The Fetish Shoe Shop: Carmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,154 Followers

Mrs. Wyles was in no rush, she wanted to give Carmen the orgasm of her life plus Mrs. Wyles was getting very turned on licking this young womans cunt. I carried on carressing Carmen's nipples and Chris was very happy sucking her heels and arse fucking Mrs. Wyles. Eventually Carmen could stand it no more and shouted out. 'For fucks sake Mrs. Wyles, make me cum, make me cum on your face, tongue fuck me Mrs. Wyles, oh that's it, its so good, oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh yes.' Carmen's body shook all over.

Her nipples got harder and larger than ever and she actually ejaculated all over Mrs. Wyles face. Her second and third orgasm followed as each one merged into the next. Eventually she finished cumming. None of us could tell how many times she had cum. She lay still almost sleeping. Chris and I were now very horny and wanted to cum again. We both lay down on the floor and Mrs. Wyles and Carmen removed their shoes. Then Mrs. Wyles stood over Chris and Carmen stood over me and started rubbing their stockinged feet on our cocks. I could still see Carmen's cunt juices trickling down her legs. Mrs. Wyles was playing with a high heel deep inside her cunt and grinding the sole against her clit.

In only a few minutes I felt my orgasm almost there. I told Carmen I was about to cum and she rubbed her stockinged feet against my cock faster. I was soon there and I shot spurt after spurt of hot spunk all over Carmen's feet. I looked across at Chris and Mrs. Wyles soon had Chris cumming too as he shot all over Mrs. Wyles stockings. Mrs. Wyles happily bought herself off with the sole of her shoe grinding against her clit. Chris and I licked Carmen's and Mrs. Wyles stockings clean and then sat and recovered.

We all agreed that the day had worked out well and Mrs. Wyles and I looked forward to Chris and Carmen's next suggestion.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,154 Followers
12