The Fiery One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands slowly pull the top off her breasts. He smiles as her nipples harden instantly. His fingers lightly graze over them making her take in a deep breath and her back curl from the sensation. Her pussy now starting to throb from His touch. She never felt this way even with Her first Owner.

He lightly pinches each one watching her reactions closely. She takes in a soft whimper and squirms. Her nipples being super sensitive, sending lightening bolts straight between her legs knowing her pussy is dampening her little white thong.

He lets out a breath from her reactions, "These are really sensitive, aren't they Adeen?"

"Yes Sirrr." She half moans her words.

"Good, very good." He steps away and slides His hand down over His crotch, tugging the now restricting jeans from His very large hard on.

He wants to take her and ravage her. Pound into her until He fills her with His cum, but He knows He has to take His time with this one.

"Relax." He orders softly.

She quickly slips back to her knees, keeping them closed and sitting back on her heels, her shoulders dropped and back relaxed, head up and hands laying softly in her lap. Her eyes travel up His body and pause at the large bulge pressing out the front of His jeans. She bites her lower lip and tilts her head trying to imagine what it looks like.

Her first Owner was not that big, maybe six inches and not very big around, and the pig was really tiny, only about three inches. However he never got close enough to her to use it. He clears His throat bringing her attention back.

She flicks her eyes up to His and He just shakes His head with a little dark smirk, knowing it is going to be sometime before she even sees it.

This was likely to be harder on Him then her but He is willing to endure it to make sure she fully trusts Him and is willing to completely submit to Him alone. Her cheeks blush deeply being caught staring. He walks past her towards the door and opens it.

"Heel." He orders softly.

She quickly starts to crawl towards Him and He puts His finger up to stop her. "No Adeen. In this house heel means to stand and follow unless told to stay on all fours. You are not an animal and I will never treat you as such unless you for some reason take it upon yourself to act like one." His tone soft and patient but also a warning of His methods for His control over her.

She blushes softly loving how her name rolls off His tongue, and stands up walking swiftly to His side. He reaches forward and zips her top back up, then caresses her cheek.

He takes her hand and pulls her along behind Him.

"Well time for a tour of your new home. You already seen the kitchen." He points back to the door of it.

He leads her up the hall walking past the stairs towards the large double doors.

He turns to the left of them to a dinning room.

"This of course is the dinning room. It is usually only used for dinner parties which I host quite frequently."

She steps into the elegant large room. It has a large solid wood table with eight matching, hand craved, high backed chairs tucked neatly under it.

There are beautiful paintings placed tastefully around the walls. A large crystal chandelier hanging in the center of the ceiling above the table and the centerpiece of it is a large crystal vase holding a beautiful arrangement of flowers that complemented the large room.

He turns and walks out towards the room directly across and into the great room. Her eyes dance over the beautiful space. He lets go of her hand so she can wander around the room. Large beautiful painting fill the walls the same as the dinning room.

The even larger room has two matching cream colored sofas facing each other and two matching chairs on each end also facing each other. A large heavy coffee table sits in the center of the square pattern of furniture.

She walks over to a huge stone fireplace that runs floor to ceiling along the back wall of the room and runs her fingers over the rough stone. She looks at the plush wing back chair just to the side of it letting her fingers glide over the soft fabric. She smiles softly looking over at Him leaning against the doorway.

His arms again crossed over His chest with that sexy little smile looking back at her. "That is one of My favorite spots to relax in the evenings."

"I think it is my favorite room too Sir." She walks back over to Him as He holds His hand out still smiling.

Taking her hand He pulls her along heading up the stairs. He opens each door showing beautifully decorated guest rooms. He pulls open the second last door, the one straight across from her room.

"This is My room." He says with a warm smile.

Her eyes delight in the manly look of it as she just peeks in around the open door. Black and soft greys. A huge four poster bed with a black satin spread, plush carpet, a chair over by the window like in her room.

He pulls her back and closes the door and reaches down to her chin, softly pulling her face upwards to look deep in her beautiful green eyes. "And maybe someday it will be..... our room."

She blushes deeply. He leans down and presses His soft lips to hers. His hand sliding around her waist pulling her in close to His body as He deepens the kiss. She kisses Him back as her body melts into His gentleness. He slowly pulls away and looks down at her with a wide grin seeing the effect He has on her.

She keeps her eyes closed and softly pants from her breath being swept away and her pussy throbbing once again. He takes her hand and she finally opens her eyes, her cheeks a soft pink.

He takes a few steps to the large heavy looking door at the end of the hall. "This room is locked at all times and you're not allowed in there without Me or without My permission. Understood Adeen?" His lips curl into a little smirk.

She lowers her eyes and nods. "Yes Sir." She says in almost a whisper.

The smell of food floats through the house once again. It must be supper time already. They had spent the day just talking and getting to know each other. Her whole body is alight with the prospect of a good life with this seemingly Perfect Man.

He pulls her along gently and heads back downstairs. They eat then spend the rest of the evening by the large fireplace in the great room just talking. She is curled up next to His legs while He pets and plays with her hair.

She actually found herself flirting a little bit with Him, just to hear the wonderful sound of His laughter.

For the first time in years she finally started feeling like a women again instead of just a set holes to be used.

12