The Fetish Shoe Shop: Slut Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

Move it forward and it clamps tight round the nipple, flick it sideways and it sucks on the nipple. Everyone is staring at Carmen's nipples as Mrs. Wyle's switches it on and all are amazed at the size that her nipples reach. They are still covered in the lipstick and everyone cannot believe the size they have become. The look of pleasure on Carmen's face shows everyone she is already enjoying it.

Finally the third switch, we all know what this one controls. Mrs. Wyle's doesn't bother to explain it but simply flicks it forward. The large imitation cock starts slowly easing forward heading for her soaking wet cunt. When it is only a couple of inches from Carmen's pussy a large circular piece of latex with a hole in the centre moves along the imitation cock. Suddenly the cock moves forward again and the latex fixes tight against Carmen's pussy. Another flick of the switch and it clamps tight against her pussy and starts vibrating against her clit. Carmen is already in heaven but then the cock moves forward again and slides through the hole in the latex and straight inside Carmen's cunt. She thinks she is going to cum straight away as the sensations are so great. Everyone is so horny.

Chris is playing with Mrs. Wyle's cunt while her free hand is rubbing Chris's erect cock and Mrs. Stevenson is standing in between her son Robert and Roger and playing with their cocks. Both Roger and Robert have a finger inside Mrs. Stevenson's pussy. All eyes are on Carmen as they see the first 6 inches of the imitation cock slowly disappear inside her. Then amazingly the cock expands and gets wider until her pussy opening is being stretched. Mrs. Wyle's flicks the switch the other way and the rest of this huge cock disappears inside Carmen's wet and waiting pussy.

When it's completely in it stops and after a few seconds it slowly retreats but not all the way and then goes back in. A slow fucking starts and gradually increases in speed. Mrs. Wyle's goes back to the first switch and Carmen feels her arse being fucked at the same time. With the sensation of her nipples being sucked Carmen is now being totally fucked by the machine. Her first orgasm is almost immediate and as the sensors in the two cocks realise she has cum they both ejaculate their juices deep inside Carmen's two holes. But they do not stop fucking her.

Carmen has the power to switch them off but knows she must ask Mrs. Wyle's first. She knows that 3 little flicks of the switches and it stops but she doesn't want to. Carmen never realised that her body could give her so much pleasure. Her second orgasm was soon upon her. This was just as intense as the first. She could feel the combination of her own cunt juices and the substitute juice from the machine seeping out of her cunt. She could feel them running down her legs and onto her stockings. Mrs. Stevenson was wanking Roger and her son as she wanted to replace Carmen with herself. They moved forward and Mrs. Stevenson positioned Roger directly in front of Carmen.

She stood behind him and reached round and rubbed his cock frantically. Roger was soon cumming and his hot spunk shot over Carmen's stomach. Then it was Roberts turn. She positioned him the same and reached round and rubbed him. This time she kept saying, 'Let mummy wank you off, cum for mummy, let mummy make you cum over Carmen.' Robert lasted no longer and soon he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum on Carmen's stomach. All the time the machine was still fucking Carmen in the cunt and arse. Carmen had lost count of the times she had cum but she didn't care, she wanted this to never end. Mrs. Wyle's went over to the machine and slowed it down and said, 'Now you can watch as I suck your boyfriends cock and as it excites you, I'll let you turn the machine on again. The machine stopped with the imitation cocks still deep inside both her holes.

Everyone moved across to the other chair. Chris who was now totally undressed stood up and Mrs. Wyle's fixed a strap round his arse and he sat on the chair and Mrs. Wyle's strapped his legs and arms down although he could still move his left hand. She said it was similar to the other chair and he could if he wanted have the imitation cock fuck his arse, but she left that up to Chris. Then she reached for the strap and pulled it round the front. Then she got a round latex ring and put it round his balls and pulled it fairly tight. Then she got another and put it over his cock and pushed it down to the base and then finally a third one which was tight and she pushed it just down under the helmet. Then she clipped each one to the strap that was around his bum. She flicked a switch and immediately he felt a vibrating sensation on all three rings. His balls tightened and his cock hardened.

Immediately Chris knew he was going to enjoy this. But then Mrs. Wyle's turned it off and said, 'That was just to show you part of the sensation'. Then Mrs. Wyle's took her jacket and skirt off and was just wearing suspenders, stockings and shoes. She positioned herself on the small chair that was between Chris's legs and told Mrs. Stevenson to strap her in. Her arms were strapped to the arms of the chair and her legs were streched out in front of her. Mrs. Wyle's told Mrs. Stevenson to push a lever that raised the chair up to the correct height so that soon her mouth was now directly in front of Chris's magnificent hard cock.

Mrs. Wyle's told Mrs. Stevenson to move her chair closer until Chris's cock was in her mouth and then fix the harness round her head onto the harness on his cock and tighten it so that she cannot take her mouth away. And then when everything is tight and in place switch the machine on. Mrs. Stevenson pushed the lever slowly and moved Mrs. Wyle's ever closer. She opened her mouth and Chris's rock hard cock disappeared deep inside her mouth. Mrs. Wyle's couldn't help but start sucking it. Mrs. Stevenson fitted the two harnesses together until they were clamped together.

Mrs. Wyle's gave a slight nod of the head and Mrs. Stevenson turned the vibrating cock machine on. Chris immediately got harder and his cock grew inside Mrs. Wyle's mouth. The sensation of the vibrations on his balls and cock soon had him nearing his orgasm. He shot a huge spurt of hot cum deep inside Mrs. Wyle's mouth who happily swallowed every last drop, although in reality she had no choice. Mrs. Stevenson went over to Carmen and switched her fucking machine on. Immediately she loved the feeling. She was getting so horny watching her boyfriend's cock in her mistresses mouth and longed to have it in hers instead. But as the fucking machine took her to new levels of pleasure all she was really interested in was her own satisfaction.

Her orgasm seemed to coincide with Chris's second and what Carmen really adored was how the machine sensed her orgasm and ejaculated into both her holes at the same time. Mrs. Wyle's mouth was now seeping Chris's cum out of her mouth and she looked so horny as it dribbled over her chin and onto her tits. Roger sat behind Mrs. Wyle's and rubbed it into her nipples making them harder and larger. Robert was happy playing with his mothers pussy and knew that soon it would be his turn to have his mother's mouth clamped around his cock.

Chris had his fourth and fifth orgasm directly into Mrs. Wyle's mouth and knew that he was now empty. He switched the machine off and Mrs. Stevenson released them both. Mrs. Wyle's stood up and went over to Carmen and kissed her on her mouth and transferred a complete mouthful of her boyfriend's cum into her mouth. Almost immediately after Carmen reached yet another orgasm. Mrs. Wyle's decided it was time for a change and she switched the machine of and watched as both imitation cocks slowly withdrew from Carmen's soaking wet cunt and arse. Then finally she released the nipple suctions and Carmen sat back. She looked at Mrs. Wyle's and said, 'Thank you mistress, that was truly sensational, never have I experienced such pleasure'. Mrs. Wyle's smiled and said, 'its my turn now'.

Mrs. Wyle's took her turn in the chair, she had dreamed of this day, she had designed it and flown to Holland to have it made. Now she was going to experience it. She told Carmen to strap her in it. She complained when the nipple cups weren't tight enough and Carmen tightened them for her. Mrs. Wyle's could still taste Chris's spunk in her mouth and was so horny that she couldn't wait for the machine to start. The instant she was ready she told Carmen to turn it on. The machine moved forward and up and soon the cocks were deep inside Mrs. Wyle's cunt and arse and the latex covering was clamped tight against her clit. Her first orgasm was almost instantaneous and she adored the feeling of the cocks ejaculating inside her at the same time.

She looked down at saw how huge her nipples had become. Mrs. Wyle's decided she wanted to let someone who had recently had a baby to experience the fucking machine so that they could have the machine sucking her milk out of her tits. Mrs. Wyle's knew there was an override button on the machine. This put the machine in control, she wouldn't be able to turn it off even if she had cum enough. The machine was in control. She was tempted, the pleasure was so great she didn't want it to stop. She looked across at the sucking machine. Carmen and Roger were preparing Robert and his mother. Roberts cock was already huge. He adored it when his mother sucked his spunk out of his cock. He adored it as she clamped her lips tight around his cock and she shot his spunk into her mouth and then transferred it back into his when they kissed. Robert remembered back to the fist time he had cum in her mouth.

The memories were almost making him cum already. Mrs. Stevenson asked Roger, Chris and Carmen to play with her and make her cum at the same time as she sucked her own son. Mrs. Wyle's heard this and was already devising ways that both machines could be used together so that as the female was being fucked she was also having her mouth filled with a cock using the sucking machine. It was a wonder that Mrs. Wyle's could think about anything as she seemed to go from one orgasm to another. Soon Mrs. Stevenson and Robert were ready with all latex rings, straps and harnesses in place.

Then it was the final positioning of Mrs. Stevenson so that her sons cock found its way deep inside her mouth. Then the fixing of the two together and finally the switching on. Roberts cock throbbed with excitement. His first massive orgasm was hitting the back of his mothers throat in about thirty seconds. She adored his taste and greedily swallowed it down deciding that the next few lots of cum she wanted to keep in her mouth to enjoy the taste. Chris and Roger sat either side of Mrs. Stevenson and started rubbing her nipples. Carmen lay between her legs and licked her clit.

Carmen remembered how Mrs. Stevenson ejaculated earlier and wanted to experience the feeling of a woman cumming over her face again. Although Carmen was totally satisfied she liked the thought of the spiked heel in her arse again and asked Roger to put it on and leave it there. He wrapped a stocking round the heel and was more than happy to oblige. Carmen adored the feel of small objects in her arse and the feel of the stocking against her skin increased the pleasure. Meanwhile Robert and his mother were in a world of their own as they lost count of the times he had cum. Mrs. Stevenson had managed to open her mouth slightly so that as her son's cum trickled out over her chin Roger and Chris were more than happy to rub it into her nipples.

The three of them including Carmen made sure that Mrs. Stevenson almost achieved the same number of orgasms as her son. Eventually Robert's cock started getting smaller and his balls were now totally exhausted of spunk. Meanwhile, Mrs. Wyle's had used the override button and the machine was now in control as one orgasm seemed to flow into the next one. Her stockings were awash with her cum and the cum from the machine.

Her nipples had never been larger and she realised that she had almost invented the perfect fucking machine. Carmen looked over at Mrs. Wyle's and she and Chris sat in front of her and licked the cum of her stockings. Only Roger was left without total sexual satisfaction and as at last the fucking machine decided to stop and release Mrs. Wyle's she decided that it was his turn for the sucking machine. The only question was who was it going to be with. Mrs. Wyle's turned to Carmen and said, Right slut slave, I want to see you and Roger on the sucking machine.'

Roger sat down and Mrs. Stevenson fixed them both together. This was the first time Roger had experienced the feeling of his cock inside Carmen's mouth and liked the feel of her soft red lips clamped tight around it. He looked down and loved the sight of her deep red lips with the lipstick that Robert had put on many hours earlier. Mrs. Wyle's came over and flicked the switch. Roger's cock soon grew to its largest size. He adored the feeling of the vibration around his balls. Carmen knew what was going to happen and although slightly unsure if she would enjoy it knew there was no going back.

The first spurt of hot cum hit the back of her throat and immediately Carmen realised she loved it. She ran her tongue through the cum and loved the feel of the stickiness in her mouth. Amazingly she was getting horny again. Mrs. Wyle's sensed this and found a pair of shoes and stockings. She opened Carmen's cunt lips and pushed the stocking inside with the heel pushed in as far as it would go. Soon the stocking and heel had disappeared deep inside Carmen's cunt. Rogers next orgasm was almost there and Carmen helped it along by sucking as hard as she could.

As he shot deep inside her mouth, Mrs. Wyle's bought Carmen to a massive orgasm by quickly pulling the stocking from deep inside Carmen's cunt. Neither Roger nor Carmen were finished yet and again Mrs. Wyle's repeated the exercise but also added a stocking and heel to Carmen's arse this time as well as her cunt. Roger soon managed to cum a third time and Mrs. Wyle's decided that when his next orgasm came she was going to give Carmen a huge one also. Mrs. Wyle's reached up and turned the vibrations up.

She wanted Roger to have a massive orgasm and was going to make sure Carmen did also. She heard a noise and looked over at the fucking machine and saw that Mrs. Stevenson was using it with Robert standing beside his mother with his semi hard cock in her mouth desperately trying to get hard enough to cum in his mothers mouth again but this time without the aid of the sucking machine. Chris was happy to help Mrs. Wyle's prepare Carmen for her final orgasm as he helped her push the stocking deep into her arse. Roger was by now groaning with pleasure and knew his final explosive orgasm was approaching. Carmen knew he was larger than before as he now totally filled her mouth. Suddenly Roger was there and Chris and Mrs. Wyle's quickly withdrew the stockings and heels from Carmen's cunt and arse and sent her into a final mindblowing orgasm.

Mrs. Stevenson was now into about her fourth or fifth orgasm on the fucking machine and Robert had managed to cum one more time into his mothers mouth.

It was time to relax and recover. Everyone agreed that Carmen was going to make a great slut slave and as soon as Mrs. Wyle's had combined the sucking machine with the fucking machine this occasion would be repeated time and time again.

Chris and Carmen went home together but not until Mrs. Wyle's had inserted her new pair of stockings inside her arse and cunt and told them to leave them there until they were totally soaked with her slut slaves juices.

Chris, Carmen and Mrs. Wyle's all looked forward to an exciting and sexually satisfying sex life together.

Mrs. Wyle's has now perfected the fucking and sucking machine and is looking to hear from males or females who would like a written account of their partners or themselves experiencing the pleasure of the fucking and sucking machine. Please contact me and I will let you know what details I need.

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers