The Fetish Limousine

Story Info
Married millionaire indulges his fetishess in the fast lane
3.6k words
4.43
16.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sleek black Limousine glided down the road like a hungry panther searching for its prey.

Silent except for the purr of the Bentley engine inside, its shadow caressed the moonlit road as it slowly pulled up outside the entrance of the Grand Hotel. The driver's door gracefully opened, and two long, lean fishnet clad legs stretched out onto the red carpet that adorned the pavement.

The female Chauffeur strode out onto the carpet, looking immaculately dressed. The dark grey cap with its shiny peak looked stylish. The crisp, silk white blouse accompanied by a thin black leather tie worn under a dark grey, waist length jacket looked incredibly sophisticated. The short black leather skirt along with the black fishnet stockings and knee length black boots finished off the very sexy but classy look. Only the riding crop in her left hand gave any indication away, that this was more than just a normal chauffeur driven limousine.

The red-jacketed doorman swung open the opulent entrance doors of the hotel, allowing the wealthy business man behind him to stride out into the cool night air. Jack was a married, 30 year old self-made millionaire. He worked hard and played hard. He was now about to indulge in one of his playtime hobbies. He noticed the Female chauffeur immediately as he sauntered down the white steps. His cock twitched as his mind started to stir. Efficiently she opened the side passenger door as she greeted him.

"Good Evening Jack." Normally she would address her clients with Sir, but Jack always preferred informality when at play. Well...until ordered to do otherwise that is.

"Good Evening Sweetheart." Jack's eyes twinkled as his mischievous gaze met hers.

He climbed into the darkness of the Limousine's interior and sat down on a long white pristine leather seat. Just as the door of the Limo swung shut, red lights clicked on all around the inside. Sat opposite him were his two female mistresses. Their faces were hidden under dark grey silky hoods. Only their eyes, nose and lusciously red, inviting lips were visible. They were each dressed from neck to toe in a figure hugging crotch less fishnet body suit and each wore black stiletto's. Such was the luxury of the Limo; Jack hadn't even noticed it had started its journey. He was more aware of his cock aching to be let free from the confines of his tight black Burberry trousers.

"Good Evening Mistress Alayla." He looked towards the woman sat directly opposite him. She was holding his stainless steel collar.

"Good Evening Jack." Her tone was sharp. She leaned over to pass the collar to him. "Put it on now." She ordered.

"Yes Mistress Alayla." He took the cold steel collar and snapped it onto his neck, locking it at the side. The white dazzling diamond embedded at the front glistened.

"Good Evening Mistress Selene." He directed his eyes to the woman sat to the left of Mistress Alayla.

"Good Evening Jack." She held a glass of cold Krug champagne in her hand.

Tiny beads of sweat appeared on his brow; as he rested his hands on the leather seat either side of him.

He was already aroused at the sight of the two women. Both their voluptuous and pert breasts with hardened red nipples were pushing through the fishnet. He was trying hard to remain in control... of his own body at least. For he could feel the pre cum ooze out of his cock and knew if it became evident through his trousers he would be punished. Although the punishments were exquisite, he didn't want to disobey or upset his Mistresses so early on in the evening.

Mistress Selene leaned over to Jack. "Would you like some champagne Jack?"

Just then the two steel wrist restraints contained within the leather seat snapped onto Jack's wrists.

Mistress Alayla laughed as she took her hand off the button on the control pad to the side of her. "I think you will have to help him S."

Mistress Selena lifted the flute of champagne to his lips. Jack opened his mouth just wide enough so she could tipple some of the champagne into him. Mistress Alayla moved across onto the seat next to Jack and stroked the side of his face with her riding crop.

"Now...Now Jack, you didn't swallow it all." She moved the tip of the riding crop to the small drop of liquid on his chin then forced the crop inside his mouth. She tousled his short thick black hair with her fingers as she pushed her breasts into his chest. Then she ran her long fingernails through the dark stubble on his face. Slowly she unbuttoned his white Paul Smith shirt and fondled his bronzed chest until her fingers settled on his small brown nipples. She twisted them hard using her nails only as Jack gasped.

"Don't do that again Jack, you know how I hate waste." She moved the riding crop down to his groin and slid it along his bulge. "And you know I mean all waste Jack." She sniggered.

"I'm sorry Mistress A." His face now flush, trying hard not to get too aroused, but failing miserably. Once the formalities of proper greetings had been exchanged, Jack then always referred to his Mistresses as Mistress A and Mistress S.

She sat back across him. "Should we tease him S or play with him?" She enquired.

"Both." Mistress S laughed. They leaned into each other and started to lick the side of each others silky hoods they wore, until their tongues met. Then they teased each others tongues with their own, before kissing passionately. They fondled each others breasts, moaning softly as they became aroused themselves. The women twisted each others nipples, pulling hard at them as they blossomed into hard red, raw rosebuds. Mistress A brought the riding crop up towards Mistress S then slowly circled it around her crotch less area. Jack could see her wetness glisten on the tip as Mistress A toyed with Mistress S's entrance. Then she plunged the crop inside her. Mistress S moaned loudly and squirmed, Jack wasn't far off from exploding right there in his trousers. His pre cum, as he never wore underwear, was now evident by the small but visible moist patch around his groin area. The two mistresses carried on their wild lesbian show for a few minutes more, knowing it would be driving Jack insane with lust.

Mistress A knew by now, Jack would be too aroused not to be showing any evidence. She flicked the button on the control panel, releasing Jack's wrist restraints and ordered him to strip and kneel on the thick, plush cream carpet that covered the Limo's floor. Jack had done this within a minute and was now kneeling in front of Mistress A. She opened her legs wide and ordered him closer, so his face was within inches of her crotch.

"Can you smell me Jack, do I smell good?" She teased him.

Jack took in a deep breath as her intoxicating scent of sex hit his senses. His cock now released from the confines of his trousers, stood rigid, his arousal ever evident on the tip. "Yes Mistress A, you smell divine."

Mistress S picked his trousers up and inspected them.

"Now Jack, this just isn't good enough." she pushed the damp groin area of his trousers into his face. "He deserves a spanking A, so much waste here."

Mistress S acted quickly flicking another switch which brought wrists restraints up from the Limo floor and clasped into place around Jack's wrists. She also pushed Jack's head further towards Mistress A's crotch. Mistress A moved back in her seat slightly and began to rub her clit, very slowly. Jack's eyes were fixed, watching her; he licked his lips, wanting desperately to taste his mistress's juices. Mistress S sat back down on the seat behind Jack, facing his tanned ass and back. She picked a flogger up from a compartment within the seat and ran her fingers through the thin, braided leather tails. The limo was spacious; Mistress S had no difficulties finding the leverage she needed, so she could bring the flogger down softly on Jacks upper back, just to the right of his spine. Just before it touched his skin, she snapped her wrist back, controlling how many tails touched his back.

The sting Jack felt shot through his spine, alighting every nerve ending in his body. The sexual rush it gave him, shot straight to his cock. Mistress S repeated the exercise to the left side of his spine. Jack groaned as she carried on the punishment, alternating from left to right of his spine on his upper back. Mistress A watched intently as she carried on rubbing her clit and fingering herself, her juices forever flowing. As Mistress S continued, the flogging became harder; more tails began to hit Jack's back. Jack was by now groaning intently as his sexual excitement grew with each sting and each moment of watching Mistress A bringing herself nearer to orgasm. As she saw Mistress S bring the flogger down again on Jack's back, she moaned loudly as her climax took control. That was the signal for Mistress S to stop; she sat back down on her seat and waited for Mistress A to recover her composure.

"Now Jack." Mistress A moved her fingers to Jack's lips. "Clean my fingers."

Jack accepted his Mistress's fingers into his mouth and licked and sucked on them like a hungry baby.

"Good boy Jack." Now lick my pussy clean." She ordered, pushing his face into her soaking wet crotch.

Jack suckled on her wet lips, swallowing her juices, flicking his tongue all around as he cleaned up his Mistress's cum.

"Thank you Jack, now I think Mistress S deserves some reward don't you?"

"Yes Mistress A." He struggled to speak the words as he licked and savoured his Mistress's juices on his lips.

The Mistresses swopped places with each other, so Mistress S was now facing Jack's face, she had a dildo in her hand.

"Suck on my dildo Jack, make it nice and moist for me." She plunged it into his mouth.

Jack lubricated the silver dildo with his saliva as ordered.

"Now Jack, watch and enjoy this." She purred, as she opened her pussy lips with one hand and entered the dildo inside her with the other.

Mistress A had picked up a small wooden paddle from the Limo's seat compartment and slid her long nails along the edge, checking it was smooth.

"Watch feel and enjoy Jack." She laughed. Mistress A then slapped Jack's ass a few times with the palm of her hand, warming him up for the paddle.

Jack's cock was throbbing, he loved to be spanked, it always helped to get him ready for his reward. His ass was now pink and ready for play.

Mistress A bought the paddle down hard on his lower left buttock. Mistress S began to moan as she watched, her dildo beginning to disappear faster inside her. Jack watched Mistress S intently, groaning again at the exquisite pain he was experiencing as the paddle made contact with his butt.

As red welts began to appear on Jacks ass, Mistress A would stop momentarily and rim his ass hole with her finger. Jack wanted to explode; he wondered just how much longer he could stand this punishment before he did.

"Do you like this Jack?" Mistress A enquired, as she occasionally slipped a finger into his ass hole between spanks, increasing his intensity.

"Oh yes Mistress A, I do." He moaned. "Do you want your reward now Jack?" Mistress A enquired as she began to slip two fingers into his hole, twisting and turning them, making his entrance grow larger each time.

"Yes Mistress A." "Beg me Jack; tell me how much you want it." She ordered as she slammed the paddle down hard again on his by now red raw ass.

"Please Mistress A, fuck me, fuck me to please Mistress S, fuck me to please you." Jack begged. He desperately wanted his release; as he carried on watching Mistress S fuck her self with the silver dildo.

"Oh yes Jack, we do love it when you want to please us so much." Mistress S moaned.

Mistress A put the paddle down and quickly and expertly slid on a strap on dildo. She carried on toying with Jack's ass with her fingers.

She then kneeled onto the Limo floor directly behind Jack; she slapped him hard one last time with the palm of her hand and then entered the dildo straight into his ass hole. Jack let out a guttural growl; this was his reward he had been desperately waiting for. She dug her nails in at the top of his neck and slowly sharply brought them down his back either side of his spine as she began to fuck his ass hard with the strap on. Jack was in ecstasy as he waited for the signal from Mistress S. His lustful, pleading gaze never left hers.

"Okay Jack play, please both your mistresses." As she fondled her breasts through the fishnet and carried on fucking herself with the dildo.

Mistress A reached across for a second, flicking a switch which released the right wrist restraint from Jack's wrist.

Jack got hold of his rigid cock and began to slide his hand down the length and back up again. His rhythm grew momentum as Mistress A carried on relentlessly fucking his ass.

"Oh yes Jack, cum for us, you slut, please us." Mistress S moaned as her orgasm began to rise.

Jack's heart was pumping, the adrenalin rushing through his body at the pleasure and pain he was experiencing. His heart rate began to increase; his breathing became deeper and faster as he began to feel the orgasm build in his scrotum. Mistress A lent in to him and moved her hand around to his front, cupping his balls and massaging them with her hand. The orgasm took over the whole of the lower part of his body as he let out a deep strong groan. The first rope of semen shot out of his cock, as he watched Mistress S squirm uncontrollably as she enjoyed her own climax. Five or six more ropes of cum pumped out of Jack's cock as he held onto it. The intensity of his orgasm wracked through his whole body, Jack had refrained from sex for over a week, wanting this night to be memorable. Along with the build up and punishment, it felt like he was having a multiple orgasm, although no more ejaculation occurred. He couldn't move for quite a few minutes as his breathing settled and his strength seemed to leave him. It was one of the most powerful and hardest orgasms Jack had ever experienced.

Mistress A reached over to the control panel and flicked another switch, releasing the other wrist restraint from Jacks wrist. She then toyed with all the switches with her fingertip, searching for the right one before pressing it. This was no ordinary Limousine; Jack had invested time and money having this toy specifically built to certain requirements. It had cost him well in excess of a quarter of a million pounds, but he was seeing a return on his investment and enjoying the delights of it too. The back of the Limo's extendable roof began to rise. Jack sat back onto his seat and watched with a grin on his face as the back interior turned into a replica of a small Dungeon, complete with stocks, a whipping bench and a torture seat.

Among the many accessories included whips, canes, ball weights, plugs and vibrators. Hanging from the sides of the interior hung uniforms of varying play, made of rubber, latex and leather. On the side panel, lay cock rings, leather straps, gags and collars.

To the unknowing eye, this was nothing more than a hired Limo ride for the night. To the ones that knew more, it was a complete B.D.SM Dungeon kitted out with everything you would need for a night of Fetish fantasy. A night of submission and torture came at a price, when hiring this Limo, but it had a waiting list of clients wanting to hire it. Its clientele ranged from the rich and famous to the high flyers and the bored housewife and was kept in demand seven days a week.

The passenger door to the side of Jack suddenly opened and the female Chauffeur climbed inside.

"Having fun Jack?" She smiled, as she closed the door behind her.

"Oh yes Wifey." He fondled his balls as his cock grew at the sight of his sexy wife sat next to him.

"Good, we're back at the hotel, but you know what you must do darling bitch before I will unlock your collar."

She dangled the key on the tip of her riding crop and signalled to Mistress A to lock the doors.

"You know my pleasure is your pain Jack." She grinned. "I love to push your limits baby."

"Move to the torture seat now Jack." Mistress A ordered.

Jack quickly moved to the back of the Limo and sat down on the torture seat. Mistress S blindfolded him and slipped handcuffs around his wrists, then locked them onto the back of the seat . If he was to have his fun with his two Mistresses within his wife's business he had helped to set up, then so too must his wife have her fun for allowing Jack this freedom to indulge him self.

"Lindsay I only have an hour to my next business meeting." Jack pleaded. "So we don't have long."

"Dam you Jack, I'll take as long as I want, or the deals off." She hissed. "Perhaps he hasn't been punished enough yet Mistresses." She enquired with a knowing look.

Mistress A then clamped on two clover nipple clamps to Jack, which sent a raw shockwave running up his spine. She began to apply various degrees of pressure, restricting the blood flow. The pain sent signals to his cock almost immediately. Mistress S placed a ball gag into Jack's mouth behind his teeth and secured the straps around his head. A rubber cock ring was then placed around his cock and scrotum, engorging his erect cock with more blood.

Lindsay watched the two women prepare her husband. She became more and more turned on at the sight of him in front of her and couldn't resist letting her fingers stray to her crotch. Wet with excitement she teased her clit. Mistress S grabbed Jacks silky black hair from behind and pulled it sharply, his cock became more engorged.

"Oh yes Jack, now you're worth a fuck." She drooled, at the site of her helpless husband and his thick juicy cock enticing her. She adored to see her strong, always in control husband like this, it turned her on to take the control away from him. Now he sat there in pain, at her mercy, her pleasure was nearly complete. She climbed onto him, her breasts in his face, and eased her self down slowly onto his now rigid member.

Slowly she rode his cock, as Mistress A applied more pressure to the clover clamps. His eyes widened under the blindfold as the torture increased, his pleasure and pain exciting his wife more. She moaned in ecstasy as she began to grind down hard. Mistress S moved round to the back of her and then pressed her body in against her as she cupped her breasts and fondled them.

"Oh yes baby, squeeze them." She purred. "Oh Jack, you should see what she's doing to me." She then teased.

Jack could only imagine, as he felt his wife ride his cock and the pain Mistress S was administering through the nipple clamps and pulling of his hair.

Mistress S moved one hand lower and began to Rub Lindsay's clit. An electrifying sensation ripped through Lindsay's body. Her muscles contracted as she let out a deep, soulful moan. She had been riding her husband hard and fast, but slowed suddenly to soak up the waves of her orgasm that swept upwards throughout her body. Her hands were on Jack's shoulders and her nails dug in hard.

Once her orgasm subsided, she leant into Jack; a contentedness enveloped her as she regained control of her breathing. She climbed off Jack and kneeled down in front of him. She took off his cock ring and began to lower her mouth down onto his cock. She knew he would be at breaking point wanting to cum, and sucked hungrily on his cock, playing with his balls swallowing all her cum that had spread over him. She sucked his cock up, with long hard strokes of her mouth and began to squeeze hard on his balls. Jack could hold on no longer as his balls began to contract, pumping ropes of semen into his wife's mouth. He bit down hard on the ball gag, as his groans tried to leave his throat.

Exhausted with the intensity of his orgasm's Jack's head sank to his right side.

"Now you can go to your business meeting Jack." She laughed. "Oh and hurry up, your Mistresses have to clean and prepare for our next guests. We are entertaining two high court Judges in twenty minutes."

12