The Fifth Ch. 02

Story Info
Binding Attachments.
5.3k words
3.93
20.5k
2

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 2nd part of a 12 part tale of a Lady and her stable of slaves

2. Binding Attachments

The next morning, precisely at 7 am, Edward re-entered the bedroom and quietly made his way over to Deanna's bedside and gently touched her shoulder. She had never liked being awoken by an alarm clock nor by the sound of a blaring clock radio, but much preferred, now demanded being nudged awake by the a soft jostle, as Jared had once always done when he lay on the other side of the bed. Now it was Edward who performed this daily service standing, fully uniformed over her.

She groaned and murmured sleepily. "Fifteen more minutes."

"Yes, My Lady." he replied and moved over to stand in the far corner so as not to be hovering over her. Exactly fifteen minutes later he was back, hand carefully on her shoulder once again.

"It's time, My Lady."

She groaned again, but this time raised her arms over her head to stretch. After several seconds she dropped them back to her sides and opened her eyes for the first time.

"Robe and slippers." she ordered.

"Right away, My Lady."

Edward strode away and within seconds returned from her closet with a different robe and slippers from those of the night before. Deanna kicked off her covers and sat up, extending her arms up again in a prolonged stretch, this time accompanied by a huge yawn. When she was done Edward knelt down to place the slippers on her feet, then arose as she did to help her don her robe.

"Good morning Edward." she finally said.

"Good morning, My Lady."

"I'll be back in a bit. Have everything ready when I get out."

"As always, My Lady."

With that she walked over and into her bathroom, closing the door behind her, to take care of her morning necessities.

********

Deanna was in her late thirties, with long brown hair that hung down just below her shoulder blades, perfectly accentuating her slim yet well proportioned figure. Though not conventionally beautiful in the Hollywood starlet sense she had a presence that was almost always riveting and alluring. Her most striking feature was her eyes, which could wordlessly convey her passions at any time, dancing when delighted, gleaming when satisfied, sparkling when happy ... to piercing when perplexed, smoldering when frustrated, and burning when actually angry. Her slaves constantly strove to produce the thrill of the former ... and trembled when subjected to any of the latter.

She was a highly acclaimed writer in the romantic fiction genre, having had three hugely popular best sellers. Her latest book, recently published, was not doing quite as well, probably because it was of a darker nature from her earlier works. But given her stature and fan base it was still selling briskly. She was currently at work on her fifth venture.

She had met Jared when they were both in their late twenties. He was a moderately successful major league baseball player, while she was still just an aspiring novelist not yet halfway through the rough draft of her first book. They quickly connected and soon became a couple. It was Jared who had introduced her to the concept of dominance and submission. Over time, as they had become completely comfortable with each other, he had confessed his submissive nature and tendencies to her and his desire for her dominance. Initially reluctant, having little knowledge of how this might work in real life, she did begin to play at it with him. At first it was only at specific times and in certain circumstances, mostly under his direction as she allowed him to top from the bottom, not minding that as she was ever learning from the experiences. It wasn't long before she realized how much she enjoyed it all and began taking more of a lead, their games becoming more frequent and adventurous and more a vital part of their lives.

As Jared was often away on his team's road trips she would utilize that time to actively explore and examine the myriad facets of this lifestyle's activities that were presented on the Net. Many of these she would incorporate into their playtime when he would return. Some he did not enjoy all that much, but that was all part and parcel of the power exchange she would explain. She was finding this all becoming more and more part of her inner core and how she defined and saw herself, and she believed that Jared sincerely felt the same. Still she understood that trust, to see to each other's safety needs and care, was a vital component of their relationship at all levels, and she vowed to herself never to betray that.

After living together as such for nearly five years Jared found himself nearing the end of his productive life as a professional athlete. This might not only have been due to his age but also because his focus had been increasing drawn elsewhere. Though still a young man otherwise, given the bounties accrued for virtually anyone even modestly accomplished in a major professional sport, he was financially set and secure for the rest of his life. So he felt that the time was right to settle down and devote all of his energies to their relationship.

While both of them were aware that this was a direction which they were likely heading, Jared, after the completion of his most recent season, one in which he had performed poorly leading many pundits to suggest that he might retire or even be released, made plans to make their union more official. So one night after a lovely night out on the town they returned to the apartment they shared together and he had her sit in the big easy chair in the living room. He then got down on one knee before her and offered up to her a flawless two caret diamond ring. Though such a moment and event had not been completely unexpected, Deanna still felt an utter exhilaration as he placed the ring on her finger.

"Oh Jared, I'm so happy." she enthused, her eyes beaming. "It's going to be so unbelievably wonderful having you as my full time slave forever."

Jared's joyous expression became a bit quizzical as he put his other knee down and sat back on his heels.

"Dee, I'm asking to be your husband." he ventured.

"Oh, being a husband is just a legal convention." she answered gaily. "You know that what we've been evolving is so much more than that, the complete surrender of you to my will and ownership."

Deanna was never one to joke very much, though she had a good sense of humor. Tease maybe, but rarely joke. Jared wondered cautiously whether she was doing so now. He just wasn't sure.

"Deanna, I know we've been playing these games a lot, maybe a little bit too much, but we've both enjoyed them and we certainly can continue them in the future. But we're going to be husband and wife. Life partners. Equal and fully supportive of each other in every way.

Her eyes pierced him. "No Jared. That's not what this is about. It stopped being a game long ago, and became our life. I thought you understood and embraced that.

"You can't be serious." he replied incredulously.

"Deadly serious." she responded, shocked and becoming very upset that he didn't feel the same way. Her eyes flashed with vehemence. "Look Jared, I don't know where you thought this was all going, but I know where I expected and demand that it go. That you pledge your life now and forever, your entire being totally as my slave and property to be used as I will. It's what I want, and what you need." Her voice and even her eyes grew softer. "You know I will take the greatest care of it because I care so much for you." More steel again, especially in her glare. "But it ... you ... will be mine to use how so ever I desire. If you can't accept that ... if you don't accept that ... then let me know right now."

Jared, all joy now gone from his face, stared up into her eyes, and they locked together and held. After many long moments he knew that this was no joke. She meant every word that she said. He just never would have believed. Sure, they had embarked on some very different ways of interacting and developing their relationship, ways that they both had found so perfectly fit what they had discovered they were inside. And that had been the glue that had bound them so much more closely together. But it was only supposed to be a foundation, not the entire structure, the whole sum and substance of who and what they were to be for each other. As he sank more deeply into her resolute and unyielding gaze he no longer had any doubt that for her ...it was. He slowly dropped his eyes to the floor and stood up.

"I can't accept that." he said quietly.

Her eyes burned as enraged she pulled off the ring and flung it at him. As an adept ballplayer he reflexly caught it against his body.

"Then get out. Now. And never come back. You've made your choice. The only one I'll ever give you. GO!!!"

He was shaken. "Please Dee. We mean too much to each other to throw it all away for something as stupid as ... "

"STUPID." she practically screamed. "Is that how you see it? It doesn't seem so stupid to you when you're groveling at my feet." Her eyes widened with wonder. "It's EVERYTHING to me."

He had to give it one more chance and try.

"Dee, I want you to be my WIFE."

Her eyes became hooded and implacable, as her voice lowered and hardened.

"I have to be so much more."

He raised his eyes to look at her one last time. He knew now that there was no turning back. How could he have gotten it so wrong? Where had it gone so wrong? But it had. Slowly but resolutely he turned and left.

********

Deanna had fully expected that Jared would come crawling back to her. They had been through and meant so much to each other. She readily acknowledged that she had lost her temper, during what should have been the happiest event of her life. She also had to admit that she had been somewhat cavalier about his concerns and feelings at that moment. Of course, she emphatically thought to herself, he was going to be her husband and she his wife, life partners sharing and forging a life together with all the caring and intimacy which that joyously entailed. But he had to have realized that she needed him in a very real sense to be her slave as well. It had been he after all who had started them down this path, who had planted the seed within her, and they both had nurtured it as it had grown and flowered. It was now a vital part of her, who she was, and what she wanted to continue to develop and be. And she had always believed that he wanted and needed this as well, and that he would always be there for her, to serve and play his part, just as she would play hers for him. It would be the perfect meshing of their inner selves. Maybe she had over stressed that aspect a bit too much, but that was part of the dynamic, wasn't it? And when he had flatly rejected it she had lost it at that moment. She would make sure, when he returned, that he understood all of this, and that she would always be there for him and would never abuse his trust, and the gift of himself that he was offering up to her.

But Jared never did return, never even called, to her shock and consternation. He had left her high and dry, without any opportunity to explain, to make it all come out right. She remained in a daze feeling betrayed for weeks before slowly coming out of it, with a determination and an even greater craving to dominate and be in control. To never again be in a position of vulnerability to be hurt and deceived. She vowed to herself that she would always be fair, but from this point on all direction and choices would be hers, and hers alone. How and in what fashion to achieve this became her overriding passion.

So after this period of time she was finally able to submerge her bitterness and wall it off within. She returned to the Web and began actively engaging in a wide variety of D/s blogs and femdom chat rooms. She developed and evolved her persona, Lady D, who soon became a well known and appreciated contributor to these sites. For the most part she kept her interactions in these postings impersonal, merely exploring and commenting extensively on the D/s lifestyle and orientation in general, but never revealing any private information about herself.

There was one blog though that she was increasingly drawn to, and had actually been following even before her breakup. It was written by a college professor who several times a week would write about his ongoing and increasingly lonely struggles with being a secret submissive, and his inability to act upon these urges and desires while being in his position as a well regarded and respected academic in a small insular university town. He would write in the most creative and seductive ways about his fantasies on how he would serve and be used by The Woman who would care enough to own him. While these were acknowledged fantasies, they were grounded enough in reality that one could easily imagine them truly being lived as such, and Lady D thoroughly enjoyed reading and commenting upon them, even as the blogger would always readily and dejectedly admit that he did not have the courage or the strength to expose and reveal himself so.

There came a time though when he announced on his blog that he had reached the mandatory retirement age at his university, and that he was planning to move away to a bigger, more anonymous city environment where he hoped that he could finally dare to experience what he considered his real self, in real life.

Over the next several months he detailed on his blog his at first tentative, then more resolute but increasingly disappointing forays into the D/s world, from multiple visits to a variety of S&M clubs, to unfulfilling sessions with Pro Dommes, to a few ultimately failed encounters that resulted from personals he had placed on the web and in the local alternative media. He readily admitted that being a 'mature' sub, and a real life novice as well despite his extensive blog ruminations over the years, did not make him prime submissive stock for any prospective Domme, and this was proving to be the case. It was beginning to appear to him that the time for such a life for him had likely passed him by.

Deanna became increasingly sympathetic to his plight, and often commented and even offered advice as Lady D to him on his blog. As his dejection and rejections became more apparent she took a leap, and using the email address listed on his blog profile she sent him a private post. He immediately responded in sincere appreciation and they began corresponding frequently. They began to discuss all manner of topics, many not lifestyle related at all, and she came to enjoy these cyber interactions immensely. Finally, after a time, she decided to take another leap when after discovering that they actually lived in the same city she proposed that they actually meet. Heart in his throat he readily accepted, and so one Saturday evening in a small out of the way wine bar, Edward and Deanna met face to face.

They spent the greater part of this first encounter getting to know better the real person from behind the keyboard. Deanna found Edward to be every bit as authentic and sincere, engaging and intelligent as she had imagined from his blog and emails. She felt a quickly developing rapport with him, not in any romantic or sexual way, but as someone she could relate and connect with despite his being almost twice her age. As the night pressed on she chanced one more leap and asked him that if given the opportunity, what small enticement might he offer so that she might ever consider meeting with him again.

For the first time of the evening this charming, seemingly self assured and distinguished older gentleman appeared unsettled and uncertain. After several long moments of hesitation he lowered his eyes and quietly answered that if she had any errands she needed done, or tasks around or in her home ... shopping, cleaning, straightening up ... anything at all, he would consider it an honor to be allowed to do those for her. When she then asked what he might anticipate in return he replied that the privilege alone to so assist her in any way would be more than he would deserve. Another moment of indecision, and then a gamble of his own as he continued on by saying that if she found all of any such efforts to be impeccably performed she might allow him to express his gratitude by granting him the further honor and privilege of kissing her foot before he departed.

Deanna was beguiled by the humility of his offer and the austerity of what he might desire in return. This was not a suggestion for some elaborate scenario or exotic session as she might have expected, but rather a simple offer to serve. Perhaps, she concluded, it was time for her to stop just being a cyber voyeur and get back into the real game. She took her final and longest leap of the day. Taking a pen out she wrote her address on the paper cocktail napkin in front of her and passed it over to him. "Be there at nine tomorrow morning," she ordered, "and expect to work the whole day." she finished.

Edward took the napkin, raised his eyes, which for the first time in such a very long while were glistening with moisture, and replied, "I'll be there ... My Lady."

She simply nodded in return.

The next morning, precisely at nine, he arrived at her apartment and spent the entire day sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, washing and putting away dishes ... even doing whatever laundry she needed done, then sorting, ironing and folding it all when it was finished. His performance in all of these duties was indeed impeccable, and she did grant him the privilege of expressing his gratitude to her foot before he left. As she commanded upon his departure he returned the next weekend to perform similar services, and for the following few weekends as well. Soon he was coming several times a week, and it wasn't long after that, as she became more comfortable with the situation and with him, that Edward became her full time domestic, and Lady D had her first personal slave.

While she rapidly found his assumption of virtually all of her household chores to be deliciously delightful, she discovered that her frequent and lengthy conversations with him to be even more enjoyable and valuable. Though she was well on her way to completing her second romantic novel, she had as yet been unable to find a publisher for her first. As a former Professor of English Literature he humbly offered to read her first work, and then with her further permission to edit it. When he was done she had to readily admit that he had greatly tightened and strengthened the story without in any way altering her tone, voice or style.

Of even more eventual importance to her in this regard was a person Edward had met on one of his early unsuccessful sojourns to one of the more extreme S&M clubs. As a completely inexperienced submissive neophyte at the time he had opted to remain solely as an observer that particular evening, trying to remain as unobtrusive as possible in the shadows in the back of the club. His attention had been increasingly drawn to a forty-ish year old man attempting to ingratiate himself with a trio of younger Dommes who were sitting in an out of the way back corner table. It was one Domme in particular, who appeared clearly the leader of the three, that he seemed to be trying the hardest to curry favor.

The sub spent much of the night hopping up to fetch the three women multiple drinks, all of which he apparently paid for. Much of the rest of the time he spent on his knees by the side of the table awaiting any other tasks they might have for him. Most of this time the three ignored him but at one point the lead Domme looked down at him and said that her friend needed her boots cleaned. One of the other women then lifted her foot off the ground slightly and agreed that her boots were filthy. "Get to it" the lead Domme ordered and the sub immediately bent his body down under the table and began licking the ankle high boots clean, while the women all went back to their conversation completely ignoring him again as he worked.

12