The Filly & The Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Markus. Fine, how are you?"

"Good, good. I hear you got your grant, congratulations."

"Thank you. Markus, this is my boyfriend, David. David, this is the man who told me I needed to seek institutional counseling." She said it with absolutely no malice, and David was reminded once more why he thought this woman was so totally sexy. She was the sharpest tool he had ever found.

"Thanks, dude." David stuck out his hand, standing. In the full upright position, he was still a bit shorter then the man, but he was broader, and probably had a good forty pounds on him. The grip he delivered was a vise, making the man wince. "I appreciate you letting her go in time for me to make a move. I would have hated having to steal her from you."

"Ahh, yeah...I didn't ever really say..."

"It's cool man. Have a nice day."

He released the grip, and the man looked down at her, then back at him, realizing that the younger man was slowly inching closer, and closer, and closer. Involuntarily he backed up, looking down at the black shirt. "What does Matador mean?"

"We were working with the Spanish Navy, and I got talked into doing this amateur bull fight."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You ever eat the meat of something you've killed with your bare hands?"

"No..."

"I didn't think you had. You don't look like the type. Weak stomach, happens to the best of 'em." He lightly tapped the man abs with the back of his hand, making him flinch. "Anyways, because of the way the bulls are raised and trained, they have a very high ratio of muscle fiber to fat cells, and if you stab them just right, you don't puncture any internal organs. Great meat, but you need a certain...quality...to get it." He smiled at the man, a toothless, malevolent smile, and the other backed up again.

"Well...nice to meet you! Jennifer." He nodded to his ex, took one last look at the young man, then turned and quickly walked back towards the glass wall that lined the restaurant, dropping into his chair by a crowded table.

"Did you really kill a bull?"

"Yeah, after it almost killed me. Those things are fast; they'll trick you with that whole scratching bit. But I cheated, or so the Spanish always claimed."

"How did you cheat?"

"I took fencing lessons as a kid, so I had a basic idea of how to move with the damn rapier. But I also had a huge diving knife strapped to my leg, which came in handy. I didn't just wait for him to charge, I side stepped, and cut him behind his front flank, to take out one of his legs. Then I took out a back leg, and when he was all limping around, I killed him. Those are big mother fuckers."

Jennifer pushed against him, his arms wrapping around her as he told her the story, kissing on her softly. "Don't worry, little filly, if we were trapped alone in the wilderness, I would take care of you."

"Would you?" She laughed at the notion, but there was something primal and alluring about it. Suddenly the image of them living in a cave in the Rockies popped into her head, and she pictured herself in a very stylish antelope dress, being held captive by her cave man husband, ass raped and pregnant as he breed her for more members of his tribe in the next ice age.

She didn't realize it, but he could smell her arousal on her, could detect the odor of her pussy flooding, one of many reasons he loved this woman so. She worked out a lot, and her body was used to self-regulating, so he always knew when she was turned on. Now was one such time.

"Yes, I would. I would go out and kill our food, then have you prepare it back at the cave. Well...maybe I would do the preparing. But I'm sure I could find a job for you." He squeezed her tit with one hand, the other under the table, rubbing her between her legs.

She squeezed her legs, trapping his hand there, her body on fire as he played her pussy. "What would my job be in this ice age?" Her eyes were glassed over, her voice weak and trembling as he pulled her close, kissing her. He was a big fan of public affection, she had noticed, and she had also learned that she did not mind. His arms were a protective embrace, a shelter and a haven.

"You'd be my little filly, having children for me, and helping me relieve the stress of the hunt by taking it up the ass. Every night I would drag you to the depth of our little cave, and rape you over, and over, and over for my personal enjoyment."

"I would be your little toy?" She could barely breathe now, and when her body shuddered, she hoped his arms provided enough to keep it from being to visible.

"Absolutely. I would keep you full of cock and babies, like a good cave woman."

"I would have your babies."

"Of course you would. I own your pussy. You are my little mare, my little cum slut." He kissed her again, and she moaned into his lips, feeling herself release again. When he let her slide from his arms, she stood on unsteady legs and headed to the bathroom.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized for the first time how flushed she looked. Her face was red, and her pupils had dilated. She took a second to run cold water over her wrists, cooling her body core temperature back down, then took a second in one of the stalls to clean up and catch her breath. When she pushed the door back open, she almost knocked the woman on the other side to the ground, the heavy wooden door striking her in the forehead.

"Jesus, Halle, I'm so sorry!" Jennifer grabbed the woman, helping her stand, before slowly releasing her. "You ok?"

"Oh wow. Yeah, I'm fine. Good push." The woman fixed her glasses, then smiled at her follow Duke grad. They had overlapped in medical school, and were members of the same alumni chapter, and the same honor society, proud nerds of the medical profession.

"Jennifer...always the rambunctious one." She smiled, leaning against the counter. "Who's your date?"

"David. Markus was more of an economy compact kind of boyfriend, I thought I'd go for a luxury SUV next."

"Ohh. Recent model year, too, I see?"

The question shocked Jennifer for a second, before she smiled at the other woman, retaining her most graceful look. "He is younger then me, yes. But since he is the one that makes me very happy, I don't see a problem with that."

"Well...I know there are lots of..."

"I know there are people that need to mind their own business." She turned and stormed out, coming to the table just as David finished ordering. He could tell she was steamed, and pulled her in close, kissing her softly until she calmed down.

"Markus said something about a grant. Is that work related?"

"Yeah."

"So I can't ask about it?"

"I never said you couldn't ask about work. I just said I couldn't talk about my clients, its confidential, medical stuff."

"You are cute riled up." He kissed her again, and then feed her one of the shrimp that apparently was part of the appetizer. She had not been lying, there were a total of six former dwellers of the deep on the plate. And unless that salad leaf was made of plate gold underneath the green, that was just a huge rip off.

"How does this place stay in business?"

She giggled, and then indicated the room before them. "Just look at all the people. It's packed, always is."

"Why? The food is ok, so far anyway, but it costs twice what it should."

"Cool factor. This is the coolest, most relaxed, casual dining experience in the city, voted seven years in a row."

"Wow. Stupid voters, huh?" He kissed her again, and watched as their food was served. She had been right again, the portions were tiny. This was ridiculous!

"So what's the grant for?"

"To conduct a study on childhood dementia, Alzheimer's, and other diseases of the mind that we normally associate with being older, I guess a good word would be senile. But there are cases of it occurring in children, and I want to see if we can isolate the causes, and help them."

"Wow. You're a good person." He smiled, and again their lips connected. "No wonder you are so amazing. Your friend came over again while you were in the head."

She smiled to herself at the nautical reference, sucking on his lip. "What did he want?"

"To know if we were a serious item."

"What did you tell him?"

"Same thing you just told me." He pulled his lip back, and destroyed the last of his dinner with one bite from his fork. "That you would have my babies."

She lay on the sheets, trying to catch her breath, to make the room stop spinning. She felt decidedly light headed, which she blamed on the wine, and thoroughly satisfied, which she blamed on him. Blame was not the right word, but it fit rather well. He had a skill at popping champagne bottles, and he had insisted that after dinner, they go to her house and celebrate with one. She had never experienced bubbly sucked from her tits or licked out of her belly button. Nor had she ever dipped her toes in the expensive stuff, and had a man softly lick them until she moaned with pleasure.

The bubbles on his tongue tickled as he ate her pussy to a series of screaming orgasms, telling her over and over again that it was her special night, and that he would take care of her. He had not over promised.

The sex had been stunning as always, a mess of clothes, hair, and body as he balled her up, legs up over his arms and almost behind her head, his cock knee deep in her oh so willing pussy, fucking her senseless. She felt his balls slapping her ass, and before she knew it, felt his cock poking her ass. She was surprised by how much she enjoyed that sensation, of him taking ownership of her and ass fucking her, making her his little bitch.

Their romp in the sheets had been followed by a quick shower, which was always an occasion for foreplay, as he teased her back to heights of desire, eating her pussy under the pulsing streams of water, and washing her body all over, caressing and fondling her. His cock hung hard and massive between his legs, and she had not been able to resist, sinking to her knees, submitting herself before him, and sucking him for all she was worth. Her reward was getting picked up and fucked against the cold tiles until she screamed his name, then bent over the sink, and made to orgasm once more.

He was amazingly disciplined, able to stop his movement just a fraction short of his own orgasm, easing himself back down as he nibbled on her, playing her pussy and tits against each other in a race as to what felt better, then fucking her again until her soul exploded in the pleasure of orgasm. It was unreal how good it felt, and then suddenly they were on the bed, and he was giving it to her so hard, all she could do was scream herself hoarse.

It was rough, animalistic, instinctual mating between two people that wanted nothing more then to please one another, as he bit her, licked her, nibbled on her, sucked her tits, and held her tight. His heavy body pressed on her as she wrapped her legs around his waist, getting screwed by him, her eyes pressed shut, the feeling so intense she thought she might black out. She might have, she was not entirely sure, the entire memory was still a bit fishy and hazy, but when she did finally orgasm, it was in a series of shattering releases, each shaking her to the core, leaving her dazed and confused as he pounded her pussy, then pulled out and stuffed his cock in her mouth, making her swallow his massive load of hot semen.

He had held and cuddled her for a while, then gotten up and snuck out of the room to where she was not sure. Her body was not responding to commands to raise itself, and her mind was not even sure if that was what it was telling itself to do. She was experiencing a kind of high, an aftershock if you may, the result of him once again rocking her world.

She saw him come back into the room, crawl across the sheets, and pull her close. She purred as she got situated on his lap, and almost feel asleep as he first brushed her hair, then rubbed her shoulders and back, kissing her softly all along. When he started feeding her grapes he had found downstairs, she could not keep from giggling, making him smile a big smile.

"You happy?"

"You make me very happy. Thank you for everything."

"Thank you." He nibbled on her ear, then slid down her body to lie next to her, holding her close. Her tits were pressed against him, and it had the predictable effect, but they both ignored it for now, kissing softly.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." She snuggled against him, closing her eyes. His strong arms enclosed her, and she felt warm and protected, sexy and safe at the same time.

"I've been meaning to ask you...I saw the picture of you downstairs...were you in the Navy, too?"

"Yes. I washed out of flight school, and got downsized."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never told me about what you did, why would I tell you?"

He didn't respond to that, not really sure what to say. He had nothing to say he finally decided, and just shrugged, then kissed the top of her head. "I was an EOD tech, diver qualified. I worked with Aviation Ordnance at first, then branched out into all kinds of systems, but mostly I focused on disarming of foreign devices. Which kinda came in handy when this whole war thing kicked off. I went to Afghanistan with SEAL Team 4, and then later on to Iraq with SEAL Team 2. Which was pretty cool, until a mine I was trying to disable blew up, and killed my partner. Turns out it was a double stacked anti-tank mine. One second he was there, next he just ceased to exist. Explosion was so powerful, it ripped my suit in half, broke my back and half my ribs, rotated my right leg almost two hundred degrees in the knee socket. I don't remember any of that, I was out cold. Apparently I got up, and tried to walk back into the fire, tried to pull Donnie out, but I don't remember it. So I got an all inclusive trip to Germany, then to Bethesda, and then to a VA hospital, where I got to shake the hand of the Secretary of Defense, who pinned me with a Bronze Star, some other crap, and awarded me medical retirement at eighty percent for life."

He seemed to just seize up and stop talking, but by now she had slowly moved around him, and she was the one holding him, kissing him softly. A combination of professional skill and training, along with mothering instinct and affection for the young man had taken a hold of her, and she waited for him to continue, knowing how fragile people could get under the influence of traumatic stress.

"And that's when I came here, and meet you. And you were just so perfect...what every man dreams of. And wow, you actually like me. Thank you so much." He kissed her on the lips, and she thought she saw a tear in his eye, but then he blinked, and it was gone. But she had heard it in his voice, and that was all that mattered. "I love you Jennifer."

"I love you, too, David."

"I don't see a ring."

"You don't need a ring to call it love!"

"A ring makes it official."

"Jesus, he just told her he loved her two days ago, maybe we can hold off on the wedding bells!"

"I'm just saying." Stella gave a look that said everything it needed to say, then dug into her salad again. A peanut gave a satisfying crunch as her teeth crushed it, before Maggie decided on a suitable response.

"Well, I think it is very sweet that he opened up to you. It shows he trusts you."

"You read that in a book?" Jennifer smiled at her friend, who gave a very unsatisfied look back. Maggie had a J.D., not an M.D., and she often got shit for that from her friends. But she had also been enjoying life while those she loved had been suffering through residencies and trying to decide what a gene actually did, thinking deep thoughts that really don't need to be thought at a time of your life that should be devoted to looking good and finding yourself a hot husband.

"No. But ever since I decided that I wanted to write a book Trey has been very open about what goes on in college athletics and such, and I find it endearing and considerate that he trusts me and loves me enough to share with me how he violated the law and NCAA regulations for three years straight in ways too numerous to really count. And he even convinced some of his friends to do the same."

"Explosive. Anyways...I do think I love him. Is that strange?"

"I think it is perfectly normal to get seduced by a man almost ten years younger then you, allow yourself to enter into a form of white slavery, and then fall madly in love with him. I think I saw that in a movie..."

"If you have nothing nice to say, you should say nothing at all. Don't be mad that you settled for a man of questionable complexion, while Jennifer and I got all the good black men. My husband is younger than me, there's nothing wrong with that!" Maggie went so far as to swat at her friend, while Jennifer debated the wisdom of revealing that she liked to be spanked by her boyfriend, and had discovered the beauty of talking dirty to a man of considerable vigor.

"You know what...I'm not even going to dignify that with a response." Then Stella did the head twist diva move, a clear sign that the discussion was closed, and that she still did not approve of her friends relationship with the young man.

She had repeated her argument several times, and it broke down to three basic lines of thought. First, he was young, probably reckless, and would eventually leave and hurt her. This line often referenced his past in the Navy, gently skirting Jennifer's own history in that area, a topic that the two friends knew could be a bit sore at times, and worked more along the angle of a port in any storm, and a girlfriend in every port.

Two, they were at totally separate places in their lives, and as she put it "he can't get here from there." Here it was more fashionable to mention her past military achievements, right behind her graduating with honors from Vanderbilt, and before her being accepted into the Medical School of Duke University on her first try. She liked to point out her achievements in research, and all the people she had helped, an appeal to reason somewhat flawed when speaking to a fellow psychiatrist.

And finally, she reminded her friend about the lectures she had always given about finding somebody of equal or higher stature, somebody that could impress you with their drive, desire, dedication to something, and sheer intelligence, somebody that she could respect and admire, even. It was clear that Stella did not think David deserved such emotions.

"Why are you so hard on him?" Jennifer had lost her appetite, and pushed the sandwich away from herself, which instantly led Maggie to pounce on it. Jennifer was a runner, and therefore a controlled eater. Maggie was a swimmer, and anything with calories could fuel her fire.

"I just don't think you are making a good choice. I'm sure you told him that you love him back, after all. So when are you going to have this new horse of yours?" And with that they moved on to a new topic, knowing fully well that fighting over it would not change anything.

Journey was blowing softly, watching the woman approach, then turned side ways, sticking her head back to get at the fruit in the outstretched hand. The horse seemed to be well aware why it was getting all the attention here lately, and did not seem to mind. One might go so far as to say that her and Jupiter were an item, having produced multiple foals in their years together. But he was somewhat of a cad, having slept around with other mares as well. So she patted her back, then slowly ran her hand down the side, feeling where it was swollen and full, the foal softly moving inside.

She felt more then heard or saw him approach, and then his arms were around her, kissing her softly, watching as she caressed the horse, holding her close, nibbling her ear lobe. She felt him in her back, felt the heat from him, and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of warmth and safety that he always gave her.