The Fight

Story Info
Could she give him what he wanted?
936 words
3.7
13k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this may be intense for some readers. It is a rape fantasy, so I am warning you now. But I didn't write it to glorify rape. It is more of a look into how a submissive can fight back when ordered to. You have been warned. Enjoy!

PS - I didn't include the aftercare portion of this scene, but as always it is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of any scene, especially one like this.

*

It was getting late. Very late. I was waiting, ready, prepared as He had ordered. Braided pigtails, throw-away lingerie, and heavy make-up. Sitting in the old Motel room, I was excited, wound up. I knew what was going to happen tonight. Tonight we were going to act out one of my deepest darkest fantasies. How could a girl not be nervous, excited, thrilled? But I was bitter, too. It was so late. I was expecting him hours ago.

I sat there, vowing not to fall asleep in this seedy hotel room alone. My blood was boiling, I was wet with anticipation, and I didn't know what was up or down anymore. How could I possibly fall asleep like that?

tick, tock

The damn clock was so loud. It was late. How was I so sleepy?

tick, tock

I was mad. It was late...

tick, tock

....It was so late.....

tick, tock

tick, tock

tick, to-

I woke up with a start, scared out of my mind. A strong hand was forcing itself onto my mouth, so I couldn't scream. I tried to open my eyes, but it was so dark. I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what was happening. All I knew was that I was being restrained, and couldn't do anything about it. Then I remembered that I had arms.

I clawed at my attacker, hitting, punching, scratching. But I had just woken up. I was weak and confused. My blows did nothing, my scratches were pathetic. I heard a soft chuckle come from the body above me, and it all clicked into place.

It was Him.

We were supposed to do a rape scene tonight.

He wanted me to fight back.

I had another moment of panic, but this time I froze. Could I do this? Could I really fight my Master, the man that I loved?

SLAP

My head rang from the heavy hit He had laid on my cheek. Oh yes, I could fight Him. I could do anything He asked. He told me to fight, and damnit, I would fight.

"My pet, I am going to remove my hand. You are not to scream. If you do, you will be very sorry. And fight, my pet. Fight as if your life depended on it."

With my wits and strength returning, I started to really struggle. I kicked, I scratched. I know that I got Him a few times, hard. I wiggled and squirmed, got away and was re-captured. This went on for a few minutes, or seconds, or hours. Time was irrelevant in the moment; all that mattered was that I escape, and be quiet.

I still hadn't let Him enter me. He couldn't keep me pinned down long enough to fuck me. But I was getting tired. He only had to restrain me; I had to fight like a bucking bronco every second. My reactions were slowing, and He was getting better at anticipating me.

Finally, He pinned me down, and this time I couldn't escape. I was on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor, and head mashed into some pillows. I heard fabric ripping, and I realized my panties were gone. This is it. He's going to do it I thought. And after all of that struggle, I couldn't tell if I was terrified or turned on. He was my Sir, my Master. I wanted Him. I always wanted Him. But after fighting so hard, you lose a sense of reality, of truth. I didn't know if it was a fantasy anymore.

Before I could think about it more, or make any decision, I felt His fingers brutally enter me. My reaction was instant and unthinking: I had to get away from Him. He was going to rape me. I squirmed, but He was too strong. He wasn't toying with me any longer. He leaned down, and growled in my ear,

"Get on the bed, you little slut."

With that, He threw me like a bowling ball, fingers still inside of me. It was then I realized how strong He was, and how little chance I had. But I've never been the type to just give up. I used this opportunity to get away again, but there was nowhere to hide. The room was small, and I found myself against a wall, with no place to run.

He chuckled at my panicked look. "My pet, you are going to regret that one."

He lunged, and I dodged, but it was too late. In the blink of an eye, He was behind me, and I was bent over the bed, arms pinned to my side, and He was fucking me. Hard. And, well, I couldn't fight anymore. I wanted this. He felt amazing as always, and I found myself screaming, not in fear, but in pleasure as He grabbed the back of my neck for leverage. Before I knew it, He was cumming, and I was cumming with Him.

After a few minutes, of panting, with Him still on top of me, He leaned close to my ear and said, "My pet, I love you."