The Fifth Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure if it sounds like trouble or not. How would I describe the symptoms?" By then they were at the bottom of the steps and she said, "Well, we're almost there, so you just tell me your thoughts."

"Sure, okay."

As soon as they were outside she stopped and as the light rain tapped on their skin, she pointed at a large puddle saying, "Walk across that puddle for me would you?"

"What? I'll get my shoes wet."

"Oh, so you can't walk on water after all."

"What are you talking about, and can't we find a dry place to talk about it?"

She reached for her car door and said, "Get in."

"Right get in, sure okay." As soon as the doors were closed he said, "I'm going to take a wild guess that you have no noise, but you have something you need to talk about."
"Yes, I do. Will you answer a couple of questions for me? Personal ones?"

"Try me."

"Have you and my mother made love?"
"Of course not, and why would you even ask that?"

"Keep in mind that all I know, I know from e-mails and phone calls. Do you love my mother?"

"I don't know, maybe I do."
"You're serious?"

"You need to learn to refine, or be more definitive with your questions. The love I may feel for your mother, would be that of a good friend, not that of a lover or suitor."

"Are you making fun of me, Russ?"

"Not at all, but I think you're overreacting, unless Linda has said something that would leave you with little doubt about the meaning of her statements."

"Not in so many words. She just goes on about you and Diane, but mostly about you. I agree with her in that Diane seems like a great friend and human being, and I have to say the same about you."

"But?"

"But...I don't know how to explain it because it's more the tone of her voice and her phrasing than her actual words."

"Which leaves a lot of room for interpretation and misinterpretation. Are you that worried about your mother?"

"Maybe it's just because I'm away at school and not closer where I can help her or whatever."

"Would you like my two minute armchair opinion of your mother?"
"I think so."

"First the physical aspects, she is very attractive, has a cute shape, and those genes have been passed on to her daughter by the way, and Linda seems to be in great physical condition, despite her fears of being older. Her emotional health is solid, considering her fairly recent past. Also considering that she misses you of course, just like most mothers would miss their offspring. She greatly misses her house that she had as well.

Now as to our relationship, she is a very good and close friend to both Diane and me. I've seen her fresh out of bed in the morning with her hair a mess, and I just melted that morning because she looked so cute and alive. We've shared many hugs and a few kisses, a couple of which became quite an experience for both of us."
"Yes she told me about that."

"Tina, were I not married I can't say that I'd try to get her to marry me because of the large difference in our age, but that said, I also couldn't say I wouldn't still consider it. I'm closer to your age than your mothers, but that in no way diminishes my feelings for her. Okay?"

"I think so. So, is she love starved?"

"I don't get that impression from her. I think she does get lonely, but that's not the same as being love starved at all."

"I agree. By the way thank you for the compliment earlier."

"You're welcome. We good to go now, or do you have more questions?"
"Could I have your e-mail address or phone number? You know, just in case."

"Sure, I'll see that you get it before you leave." They went back inside and up the stairs. They hadn't gone far when Russ asked her, "Does Linda love me?"

Tina put her hand on his arm and said, "Russ, even if she told me she did love you, I wouldn't say so. That would be up to her to tell you."

"Good answer."

"Was that some kind of test?"

"Nope. I'd very much like to know that if she did."

"And if that were so?"

"Then, I'd say we have a serious problem."

"Good answer," and she smiled at him. She then kissed his cheek and they went back to the apartment.

"Well, did you diagnose the problem," Linda asked.

"Yeah, I did," Russ lied, "It was a stick jammed under the car that was dragging and sending bad vibrations through the body."

Tina looked at Russ very quickly and then said, "Yes and Russ was able to put my mind at ease."

Saturday night, the foursome went to the Outback Steakhouse and had dinner and talked their way through dessert before calling it an evening. Going out to their car, Russ took Tina's hand and held it in both of his as he transferred a slip of paper to her asked, "Can we expect to see you again sometime?"
"I certainly hope so assuming you stay in touch with your mom."

"Then we're certain to see you again."

Chapter Eight

Once again life settled down to their usual routine. It was March now, and the weather would swing from warm and sunny to cold and rainy, and Russ was keeping a close eye on the weather forecasts. There was just enough promise of nice weather in the air to perk them up a little.

The weather and the timing finally came together just over two weeks before they would be going back home. Russ came home Friday night, and after giving Di a kiss asked her, "Got any plans for tomorrow?"

She laughed and said, "Oh sure, like our social calendar is so full. What's going on that you need to know that?"

"I'll have to wait until tomorrow to answer that, but keep the day open. I mean in case you and Linda were going shopping or something."

"You always go too, because it's part of our social activities."

"Kind of sad isn't it."

"More than kind of sad, but you have to admit it's really our fault. It isn't like there aren't things to do around here."

"I know. I guess I just miss home and friends."

Saturday morning, Russ disappeared and came back almost an hour later and asked Di, "Want to get started on your tan?"

"A tan, you mean like at a tanning place?"
"Nope. Put your bikini on and jeans and top over it. When you're ready, we'll grab a couple of sodas and a book to read and go get some sun."

"What are you up to?"

"Just trust me, okay?"

"Forgive me for being just a touch on guard. What about you?"

"I'm ready to go." She did as he asked, and when she came out, he had his book in hand and two sodas in foam sleeves to keep them cool. "Okay, now just come with me honey." They took the elevator to the fourth floor and then she followed him to the door with the sign that said, keep out maintenance only. As he opened it she whispered, "Russ, what are you doing, we're not supposed to do this."

"Trust me, honey," and he closed the door behind them. "Follow me," and up the steps he went with her close behind him. When he opened that door they were met with a rush of cool air, but abundant sunshine too.

"Russ, why are we on the roof?"

"Shhh, now just a little farther." He led the way to the four buildings on the roof, and then between two of them to his hideout, and there sat two lounges and a lawn chair. She gave him a look of confusion, so he said, "I've been talking to Mack, the maintenance guy, and I bought those lounges and chair last night on the way home from work. I told Mack that when we leave, he can have them."

"So he knows we're up here?"

"He knows. As long as we don't tell others our secret, he doesn't care. Now have you noticed anything yet?"

She looked around expecting to see something, but there were nothing but small dark buildings around her. Then she realized she was actually warm and almost too warm. "Is this where we're going to tan?"

"This is our private little salon, and as long as the sun is out and the breezes stay down, this will work great."

"So I can just strip to my bikini up here?"

"You can strip naked up here."
"I don't think so. What about you?"
"Like this," and he peeled down to his briefs.

"You're just going to lie around here in your underwear?"
"Yeah, why not? Nobody else will be up here."

"Not even Mack?"

"Not unless they have some kind of electrical failure. Now come on and strip because we need to get some tanning done." She did strip then as he watched. He'd seen her naked hundreds of times, but crazy as it was, being up on the roof almost naked had a feeling of adventure and daring to it that he really liked.

They positioned their lounges for best effect and for the next half hour they read their books and soaked up the sun, first on their backs and then on their bellies. Russ put his book down and said, "In some ways this is better than home."

"You're nuts. At home we can walk into the kitchen or bathroom and we have a nice patio not a dirty roof."

"We have a very nice situation at home, but we can't do this," and he jumped up and walked out away from their protective buildings in his underwear. He turned around to make sure she was watching him and he peeled his underwear off and stood there with a nice erection pointing at her. She didn't know if he could hear her unless she shouted, so she frantically waved at him to get back to their hiding place. He ignored her and turning his back calmly strolled around pretending to survey the area and enjoy the view. He walked a loop and came back to Di and asked her, "Can we do that at home?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Nobody can see us, babe. This is the tallest building around and we have that nice wall extending above the roof line."

She stared as his still rigid cock and said, "Well, it looks like you certainly enjoyed yourself."
He sat down on his lounge and told her, "I loved it, except it was chilly out there. When the air is warmer, that would be a blast. Want to try it?"

"Naked?"
"Sure, why not?"
"I don't think I can do that."

"Try it. If you find you can't, just come back to our spot. Besides, tan naked so you don't get tan lines. In fact, try that first." He almost held his breath as he looked at her, but when her hands went behind her back to unhook her bra, he had to smile. He'd waited for this moment ever since he had helped Mack that day so many weeks ago.

With her top tossed aside she slid her bottoms off and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"But it feels good to have the sun all over you and know you're getting an all over tan right?"

"It feels good, but it's scary and impossible to relax."

"Give it a few minutes. I'm totally relaxed now."

She looked between his legs and said, "You are not totally relaxed."

"That's because I'm staring at my naked and sexy wife."

"You've seen me naked for almost five years."

"And you still get me hard, love." Diane couldn't go back to reading right then, but she did seem to relax a little.

"Ready to go for a short walk?"
"Oh god. Just a short one then."

"It's too chilly to just stay out there too long." He held out his hand and pulled her to her feet, and with his arm around her waist, he urged her away from the security of the four small buildings. Diane's head was on a swivel as she tried to look in every direction at the same time to be sure they were alone. The roof was very large, but to her it now seemed to go on forever.

"Russ, are you telling me that if it was warm we could walk all the way to the far end?"

"Well I haven't done that, but I'm sure we could. Let's go look over the edge."
"No, because my boobs are higher than that wall."

"We'll just get a little close then."
"Are you testing me or something?"
"No, I just want us to experience as much as we can in case the weather turns to crap and we don't get back up here."

When they got close enough to see the street down below, Di hesitated but he coaxed her on saying, "Nobody can see us, hon. See there's a car coming and we're looking down on it. They aren't going to stick their heads out and try to look up here." He could feel her tense, but she stood her ground and watched three cars drive by oblivious to the naked people staring down at them. She was cold, but now she was also a little fascinated. Even dressed, she would have enjoyed looking at their neighborhood from this new perspective, but it was exciting and with Russ' hands now teasing her from behind she leaned back against his warmth and feeling his hard cock push against her, she submitted herself to his touch until she turned her head and whispered, "God, you're driving me crazy. Let's go back to where it's warm." He relented and with his arm around her waist again they moved back to the warm safety of their little nook of privacy. She lay on her back and opening her arms and legs for him, he came down on her as she guided his cock to her entrance. It wasn't even close to a comfortable situation, but that didn't matter right then. They were both so charged from their new experience that it was over for them in minutes. He lay on her and they proclaimed their love for each other, and with lounges moved next to each other, they tanned for awhile longer before having to dress to get warm.

As they made their way to the door inside he asked her, "Well, can I talk you into coming up here again?"

"Yes and I hope it's soon, but we have to bring an old spread or something with us the next time. That lounge just isn't designed for lovemaking."

"I see a stop at the local Goodwill coming up." When they reached the second floor and walked down the hall she said, "The heat of the sun felt so wonderful."

"Okay, and what about the walk? I want to do that again okay?"
"Okay, but I can't promise I will last much longer."

"One step at a time."

Chapter Nine

Sunday proved to be, if anything, better than Saturday, but after that the forecast was for more typical weather for the time of year, falling temperatures and cold rains.

By ten o'clock, Russ and Diane were back on the roof with a sad looking bedspread from Goodwill. They didn't waste anytime and were soon sunning and reading in the nude in the privacy of their warm nest. For the next hour, they tanned, changed positions and moved the lounges to follow the sun as it sneaked between the buildings. Russ even had a little sweat sneaking down his chest and both of them were glowing and getting pretty pink. It was time for another naked stroll across the roof just because they could. This time, rather than walk to the edge they stayed toward the center and headed for the far end with their flip flops making little popping sounds as they walked. Di noticed Russ' cock bouncing between his legs and she just smiled to herself as she looked out over a subdivision well off to their left. They couldn't see people, but they did watch cars move through the subdivision. It surprised her how quickly she was able to just accept what they were doing now. She felt safe, and she loved to feel the sun and light cool breezed touch her skin. She was chilled, but at the same time she felt so alive that she felt immune to the chill of the March air.

They had walked far enough that Russ told her, "I'm not even sure I could throw a baseball far enough to reach where we started."

"This is so incredible. I'm going to miss this when we go home."

"I am too." She wrapped her hand around his cock and smiled at him as she said, "It isn't hard to see that you're enjoying yourself."

"I am, but you know what? I want to go back and see how well our bedspread works." They made the walk back in less time than they'd spent going out.

This time, Diane straddled Russ and rode his cock and he put his hands on her sun warmed breasts. They lasted longer this time, but not by a whole lot. They finished with her on her back and him pumping into her hard and fast, and after they both climaxed, he stayed on her, until his cock finally fell out of her in defeat.

They were in no hurry to get up, even though the sun had moved and left them lying in the shade. Diane surprised Russ when she said, "I wonder how Linda would handle being up here."

"You mean in a bikini?"

"Or less."

"Or less, that can't happen with me up here.

"Oh I know, but I was just wondering."

"If she would or could do something like this?"

"Right."

"I could see her going topless I think, and maybe even with me here."

"You really think so?"

"Maybe."

"Or, do you just wish that would happen."
"Well, that too I guess. What the hell, we're only a couple of weeks away from leaving anyway."

"I'm going to tell her about us being up here."

"How much are you going to tell her?"
"Everything. I mean we are married after all."
"But about us walking around naked too?"

"Absolutely, she'll notice that we've been getting sun that's for sure. We've gone from winter pale to spring red just this weekend."

"The weather is going to be crappy for the next several days though."

"We'll just appreciate it all the more, if and when we get another nice day before we leave."

"We were lucky with this weekend that's for sure."

"And it only cost us three chairs and a bedspread."

"And worth every cent."

It wasn't until Tuesday evening that Linda went over to Russ and Diane's for coffee, and as soon as she saw Di she said, "Oh look at you, tanning salon I take it."

"Not exactly." She called for Russ in their computer room, "Russ honey, come show Linda your tan before I tell her the story."

They had talked last Sunday night and had a little plan laid out. He came out and gave Linda a nice kiss on the lips and said, "I haven't seen you in almost a week."

"That's your fault for being gone most of the weekend."

"We were working on our tans."

"Where, in Cancun?"

"Oh no."
"Honey," Di said, "Pull your shirt off so she can see the nice start on your tan."

He pulled his tee shirt off in a flurry and tossed it aside and Linda said, "Wow, are you red. Are you burned?"

"Nope. Close, but I'm not sore."

"Ask him how far down his tan goes," Diane said.

"Show me Russ."

He stepped over next to Linda and letting his jeans slip down his hips about halfway said, "Look for yourself."

Linda looked at Diane and she motioned for Linda to tug his underwear down a little. With more than a little uncertainty, Linda hooked her fingers in the elastic waist band of his briefs and pulled down slightly. "Farther," Diane coaxed. Linda pulled farther, but she still wasn't showing much of his hip, so Diane moved over and gave it a yank and all most all of his hip and left cheek popped into view.

"Oops, sorry honey, I pulled a little too far," but she held her hand there while Linda stared in surprise. "Pretty nice start on his tan don't you think, Linda?"
"Oh yes," and she smiled as she studied his glowing ass and hip. "Looks great from here, that's for sure. So somehow you've managed to get a start on a whole body tan. Legs too, I assume." Diane and Russ hadn't talked about that, but just let his jeans drop to the floor. He stood still and Diane didn't move even to pull his briefs back up for several seconds.

"I'm tanned from end to end love," he told Linda, and then he calmly pulled his jeans back up and fastened them. Russ was more hard than soft, and Linda was still rattled by what had just happened. She'd just seen Russ more naked than dressed, and Diane even participated in that event.

"All I can think to say is, wow Russ, nice. I mean, nice tan."

"Thank you. Now if you'll forgive me, I'll go finish what I started while you two talk," and he walked away.

Linda turned to Diane and asked her, "What was that all about?"

"Sorry, I pulled a little harder than I meant to."

"But, I just saw Russ' naked butt."

"I know."

"Okay, so what's the story Diane?" She told Linda about tanning on the roof, but that nobody was to know about it because it's technically off limits to residents. Then on to the chair, lounges and bedspread and moving to keep up with the moving sun. "But Diane what about...I mean the all over tan thing?"