The Fight Ch. 02

Story Info
Underground Fighter: conclusion.
2k words
3.76
13.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early and Laten Lee was awake. He was lying on my chest, content as could be. I looked at him, knowing that everything that I had done made this moment perfect. I was kind of day dreaming when I felt hands lay on my shoulders. I tilted my head back to get a kiss from my wife. She lingered then hugged us both.

I asked, "What's next, a honeymoon, a move, what? I like Conroe but I kind of want to get away. How about we build a beach house? I want a place to raise our children and make it special. Is there anything special you want in the house?"

"A solar window in our room to see the stars, a king size bed, a fireplace and a playroom in the basement," were her requests. She took Laten from me so that she could feed him. I went down to my workout room knowing that this was not over with Oklahoma, as I had heard JoJo was now fighting. I was pumping iron with my legs, but I could not get the beach house out of mind.

I also couldn't get the last promise I had made to Oklahoma out either. If she wants to keep this up, I will keep my promise. Then I came back to reality, because my muscles were burning bad, so I slowed down. I decided to pay the Internet a visit and see what property I could find.

I was looking at some ads when one caught my eye. A 6-bedroom house, full basement, with concealed outdoor shower and patio. Main floor- kitchen, dining room, sitting room, guest bathroom, master bedroom and full bath. 2nd floor- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living area. Full surveillance in Master bedroom of all rooms, house fully furnished. $1.5 million. Must sell ASAP!

There was a number to call so I called it. The lady was about to be foreclosed on both their houses due to the husband's business going up in smoke. They said you could only get to it by plane or boat. I asked if a leer jet could land there. They said it could so I told them to meet me at the landing strip in 2 hours. If I like it, I will pay your bank this afternoon, so I can get a bill of sale.

I got ready and as I was leaving Nikki asked me where I was going. The bank called and I need to check on something, and I left. When I arrived at the airport, I was pretty sure I knew the people but looked at the house. I loved it and knew Nikki would too. The only thing that I would do was to put in a sunroof but I decided I could just enclose part of the patio if I needed.

I told them that I needed to talk to their bank to make sure they were not screwing me and just as I thought, they were. The house was worth $600,000, with everything in it, it came to just under $700,000 with a few extra permits and so forth. I went to the couple and offered them $1 million since their other house was paid off. They agreed and I called my bank and theirs. Within 30 minutes all paperwork was done. We flew back. I dropped them off and went to figure out how to surprise my wife.

I walked in the house and there was Nikki, sound asleep. Laten was awake but just lying there. I awakened Nikki with a kiss. She came up apologizing but I silenced her and told her we were going house hunting the next day. She needed to pack a little bag cause we might be gone a couple of days.

What she didn't know was that the house came with a nice couple to keep an eye on it. They put a few things in the frig, filled the hot tub and would have a dozen roses on our bed for my wife. The next morning we went to the airport and she started asking questions but I gave no answers. We arrived and the couple picked us up. They knew not to tell my wife anything. They took Laten while we looked at the house.

Nikki was edgy till we started looking around. We started on the second floor. She liked how it was furnished and everything. She just wanted to add some little things and I wrote them down. We checked on Laten and then headed for the basement.

The walls were just what she wanted, Red and Black. There was a pole in one corner area, and she started brainstorming. I wrote down everything. We ended up making out for a bit cause her ideas turned her on so much. I led her out on the patio and she squealed. It was everything she could want. We made out a little longer and then headed upstairs.

We saw the kitchen and it fit me well and I told her so. I listed my changes, and then we headed for the master bedroom. I covered her eyes before I opened the door. When she opened her eyes to a four-poster bed with black sheets and a dozen blood red roses on top, she was speechless. She implied that all she would add is a few homey touches.

She turned to me and said, "I love it but I bet they want a mint for it."

"$1.5 million."

"I wish it wasn't so much cause I want this house."

I looked her in the eyes with a slight smile and said, "Your wish is my command. I bought the house yesterday."

She hugged me and then pulled back. "You didn't pay that price, did you?" I just shook my head no. We curled up on the bed but I ran to check on Laten and he was asleep so I asked the nice people if I could have just one more hour or so, and I told them that I would make it worth their while. They just waived me away.

I went back to Nikki and made mad, passionate love to the woman of my dreams.

We spent 4 days before returning. She ran to tell her mom, while I returned a call to my agent. Oklahoma was all ready for the rematch. RyLee was about to turn 21 so I told my agent to set it up. I tracked down RyLee, he had just got out of prison for charges his mom put on him.

Needless to say I went to pay him a visit for his 21st. He obviously didn't recognize me when I wished him Happy Birthday. I looked at him and said, "Do you like your mom?"

"No."

"Do you want to get even?" and he did. Then I introduced myself.

"Mom is out to have JoJo kill you. What could I do to get even?

"Have you ever had sex?"

"No, (this surprised me) I have been in too much trouble since I was 12 with a lesbian bull dyke for a mother."

So I told him about the bet I made with his mother, I would break his cherry at 18 if he still had it. "Well since you still have it, I would like to break it now in several ways.

-By blow job-fuck my ass or Nikki's

-Fuck my pussy-have a threesome with Nikki

I need to get under your mother's skin. I have a house where we can do it right and then you can call your mother and tell her. One more thing, will you hold it against me if something happens to your mom and sister?"

He was real quiet and then said, "Let's do it. Any woman that has ever seen my dick hard, ran away scared. I have 11" in my pants."

My eyes lit up. I reached out my hand to say do we have a deal. He reached for mine but I grabbed his snake and said, "Deal." A few hours later, we were at the house. Nikki was against it until she saw him naked, muscles everywhere, cute to look at and a real snake. (I knew I was in trouble.)

We fucked and sucked for hours. He fucked like his mom, which was a good thing. I taught him his mom's tricks so she would believe him. I passed out 3 times before RyLee was fucked out. I sat him in a chair and let him watch Nikki and I make slow passionate love. He called his mom and told her on speakerphone.

When she flipped and called him a liar, I chimed in and said, "I kept my promise and he is amazing, maybe better than you and I broke his cherry." She hung up on us. I told him that he could stay at the house because Danny was going to be on a bitch hunt, and I figured I might want to use his snake a couple more times.

The next day my agent called me and said, "I don't know what you have done but Danny wants to put the fight off until April 24th, Doom's Day, she said."

I agreed. I had him put a clause in the contract that if I lose, I get half the earnings even if I die, they are to go to my children, and that she will never lay a hand on Nikki or my children WIN or LOSE. I won't do it any other way.

I trained hard with RyLee and used him as my reward. He would be in my corner at the fight. All winter and spring we trained. At Christmas, I learned that I would be a mother again. The baby was due in June. I told RyLee that he was going to have a baby with his DNA but I want to raise it if we make it through the fight. He agreed and wanted to tell his mom, so he called and left her a message just before the fight, "Hi Grandma. Nikki is having my baby, her name will be KayLee, see you at the fight."

We were in the arena when I saw JoJo walk by; she was her mom only taller. I brought the only teddy bear that I had left from Oklahoma and sat it in my corner. It had a sonogram picture on it. That is what I am fighting for. Both women were talking a lot of smack.

JoJo came out fighting hard, but I evaded most of the shots. She had the same weakness as her mom. I was starting to get pretty beat down and I fell. Oklahoma told me quietly, "Nikki and the babies would join me very soon, none of her DNA would be raised by me."

I looked at her and said, "Your son was better than you in bed, and I guess you taught him well." About that time JoJo hit me so I mule kicked her in the chest. She collapsed and died. I broke a rib and it went into her heart. Oklahoma climbed in the ring and said, "She wore you down and now I can kill you."

I got her in a submission hold and Rylee showed her the picture of her granddaughter. She spit on it. I threw her down and began to punch. She threw me off and got up. I knew something was wrong. She said, "I have lung cancer, what do I have to lose," and pulled out a gun.

RyLee got in the ring and she shot him between the eyes. She turned the gun at me but I kicked her as she shot and I took it in the arm. I had broken her sternum in the last fight. When I kicked her something jarred loose and she died too. I walked out of the ring and announced my retirement. My pay was $24 million. I went home to my wife and lived well raising my kids.