The Ffitch Nortons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ten minutes of boyish excitement and as the porters deposited our suitcases, we bomb burst into our respective suites. Big Joe was sharing with Little Joe, Diego was with Robbie and John and I were sharing. In the silence that followed as we got our breath back I looked at John and he looked at me. His words of this morning [was it only this morning?] were echoing around my head;

"We've got plenty of time for this. All week in fact."

My brain interpreted 'this' in the only way it could and in the only way I wanted to hear it and sent signals of confirmation through my nipples, across my stomach, around my bottom and straight to my cock, balls and sphincter. John pushed the door to our suite closed and walked towards me.

"Unfinished business, Georgie. Time to get unpacked," he said smiling. I pulled on the draw string of my surfer shorts, fumbling with the knot.

"I mean unpack our suitcases dopey. God, you are a horny slut aren't you?"

My brain now had a vital decision to make. It was being asked to pump blood to my cock to fuel my growing erection, to my heart as it was beating fit to burst, to itself so it could continue to keep me alive and to my face to ensure it blushed fiercely enough to match my embarrassment. There had to be a loser. My cock lost. As it deflated my face lit up like a distress beacon. As he sauntered past me John patted my bottom, leaned in close, licked my ear and whispered, "Soon, my naughty bitch, soon."

We unpacked in double quick time and met the others back in reception. Then en masse we strode out to the pool area. The pool was fantastic. It was split level with the lower half being an 'infinity pool'. The upper level was a large kidney shape with an island in the middle containing cascading water walls. If you swam through a gap at the far end it brought you to a swim up bar and beyond that was a large patio with pool and table tennis tables. On the left hand side of the pool was an area set back, shaded by an arbour that contained two massage beds. Trendy, house and trance music was playing over a loudspeaker system at a discrete sound level. There was plenty of activity in and around the pool and the age range of guests appeared not to venture below eighteen or creep much above forty five-ish. There wasn't a kid in sight.

As we strode out to pool side Little Joe, like a man on a mission, clapped his hands together rapidly and said "Okay lads. Here we go," like he was leading his team out in a cup final. No sooner had he said this when Big Joe leaned into him and gently eased him off the pool side and into the pool which Little Joe entered with a splash bigger than I thought the laws of physics would allow. His baseball cap floated away, his sunglasses sank and his shorts inflated like a hovercraft. A group of girls nearby immediately began giggling. Little Joe simply bowed and duck dived to retrieve his designer shades. We fixed on our bright yellow, 'all inclusive' wristbands, handed our membership cards to the handsome Spaniard in the grass roofed poolside hut, took our beach towels from him and set up our pool camp.

Little Joe caught up with us just in time for us to send him to the bar to get the first round of holiday drinks on the grounds that it was a swim up bar and he was already wet. In fact he was reminded that it was remiss of him to emerge from the pool without the drinks in the first place. To make up for it LJ returned with a double round. Six bottles of lager and six shots.

And with that we were up and running. We settled in on our sun loungers and arranged our essential gear. Towels, shades, tables, i-Pods, books, sun tan lotion and bottled water. We gazed around the pool, nudging each other as we spotted girl after sexy girl. Every single girl and woman in and around the pool was topless. Every size, shape, colour and weight of breast and nipple was on display in the most un-selfconscious way which made the scene even sexier. Every colour of the rainbow and every style of swim suit bottom was represented. There were boy shorts, high leg bikini briefs, string tied bikini briefs, mini bikini briefs and a couple of micro bikini briefs. Then Diego spotted two girls wearing thongs. We decided they were probably Germans or maybe Swedes. And then I spotted two more thongs at the other end of the pool. This was paradise indeed. The guys all looked quite buff too. But I did notice one thing.

"Hey John. Notice anything about the guys around the pool," I shouted over.

"What? Why would I be looking at the guys when all this womanhood is around," he replied a bit too quickly and with a bit too much machismo, I thought.

"Well have a look. What don't you see?" I pressed him.

The rest of the lads were looking too, puzzled expressions on their faces. John looked at me like I was mad and shook his head from side to side. "What?" he demanded. "What the fuck are you on about?".

"No Speedos mate. Not a single pair of Speedos you sad sack", I announced laughing out loud. BJ, LJ, Diego and Robbie snapped their heads round to John so fast I was sure they suffer whiplash. Diego was right onto it.

"Tell me you haven't brought Speedos with you. Please God tell me you haven't."

John turned bright red and pleaded, "The ladies love 'em. Trust me." With whoops of jeering laughter we jumped on him picked him by the arms and legs and swung him into the pool. A big cheer went up from our fellow holidaymakers. As soon as he surfaced we sent him off to the bar for another round. The drinking, the banter and the boyish high jinks carried on until about five o'clock. In that time a few 'Hello's' and admiring glances, smiles and winks were exchanged between us and various young ladies as we began to settle in.

We agreed to meet in the bar at nine o'clock, grab something to eat and head out into the town around eleven. That done we all made our way back to our rooms. I was feeling a little light headed. The lack of food, the alcohol and the sun were obviously affecting me.

As the door closed behind us John was already stripping off and heading to the wet room.

"Fancy a hot tub Georgie?" he called over his shoulder.

"Sounds good mate," I replied as I dropped my shorts. As I did I had something of an alcohol induced epiphany. I thought to myself that if John thought I was a slut I would act like one. I would be his slut. Unfinished business he said. "Well," I thought, "Let's finish it." I went into his room and lay on his bed completely naked. I spread my legs, stroked my cock to full hardness and waited. After a couple of minutes John walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks. His lips parted in a big smile as he muttered,

"You are one fucking slut Georgie."

"I'm your fucking slut John," I replied somewhat shyly as I noticed Johns lovely cock twitch in anticipation.

John walked quickly and directly to the bed and lay down directly on top of me. He began to rub his hardening cock against my raging boner as he kissed me full on the lips. It was very different to kissing a girl. It was rougher. There was much clashing of teeth and many nasal collisions. I felt as if John was literally trying to eat my face. Our tongues writhed and rolled and rollicked together in each other's mouths. John bit down on my lower lip and then sucked it into his mouth. He kissed around my neck and forced his tongue into my ear. This set me off bucking my body, trying to achieve as much skin on skin contact with my frantic, animal of a lover. I wanted to feel as much of his body against mine as I could in an attempt to short circuit the erotic electrical charges that were flashing throughout my body into his. I wanted him to feel the excitement he had triggered in me. The excitement that seemed to turn my entire being into one, uninterrupted erogenous zone.

John broke away from my face and went directly to my nipples. There was no finesse. He sucked them far into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around my erect buds. And then he bit them and stretched them with his teeth and I experienced for the first time that exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. I was gasping at this point. In between gasps I could hear my own voice from far, far away pleading, "Fuck me John. I want you to fuck me John. Fuck me now John. I want it John. I want your cock John."

John groaned into my chest and then looked directly into my pleasure glazed eyes as he said, "You have to earn it my little slut. You need to suck my cock. I need to fuck your face." I crawled out from beneath him and engulfed Johns cock head with my mouth. He pulled me away and said, "Not here. Come with me." He took me to the wet room where the hot tub was full and bubbling away. John told me to get in. He got in behind me and pressed his cock up against my bottom while he reached around and played with my nipples. I threw my head back and exposed my neck to him. Once more he tongued my ear which started my involuntary gyrations again as I forced my bottom back against his cock as hard as I could. John turned me around, kissed me once more and stood up out of the water. This brought his bouncing dick into line with my mouth. My mouth that was open as wide as it would go, my tongue out over my bottom lip. I looked up into Johns eyes as he thrust forward and rammed his cock truly and surely into my mouth. He grabbed my face in both hands and began to fuck my mouth with an unsophisticated urgency making me gag and choke. After several thrusts saliva was running down my chin, down Johns cock and onto his balls. My jaw ached and my eyes were watering. And I loved it. I was a slut and I was behaving like one. I gazed up at John taking in his hot body, the droplets of water hanging off his nipples and the rivulets of hot tub water mingling with sweat as is ran down his pecs and over his abs to mingle with my saliva at the base of his cock.

Without warning John stopped. He let go of my face and took his cock away from my dirty mouth. He turned me around once more and bent me over the edge of the tub. I heard him unzip his toiletries bag and, after a short pause, I felt a cold sensation between my arse cheeks as John said in a croaky voice, "It's time Georgie. Time to take your virginity. Time to fuck you with my hard cock. Do you still want it slut?"

"Fuck yes," I gasped as he pushed one and then two fingers into my tight, virgin hole. He worked his fingers slowly in and out and up and down and around in circles inside me. His fingers felt huge and I had a moment of fleeting panic about whether I could take his cock. I needn't have worried. John, in contrast to his earlier roughness, was so very gentle. He pulled his fingers out and then I felt something altogether much bigger pressing up against my hole. John kept reassuring me, whispering that he was going to ease his cock head slowly into my arse. He stroked my bottom and the tops of my thighs as he gradually increased the pressure on my tight ring. He encouraged me to relax, told me I was a good slut and that he proud to take my virginity and to be my teacher. At that point my hole gave way, opened up and Johns cock head jumped forward and entered my arse. The feeling was incredible. It felt so big. I felt so full and my arse felt so tight as it clamped shut around Johns shaft. This caused him to issue a guttural moan, almost a growl. We stayed still, perfectly still, savouring the moment whilst John reassured me that my hole would relax before he penetrated my inner sphincter. However, as if to further prove that I was indeed a slut, it was me that began to move first. I began to slowly rotate my buttocks whilst I gradually forced my arse back onto Johns twitching cock. John held my hips and let me carry on until he could feel my inner ring blocking the way. Without any warning this time John rammed his cock into me. I felt a flash of what I thought was building up to excruciating pain. I was sure his beautiful cock must by now be in my stomach. I could feel my tight hole stretching, opening and closing around his pulsing rod. John grabbed my hips again. More firmly this time. He began to thrust. Slowly at first and I could feel every inch of his cock rubbing against and past every contour of lubricated anal canal. It was dirty, it was nasty. It was heavenly. John increased the pace, withdrawing his dick almost to the entrance of my slutty fuck hole before ramming it back in so hard I could feel his heavy balls slapping against mine. The water in the hot tub stated to splash and slop back and forth. I was gripping the side of the tub as it seemed like John was going to thrust me over and onto the tiles. My cock was rubbing up against the side of the tub and was aching for release. With one final, savage, grunting thrust John released. He released a rush of hot, high pressure spunk that jetted up into my arse. I could feel the warm wetness spread up inside me and it felt so good. So sluttish. So sexy.

John collapsed over my back, panting for breath and kissing my shoulders and the back of my neck. I pushed upwards from the tub forcing John to stand up on wobbling legs and his semi rigid cock to slide out of my arse. I swivelled round and came eye to glistening, cum covered cock. Without hesitation I swallowed Johns cock and began to suck him clean. Sucking strongly and rapidly running my tongue all around the crown of his cock. John put his hands on my head and spoke my name softly. Then more urgently until he almost shouted, "GEORGIE!". I looked up him without letting his cock escape from my mouth.

"Georgie," he said more softly. "If you keep on doing that I'll need a piss." I simply groaned around his cock and carried on with even greater vigour. After another minute of this treatment I felt Johns cock momentarily expand in my mouth before a spurt of hot piss hit the back of my throat. I swallowed the first splash before taking his cock out of my mouth and pointing it at my face. As Johns cock relaxed he let go with long streams of amber, pungent piss all over my face and head. At the same time I could feel his spunk running out of my hole and down my thigh. I started to stroke my achingly hard cock but John slapped me across my face saying, "Naughty little bitch. I'll decide when and if you cum." I amazed myself by stopping immediately. John pulled the plug on the hot tub, took me by the hands and said gently, "Come on Georgie. Let's get cleaned up. Let me look after you. You've been a very good little slut."

"Am I a good slut John? Am I your slut John?" I asked coyly. "Yes you are Georgie," he replied. "You have the potential to be the best little slut ever. Now let's get showered and get some sleep. There's a whole world of pussy out there Georgie and some of it will be for us."

To be continued...

12