The Fetish Shoe Shop: Slut Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers

She reached up to him and planted a kiss on his lips with her tongue flicking deep inside Roberts mouth. Robert found it hard to resist and once again let Carmen get away with it. Robert broke away from the kiss and said, 'Come on Carmen I really must finish getting you ready. He sat her down again and lifted her legs onto the foot rests. Her legs were wide apart again and he could clearly see how wet she was. Robert reached for the bright red nail polish and started painting her toe nails. Carmen was still very horny and started teasing Robert. She said, 'Look Robert, see how wet my cunt is, wouldn't you like your cock in my cunt'.

Robert looked up to see Carmen was holding her pussy lips apart. Carmen was right, he would like to put his cock inside, but that would have to wait. He finished painting both feet and then with the same nail varnish painted Carmen's lovely long finger nails. Robert was still very hard just thinking how good it would be having these lovely long red nails rubbing up and down his rock hard cock. He thought about Carmen rubbing him off and his spunk behind her fingernails and he would get her to lick them clean. Robert knew time was running out and had to quickly get Carmen ready. Next he got her make up and carefully made her face up. Her lipstick matched her nail varnish. The deep red colour looked wonderful on her lips.

Robert imagined his cock pumping in between those lovely red lips and could almost see the lipstick marks that Carmen would leave on his cock. He finished the rest of her makeup and sat back and admired her. Carmen looked so beautiful and sexy. Then Robert took the lipstick and started applying it to Carmen's nipples. They were already erect and the bright red lipstick emphasised them. Robert had an overwhelming urge to suck them. He wanted to roll her nipples between his lips and suck the lipstick off and enjoy the wonderful feel and taste of Carmen's nipples. Next it was time to dress Carmen. Mrs. Wyle's had chosen her clothes.

First Robert slipped a white silky suspender belt round her waist and then Carmen sat down again and he rolled a pair of white fishnet stockings up her legs. As he fastened the stockings to the suspender he made sure he brushed his hand against Carmen's wet pussy. Next came the shoes. They were white 8 inch high spike heels. Robert slipped Carmen's feet in them and then helped her stand. He stood back and admired her. She looked so sexy and she felt so sexy. His cock was throbbing.

He wanted to fuck her there and then. He was so horny and she was so sexy. He knew he had to wait and then he could only do it if Mrs. Wyle's let him. Carmen paraded around and admired herself in the mirror. She had never felt so horny, she was ready to do absolutely anything that Mrs. Wyle's desired of her as long as she got sexual satisfaction from it. Robert found the knickers that Mrs. Wyle's wanted Carmen to wear. They were open at the front and the back so that nothing would get in the way of whatever Mrs. Wyle's wanted to insert into Carmen's cunt and arse. Next came the dress. This was a proper white wedding dress with a low cut front that supported her tits and left her lovely red nipples exposed. Finally Robert put the head dress on and lowered the veil down over Carmen's face. At last she was ready to become Mrs. Wyle's official slut slave.

Meanwhile Chris had been preparing Mrs. Wyle's. In between taking care of Mrs. Wyle's sexual needs he had prepared her along the same lines as Robert had prepared Carmen except that Mrs. Wyle's had been dressed in a dark suit along with her 8 inch black high heels shoes. Chris had also put on Mrs. Wyle's make up for her and painted her toe and finger nails. Before Mrs. Wyle's put her stockings on she wanted Chris to cum on them. She told him to undress and lie on the floor. She took her stockings and slipped them over his erect cock then she rubbed her feet along the length of his cock slowly rubbing her feet over him.

Mrs. Wyle's felt Chris's cock getting bigger. She loved the look of it and desperately wanted it embedded deep inside her arse. She wanted to feel his hot spunk shoot deep inside her. She knew that would happen later. As she rubbed her foot faster and faster Mrs. Wyle's' fingers were busy rubbing her clit. Although Chris had made her cum twice already Mrs. Wyle's was always capable of cumming again. The more excited she became the faster she rubbed her feet against his cock. Suddenly she felt his cock twitch against her foot and she bought herself to yet another orgasm as she watched Chris shoot his hot spunk into her stockings. Immediately Mrs. Wyle's took the stockings off Chris's cock and got him to slide the stockings up her legs. Mrs. Wyle's loved the sticky feel of his spunk rubbing against her legs. Mrs. Wyle's was now ready for the rest of her outfit and Chris helped her slip her black skirt on and matching jacket. Needless to say she hadn't bothered to put any underwear on. Both Chris and Mrs. Wyle's stood in front of the mirror and admired the sexy of sight of Mrs. Wyle's now ready to accept Carmen as her slut slave.

As they stood admiring Mrs. Wyle's, Mrs. Stevenson arrived. Mrs. Wyle's had asked her to perform the ceremony. Mrs. Stevenson was a very dominant lady who was one of Mrs. Wyle's best clients. She was incredibly sexy and lived for her shoe fetish. She bought with her a friend of hers called Roger who had been invited along as a witness. Mrs. Stevenson had agreed straight away to the request to perform the ceremony when she knew what was likely to happen afterwards. She adored every aspect of sex and was more than happy to help out.

Chris dressed and went to see if Carmen was ready and returned to Mrs. Wyle's to say she was. They all proceeded to another room in the building. It was laid out ready for the ceremony. Mrs. Wyle's was amazed at how sexy Carmen looked. She had an overwhelming desire to bury her head beneath the wedding dress and lick her cunt until Carmen came over her face. She couldn't take her eyes off her lovely red nipples. Robert, Roger and Chris all felt the same. How could someone look so horny. Mrs. Stevenson felt herself getting wet as she too wanted to use Carmen for her own sexual satisfaction. Everyone was beginning to realise how lucky Mrs. Wyle's was to be getting Carmen as her slut slave. Carmen sensed the attraction that everyone was giving her. She realised that the two women and three men here all wanted to use and abuse her body for theirs and her sexual satisfaction.

Carmen and Mrs. Wyle's stood side by side. Mrs. Stevenson stood in front of them both. Mrs. Stevenson was dressed in a black figure hugging basque which exposed her tits, matching black tights with open crotch and arse and 8 inch black high heel spiked shoes. The sight of all three women had given the men erections.

Mrs. Stevenson started the ceremony:

'We are all here today to celebrate the agreement of Carmen agreeing to become Mrs. Wyle's slut slave. Roger is here to witness the ceremony and Robert and Chris are here to assist. I want Chris to stand behind Mrs. Wyle's and Robert to stand behind Carmen.' Robert and Chris did as they were told. Mrs. Stevenson continued, 'Robert, I hand you this 8 inch high heeled shoe and stocking. Place the stocking over the heel and lift Carmen's skirt and insert it straight into her arse, do not be gentle with her, just push it in as far as it will go and start to slowly fuck her arse'. Robert took the shoe from Mrs. Stevenson and slipped it inside the stocking. He lifted the back of Carmen's wedding dress and pushed the stocking covered heel deep inside Carmen's arse. Carmen pushed her arse back against the shoe and let out a groan as she loved the feel of it intruding deep inside her arse. Robert started to slowly fuck Carmen's arse with the heel. Mrs. Stevenson then said to Chris. 'Take this stocking and put it over your cock and then lift Mrs. Wyle's skirt and put your hard cock inside her arse and prepare her for an arse fucking but not until I tell you. Chris slipped his trousers off and his erect cock brushed agaist Mrs. Wyle's willing and waiting arse. It needed no lubrication as Mrs. Wyle's pushed back against the cock that she so badly needed. It slipped in so easily and was soon embedded all the way in.

Mrs. Stevenson continued, 'Carmen, with Mrs. Wyle's heel embedded deep inside your arse, do you agree to become her slut slave. Do you agree to do everything and anything she demands of you at anytime of the day and wherever you are. Do you agree only to have sex with Chris after he has got permission from Mrs. Wyle's. Do you agree to ask Mrs. Wyle's to let you have sex with Chris. Do you agree to tell Mrs. Wyle's in explicit detail using filthy langauge everything that Chris does to you. Do you agree to have Mrs. Wyle's stockings inserted inside your cunt and arse at all times and make them available for her whenever she wants them. Do you agree to let Chris cum in and over your stockings and let Mrs. Wyle's lick them clean whenever she wants. In short do you agree to become Mrs. Wyle's total slut slave. Carmen, if you agree to all these demands, you must say, 'I do agree to become Mrs. Wyle's slut slave and to obey her commands and wishes for ever'.

As Robert fucks Mrs. Wyle's favourite shoe in and out of your arse you can cum at the same time as you say I do'. Robert speeds up Carmen's arse fucking and Mrs. Wyle's who is so excited at the prospect of Carmen becoming her slut slave pushes faster and harder against Chris's cock in her arse and soon feels her own orgasm nearing. Carmen is almost there too and pleads with Robert to fuck her harder, Oh Robert, harder, faster, fuck my mistresses shoe inside me, let me cum over my mistresses shoe, oh fuck, its wonderful. She shouts out, 'Oh yes, I do, I do, I do agree to become my mistresses slut slave', as her orgasm rips through her body. Only a few seconds later, Mrs. Wyle's feels Chris shoot his hot spunk deep inside her arse. Mrs. Stevenson says, 'It gives me great pleasure to announce that you are now both Mistress and Slut Slave. Carmen you may now lick your Mistresses cunt.

Chris, with his cock still embedded deep inside Mrs. Wyle's arse and Robert lift Mrs. Wyle's skirt up around her waist. Mrs. Wyle's lifts the veil off Carmen's face as she kneels in front of her mistress. She reaches up and licks her mistresses sopping wet cunt.. Carmen's lips suck on her mistresses clit and her tongue slips inside and licks up her mistresses juices. Carmen can feel Chris's cock fucking in and out of her mistresses arse. She feels herself getting wet again. Carmen wants to cum again but knows now that that she must ask her mistress first. She concentrates on giving her mistress her sexual satisfaction first. Carmen reaches behind Mrs. Wyle's arse and feels Chris's cock frantically fucking her mistress. How she longs to feel Chris's cock inside her mouth, she longs to taste his spunk again but at this moment in time she is enjoying the taste of her mistresses cunt juices. Its only a few moments until she feels her mistresses hand behind her head pulling her face tight against her cunt as her mistress's orgasm happens and she feels her face being covered with her delicious cunt juices. Mrs. Wyle's release her slut slaves face and tell her, 'Now you can thank Mrs. Stevenson for performing the ceremony. Carmen walks over to Mrs. Stevenson and kneels before her. Mrs. Stevenson parts her legs and holds her cunt lips apart.

Carmen finds her clit and sucks on it. Mrs. Wyle's says to her, 'Put your fingers in her arse, finger fuck Mrs. Stevenson while you suck her cunt'. Mrs. Stevenson's orgasm is only a few minutes away and Mrs. Wyle's says, 'Slut slave I must warn you that when Mrs. Stevenson cums she actually ejaculates and her cum will shoot out of her cunt like a man. I want you to let Mrs. Stevenson cum over your face. Do not move away just let her soak your face with her cum'. Carmen continues sucking and licking Mrs. Stevenson's cunt until Mrs. Stevenson says she is cumming. Carmen moves inches away from her face and Mrs. Stevenson holds her cunt lips apart. Amazingly she spurts her cum out with the force of a cock cumming and soon Carmen's face is covered with Mrs. Stevenson's cum.

Chris was now fucking Mrs. Wyle's in the arse again and was soon cumming inside her. Now only Robert and Roger hadn't cum and Mrs. Wyle's was soon going to take care of that and ordered Carmen to lie on the floor and expose her tits. Carmen lowered her dress so that her lovely lipstick covered nipples were exposed and told Roger and Robert to kneel either side of her. They did as Mrs. Wyle's said and then she instructed her slut slave to wank them off over her tits. Carmen reached up and took Robert and Rogers cock in each hand and quickly rubbed them to their maximum erection. In the meantime Mrs. Wyle's was leaning over her slut slave and licking Mrs. Stevenson's cum off her face. Mrs. Wyle's then said to Carmen, 'Faster, wank them faster, make them cum on your nipples, I want your nipples covered with their cum.' Carmen obeyed her mistress and soon both men were shooting their spunk over Carmen's lovely red and hard nipples. Mrs. Wyle's then leaned over and licked them clean while Chris once again had his cock embedded inside her arse.

Mrs. Wyle's decided it was time to rest and recover and she led everyone into a dining room where a table was laid out with food and wine. They all sat down and tucked into the celebratory meal. Mrs. Wyle's sat in between Carmen and Chris while Mrs. Stevenson sat in between Roger and Robert. Very soon hands were wandering and Mrs. Wyle's had wrapped a stocking over Chris's cock and was slowly getting him hard again. Mrs. Stevenson was also busy with a hand on both Roberts and Rogers cock.

Mrs. Stevenson said, 'There's something I think you should all know. Robert is my son and we have been having sex for a number of years. I adore his cock in my cunt, arse and mouth and hope I'll be able to experience it today in front of all of you. Then she said, 'You'll have to excuse me I need to take a pee'. But before she could get up, Mrs. Wyle's said to Carmen, 'Slut slave, kneel in between Mrs. Stevenson's legs and let her pee into your wine glass.' Carmen did as she was told and held her wine glass in front of Mrs. Stevenson who then happily peed straight into it. Quite a lot of her pee went over Carmen's hands and Mrs. Wyle's made her lick them dry.

She then told, Carmen to see who else needed to pee and she knelt in front of Robert and held the glass over his cock as he peed into it. He finished just before the glass was full and Mrs. Wyle's told her to empty it before moving onto Roger, Chris and her. Carmen looked round to see where she could empty it and Mrs. Wyle's said, Drink it, slut slave, drink it straight down.' Carmen raised it to her mouth and hesitated, but the look on Mrs. Wyle's face told her she had no choice and she opened her mouth and swallowed the combined piss of Mrs. Stevenson and Robert.

At first she didn't like what she was doing but soon she got used to the taste and found it even turned her on. Next she moved onto Roger and as she held the glass in front of him, Mrs. Wyle's said, 'Slut slave, do not bother with the wine glass, just let Roger piss straight into your mouth.' She opened her mouth and took his cock into it. She longed to suck it and let him cum but this is not what her mistress told her to do. Roger, too wanted Carmen to suck him off but instead he relaxed and let his piss come. Soon Carmen's mouth was full and instead of swallowing it she allowed it flow out of her mouth and down over her chin and onto her tits.

Mrs. Wyle's was furious and said, 'Slut slave, I did not say you could do that now let Chris piss in your mouth and swallow every drop unless you want to be severely punished'. Carmen apologised to her mistress and told her that it wouldn't happen again. She took Chris's cock in her mouth. She had sucked him off many times but had never done this before. She found herself enjoying the taste of her boyfriend's piss. Finally it was Mrs. Wyle's turn and Carmen clamped her mouth tight around her mistresses opening and allowed her to piss directly into her mouth. Carmen drank it straight down and not a single drop spilled from her lips.

Mrs. Wyle's then asked Carmen if she needed to pee. Carmen replied, 'Yes please, mistress, I do need to pee'. Mrs. Wyle's said, 'Right slut slave, pull your dress up and piss down your legs, let your pee run all the way down your stockings, soak your stockings with your own.' Carmen stood up in front of everyone. She pulled her dress up around her waist and held her pussy lips open. Suddenly a huge stream of hot piss gushed out and trickled down her legs. Soon both stockings were soaking wet and Carmen liked the feel of the wetness of them.

Mrs. Wyle's then stood up and announced she had surprises for us all and told us to follow her into yet another room. We walked in and saw a room with every wall covered in mirrors. In the centre of the room stood 2 strange looking chairs. Mrs. Wyle's announced that they were her fucking and sucking machines and everyone was going to be allowed to experience them today. We followed her to the first one. It was a chair with a high back made out of metal slats with a hole on the part you sat on.

Underneath it had a imitation cock on the end of a rod. It had two armrests with straps on and on the left one there was some sort of control panel with a series of switches. On the front legs there were two straps. In front of it was a huge plastic cock shaped object that was fixed on the end of a long rod which was attached to some sort of piston. Mrs. Wyle's told us that it was the female fucking machine and that Carmen was going to be the first to try it out. We followed her to the other one.

This she said was the male sucking machine. It was similar to the other one but didn't have the cock on the rod in front. In between the legs was another small seat with straps where a female would sit and be strapped in place. Mrs. Wyle's announced that Robert and his mother should experience the sucking machine and she thought it would be good for his mother Mrs. Stevenson to do the sucking and experience the sensation of having her son cum in her mouth. Mrs. Wyle's and Chris would be next and then Carmen and Roger.

We moved back over to the other chair and Mrs. Wyle's said, 'I think we should all prepare my Slut Slave for her first experience of the fucking machine. Are you ready slut slave', she asked Carmen. 'Oh yes mistress, I'd love nothing more than to be the first to try it out.'

Chris and Roger helped to take Carmen's dress off while Mrs. Stevenson stood with Robert and watched while she slowly rubbed her son's cock while he had one finger up his mother's arse. Carmen stood with only her suspenders, stockings and high heels on. She sat down on the chair and Chris and Roger parted her legs and strapped each of her legs to the legs of the chair. Already Carmen's wet pussy was available for everyone to see.

Next came the straps around her arms. Her left hand was positioned over the switches so she had control of the machine. Then they reached behind the chair and got what looked like some sort of strange bra. They lifted it over her shoulders and positioned a clear plastic bulb over each nipple and strapped it up tight. Mrs. Wyle's stood in front of Carmen and fingered her own pussy and said, 'Well my little slut slave I'm going to get really turned on while I watch you being fucked by my machine and you'll be able watch me sucking your boyfriend's cock and making him cum into my mouth until he's got no more spunk left and all you can do is watch and be envious.'

Mrs. Wyle's asked Carmen if she was ready. 'Oh yes, mistress, I'm aching to be fucked, just do whatever you want to me, use any part of my body that you want, just do anything to me.' Mrs. Wyle's pointed out the controls to Carmen. The first switch operated the cock underneath the chair. Flick it forward and it rises up, flick it back and it drops down. Push it to the left and it moves up and down very fast. So if you fancy a fast arse fucking that's the position you want. It also has a sensor built into it so that when it senses you cumming it ejaculates a hot milky liquid that feels just like spunk. Let me demonstrate and Mrs. Wyle's flicked the switch forwards. Suddenly Carmen felt it at the opening to her arse. Mrs. Wyle's stops it just as it eases about an inch inside. Already Carmen likes what she is feeling. Switch 2 has the same movements only this controls the bulbs on her tits.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,153 Followers