The Filly & The Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping aside, he pulled her past the people trapped behind the velvet rope, coming to the front of the line, where the four bouncers greeted him with high fives, hugs, and appreciative looks at the woman he was with.

"Jennifer, this is Aaron, Mickey, Slick Rick, and James. Aaron was in the Navy with me." He introduced her all around, not explaining their relationship, and nobody asked. They did ask her for ID, but she was not sure how much of that was support for their buddy on a date, but she appreciated the gesture, and the fact that they didn't have to stand in line.

He didn't pay cover either, waving to the girl in the booth, who waved right back with a radiant smile on her face as they pushed into the club. Within minutes he had a drink in her hand, then they were out on the dance floor, moving in the crowd to the loud rap beats blaring from the refrigerator-sized speakers. He was a much more skilled dancer than her, but he didn't seem to mind, as it was more of an excuse to pull her close against his body, and suck on her face some more, groping her ass.

The pattern continued with him slowly feeding her more alcohol, mixed with more dancing, leaving her breathless and sweaty until he finally gave her a reprieve and they headed upstairs to the actual lounge part. The music was not nearly as loud, the lighting was very subdued, and they found an empty booth overlooking the street below, where he cuddled her into his arms, kissing her softly after he bought her a bottle of water.

"I have to tinkle."

"Jerk me off first."

"What?" She turned around and looked at him, trapped in his arms as he kissed her softly.

"You heard me. Get my dick out and jerk me off. Either that, or I'm coming to the bathroom with you and you're going to get on your knees in there, and blow me."

She couldn't believe what he was saying, and then she felt him lifting her, and sliding deeper back into the darkness. He pushed as far into the back of the bench as he could, then pulled her down, grabbing her hair, and forcing her across his lap. She felt his big cock, felt how hard it was, straining in his jeans, pushing against her stomach. Then her skirt got pulled back, and she felt the spanking.

She almost bit her tongue off trying to not cry out, but he was short and sharp, making it sting and burn, then pulled her back up. She didn't hesitate, pulling out his cock, and stroking him, squeezing with one hand while the other one played with his balls. He kissed her, rubbing her tits through the top all along, rolling her nipples. It didn't take long, then she felt him shaking, and she reached down, catching the sperm in her hand, and licking it off her fingers. He wore a very satisfied look on his face, and finally she was free to go pee.

When she returned, he was standing by the table, and he pulled her close again, kissing her, long and soft, letting her meld against him, breaking it only when they both needed to breathe.

"You ready to go?" He smiled down at her, not releasing his grip on her body.

"Whenever you are."

"You got any needs I can fulfill?"

"Yes!"

"Well, come on then."

She hugged him tight as they rode back towards south Charlotte, watching the lit up city fly by as they headed back to her house. He pulled into the driveway, and then picked her up, carrying her to the front door, where he set her down so she could unlock it, and shoo the cats back inside.

As soon as she did so, he pushed her in, holding her tight. She heard the door fall shut behind them, but she was already bent over the couch, skirt around her waist, and then his cock plunged into her. She cried out, but his hand cupped over her mouth, another one held her hands behind her back, as he fucked her, fucked her hard.

She struggled with all her might, but the more she did, the harder he gave it to her, something that both of them wanted, until the couch was moving forward with every slam of his hips, her body crying out for more, her mind dipping into that fast flowing river of pleasure he always provided, and getting carried away, the way it wanted to, as she cried out his name. He was not far behind, and they collapsed onto the couch.

But he was not done, and with expert hands, he stripped her naked, then tied her hands behind her back. She was not sure where he got the blind fold from, but suddenly she was blind folded, and felt herself being carried through her own house, then a door opened, and she felt the cool night air.

She struggled, not sure where he was taking her naked form, then she was pushed to her knees, and his cock entered her mouth. She gagged on it, tried to pull back, but he grabbed her hair, and started pushing himself into her mouth, sliding back and forth, fucking her lips.

She pulled and tugged at her binds, but she could not escape them. She felt helpless against the man who had taken her like this, not sure where they were, and the wind whispering across her skin was driving her crazy.

Suddenly he pulled back, then she was lifted, carried some more, then she was on her knees in the grass. He rolled her, then her hands were in front of her, and she felt them being tied to something else. His breath was hot against her skin as he kissed her, every inch of her, from top to bottom, slowly worshipping her skin. She heard an owl in the distance, and finally her voice came back.

"Where are we?"

"Relax." He pushed his tongue into her pussy from behind, and she moaned out. But he did not stop there, and she had no defense against the tongue lashing she got, the way he ate her pussy, sucking on her clit, drinking her juices, making her his little bitch, stripping her bare, and leaving her with nothing but a quivering little clit, and wave after wave of sexual pleasure racing up her spine.

She was weak and defenseless when he pushed a pillow under her hips, jacking her ass up, and entered her from behind. She had been expecting it, had felt his fingers in her ass, and almost relished the idea. He was firm and powerful, demanding of his little slut, and when he was in her ass, there was a sort of release she had never felt before. He was playing with her clit now as she ass-fucked her, and she could not believe how good it felt, how powerful he felt atop her submissive body, that massive cock pounding into her, spreading her out, making her accept it, no matter what she wanted. She had never felt so sexually fulfilled.

"My little mare. You like how I fuck you?" His breath was hot and harsh in her ear, and all she could do was grunt in response, his big cock stuffing her, feeling as if it would pop out her throat any minute now. She was truly his slave, and she squeezed her ass to please him, letting him do anything he wanted to her, anything his mind could dream up, anything he would enjoy.

When he orgasmed into her ass, she cried out, hearing him roar atop her, feeling his cock quaking in her. He held her close, and shortly there after untied her from whatever he had bound her to, and carried her back inside. Cum was leaking from her ass, and after he dropped her on the bed, he undid the knot around her hands, and pulled off the blindfold. "You're a nasty little slut."

"Your little slut."

"Good girl." He kissed her forehead, and she snuggled into his powerful arms, letting him carry her to the bathroom.

When she came back, he was sprawled out on her bed, scratching Tiglon behind the ears, and watching the evening news. His body was gloriously naked, and she crawled on top of him, watching the powerful cock twitch and roll. "You ok with me staying the night?"

"I was hoping you would."

"If I do, you have to bring me breakfast in bed in the morning, and suck me off in the shower."

"Deal."

"Good. Now roll on your back, you're going to get railed."