The Filly & The Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's going to be you one day."

"What's that?"

"A filly full of foal, put in her by a stud she could not resist, who came to her, took her, and made her his."

"You going to be my stud?"

"If you let me." He bit her neck, and she heard the zipper on her slacks, the back peeling down off her ass. His hand slipped inside, finding her wet and ready as he fingered her clit. She moaned softly as he held her up with the other hand, kissing her neck. "And if not, I'll force you." She moaned again.

He moved slowly, stoking her fire, playing with her tits, nibbling on her, holding her tight, and exercising his control over her, rubbing her pussy and ass as she leaned against the horse. Journey could tell that something was going on, and once the horse started shuffling around, feeling the heat and excitement in the stall, he pushed her over, making her grab the top of the gate, and quickly tied her hands to it with two straps.

She moaned at the restraints, then he clamped his hand over her mouth, and she knew what was coming. He was swiftly inside her, pounding her pussy. Each push seemed to lift her off the ground, making her moan and scream, beg for mercy and relief, and then she exploded, listening to him whisper in her ear how he was going to put a baby in his little filly, make her his, fuck her senseless, and enslave her to his cock forever.

She could only shiver and feel the pleasure racing up and down her spine, then slowly pushed back into him, squeezing her pussy. It was not long, then he exploded in her as well, filling her with the promised cum, bringing a big smile to her face. Without being told to, she sank to her knees and cleaned him off, sucking him clean, before he pulled her into his arms, holding her tight as he spanked her ass gently.

"You like that?"

"Ohh...you know I do!"

"You my little slut?"

"Absolutely! Just keep fucking me with that big cock of yours, and I'll be anything for you!" She kissed him, and he pulled her tight as he straightened out her clothing.

"I got Himmel ready for you to ride."

"You don't have to do that for me, I can do it."

"I know you can, but I like to do things for you. I can't..."

"Don't start with that again. I love you David. Just leave it at that."

"You are a sweet woman. I love you so much. You going to love me even though your friends hate me?"

"Only one hates you. The other one thinks you are great. Don't worry about it"

"How do you feel about riding naked?"

It was an easy rhythm to settle into, one that consisted of him giving her all the attention and affection that one woman could possibly want and crave, and with her trying to convince him that yes, she did love him. She knew he believed her, but there was a deep insecurity in him, and he refused her offers of setting him up with a good counselor she knew. Typical, she knew. She had felt the same way after first taking off the uniform.

But she did not mind, she just held him at night as he cuddled close to her, and kissed him softly when she saw the look of concern on his face. It was easy to be submissive to a man who so fully fulfilled her sexual and emotional needs, easy to let herself slip into the stream of pleasure he offered every time, and when he mentioned at one point that they should get it on in a hot tub, she had one installed in her backyard the next day.

"I hope you didn't do that because of what I said."

"You think I'm sexy naked?"

"You are the most beautiful woman ever, of course you are sexy naked." He watched in awe as she stripped to her birthday suit, and then climbed into the hot water. "I guess that settles that." And it had. She had since discovered that if you added the lavender smelly stuff, it was much easier to copulate in the water.

"Spo-what?"

"Spoleto."

"Never heard of it."

"You were never stationed in Charleston?"

"No, never had that pleasure. I got great duty stations like Dam Neck and Norfolk."

"Too bad. Well, anyways, it is a music festival that is held every year down in Charleston. It has won a gazillion awards, and I'm a sponsor. So I go every year, and I would really like for you to go with me."

"Next weekend?"

"Yes."

"So you are saying that you would go somewhere outside this city with me, and be seen in public with me."

"Silly man, of course I would."

"One condition."

"We are not going on your bike."

"Well, I'm not going then." She could tell he was pouting by the way his voice sounded, even though he was standing in the field somewhere, and she was sitting at the desk in her office, legs crossed and squeezing hard.

It was not fair, she told herself. He had stopped by earlier, his first foray into her professional life, charming the pants off everybody in the office, and bringing her flowers. She had been giggling like a school girl asked to prom as she closed the door to her office, about to ask him a question that had been burning in her mind since checking her email that morning, when she got caught in a super lip lock event, one that ended with her on the desk, her clothes somewhere else, and his hand over her mouth to keep her from letting the rest of the floor know what was going on.

Naturally, being the ambitious young man that he was, just letting her get off that was not good enough. He produced a silk scarf from somewhere, gagged her with it, tied her to her chair with two more, put her legs up over the arm rests, and then proceeded to eat her until she was so crazed with lust he thought she might rip through the bandages.

She had never truly appreciated how soft that throw rug was that her aunt had given her for Christmas a couple of years ago, but it was damn nice. Especially when your boyfriend is underneath you, and you are riding him like a bucking bronco, not believing how hard that young stud is in you, and how much it turns you on for him to call you his filly, his little whore, and his cum-slut.

She had almost screamed out loud, but at the last minute he covered her mouth with his hand, then punished her by sitting on the couch and taking her across his knee. She loved that, loved the way he would alternate between gagging her with his big dick, and spanking her. She loved how possessive he was, how he dominated and controlled her, pulled her hair and made her submit. When she was forced to bend over the arm rest, she knew what was coming, and accepted the pussy pounding with glee, letting him cum deep into her, pumping her pussy full of his cum.

So she had totally forgotten about asking him to come to Spoleto with her, much too focused on sucking his cock clean and kissing on him before he had to leave again, and she had to get back to work.

"Fine. We'll ride the stupid motorcycle. But only with helmets."

"It's not stupid. And you'll have a good time. And seriously, we can ride the purple sausage."

"What did you call my car?"

"Nothing. Seriously, if it's not okay, you're not comfortable, it's a no go."

"How are we going to get all my stuff down there?"

"Don't tell me you are a heavy packer?"

He had a very interesting system for packing, she discovered the next evening. Explaining to her that he was not willing to risk future fashion fiasco's before people she knew, he took her to his room after she got done riding Himmel, stripped her naked, and then flung open his closet doors.

"I'm going to pull out a piece of clothing. You are going to say yes, no, or possible. If you say yes, I'll put it on the bed. If you say no, I'll put it on the floor. Possible's stay in the closet for later."

They reduced it down to several outfits that might reasonably fit into what she expected of the events down south. She was not sure why she had to be naked for this, but she enjoyed the way he looked at her, and the way he would come over and caress her, rub on her, sucking her toes and nipples to convince her that a certain garment should really get to make the cut. If he really liked a certain piece, he would suck her clit until she moaned something that sounded a lot like a 'yes'.

Pulling out a white dress shirt that seemed a bit small for him, he pulled her into his arms, sliding her into the garment. They kissed softly, then he stepped back, a big smile on his face. "You look like a porn star."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you turn me on just by looking in my direction."

Soon thereafter they stood in her bedroom, and she was naked again, a trend that she did not really mind. But now the game was a bit different, she discovered.

"You pick out what you want to bring, and I say yes or no. If I say no, you have to show me how bad you want it."

"How do I show you?" She smiled as he reached out and pinched her nipple, rolling it between his fingers. "I'm sure you'll figure something out."

And so the next two hours were a game of poker. She learned that he was a terrible poker player, something that she filed away for later use, and which brought a smile to her face. She picked a variety of clothes, some she had no interest in bringing, and some she did. Just by how she held it up or displayed, she knew if he would say yes or no, and so she managed when she would get spanked to earn the chance to bring something, or when she sucked his cock as to convince him on a particular piece.

She liked this game, and decided that she could come to like traveling with this man, a pleasure she had rarely felt with other partners. David actually seemed to look forward to going somewhere with her, and told her so as they lay cuddled on the bed, catching their breath after a somewhat expanded sales pitch.

"You really want me to go?"

"You nervous?" She rolled onto her back and ran her finger down his chest into the small pool of sweat above his navel, her fingernail causing it to ripple.

"A bit."

"I won't embarrass you." Leaning up, she kissed him softly, reassuring him.

"How do you know that's what I'm afraid of?"

"I've been to school for this, remember?"

He kissed her back, indicating that yes, he did remember. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, baby."

"Despite everything?"

"Everything what?"

"Everything you've done. What have I done?"

"You worry to much. Yes, I love you. Don't worry about it. You're fine. And you treat me better then anybody ever has, and you make me happier.

"I can't give you anything."

"You give me love, happiness, support, and laughter. Things that money can't buy. Things that nobody else could ever give me the way you do. Fuck the money."

He rolled on top of her, kissing her softly. She smiled at him, pressing her boobs into him until he could not resist, and started sucking them, making her moan as her legs wrapped around him. It was not long, then he was slowly pumping away at her, making her softly moan, eyes closed, as she lay wrapped up in his arms. "I'd rather fuck you."

It was an odd sort of feeling, she though to herself, of being so sexually content, of being softly loved by such a wonderful man, feeling his big cock slide in and out of her, teasing her lips, caressing her pussy, making her moan and shiver with pleasure, softly sighing with joy as he filled her once more. Never in her life had she felt sexually submissive towards a man, had never wanted a man to make her his sex toy, to fuck her any way he chose and please.

And yet, with him, even as he just enveloped her in his love, and made love to her, she felt the fire and longing to be his slave, to be dominated by him, to be his little filly that he fucked any way he could, that he pushed around, spanked, used and abused, and that he forced to take it up the ass. Her conventional mind could still not comprehend the pleasure she derived from him forcing it upon her, but there were few things sexier then resisting him, and having him hold her down, and making her take it.

He loved talking dirty to her, and he sometimes referenced their little cave man fantasy, which always sent her into a screaming orgasm. And so she cuddled against him, feeling the rise of heat up her spine, knowing that he was doing it to her again, the impending release making her smile, knowing how good it would feel to have him blow his load in her, so she squeezed him tight, kissing his neck, whispering softly to him. "Take your little filly." It was all the encouragement he needed.

She had never realized that there were ways other than the interstate system to get from the queen city to the coast. But he had long been aware of these back roads, and after he spent a day pouring over the maps she had in her car, he plotted them a scenic route that took them past more flowers then she had ever seen in her life.

The smells, the sun on her face and skin, the wind in her hair, and feeling him when she wrapped her arms around him, it was all a whole new way to travel. He took it easy, not speeding, picking her up early from work on Friday, and cruising down the highway. At first she thought that the lack of music and conversation would bother her, but then she realized how peaceful and relaxing it was. Maybe she should recommend this to her patients, she thought.

When they pulled into Charleston, she directed him to the hotel, and he gave her a questioning look as they pulled up. "You always stay in places like this?"

"What's wrong with it?" She looked at the green awning of the Downtown Hilton, with its quaint walls and historic building.

"Snazzy."

"You don't like snazzy?" She knew what it was about, and kissed the back of his neck, hugging him tight. "You do your part, I'll do mine."

So he parked the bike, carried their luggage inside, and screwed her brains out, making her scream and beg, eating her pussy until she could not take it anymore, then putting her on all fours, and railing her little pussy with his big cock until they collapsed, spent and pleased, both shaking with the subtle after shocks of great sex.

"What are we doing tonight?"

"Going to a party."

"What?"

"Every year, there is a sponsor's ball. It's more of a party then a ball, really. It is held behind these private homes, in a very cute little back alley. It's cool, you'll enjoy it. All the southern families that make up Charleston high society are there, the mayor, and all the top donors."

"How much do you give to this thing?"

"I don't pay a lot of income tax."

So they climbed into the big tub that was a part of the room, and played with the bubbles. One of many reasons they loved one another was because of how playful they both were, and so times like this could easily stretch the afternoon, ending with them ordering room service after a pillow fight. She had long gotten used to lying in his strong arms and being feed like a princess, which was his other nickname for her. She didn't like that one that much, but it wasn't bad to be called a princess when a big dick is poking you in the ass, and a hot guy is feeding you delicious treats.

So when they finally got dressed, and walked down the street, it was already dusk, the lights coming on, and the horse carriages that populate the city streets out and about. He held her close as they walked down the street, and she could not help but comment again.

"This skirt is way too short. My legs don't look good in it."

"You are crazy. You are the sexiest woman out here. Look at those legs in those heels. You are so hot, I should bend you over that trash can, and nail you."

"Don't you dare!" He might do it, she thought. Snuggling into his arm, she kissed his neck, nibbling on it. "I went to school with some of these people. I can't wait to show you off!"

"So cute."

They arrived at the gate that was the entrance to the "Rue de Vino", the private back alley that backed up to a row of the most historic homes in Charleston, and she presented her invitation, giving them access.

He let her step through first, then looked at the set up. His mind had long since calculated what kind of explosive force would be needed to knock down the gate, the wall, the struts supporting the homes, the four big trees that lined the small alley, and what kind of a charge he would use to make the houses topple each other. It was natural, something he did without consciously thinking about it, and a reminder just how much he missed it. She saw the pang on his face, but it was gone so fast that by the time she kissed him, he just kissed her back, the nodded his head towards the left. He had spotted the open bar.

It was one of three they had set up, along with a table populated by a wide variety of beer bottles, and a young lady whose sole focus for the evening was restocking the neat rows of fermented goodness. There was a spit of roast circling over a fire, with a huge Asian dude wielding what looked like a broad sword, chopping off pieces and shoveling them onto waiting plates. A more traditional buffet lined the other side of the alley, with more uniformed kids shuttling more and more food out. Lanterns and lights hung from the trees and wires that criss-crossed the alley, giving the place a very "summer night's dream" kind of feel.

There were a lot of people in the space, some moving in and out of the houses, some sitting on the back porches, some populating the bar stools and high tables that had been set up, some in the tiny back yards on antique looking lawn furniture, and some just strolling, doing the social butterfly piece.

She steered him to the bar first, and once they both had a drink in hand, they slowly started walking amongst the crowd, heading towards the back where he could hear music. She introduced him to a couple of people, stopped to say hi and ask about the family with a couple of them, then they were in each others arms, slowly dancing to the soft jazz emanating from the small stage set up.

"See, this isn't all bad."

"Did I say it would be bad?"

"Yes. Well, maybe not in so many words."

"I'm with you, what could be better?" He kissed her softly, and she leaned into him, the feeling of his body always divine.

It was the first time he got introduced to a group of people she knew, and the first time they saw each other in a mass social setting. He had always had an easy time in such situations, and that was true even here, as they held hands and drifted from group to group. Eventually a group of women kidnapped her, which he took as his chance to more closely observe the man with the sword, who not only had great presentation, but a pretty good product as well.

"David?"

"Yes?" He turned to face the voice, coming face to face with the man that he only remembered as 'ex'. Markus was still taller than him, but he seemed well aware of the sharp knife in the shorter man's hand. This party was high class; all the silver ware was just that, none of the cheap plastic shit.

"Ahh...there is somebody I would like you to meet..." He stepped aside, and a stunning brunette offered her hand. David' eyes narrowed, but he returned the gesture, introducing himself to the woman who apparently went by Traci.

"I hear you know your way around explosives."

"I know a thing or two. Why do you ask?" His eyes tracked Markus as the man retreated, then tried to covertly search for the love of his life while still focusing on the woman talking to him.

"I'm with Higgins & Hayes, ever heard of it?"

His blank look told her everything she needed to know, and when she laughed, he could see straight down her top, which had a nice jiggle to it. That much perkiness in that much size was a surefire product of surgical enhancement. Which probably explained the lips, as well. He never had understood lip implants.

"You aren't from Charleston, are you?"

"Can't say I am, no."

"We are the oldest real estate development firm in South Carolina, and still the best and largest." She said it like a well-rehearsed slogan, which he was sure it was. That and the way her eyes seemed to devour him as she rolled the words of her tongue. "Here recently we have acquired the rights to develop parts of the barrier islands off the mouth of the Ashley and the Cooper rivers. Did you come across the bridges today?"