The Fiend's Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers

The things – and the people – I do for my daughter!

The guys settled into a new table; the bachelorette party girls kept staring at him (and the bride kept touching herself openly while she did so), and it was unsettling. From here, they'd be out of sight.

"Ya know, as lucky as you are with girls, Austin, I can't believe none of it rubs off on me."

"Well, what'd you expect, man? Bars like this, sure, the girls are all top-shelf hotties, but they're only in here to get their holes stuffed, plain and simple. They don't want love, or relationships, or anything meaningful – they just want sex, all the fucking time, sex, sex, and more sex." It was true, too – for the rest of the night, they didn't see a single girl go home by herself. In fact, they saw a few guys leave with a girl on each arm, giggling and juicing up before their eyes.

"I just wish I could find myself a girl like Erika, you know? I mean, she's crazy about you, and she's so fucking hot. I mean, those pictures, man... shit, she and Carina should be porn stars, not bikini models."

Austin smirked. "Who said they're not?"

"Bullshit!" When Austin's smirk didn't fade, Tyler pounded the table in frustration, his heavily muscled arm nearly cracking the table top. "That's so unfair! How did you ever find girls like that?"

"Well they weren't porn stars when we met – but they obviously liked posing like little sluts for me, so I just said, while you're at it, why not make some money? It took some sweet-talking, but I wore 'em down. Here, look." Austin opened a web browser on his phone, and opened up one of his bookmarked pages. There it was, dozens of links – hundreds, maybe – to photo shoots of the girls taking off their countless bikinis, videos of them masturbating, stripping, posing in every lewd way one could want.

Tyler just browsed through, dumb-founded. "They do hard core?"

"Sure, but only if I'm the cock," Austin said. Sure enough, Tyler scrolled down and there were the pictures of the girls bent over, their pussies straining to accommodate his mammoth cock, mouth split wide around it, tits wrapped around it... Carina's tits were, anyway – Erika's were hardly big enough to make a tunnel for the goliath, though there was also a shoot of her taking it up the ass from him, just as her rear tattoo promised.

He politely didn't comment on the volumes of photos of both girls covered in Austin's cum – sometimes both together. Austin must not've been exaggerating his claim; either he really had enough in the tank to coat both girls' faces, fill their mouths, coat their tits and still have some left over to trickle out of their pussies, or he had a team of guys on hand to jizz on them for him. Possessive as he was, Tyler was sure it wasn't that.

He sighed longingly. "You must pay them pretty damn well for this."

His friend grinned. "Erika does it to make me happy – lets me handle all the finances, and I just give her a stipend."

"And Carina?"

"Nah, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me."

Austin leaned in. "I don't pay her a cent. I took all those slutty little pics she was cock-teasing me with and told her she'd have to pitch in on our site, or I'd make sure they found their way into other people's hands, people she respected... I just have this hanging over her head, and use it to make her do whatever I say."

"You're right, I don't believe you," Tyler said dryly.

"I'm telling you, she gets off on it – she won't come out and say it, but she does. Being my powerless little porn star slut."

"Bullshit, man."

"I'll prove it." He took his phone back.

Carina and Erika had finally arrived back at their apartment after an exhausting drive. Carina didn't even know why they bothered with these childish swimsuit competitions – the money was shit compared to their website, and it was such a drain on her precious time when her studies also squawked constantly for attention. She knew Erika did it just to make Austin happy, so he could go on bragging that his girlfriend was a swimsuit model like he loved to tell anyone who would listen. Carina... well, she did it to hold on to a part of her life when her pictures had been voluntary. And at least semi-clothed.

Now, it seemed her entire career was an endless sea of fucking and sucking. She remembered when Tyler had first suggested it to her; she'd laughed the suggestion off. That sort of thing could ruin her career! Then, he'd pulled out that cock of his and she'd lost her mind over it. She'd been so desperate to get it in her that she hadn't cared that Erika was filming it.

The next day, he'd shown her an email he had typed up; the addresses were all familiar. There was her adviser in her master's program, several of her friends from back home, her mom and a half dozen other family members... The email had no text; just Carina's name in the subject line, and a video attachment entitled "begging for dick."

"I can hit send," Austin had said, "or you can put on that outfit and we can do another shoot. One your people don't have to see."

She never told him how much of her wetness had been from knowing she was helpless for him. He could take away everything with the click of a button, and she couldn't stop him. She had no choice – so none of it was her fault. She could be a cock-sucking, tit-fucking, pussy-stuffing dildo-riding ass-licking cum-slurping facial-loving, smiling whore – and not feel an ounce of guilt over it.

It was so fucking hot she juiced up every time she thought of it.

Tonight, the girls were slumped down tiredly on the couch half-watching a Sandra Bullock movie, worn down from a day of competition and travel, when Carina's phone buzzed. It was Austin, with an odd text.What do I pay you. Be honest.

She frowned.You pay me in silence, she texted back. She hoped he did, at least. There was nothing she could about it if he didn't.

Erika looked over and saw Austin's name. "Aw, is that Austin? Tell him I said hi and that I love him and I miss him," she said adoringly.

Carina ignored her as she read his quick response.And how do you earn it?he responded quickly.

By doing whatever you want,she said. Erika looked over and read the exchange; simple girl that she was, it took her a moment.

"He's such a cutie," she said, sighing dreamily.

Carina wanted to slap Erika, for being turned on by his extortion scheme over the girl's best friend, but... well, she understood. It was so fucking hot. She hated Austin for using her like this, but goddammit it made her horny out of her fucking mind.

"I guess you weren't kidding," Tyler said. He drained the rest of his beer, then got out his wallet and slapped down a fresh $20 on the table. "Well, I suppose that's it for me tonight. Maybe next time, some of your luck will rub off on me. Tonight, I sleep alone."

Austin, drunk enough to be a little touchy-feely, patted his friend's shoulder consolingly, squeezing the bulging muscle in his mighty grip. "Don't be so down on yourself, man. Any of these girls would consider themselves lucky to take you home with them – you're the find of a lifetime. They'll be throwing themselves at you."

Across the bar, a few dozen pairs of eyes took note of Tyler.

"How about you?" Tyler asked as his friend put down money for his own portion of the tab. They hadn't seen Melody in a long time, ever since she'd been lead outside smiling by a group of guys that were clearly not old enough to be in here. Fuckin' freshmen. "Off to give Erika the business?"

"We'll see – the night's still young," he said with an impish grin. They exchanged a quick bro hug, their huge, muscular frames thudding loudly as they bumped chests, then they parted ways.

Tyler headed for the bathroom before he left; by the time he got out, Austin was gone, and a group of a dozen smoking hot sorority girls were waiting for him.

Tyler blinked in surprise as one of them stepped forward and spoke. "Hello, sir. My name's Lana, and I'm the social committee chair at Delta Iota, and, well, we were wondering... would you like to come home with us?"

"Pleeeeease?" the other eleven voices said in needy, wanton unison.

Austin didn't bother knocking at Erika's apartment; he just strode right in. There the girls were sitting side by side on the sofa; they both looked up at him as he came in, exhaustion evident on both faces. They may even have been sleeping before he came in. "Evening ladies," he said.

Erika smiled, her heart fluttering at the sight of him, her hulking brute of a man, layered with muscle packed on more muscle. Before she could even get up, he slumped down into the couch between them, placing a casual hand on both girls' thighs, caressing them possessively. Erika loved it when he handled her like that, but it always frustrated her when he showed Carina such attention. She loved him, but it was ever a reminder that she needed to try harder to make him love her back.

Worse, she thought, that Carina didn't even seem to like it. Erika knew about their arrangement, the extortion and all, but far from ruining their friendship, sharing Austin's dick on and off-camera had somehow only strengthened it. Carina frowned at his casual groping, and hoped neither of them could smell her pussy starting to juice up at being treated like his choiceless plaything.

"How's your migraine? I was super worried about you," Erika said, her ditzy voice gushing concern.

"Oh, um, it's fine, just fine." He'd forgotten making that excuse up. "So, what's on the agenda for tonight, girls?"

"We're exhausted, Austin. Don't get any ideas." Carina's voice was stern, even as she squirmed to move his hand farther up her thigh.

Austin looked to Erika, who shrugged helplessly and confirmed her roommate's words. "It's been a really long day," she said apologetically.

"Cool, cool." He suppressed a frown, made all the harder by the lame-ass chick flick on the screen. "Well, I'll just hit the hay early then." After a lengthy good-night kiss from Erika, he stood up. "Oh, and girls? Say good night to Mr. Dangly." Austin lowered his pants, his monster cock already at half mast.

In an instant, the girls were wide awake, but Austin just started walking away. Erika felt her pussy flood in an instant at the sight of his huge, veiny cock; from the sudden worshipful expression on Carina's face, she knew her friend was feeling it too. What girl wouldn't? She stared after him in a stupor as his pants slowly fell to his ankles while he walked, then he stepped out of them, his powerful glutes blocking sight of his dick.

"Um, Austin sweetie, can I like, come to bed with you?" Erika asked. "We could fuck!"

"No, letmecome!" Carina pleaded. "Pleeeease, Austin?"

Erika panicked. "No! Carina, he'smyboyfriend, he should fuckme!"

Carina scoffed. "If he's 'yours,' why is he always staring atmytitties?"

Austin held up a hand. "Erika, come here." With an exultant grin, she leapt up and ran over to him, throwing off her shirt on the way, lowering her shorts and panties immediately after. Austin casually rubbed herDTFtattoo with his thick fingers as she quivered with lust.

"Carina... crawl to me." Carina glared – she knew he liked it when she glared, when she pretended she didn't love every fucking second of this – and slid off the couch to her hands and knees. She too shed her top, her huge tits swinging beneath her as she shimmied over to him. At his feet, she knelt submissively, still glaring, and pressed her titties against his leg. She craned her neck and extended her tongue to try to touch it to his cock – it was so close! – and he stopped her with a finger on her forehead.

Then he slapped her in each cheek with it by way of reprimand. It was the best slapping she'd ever received. Her cheeks glowed where his perfect dick had touched them.

"Austin baby? Um, like, which one of us are you going to fuck?"

He smiled at Erika, his sweet, sexy, stupid, submissive, smitten slut of a girlfriend. "Erika, you should know by now – I got stamina enough to fuck both of you all night long. The question you should be asking," he said, stroking her chin affectionately, "is which of you is going to earn it first."

The girls wasted no time. Carina practically unhinged her jaw taking his monster into her mouth and sucking him to hardness, working to maintain the disapproving look that she knew turned him on so well. Erika stroked her friend's hair as she sucked and just contently kissed Austin, her perfect, wonderful man, the love of her life. She wanted his cock, and she knew in time, she would get it, even if he fucked Carina and a dozen other girls in the meantime.

Erika kissed him, and as his tongue worked into her mouth, she felt like it was maybe just as good.

Svalbarding
Svalbarding
1,288 Followers