The Ffitch Nortons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we got closer we could hear the unmistakeable sounds of a porn film soundtrack. These sounds were either echoing in stereo or there were several people involved. We carefully stepped onto the island, a raised timber decking, and turned into the first narrow alleyway. As we rounded the corner Caitlin let out a shriek of recognition;

"MUM...............For God's sake put him down," she squealed whilst obviously laughing.

Kari simply said "Dervla, you are incorrigible." Both girls were quite relaxed and not a bit abashed.

John and I turned to each other with our eyebrows expressing so much surprise that they had merged with our respective hairlines and simultaneously mouthed the word "Mum?"

We then pushed forward, craning our necks to see what was happening and sure enough there was Little Joe, stark bollock naked on top of an equally naked Dervla, frozen in mid stroke and clamped in place by Dervlas strong thighs.

"Oh! Girls! I know I'm bad and I'm such a naughty Mummy," Dervla purred, "but if you could see Joes knob you would be doing exactly the same," she insisted breathlessly.

"Well if you want to be a really good Mummy I suggest that you let us make our own minds up about that. Why don't you both come back to the hotel with us? What do you think Kari?"

"I think your cock hungry Mother should make herself decent in case the Sex Police are on patrol. Unless of course she can't afford the 200 Euro fine," Kari replied with a chuckle.

John and I we're speechless. When we weren't gawping, slack jawed at each other, we were gawping at Caitlin and Kari and throwing double takes at Dervlas tits and Little Joes arse. We obviously had no say in this and absolutely no control over what was going to happen. These were wild women and they were very definitely in the 'hot' seat.

"Good idea girls," said Dervla as she smacked Little Joe on the bum. "Come on Little Big Joe," she continued, "Let's go somewhere less sandy and abrasive so we can all try you on for size." At this Joe got to his feet causing his impressively large cock to swing in front of him.

"Oh my," Kari mumbled appreciatively to which Caitlin added, "Mum your sins are forgiven you." Both girls then reached out and began to fondle Joes big cock and his balls. They both leaned into him and stroked his length slowly whilst Dervla pulled her dress over her head, smoothed it down and picked up her panties.

As we stood behind them in the shadows John reached over and squeezed my fully erect cock through my shorts. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Then, as John grabbed my hand and placed it on his hard cock I thought I actually was having a heart attack because, even though it was a fleeting moment, I was sure that Little Joe must have seen us as he bent to pick up his boxers.

"Right, sexy people. Let's go," shouted Dervla as she led us all through the deck chair maze like a naughty Pied Piper. Just before we emerged back onto the sand Kari glanced to her right into another little alley and exclaimed, "There you are Amanda. You are one crazy, greedy slut." All we heard in reply was muffled laughter as myself, John and Caitlin all crowded into the cramped alleyway. Dervla and Joe had already gone past it and were now up ahead on the beach. The sight that greeted us was straight out of a porn film. We were confronted with a magnificent specimen of womanhood being royally fucked by two magnificent specimens of manhood.

"Guys, meet Jerome and Andreas. They're the SCUBA instructors at the hotel. And of course the amazing Amandazon," said Caitlin completing the introductions.

Jerome, a muscular, broad shouldered, tall black guy was steadily pumping what appeared to be a huge glistening cock into Amanda's pussy, doggy-style simply replied "Hey guys." Andreas, was shorter and stockier but no less muscular than Jerome and he was equally as taciturn, nodding a brief "Ola," as he concentrated on fucking Amandas mouth. Amanda was indeed an Amazon. Tall and blonde, her big pendulous tits hung down as she was taken from both ends. Amanda attempted a polite "Hello" but the word was lost somewhere in Andreas pubic region.

My cock was now straining manfully against my shorts attempting to force a path to freedom. It almost exploded when Caitlin and Kari dropped to their knees either side of Jerome. Caitlin grasped his cock on the back stroke preventing it's return on the forward stroke. Amanda groaned with disappointment but Kari soothed her by stroking her back while she said "We're just going to have a quick taste Mandy and then you can have him back, greedy girl," as if it was an everyday occurrence. At that Caitlin pulled Jeromes cock out of Amandas pussy and pointed it at Kari's mouth. I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest. Jeromes cock must have been at least twelve inches long. A whole foot! I looked at John and John looked at me, both of us non-plussed.

Kari bobbed her head forward and in one smooth movement swallowed half of Jeromes long, strong dick. Kari attacked the big black cock with gusto until it was snatched away from her by Caitlin who then went to town on it with similar enthusiasm. Then both girls joined forces with each girl running her tongue luxuriously up and down the thick, big veined dick. Caitlin paused to compliment Amanda with the words "Mmmm. You taste sweeter than ever 'Mands."

By now I was openly squeezing my own cock through my shorts and John had his hand in his shorts and was obviously working his own dick. I couldn't take my eyes off Jeromes fantastic pole. When I did look up Jerome was looking straight at me. I locked eyes with him and he smiled at me and gave me a knowing wink. I tore my eyes from his and tried to take in the whole scene. I didn't think I would ever see the likes of this again in my life and I didn't want to miss anything. Then, as suddenly as it had begun, the scene changed again. Caitlin inserted Jeromes cock back into Amandas pussy causing her to wriggle her bum and moan around Andreas' cock. Kari smacked Amandas bum playfully and Caitlin did the same to Jerome. Both girls then kissed both guys full on the mouth before Caitlin said, "Thanks Andy. Thanks Mandy. And thank you Jerome. See you all tomorrow." Kari turned to John and I and stated in a disarmingly casual manner, "Well boys. Our pussies are just about ready." As we were leaving Jerome called after us. "Hey Guys," he said, "Treat those ladies well. They deserve the best." John replied, "We will mate. That's a promise," while I just gave a rather lame thumbs up, not feeling at all confident that my previous sexual experience quailified me in any way to satisfy any of these hot ladies.

We soon caught up with Dervla and Little Joe who had stopped to wait for us and were engaging in some deep French kissing to pass the time. Dervlas big breasts were exposed again as Joe groped them roughly.

"Put them away Mum. We need to get back to the hotel sharpish," Caitlin called out as we virtually speed marched past them. As we strode along with the girls, arms casually looped around their trim waists and copping the occasional handful of firm, swaying buttock we attempted to fill in some of the more puzzling gaps.

"What was that about the Sex Police, Kari?" I asked.

"Oh that. They're not really 'Sex Police' but they are Police. They have a very unorthodox approach to summary justice depending on whether they fancy you, you fancy them, or you can or can't afford 200 Euro or more. If Officers Xabi or Sergi catch you shagging on the beach they arrest you. The guy will be fined 200 Euros. If they fancy the girl they will waive the fine in exchange for a blow job or a fuck. If you genuinely can't afford 200 Euros you can offer them a blow job or a fuck in lieu of the fine."

"Shit. Why doesn't anyone report them?" John asked.

"They do but it's not worth it. The whole Police Force here appear to make the law up as they go along regarding tourists." Caitlin answered.

"Have you ever been caught?" I asked in concerned manner. Caitlin laughed and said "No. But Mum has..............twice," which brought hoots of laughter from Kari. "The second time," she continued, "The poor guy didn't know what hit him. Dervla knew that Xabi and Sergi, both hunks by the way, were on duty. So as soon as she saw them walking down the beach she grabbed a guy and dragged him to the island making sure she was seen. Sure enough she was arrested and gave a whole new meaning to being banged up by the Cops."

Dervla shouted "You make me sound like an insatiable slut, daughter of mine. You're making me blush."

"I doubt that Derv," Kari said. And we all laughed along. Spirits, adrenaline and hormones were high.

We arrived at the hotel and far from sneaking in, or pretending to arrive separately the girls simply breezed into the lobby still hanging on to our arms.

"Hi Pilar," Kari shouted cheerily and then turning to us boys with a stage whisper she asked us "Isn't she gorgeous?"

Pilar responded with a wave and a big smile while she said 'Hello' to all the girls and then looking at us she gave an exaggerated wink and said "You are very lucky boys, yes? You need much energy I think. Good luck. Enjoy your morning."

We tumbled into the lift like six Labrador puppies -- all legs, arms, paws and tongues.

I mumbled aloud to myself "What an amazing hotel."

"That's why we come here," replied Dervla looking straight at me and then exclaiming "Oh my God. You don't know do you boys. Girls. They don't know. They haven't got a clue"

"A clue about what?" asked Joe. "This hotel. This type of hotel," Dervla replied grinning from ear to ear.

"Type? We know it's all inclusive," I said knowingly like a buffoon.

"Oh it's all inclusive alright." Kari said with a snort of laughter as Caitlin and Dervla burst out laughing.

Then John stated in his usual matter of fact way "Fellas. It's an adult hotel. No kids, no prudes, no inhibitions but stacks of sex. As long as it's not in public and draws attention to the place pretty much anything goes as long as all parties are agreed. Isn't that right girls?"

"You are spot on John. And we three girls are definitely in agreement that we are going to fuck you all tonight."

The lift doors opened. The girls and John stepped out but Joe and I were rooted to the spot, the thousand yard stare fixed to our faces. It was only when the lift pinged and the doors started to close that we darted out and hurried down the corridor to our room.

We got there just in time. As we stepped into the room Kari was standing in the middle of the lounge area raising her dress above her head revealing beautiful pert breasts and delicate, very sexy, duck egg blue lace panties. She casually dropped her dress to the floor and beckoned me towards her saying, "It's time to formally and officially welcome you to the Hotel Panoramica, sexy boy."

To be continued...

12