The Fight Off The Matt Ch. 02

Story Info
A decision is made which changes her world.
2.8k words
4.54
9.9k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phil89
phil89
14 Followers

The dojo was dead silent. This man was proclaimed invincible in which twenty nine Sensei can attest to. What's more bizarre is the sight that was displayed before the onlookers. This fair beauty dressed in a beautiful kimono, hair tied in red ribbons was the one that dethroned this invincible king. You can hardly blame anyone for questioning the very existence of this moment.

As all this played into the minds of everyone watching Matt finally got to his feet. There was a snicker as he slowly turned with retaliation in mind but just as he spotted the culprits' identity he stopped dead.

Throughout the last five years of his tenure he has never been knocked down. It was a simple task to be honest due to one important aspect which was male pride. The elder men always had that ongoing thought that they could always overpower him with strength. In actuality very few that could compete but all it took was a little taunting and the fight was his. Even if someone was smart enough to use their speed though it still wasn't fast enough and Matt eventually dismissed the thought that there was any equal to him until today.

At the time he could hear the footsteps of someone approaching behind him and was ready to block the perpetrator. Just as he was about to raise his arm he felt a sharp pain, his knees buckled and soon he was looking up at the ceiling.

Matt finally shifted his mind back to reality and faced this woman and looked her deep in the eyes ready to speak but opted to head towards the door instead. As the young man opened the door slightly with his back turned to the still very stunned onlookers he spoke.

"Two months from now I'll back and we can have a scheduled fight since it seems to me that I thought the wrong person, If you don't want me to take your crest I'd suggest you train properly woman, Oh and by the way I'll think of how you'll apologize to me later." Matt then opened the door and walked out leaving the dojo in frenzy.

"Did he just openly challenge Mr. Hashimoto's daughter? Does he have no decency as a man?"

"He's a foreigner he doesn't know better than to think that a proper woman would agree." Just then Emiko's uncle who has been at the dojo for many years shook his head at their naive remarks before he spoke.

"This lady you speak of five years ago would be top of this class and run the floor with all of you, I don't even doubt even now after the rust that has settled in that she could still kick your asses."

With that he left the young men in shock and helped carry his sensei to the waiting ambulance. As he passed by Emiko and looked into her eyes he smiled and thought to himself. "There is the niece that I know and love." In Emiko's eyes he saw the same fight she had before her mother's death. He would have to thank this idiotic man for adding the spark back to this dojo and for also waking up this girl to act as who she really was.

Meanwhile after a week Emiko was now sitting next to her father who was lying in bed home. Emiko was distraught, all she could think about was how good it felt to move her leg and kick that egotistic man in the back of the head. She wanted to feel sad for her father and also remorse to the man she kicked like a 'proper' lady should but she couldn't. She could only think about wearing that robe again, training again, and teaching that man that this woman apologized to no one.Just then Emiko's father awoke and spoke to her a little groggy.

"Em..ik..ko what you choose to do is always the right answer, If you want to fight then fight and if you don't I'll still love you no matter what happens to the dojo."

Emiko just looked at her father lying there and tears started forming. She didn't want to disappoint her father but she would be going against what she had to do. Just then Emiko heard knocking and watched as her uncle entered the room.

"Hello uncle." He was a longtime friend as well as family member of the Hashimoto family and loved all them very much.

Just then her uncle pulled out an old scrapbook dusted and dirty and opened it to certain spot. As he showed it to Emiko she noticed the woman in the photos very well wearing a robe posing with her uncle and father she was in shock. It was her mother! As Emiko looked at the picture she had nothing to say. She had never known and it was almost too much to take in until she felt her uncle's hand on her shoulder.

"She was a scrappy one when I first met her." he started to laugh. He gained is composure and continued his long gray hair falling back into place.

"Your mother was actually your father's first disciple in this dojo, She repeatedly tried to persuade him but to no avail, I believe your father told her act like a "proper" woman at some point." He then grinned at Emiko who in return smirked back remembering her earlier remarks to her father. Her uncle then started to look at the pictures before continuing the conversation.

"While they were arguing I walked in a she looked at me with a cold stare and said, How about he and I both train for a week and then I'll show you what a 'proper' woman can really do." After that last comment everyone started a fit of laughter even Mr. Hashimoto which resulted in some pain.

Emiko then had a sudden realization. She didn't know about any of this which meant only one thing. As she looked into her father's eyes with sudden realization it suddenly hit her. Her mother gave up what she loved for her daughter to be "proper" woman. She then looked straight into her father's eyes and felt a little betrayed. Then her father started to speak.

"When you were born your mother asked me to promise never to tell you and to let you make your own decisions no matter what they were, To be honest it was hard for me not to tell you about this, because I know how you feel about karate because your mother felt the same and it'd probably persuade you to continue. But I love your mother and wanted to keep her promise."

After a long drawn out silence Emiko started tearing up again. She couldn't believe that she was going to give up what she loved. Her own mother gave up her fighting spirit in order to properly raise her and now she was going to throw it all away. She wasn't living her life she was living her mothers. Emiko then got up out the chair and headed towards the door and stopped after grabbing the handle.

She looked her father and uncle before she spoke in a confidence that both men remembered in that young woman before.

"Uncle after you and my father's conversation I need someone to help train and spar with me, I promise I won't hold back." She then opened and closed the door leaving the room of the two smiling men. They both started laughing then simultaneously looked at the picture of her mother. Yes she was definitely her mother's child.

The first month of the training was focused on gaining the endurance and strength that was lost from years of neglect. It wasn't easy and although everyone had insisted on helping with the usual chores that Emiko had scheduled she refused and soon it became evident that fighting as well as training ran through her blood.

It had been an eventful two months at the Hashimoto dojo. During the last few weeks sparring sessions were scheduled with the "lucky" participants who made those comments earlier about being a 'proper' woman much to the chagrin of her victims. Nevertheless after tons of bruised and battered bodies of her assailants and further strength training she felt she was ready to leave a lasting impression on another man soon. Mr. Matt Helmsley will soon be falling to his knees thought Emiko as she kept her training going till the end of the day. It was an off day tomorrow to recuperate before the fight.

As Emiko awoke the day of her fight she looked at the robe hanging in her room. It was her mother's robe that her father found earlier and Emiko thought it was a perfect gesture to continuing her life. The life her mother had to give up and the life her father wanted his daughter to continue. As she slipped into and shower and got dressed, ate and then put on the robe she headed out the dojo.

There at the main entrance was Matt the man she was going to leave a battered mess she thought. As she walked past him ignoring his presence the young man looked at her. He could see she trained hard and thought that at least she might be able to entertain him a little. He then walked behind her while speaking in a stern manner.

"I hope you know woman that I won't hold back so you better be prepared."

As he just finished the last of the sentence he then saw a foot head towards him that he blocked inches from his face almost in an instance. As the foot was lowered he saw a smirk across this woman's lips before she spoke.

"This "woman" hopes you don't go easy on her or there won't be anything left of you when she's done."

She then opened the dojo door and slammed it closed in front of Matt who looked on bewildered. Never in his life has anyone been so arrogant and rude towards him but he couldn't help but have a smile across his face. "This should be fun" as he said under his breath before he headed into the dojo after her.

Everyone was gathered waiting for the fight with many still questioning the safety of the woman. As their Sensei turned to them one after another with a reassuring stare they quieted still praying for her safety. Just then Emiko and Matt entered the room and all went quiet. The tension could be cut with a knife.As they both took their places on the mat and bowed their respect to the judge and to their combatant the match was started with Emiko lounging toward her competitor.

Just as before Matt had decided to stay in the same spot to test his opponent out first and just as the rest have shown he was disappointed. True he could tell she had talent far beyond anyone he's faced but just like everyone else she was trying to use her strength to beat him. No doubt the roundhouses and chops and punches she threw could knock him down if he didn't anticipate and block them but that was useless.

He mentally sighed thinking if she used her speed and tried faster kicks and tried to circle him she might have had a chance but he could tell her mind was clouded. He was trying to desperately lite a fire under her with mockery but to no avail. Matt then stepped forward taking the punch Emiko directed at him and grabbed the arm and punched her with his flat palm against her shoulder. As she fell to the mat on one knee he looked down at her before he spoke.

"I thought you were a lot better than this but I guess I was wrong, Do me a favour and give up I don't want to hurt your pretty little face."

Just then Emiko got up quickly and with same kick she used earlier in the day she hit him square in forehead knocking him down. Matt then got up on one knee smirking thinking "that's what I want" before getting up and for the first time in his life headed towards his opponent. Emiko was crafty using her quick kicks that Matt barely was able to block but then she would turn to his side and kick with opposite leg staggering him.

Matt would manage to block her further attacks thanks to his training and earlier childhood. He never thought he would ever feel this way before but he was having fun. This woman maybe a little rusty was almost an equal. He finally fighting with most of his strength and he never thought that would ever happen in his lifetime.

Then as the match continued and they traded a few blows. Which weren't Matt's full strength yet. Matt then decided that she deserved to feel all his strength everything he had because she had earned that much as a gathered his flat palm and hit Emiko's shoulder again then then as she dubbed over he grabbed her arm and twisted her body over his bent over frame and slammed her hard on the mat knocking the wind out of her. As the count was on with some pleading to get up and stay down the match was called.

It was over and as Emiko got up on her knee crying openly before screaming and slamming her fist into the mat. Her opponent looked on in shock. Matt usually saw a different side to his previous opponents. Most would leave the dojo and not speak a word or even throw their crest at him almost as if they were cheated. This woman wore a different look, a look of one that thought she could have still won. She had a look that said she wanted to continue. As Matt looked on while the sensei approached him her head the woman scream at the top of her lungs.

"You will not get that crest even if I have to fight you one hundred times until I win you will never get that crest!"

Matt stood there pondering something. Never has he ever wanted to fight again before because usually he'd lose interest but despite himself he felt something. Was it remorse? Was it admiration? Whatever it was he felt it in the pit of his stomach. He felt sick and his body felt warm. That's when he remembered what he told this young woman about his apology.

"You lost there's nothing you can do about it but..." As he paused to think over his thoughts he looked at this woman and it all became clear again.

"I will let the crest stay here in this dojo and I will make sure that everyone recognizes the respect that this place deserves, but there's one thing that I will need in return." As everyone looked at the young man and then back at their sensei who nodded his confirmation. Emiko looked at her opponent thoughtfully before she asked.

"If it will mean keeping my family's pride after I disgraced them then I will be willing to do anything." As Matt looked at this woman with a sudden admiration he then continued with a stern completion.

"I've decided that I will never find what I'm looking for so I will create and start my own path with the money I've earned by selling back the crests to the dojos I bested." As he looked around the room in all their eyes and then back to their sensei he then turned to look at the now standing woman before him.

"I will need to start from scratch." As he grabbed the woman's hand holding hit and looking at her with a smirk.

"You're my new discipline so you're coming with me."

He then suddenly grabbed Emiko's hand she couldn't even think she knew she had no choice but decided to look at her father for confirmation. As she looked into her father's eyes he smiled and nodded his head. She was confused and betrayed but she looked back at Matt and then nodded and headed out the dojo door to her home to shower, pack up and head for her new journey as this strangers' disciple.

*****

Once again thank you for reading this chapter. I have an editor lined up but will take some time to finish as she has previous engagements. I didn't want to wait too long between chapters to keep the readers who enjoyed interested. So here it is and sorry again for the spelling and grammar mistakes that I'm sure are present even after my run-through. I promise after the chapters are edited I will repost them on here to enable the readers of Literotica the best possible story I can produce which they truly deserve,

phil89

phil89
phil89
14 Followers