The Fiery One Ch. 03

Story Info
She gets her first treat.
2.9k words
4.64
9.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsonja
subsonja
36 Followers

i do hope Y/you A/all are enjoying my writing. Please feel free to make comments or even suggestions as to what Y/you would like to see happen. A/all are welcome good or bad.

_________________________________________________

Waking the next morning, and smiling as she looks around her room. Getting out of bed and making it nice and neat. She heads to the bathroom getting ready for the new day, in her new home. She smiles at the thought of a home.

She looks in the closet and decided on a short black pleated skirt, black thong, and blue button up blouse. She goes back to the bathroom and tries to tame her wild curls, after twisting and playing with it, she sighs thinking it is useless. She looks through the drawers and smiles finding an elastic, she pulls it back into a loose pony tail. Her long curls hang just past the middle of her back.

She heads downstairs and once again a delicious smell fills the air from the kitchen. Peeking around the door seeing Rosa and she smiles at her.

Rosa smiles back warmly, "Good Morning Miss, what would you like for your breakfast?

She steps into the kitchen and looks and He's not at the table. She almost starts to pout, but her tummy rumbling stops her.

She tells Rosa she would just like some eggs and toast. She sits at the table, looking out the big window. The yard seems to go on forever before hitting a tree line way in the distance.

She jumps a little as He comes into the room, "Morning Rosa." He says kindly.

"Morning Sir. Your breakfast is already on the table." Rosa says softly with a smile.

He walks over and sits down looking at His little fiery one. She blushes softly and starts eating her eggs Rosa just placed in front of her.

"Well aren't you an early riser. "He laughs softly and He starts to eat.

Again eating in silence while He reads His morning paper. It seems to be the normal for Him, so she decides to keep quiet. Once she is done she pushes her plate away. And watches Him read the paper.

Her fingers fiddle with the hem of her skirt and bites her lip as that feeling comes back between her legs and she squirms a little bit.

He looks up from the paper with a little grin. "Getting a little antsy are you little one?"

Her hips twist softly in the chair, "Yes Sir, I don't like to sit still too long."

He sets the paper down and stands, "Hummm, well that is something we're are going to have to work on too."

Taking her hand from her lap and pulling her to her feet, He twirls her around slowly. "Very nice, however I will have to take you to get fitted for some bras. As much as I enjoy seeing your nipple poking out from under that material, it really is not fitting if we should have to go out."

Her eyes dart over to Rosa after His comment and it's as if He had not even spoken or she maybe she didn't hear him. She bites her lip hoping it was the later.

His wicked grin makes her body shiver and her pussy ache. At that moment it dawns on her that she had not had an orgasm for over three months. He grips her hand a little tightly making her mewl softly. He pulls her along with Him to the Den, closing and locking the door.

She stands still, her heart pounding in her ears and flinches as He speaks, "Strip." His soft one word command sends throbs to her pussy.

She bites her lip and slowly starts to unbutton her shirt, keeping her head down. She hears Him moving around her and sits down in His large chair.

He watches her with His eyebrow slightly raised.

Her fingers trembling undoing each button, then slowly pulls it open and off her shoulders. She lets it fall to the floor, moving her fingers to the waist of her skirt and wriggling her supple hips as she pulls it down and lets it fall around her feet. Stepping out of it and flicking it to the side with her toes. She puts her hands in front of her.

"All of it." His slightly annoyed voice makes her flinch and her body blush all over, even though He has seen her naked body already.

She takes in a breath and pulls down her thong and puts it with the rest of her rumpled clothes on the floor. She peeks at Him and shifts nervously on her feet.

"Come." He orders softly.

She quickly steps forward, until she's in front of Him. Her eyes looking down at His lap, once again His cock bulging out the front of His jeans. He reaches out a finger and slides it softly over the top of her smooth pussy lips. She lets a soft mewl out. Her muscles clenching and legs trembling. His touch is like lightening straight to her core.

He slips a finger between her soft folds exploring and smiles, "Humm, wet already."

His comment makes her cheeks blush deeply, taking in soft breaths trying to keep her body still. His finger lightly probing around the wet flesh, soft little gasps push past her slightly parted lips.

His eyes taking in every slight movement and sound from her body. His cock now very uncomfortably pressing hard on His jeans.

He draws His fingers from her, reaching up and slowly rubs the wet digit over her lips. She slips her tongue out to curl it around His finger. A sly smile crosses His lips. Pulling His finger from her, He slides the still wet finger down circling her hard nipple and pinching it softly. Her back curls slightly with a moaning whimper.

"Open and face forward." His tone gentle but stern.

She takes in a soft breath, turning to face away from Him then dropping to her knees. Her body trembling softly with anticipation. The electricity sending waves straight to her now dripping pussy.

He slides forward to the edge of His chair until His legs are almost at her sides. He reaches around her arms, cupping both breasts. She instantly puts her hands behind her back keeping them out of His way.

She mewls softly from His gentle touch fighting the urge to lay her head back on His chest. His fingers softly caressing and lightly tweaking each nipple.

Her hips start to move with each wave of electricity rushing right between her legs.

His hot breath in her ear as He leans in looking over her shoulder watching His fingers playing with her, "How long has it been since you had any pleasurable release Adeen?"

"Three months Sir." She pants out softly, as His hands slowly start to explore down her nice firm abs.

Her hips pushing forward with the slightest of movement. He smiles to Himself knowing she is trying to keep still but her body is betraying her mind.

"That's a long time little one." His soft hot breath like velvet in her ear.

She nods her head a little lost for words as His fingers slides down between her soft wet petals. They have swelled and turned even more sensitive ready for attention.

His finger lightly circles her hard clit that is poking out from under its hood. A little louder gasps push past her lips, her eyes closing enjoying the delightful sensations flowing from between her spread knees.

He suddenly pushes in a finger, her back arches letting out a deep gasping whimper. He raises His eyebrow pleasantly surprised that her muscles tightly grip around the intrusion. Her pussy so tight and hot, it makes His cock throb even harder.

He wants to take her but it is not time yet. She starts panting deeply with each thrust of His finger. He adds another finger, stretching her tight hole.

Overwhelmed with the rush of pleasure crashing over her, she holds her breath as orgasm bursts through the tightly clenched dam.

Her eyes flicker back and close tightly riding out the shock waves. Her whole body trembling and her pussy gripping and milking His slowing fingers. Her eyes suddenly pop open as she comes down from her orgasmic high.

"Oh my god Sir, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!?" She drops her head shamefully.

Every muscle in her body clenches waiting for the sting of a hand, or harsh words to burn her ears, but nothing comes.

His fingers still slowly rubbing her cum over her most sensitive part, making her softly buck against them involuntarily. His hot breath still calm and steady, "Good girl."

Her head snaps up a bit in shock, her eyes looking around in a confused panic, "But, but, I don't understand Sir. I, I didn't have Your permission."

His hand pulls away from her still clenching pussy, curling His arm up and across her breasts until His fingers are at His mouth.

He sucks the two fingers clean of her tangy musk and smiles. He softly kisses her ear, "Adeen, If I didn't want you to cum I would not have kept going. I knew you wouldn't be able to hold that back after such a long time. So no need to be sorry, this time."

His other hand sliding up her body and pulling her back in to a soft embrace against His chest, "I want you to see and feel that I'm not like the Others you have known. You are safe with me. This is about pleasure for you as well as Myself. You give me total obedience and I will give you what you crave and need of Me."

A little smile crosses her lips, her whole body still trembling back against Him. Her mind reeling from His words, now really knowing this IS going to be a better life.

She bites her lip and can't stop her words, "Can I suck Your cock?" She holds her breath waiting for His reaction.

He laughs softly at her boldness, His mouth still by her ear, "You think you're ready for My cock so soon girl?"

"Yes Sir, please." She practically begs softly.

He takes in a deep breath. He told Himself He was going to go slow with her but His cock busting in His pants has other ideas. He slides back in His chair.

His legs spread enough that she could get in close between them, "Turn around girl."

Before His words fully leave His lips she was twisted around wriggling in close between His legs.

He smiles down at her, "Just a bit eager are you little one?"

She blushes deeply, "You have been so good to me Sir, I want to please You, I want to make you feel as good as You have kindly done to me."

He leans forward softly and strokes her cheek with the back of His hand. Looking deep into her intense emerald eyes, thinking to himself how could her first Owner ever leave her, let alone give her to that fucking degenerate, "You can take out my cock and stroke it but you may not put it in your mouth. Understood?"

She quickly nods her head and reaches up for the button on His jeans.

His hand quickly shoots out gripping her red curls, His mouth in that thin line, "Have you forgotten that quick girl?" His tone icy and warning.

She looks around in thought, quickly scanning her brain at what she had done wrong. Then her eyes widen, she forgot to answer, "Sorry Sir, I only nodded my head." She says in a bit of a trembling tone, hoping that her mistake wouldn't change His mind.

"That's right girl you did. I understand that you were use to not speaking. You're forgiving this time. Now take my cock out. It needs tending to." He smirks looking down at her knowing He was far from small and more then average in size.

She lowers her eyes back down to His pants as He lets go of her hair. Biting her lip softly as her small fingers work the button open and slowly pull the zipper down. He wiggles His hips just a bit making it easier for her to pull His throbbing hard cock out.

He chuckles as her eyes widen at the first sight of it. Her tiny fingers softly exploring the smooth brown skin.

It is the biggest she has seen in real life. He had to have been at least 9 1/2 inches and her fingers could barely touch around it.

He lets out a little growl as her fingers start to slide up and down the hard shaft, twisting up around the head before sliding back down. Each stroke she grips it a little harder. Clear liquid starts to seep from the small slit in the tip.

He watches her closely as she licks her lips, tilting His head a little studying her.

She reaches up with her other hand and starts stroking with both. His pleasurable growls grow deeper seeing her not taking her eyes off His cock. His full heavy balls tighten as her soft delicate hands work over His steel like rod. He thinks to himself she really is a pleasure slave which He is going to enjoy for many many years to come.

His fingers lightly grip the arms of the chair, trying to keep Himself under control. His mind however wants grab her head and fuck her mouth deep and hard to really test her skills.

Hearing the deep pleasure growls she finally looks up and sees the lust in His dark eyes. She bites her lower lip and smiles softly excited that she is pleasing Him so. She again drops her eyes back down to her stroking hands which are now easily sliding up and down the slick dark shaft.

She picks up the pace as His cock twitches and pulses under her fingers. She twists her hands in opposite directions with each pass down His cock. His growls growing deeper His waiting release climbing quickly.

He quirks His eyebrow as her parted lips get a little closer to the head of His glistening cock. Not being able to contain Himself any longer. He reaches out and grips her hair, making her moan. His lips curl into a grin, "Open your mouth and keep it open, no sucking. Understood?

"Yes Sir." She pants deeply with excitement of His cock going into her watering mouth, her hips squirm as her pussy clenches.

He slides His ass forward to the edge of the chair and pulls her mouth down. His other hand gripping the base of His cock and slowly slides the head over her tongue.

Looking down and watching her closely. She keeps her eyes looking up at Him. Lust takes over Him as He starts to push in and out of her hot little mouth. Grunting each time it hits the back of her tight throat.

His orgasm on edge, He starts thrusting only hitting the back knowing she would not be able to take it into her throat just yet. He pulls back and holds the head on her tongue as His hand slides quickly up and down the shaft.

Panting and growling out as He shoots His hot cum into her. He smiles feeling her tongue push to the back closing her throat to hold His cream in her mouth.

He pulls back and lightly taps the tip on her lower lip. Smiling down at her, "Mmm such a good girl, not swallowing without permission. Show Me."

He sits back in His chair as she holds her mouth open wide showing His white cream coating the inside of her mouth.

He nods a little impressed, "You may swallow My pet."

She swallows eagerly then slides her tongue out all around her mouth making sure she had gotten every drop. Opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue to show Him it's all gone, Her cheeks flush a little.

He smiles down at her, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Sir, very much so thank You." Her eyes drop down watching Him tuck His cock back in His pants and zip them closed.

He pats His inner thigh at her to lay her head on it.

She quickly leans in and rests her cheek on His warm leg almost purring with contentment.

After the longest time of petting and talking. He lightly grips her hair and pulls her face up to look at Him.

He smiles softly at the little minx that is pulling His emotions in all directions, "I go back to work tomorrow Adeen. I have a full day set for you. A Personal trainer will be here at 10am, then a private tutor for lesson's after lunch. I will be home by 5:30."

Her eyes widen and bites her lip blushing a little.

During their long talk yesterday she had told Him that she never got to finish school and tended to have long boring days which usually ended in getting punished for doing something she wasn't supposed to, idle hands and minds are the devil's advocate.

Releasing her hair He slowly stands letting her back away. He walks to the door and turns to look at His beautiful naked girl, smirking to himself, "Get dressed and come for supper, then its off to bed."

_______________________________________________

Chapter 4 in the works.

subsonja
subsonja
36 Followers