The Fifty Year Lie Wife's Story

Story Info
Wife explains her side.
2.8k words
3.43
89k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced around the church while I waited for my father, Joseph Anderson, to escort me down the aisle. I saw the man, Rick Jameson, I loved enough to marry standing at the altar with the biggest smile on his face and his brother, Rob, and best man beside him with his own smile. I saw my sister, Brenda, and maid of honor standing on my side with an expression somewhere between a smile and a frown and hoped the little bitch didn't say or do anything to spoil my big day. I saw my true love, John Malone, in the fourth row from the back with that whore Lisa who was responsible for our last break-up and my pussy tingled. The next two and a half hours after the "I DOs" was a whirlwind of photos and well wishes while I felt like I was walking on clouds. Unfortunately for me, it had to end and it was time to go change for our trip to the airport and flight to Hawaii for our honeymoon.

"You were and are so beautiful, Mrs. Jameson! Don't be too long changing, we've a flight to catch!" Rick said to me before we parted.

"You were and are so handsome, Mr. Jameson! I love you, but it'll probably take me thirty minutes or longer to get changed and ready to go. We'll make it to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Be patient and don't drink too much Champagne, you need to be able to perform when we get to the resort, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know what you mean and I'll be up for the task!"

I told my sister and mother I didn't need any help changing and went to the room they had given me to change in. I had barely got started removing my wedding attire when there was a soft knock at the door. John was standing there with a smile on his face.

"Hi, beautiful why don't you let me in for just a minute? We haven't had any alone time to talk since he came into your life. I miss you, babe!"

"You can't be in here, John! I'm a married woman now and it wouldn't be proper for you to be with me alone!"

"Come on, Barbara! You know you miss me and my big cock! Let me in and I'll help you relieve some of that horny feeling you're having. We've been together for so long; I know the signs. Nobody ever has to know."

With that, John took me in his arms and began kissing me hard. I couldn't resist him in the past and couldn't today either.

"I don't have much time, John! My pussy is already wet so stick that big dick in me now!" I told John as I turned around bend over and raised my wedding dress up over my back. I barely noticed the bright light from a flash bulb right at the moment John slammed his 8", 3" thick cock into my sopping wet pussy. John and I both came after the ten minutes of furious fucking he gave my snatch. (John had set up a camera that could take a picture after a time delay.)

"Get out before Rick comes looking for me! This is the last time we can do that, John! Now, get out!"

I hurriedly changed then found my father and told him to make sure all mine and Rick's stuff was in the limo for the ride to the airport. I ran to the reception hall and hurried to Rick.

"I'm sorry Rick. It took longer to get the dress off and folded properly than I had anticipated. I've already had our things loaded into the limo and most everyone is waiting to see us off outside. We're ready to go so come on. I wish it wasn't going to be so long before we can consummate our marriage. I'm so horny right now and I want you so bad!"

I wasn't lying when I told Rick I was horny. Both the men I had been in love with usually gave me multiple orgasms when we had sex and the single John had just given me only primed me for more. I was all over Rick as soon as we were in the back of the limo.

"Barb honey, I want you as badly as you want me, but we don't have enough time for this! Even though you give an excellent blowjob, you know it takes me longer than ten minutes to come! Please baby, calm down until we get to the resort and I promise that we'll do anything and everything we can think of to each other!"

"Okay Rick, I'll try and calm down! I'm just so happy, excited, and turned on right now; it's hard to control myself! I love you so much!"

I did love Rick and wanted to be a good wife to him; I vowed to myself right then and there to not have anything to do with John when we returned from our honeymoon. I would have to avoid him because I couldn't resist him otherwise.

We had no difficulties arriving at the airport mere minutes before our flight. It was 1962 and the horrible acts of terrorism that would change how and when you got on an airplane where years into the future. I showered with the bathroom door lock so I could get as much of John's semen off of me where it had leaked out and out of me before I let my husband fill me back up with his. I played with my pussy and clit while Rick took one of his hurried showers. I almost came when Rick slammed his shorter yet thicker cock into me and did come twice from the pounding he gave me. I hadn't went off the pill like I told Rick I would and hadn't had anything but his fingers or tongue in me for a week; yet on my wedding day I'd gotten fucked by both the men that I loved within hours of each other. I was both elated and guilt ridden as Rick and I cuddled with each other in the afterglow of our orgasms. I again promised myself that I'd never be with John again.

Rick and I returned home and I settled into the routine of being a housewife to the son of one of the richest men in town. Rick worked for his father and I could stay home and live the life of leisure and luxury I had envisioned when I was a teenager before I met John. I fell in love with John when I was a junior in high school and he became my steady. John took my cherry on our third date and after that first time when it hurt so much that pleasure was impossible, he always gave me two or more orgasms when we fucked. I found out he was fucking other girls behind my back six months into our relationship and I broke up with him. I couldn't find another boy who could give me the sexual pleasure that John gave me so we got back together. That became our routine for the next six years; breaking up and getting back together until Rick asked me out. Rick gave me my first orgasm from oral sex and when he sled his thick cock into me and it stretched my pussy out like it hadn't been before, I came on it. We got engaged and were married. Rick wanted children right away but I didn't want to lose the freedom I had and didn't want to ruin my curvy, sexy body before I had to.

John sent me a letter telling me how much he missed me and loved me wanting me to get together with him for sex on the side. I wrote him back and told him it wasn't going to happen. His next letter had the picture of him fucking me in my wedding dress and the threat that a copy would go to Rick if I didn't at least meet with him for lunch one day. To save my marriage and lifestyle, I met with John and we ended up in his bed fucking the rest of the afternoon. I had to avoid Rick's sexual advances that evening, but made it up to him the next night. John and I would meet once a week from that point on.

My father had been a carpenter and I knew how to make a hiding place in my closet floor from when I did it at my parents' home growing up; so I made one in our clothes on my side where Rick would never find it. I threw all my secret stuff form my youth away and began putting John's letters and the pictures he took of us together into the thin yet long metal box I had gotten years ago.

When Rick started hinting that we needed to get checked out by the doctors because I hadn't gotten pregnant five months after our wedding, I decided I wanted my children's' father to be my true love's so I went off the pill a day before mine and John's secret week away together. We went in December during a time I knew Rick's father wouldn't let Rick off from work. I got pregnant that week and surprised Rick with the news in January.

When Rick JR. was born, we had all the pictures that a normal family had taken for the occasion. I had let it slip to John that he was the father of my baby and he insisted on photos of himself with our son. I kept the copy he sent to me in my secret place along with his letter of love for me and our baby. He blackmailed me into buying him some expensive photography equipment for his new profession as a photographer, but he backed down when I threatened to come clean to Rick about everything when Rick read me the riot act about my spending. John never used blackmail on me again.

When Rick hinted at having another child, I let John fuck me without condoms and got pregnant with our daughter, Jessica. The same routine we went through with JR. was followed for Jessica. I didn't plan on getting pregnant ever again after her, but two years later after an extremely intense and physical fuck session with John, the condom broke without us realizing it and I got pregnant with our third child, Mark. They had to do an emergency hysterectomy on me to stop the bleeding from his birth and the question of birth control was answered.

Rick's behavior changed six months after Mark's birth. He began coming home late a couple of nights a week and after I had went to bed. If he didn't shower immediately, he slept in the guest bedroom across the hall from the master suite. Our sex life, even though it was still good and exciting, became less frequent. Although I was seeing John, Rick and I had always had sex three and four times a week up to the birth of Mark. When it went to twice a week, I talked with Rick about it and he said that due to stress at work, he didn't have the urge as frequently as he had before. I began seeing John twice a week after that.

Brenda, my younger sister, also began distancing herself from me about that time, but I didn't think anything of it. She was pregnant and unmarried and I thought it was because of that and the guilt from it were the reasons for her actions. After her daughter was born, she became even more reclusive; never coming to any of the family reunions or gatherings. When her second child was born it became even worse. I think I saw my sister, niece, and nephew twice in the next forty plus years.

When Rick's father died, Rick became CEO of his father's company. He started traveling out of town on business a couple of times a year for a week to two weeks in duration. We went on family vacations a couple of times a year also. I was continuing my affair with John the entire time I was married to Rick. I loved them both, but John was my true love and always would be until one of our deaths.

Rick and I fought over a full time nanny when Jessica was born and I gave in. When Mark was born, the nanny was full time during my recovery and remained full time after. Rick and I argued again about private schooling for my children, but I again gave in not wanting to push it too hard knowing the truth. When they were older, I was surprised that Rick pushed them towards careers away from business, but couldn't say anything knowing that Rick wasn't their father.

Rick became a health fanatic after his father's death and started exercising and eating better. He even stopped drinking so much at night. Rick seemed to be happy and I knew I was with everyone always commenting on what a perfect couple we were. Life was good; I had the two men that I loved both in my life and no one even suspected. For thiry years, my life was better than I had dreamed it could be when I dreamed about it those oh-so many years ago when I was a teenager.

The doctor told me I was diabetic on my yearly checkup when I was fifty two years old. He wanted me to lose weight and try and control it with that, but I hated exercise of any kind and didn't follow his advice. I had to get on insulin and my health began to deteriorate. Rick was there for me through my decline unlike my true love John who abandoned me as fast as he could when we stopped having sex together. I couldn't continue in the same routine after my health began to decline and wanted Rick to receive my sexual favors because he was my husband and I did love him. Even though I went from having sex four and sometimes five times a week to only one, I was happy and fulfilled. When Rick surprised me with the huge birthday party on my sixty second birthday, I just knew everything in my life was perfect. I had managed to have a long term affair with my true love and my loving husband never found out.

My children were giving Rick and me a big party to celebrate our fiftieth wedding anniversary and I was surprised to see John, his new wife, Brenda, and her children with their spouses. I was looking forward to it not realizing it would be the last day of my life.

P.S. The canister of slides the man I had considered my father all my life changed everyone's lives that day. My mother had a heart attack and died from the stress of seeing all the pictures she had saved chronicling her long term affair with the man I would learn was my biological father and the divorce announcement that Rick had included in his slide show. John, my biological father and who I'd called uncle all these years, had his own heart attack and died on the way to the hospital. Rick and the real family he had with my aunt Brenda walked out of the banquet hall with their heads held high as all hell broke loose around them. Rick nor my aunt or her children have answered any of my calls and my letters get returned unopened. What my mother did was wrong, but I miss my dad and want to try and make it up to him if he'll let me. I was an innocent in all of this and shouldn't have to lose my dad for something I had no control over.

Additional P.S. I'm Jessica and I found out that my dad died in Tempe, Arizona last week. I tried for twenty years to get him to see me or correspond with me in any way or form, but he never did. My brothers and I are bitter and angry at him for what he has done to us. We had nothing to do with what our mother did to him and yet he still punished us as if we did. He was the only father we ever knew and we loved him unconditionally. Now he's gone and we'll never know the truth about when he discovered mom's affair and that he wasn't our biological father. My brothers and I hope he rots in hell for his treatment of us these last twenty years.

The End