The Filly & The Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What bridges?"

"The new ones, from north. Mount Pleasant area. Anyways, we helped build and develop those. And we are heavy into the port expansion. Everything new you see up around Pleasant, we pretty much did. Anyways, we are going to be doing some land reclamation, and to do so, I need somebody with expertise in maritime explosives."

"Really?" He did not mean for all that skepticism to come out.

"Yeah. Markus plays golf with my dad when he's in town, and he mentioned you, so he asked me to see if you were interested." The eye thing again. And he had to admit that she did do something sexy with her tongue just then, the way it popped out and licked her lips after the 'ed' passed her vocal cords. Wow, this girl was a pro. He could feel himself reacting, and it was only the overriding discipline of his body that kept it from showing.

"Well...I do have the experience you are talking about, but I'm not sure if I have the expertise in what you are trying to do. I've blown wrecks and things of that nature, but there needs to be a Marine Engineer or a Naval Architect there who's going to place the wreck and all that."

"Already taken care of. It is just that with the current situation overseas, it is hard to get a hold of good demolitions talent locally. They are all chasing the big money and adventure over there."

"Been there, done that, got the t-shirt." And the ribbons, and the scars, he did not add.

"Think about it. Give me a call. If you have any questions or want to talk...business." The smile again, the very seductive, very clearly offering, very inviting smile, as she put emphasis on the last word. He watched her walk away, watched the shake in her hips, she swish of her skirt, the flavor of her perfume still lingering in the air, looking down at the business card.

Had Markus been serious? Had he really thrown a bone his way like that, or was he trying to tempt him with Traci? His eyes narrowed as he considered the possibility, a plan to make him do something that his rival could then use to embarrass him before Jennifer, and take her away from him. If the tables were turned, he would have pursued a similar course of action, he admitted to himself as he slid the card into his wallet, erasing her image from his short-term memory. He had spotted his woman across the alley, talking to Markus. They were both laughing, and the man's hand had just touched her arm. Go time.

He covered the distance slowly, pacing himself, moving back, then across and towards them, coming up outside their fields of vision. They were talking about something that he didn't quite get, so he figured it was medical, and then he was wrapping his arm around her. She seemed to instantly draw into him, her body melding to his the way she always did. That was a good sign.

"Markus has been doing research on sexual behavior in juveniles, and he has been telling me some of the responses he's been getting on his surveys."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's why I try not to work with that crowd. Very hard to get good data." She kissed his neck, leaning into him, and he felt himself calming and relaxing. There was nothing threatening, smug, or self-assured in the man's body language, and Jennifer was being her sweet little self. Was it all innocent?

"What did Traci have to say?"

"You know her?"

"Of course I do. Markus's mother has been planning their wedding for almost twenty years now. Whenever we went to their house, I had to hear Traci this, Traci that, Traci is building a shopping mall, Traci won the Copper River Bridge Run, blah, blah, blah. Their families go way back."

"How long did you and Markus date?" He had never asked, but he had always guessed on two, maybe three months, based on how dismissively she talked about him. He was revising those numbers upwards now.

"I guess almost two years or so."

"27 months, to be specific. Almost to the day." Markus was still standing there, sipping on his drink, and David fixed him with a fierce glare, still trying to decide if the man was friend or foe.

"How much do you know about explosives?" Markus was subtly trying to put distance between him and the younger man, mainly by maneuvering around a table, using the wrought iron yard furniture as a sort of low level barrier.

"Enough to stay far away from them." David recognized the trick, but ignored it, instead focusing on the man's eyes, staring him down. "You are a doctor, right?"

"I have an M.D., yes."

"Same thing, ain't it?"

"There are different types, yes."

"Good enough."

Kissing Jennifer on the forehead, he decided that he would put him in the unconfirmed category for now, leaning towards hostile. Reaching down, he squeezed his baby's ass, watching the man's face out of the corner of his eye as he kissed her, enjoying the sensation of her sweet lips.

"You having a good time?" Smiling up at him, she let out a silent sigh of relief at the appearance of civility between ex and boyfriend.

"Yeah. I haven't eaten this much in a while."

"We can leave whenever you are ready."

"Give me your underwear?"

"What?"

She looked at him, a shocked expression on her face. He had whispered the words in her ear, but the soft smile toying with his features made her sure that she had not imagined it. He had been serious.

"Right now?"

"Yeah." The smile was still there; finally she gave him one back, indicating the house behind her with a nod.

"I'll be right back."

Her soft words surprised him, and he looked down into her eyes, recognizing something intimately familiar and exciting, and returned her smile. "I'll be waiting. And we don't have to leave; we can go whenever you are ready. I don't want to take you away from it."

"Take me away, my prince charming."

"Well, let's go then." He kissed her, and then watched her step inside. "I guess I should say thank you." Looking back at Markus, he tried to make his face as neutral as possible. He was not sure how successful he was.

"No big deal. I don't mind helping Traci out. She is supposed to be my wife, after all."

"I thought the south was done with the whole arranged marriage thing." He could not help himself.

"Can't blame a mother for trying. You going to do it?"

"I don't know yet. I have to see who's going to be the engineer, and check his references. I don't like playing around with bang stuff, it almost killed me once. So I'm a rather careful kind of individual."

"I know that whoever they have will be top notch. You just seem to make Jennifer very happy, so I thought I'd help out." The man smiled, then walked away.

He felt her grab his hand, and the fabric in her palm. As he kissed her, he slipped the thong into his pocket, pulling her tight. "Come on." They worked their way down the alley, saying good byes and thank you all around, then finally made it back to the gate, and pushed outside.

Turning out, they walked down towards the water, took the steps up onto the elevated sidewalk, and strolled along, kissing softly, holding hands and hugging each other closely. His fears dissipated without him realizing it, and after a while all that mattered was her.

They came to the battery, standing in the small park, the massive old trees shading them with additional darkness, and they kissed long and hard, holding each other, making out like teenagers.

"You know what this was, right?"

"What?" Her voice was soft and dreamy, which matched the expression on her face as she smiled up at him, wrapped up in his arms.

"The battery. You know what it was?"

"I don't know. Some kind of gun line to defend the city?"

"No. It was a slave market." He kissed her again, his tongue pushing into her mouth, attacking her, making her moan.

"Really?" If it was possible, the smile was even dreamier now. She felt his hard wood pushing against her, and could not wait to be on her knees, sucking it, and then getting pounded by it. Her ass was twitching, fully anticipating getting a load of cum tonight, and the glint in his eyes told her she could be certain of it.

"Yes." They kissed again; leaving her breathless, and then he turned her in his arms, and pointed out the elevated area between the four historic cannons. "Right up there, apparently. I read about it on the internet before we came down." She felt his hardness pressing against her ass now, he was nibbling on her ear. "But they had it all wrong. If they had done it right, I would have been able to come to a place like this," he cupped her tits, rolling them, squeezing her nipples through the fabric of her blouse, "and buy me a little filly like you." When she moaned, he only smiled.

"Then I would take you back to my fancy house, where I would chain you to the wall, dress you up in something frilly with heels, and I'd have to ass fuck you, until I break you, like a bronco. I bet you'd have been a little wild one." His hands were roaming her body now, and he could feel her quivering, always a sure sign of her getting rather excited. Turning her around again, he slipped a hand between them, and rubbed her pussy through the skirt. She moaned even louder.

"But you would still have me, right? I would be your little filly?"

"Yes, you would. I would take the time to tame you and train you, turn you into a good little house slave. I'd make you swallow my big cock over and over, make you beg for mercy from my big cock, pound your pussy until it was to raw to get fucked, then I'd slam your ass full of dick."

Her eyes were glassed over listening to him, and she was humping herself against him as much as he would allow, his arms having a tight grip on her, her range of motion limited by his strength. "And then I'd have you take it in your pussy, and breed you. That's what I would buy you for, to be my little breeding mare."

"Ohh...ohh..." She almost collapsed, her pussy spasming in a small explosion.

She was barely cognizant of him wrapping his arm around her, and walking her back across the street. Her body was swimming on a cloud of release and surprise by the force of it, and how he had managed to squeeze it out of her with just his words and her own body.

So she was surprised when he suddenly pushed her against the wall in a dark alley, even more so when his lips locked down on her, and he lifted her up. "What are you..."

Then he was in her. She cried out, a shriek echoing up the stone walls before he sealed her lips with his, pounding into her. She was moaning and begging, her body shaking and quivering, his big cock pushing in and out, in and out, at a furious pace. He seemed to be swelling and getting bigger in her, and she could not catch her breath, could not catch a grip of what was happening, what this man was doing to her!

Again her body shook with the release of a powerful orgasm as he bit her nipple, and she felt his big cock dragging across her clit as he changed his angle, his arms wrapped around her in a protective shell as she wrapped her legs around him, supporting herself on his hips as he screwed her, gave her what she needed and deserved.

Suddenly he stopped, and she feared they had been discovered, but he pulled her off, roughly groping and fondling her, making her moan out as he pinched her nipples, kissing her all over. She could not think straight, see straight, do anything but respond to his harsh whispered commands, calling her a slut and a street whore, telling her to turn around get her ass busted.

She moaned out loud as she complied, putting her hands against the wall, then feeling him push up into her. It always made her fill full and stuffed with cock, a feeling of such intense pleasure, mixed with him squeezing her clit and rolling her nipples that almost instantly she orgasmed again.

She felt him slide two fingers in her pussy as he mashed her clit against them with his thumb, and her legs were quivering, weak, almost dropping her. The shift in her weight forced his cock even deeper up her ass, and she grunted as he pounded her, wrapping one hand around her mouth to stifle the noises she was making.

Closing her eyes, she felt him bite her neck, felt him take her and dominate her, felt him own and possess her. It was a powerful feeling, a feeling of being weaker then him, of belonging to him, of having to offer her ass to him, because she had no choice. She was his sexual property, and the thought turned her on in ways she had never thought possible.

When he exploded in her ass, shooting wad after wad of sticky cum into her bowels, her body shook under its own orgasm, and the only thing that kept her upright was his arm wrapped around her, holding her tight as he kissed her, nibbling on her as she moaned and groaned.

Finally they separated, and she was about to sink to her knees, but he held her in his arms instead. "You can't be serious baby. I wouldn't make you kneel in some alley like this." Packing his cock up, he pulled out a set of napkins he had liberated from the party, holding her, and catching the cum leaking from her ass, wiping her clean as he kissed her, then balling them up and tossing them into a trash can at the mouth of the alley. "Come on, daddy will take you home."

She smiled, coming into his arms willingly, letting him fondler her and kiss her as they walked through the dark streets back to the hotel. When it started to drizzle and rain, she did not mind, giggling as it hit her face, along with his kisses. He was whispering about a shower to her, and all she could do was nod. They weren't done yet for the night.