The Film Festival

Story Info
Man meets woman of his dreams in a theater.
2.8k words
3.96
20.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Bard
X-Bard
6 Followers

It had been unseasonably hot all week. Everyone was miserable with the humidity. Now Bob's AC was on the fritz. Thank heavens the neighborhood theater was hosting a foreign film festival. It cost $15.00 to get in, but Bob could stay cool for the next 48 hours if he wanted. So what if he didn't understand the language and the subtitles made no sense. It was cool and aside form the occasional usher that made him put his feet down, he was sleeping much better in the cramped seats than he was at home.

The seats were actually much bigger than at most theaters. This one was old, built in the mid 1920s, it was billed as the "Show Place of the South". Bob had chosen a balcony seat. Most people wouldn't make the climb up three flights of stairs, so he was alone for the most part. There had never been more than four other people up there in the last five hours. The greatest thing about the balcony was the sweetheart seats. One of the armrests would lift up and you had one big seat instead of two smaller ones. His 6' frame fit better when he could stretch out some. Bob didn't consider himself to be handsome, but he could hold his on in a group of average guys. His height and broad shoulders made him noticeable in a crowd. For the rest he depended on his personality.

A light at the back of the theater attracted Bob's attention. Someone was leaving. "They obviously have AC at home." He smirked. Almost immediately the door opened again. Someone was standing at the door looking in. Surely it wasn't the usher again. They had been through only 30 minutes ago and he didn't want to sit up again yet. Finally the door closed and the light was gone. Bob could make out the shape of the person. It didn't look like the usher. As the person moved down the far aisle, they were obviously looking from side to side like an usher, but they didn't have a flashlight.

Bob watched as the person made their way to the first row and turned around. He couldn't believe his eyes. It wasn't the usher; it was a woman with the longest hair he had ever seen. It must have been down past her hips. She was scanning the seats, as if she were looking for someone. Bob sat up to see who the lucky guy was. When she looked at him she stopped momentarily. He knew he didn't know her, but he wished he did.

The woman turned and walked in front of the first row of seats over to the aisle that went up the side where Bob was sitting. He was sitting in the fifth row on the left side. When the woman reached the end of the first row she paused, then turned to look at the screen. Placing her hands on the railing she leaned over, shook her head slightly making her hair fall to either side of her back. Without her hair blocking the view Bob could see her ass. Her skirt slid up enough to show the curve of her buttocks. Slowly she raised back up.

"What the?" Bob sat up a bit more and squinted his eyes. She was showing her ass off, he thought. Her skirt was certainly short enough to do the trick without any help.

The woman turned and looked in Bob's direction again. She was close enough now that Bob could see how she was dressed. A white skirt that looked to have splits over each thigh, barely long enough to cover the fact that she was a woman. A white long sleeve Bolero jacket that stopped just a few inches below her breasts. He couldn't make out the blouse she was wearing. By this time she had started to slowly walk up the steps. She paused to look down one row or another. Now she was almost even with him.

"Just my luck." Bob thought. She had stopped at the row in front of his and was moving towards him... but not to him. Bob felt silly then. He didn't know her, why would she want to sit with him. She was probably one of those people that were particular about where they sat in a theater.

As the woman passed in front of Bob she paused and smiled. Bob could clearly see now that she had on a red corset. It pulled her waist so tight, he was surprised that she could breathe. It came down on top of the skirt and formed an arrow almost, pointing to her barely covered pussy. Bob couldn't help but smile, "Bet she shaves." Looking up to her eyes, Bob's nearly bugged out, he never made it to her eyes. The corset barely held her breasts, which must have been D cups. Her nipples were almost peeking out over the top. No wonder she was wearing a jacket, she would have been arrested otherwise. She cleared her throat and he managed to look up to her face. He could only see her in shadows, but she definitely looked gorgeous in shadows.

Bob was glad it was dark, the bulge in his pants would have made any conversation difficult in a lighted room. She didn't say anything, but chose the seat in front of his and sat down. Bob sat back and considered his options. He could say hello and ask her to go for a drink after the movie or he could go home and jerk off. Not much to choose from, he was going to have to depend on his personality. He decided to wait and see what happened. With his luck her boyfriend would be in any moment.

Bob sat back and tried to get comfortable. His hard cock was not making it any easier. Concentrate on the movie, that would do it, instant turn off. Bob looked up. "Damn!" he muttered out loud before he realized it. He was surprised at the number of shushes he got. The film had just gotten to probably the steamiest sex scene he had seen in years. This was not helping.

Bob decided to go back to sleep. Maybe he would get luckier in his dreams. He shifted around to the left and stretched his legs out, letting them drape over the armrest. He closed his eyes and tried to relax. Listening to the sounds of whoever was on the screen fucking was not getting him to sleep any faster. Something about the fully digital/stereo sounds of moaning and panting along with some squishy sounds did not help him to relax. His pants must look like a tent pole was poking through them by now. He shifted again trying to get more comfortable. Moving his hand he placed it so he hoped his hard cock wouldn't be so obvious.

He heard the woman shifting in front of him. Suddenly something hit him across his lap. Bob nearly jumped over the seats, barely stifling a yell. When he looked, there was hair all over him. The woman turned and pulled it away.

"Please forgive me. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just trying to get my hair out from under me." her whisper was slightly husky and incredibly sexy.

Bob managed to mutter a weak, "That's alright." She smiled and winked, then turned back to the movie. Bob sat back convinced that sleep was not an issue now.

Bob shifted to the left again. The woman shifted to the right, her hair was still over the back of the seat. Bob wondered if she would notice if he touched it. She moved again and he looked up. He could see the profile of her face, she was beautiful. "Why was she here alone?” he wondered. As Bob watched her he realized that she wasn't watching the movie, but just staring out into space. He had to close his eyes as she licked her lips... it was just too much for him.

Bob kept his eyes closed for awhile, he wasn't certain how long, but he couldn't keep them closed. When he looked at the woman again, her eyes were closed; she was biting her lower lip. She had draped her left leg over the armrest and her right leg was resting on the seat in front. He couldn't tell quite what she was doing. The scene changed on the screen and lit up the theater. What is it Europeans have about scenes where trains were filmed speeding into tunnels? Her left hand was on her right breast, her fingers teasing the nipple, now in plain sight. Bob couldn't help leaning forward to see where her right hand was. Unfortunately, it was out of sight under the small front flap of her skirt, but it wasn't hard to tell what she was doing. She moaned a bit loudly, good thing the train scene was loud or there would have been shushes. Her whole body began shaking. Bob couldn't believe it.... She was having an orgasm right there in front of him!

Deciding he was either going to have to fuck her or go home, Bob concluded that he would drop his pants and join her, but before he could reach for the zipper, light flooded the aisle. Bob turned, this time it was the usher. Bob leaned forward and whispered... "The usher is coming. He won't like your shoes on the seats." Without seeming startled, she moved around and sat up straight, her hair brushing Bob's face. He could smell her perfume. He sat back thinking to himself, "I have died and this is hell."

Bob watched as the usher made his rounds and left. Sitting back in his seat, Bob closed his eyes again. Listening, he tried to tell if she had returned to her previous pass time. The thought of opening his eyes and seeing the usher shinning the light on his crotch didn't make him happy. At that moment another train scene must have started, because he heard the whistle and the other sounds that go with it. His heart suddenly jumped! There was a tongue in his ear and that soft, husky voice saying, "Thank you." He opened his eyes to find a nipple less than an inch from his face. Bob was slow on occasion, but not stupid. The jacket was gone; nothing was in his way. He trust his tongue out and circled the nipple, then sucked it into his mouth. The woman arched her back and hissed, "Yeeeeesssssss!"

Her right hand shot to his pants and started stroking his cock, which was beginning to throb painfully. His hands roamed over her body, squeezing her ass, feeling the patterns of the brocade on the corset, searching for the laces to release her, then her breasts. As he pinched one of the nipples she pulled away, and started kissing him, softly at first, then hard and deep. Pulling her closer to him, he searched out her skirt, then slid his hand past the small front flap and across her shaven pussy. He nearly lost control of himself when he felt how hot and wet her slit was.

She was beginning to move down his body, pulling his shirt up over his chest and licking, sucking and teasing one nipple and then the other. She was moving her body around and positioning herself between his legs. With very little effort she unfastened his pants and freed his imprisoned cock. Bob nearly fainted as she tickled his balls with her fingernails, he new he would when he felt her tongue almost wrapping around the base. Licking and twirling her tongue around the shaft to the head. She teased the hole once or twice then placed her lips over the head, sucking it slowly into her mouth, pulling back slightly, and then sucking more back in. She continued, moving her body when she needed, managing to take the 8 inches into her mouth. She felt the head swelling and pulled back the last time before he could cum. Climbing back up his body, she spread her cunt over his cock and started thrusting her hips, not allowing entry, but pushing her clit hard against the cock. Kissing him deeply, she then panted, "Not yet babe, we don't have all night and I have more planned before you are rewarded." Bob had been right he thought, "This is hell."

She continued thrusting, obviously getting closer to her own climax. Bob wasn't certain he could be patient. As he sucked and licked at her nipples, his hands kept pulling at the laces of the corset, her long hair hampering his progress. He wanted to touch her body, feel the softness against his chest.

Her body started trembling; she kissed him hard, then moved down and bit one of his nipples. Bob almost screamed out, but her hand covered his mouth. She arched her back, raised up and let his cock slide into her. Bob grabbed her hips and pushed her down hard, thrusting up to meet her. Her tight pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock and squeezed, sucking hard to pull him in deeper. Once again she pulled away from him, moving quickly to lick her juices from his cock.

Straightening up, she whispered, "It's your turn now." She moved away from him. Climbing over the closest armrest, putting one foot on the floor and pushing her ass up for his inspection. Looking back over shoulder she called to him, "Your satisfaction is my pleasure. Help yourself."

Bob didn't waste time. His fingers and tongue had work to do. He first licked up her slit, sucking some of her juices, thrusting deep, probing for more. Twirling around her clit, sucking when she pushed back against him. Sliding his tongue through her cunt again he moved to her ass. First licking, then beginning to push against the opening. His fingers began moving in and out of her, first one, then another; he was going to fist fuck her for making him wait so long. She was beginning to moan, pushing hard into him with each of his thrusts. She was cuming again.

Bob was ready for his "satisfaction". Pulling his hand free, he positioned him self and pushed his cock into her sloppy cunt. She jerked forward, arching her back. Bob grabbed her hair, close to her neck and pulled hard. He thrust harder and deeper, going as far as he could. Then realized, she was liking it more than he intended. As he held her with her back arched, she had raised her hands to fondle her breasts.

Letting her hair go, she fell forward. He pulled his cock from her pussy, pushing the head against her asshole. She moaned loudly, then he thrust his cock into her. She pushed back against him. She was squirming, so he grabbed her hips to pull her closer and hold her still. One of her hands thrust into her pussy. He was pumping hard and deep now. This was his time. It didn't take long for him to start shooting his cum deep inside of her. He was beginning to wonder if he would finish. Finally the last spurt left his cock and he moved away from her. She was still shaking from her last orgasm.

As Bob was zipping his pants, the woman sat up. There was still sweet on her upper lip and her hair was damp around her face. She leaned into him, stuck her tongue in his ear and panted, "Don't you just love fucking in public places?"

Bob smiled and stood up. She looked up at him questioningly with a slight pout to her swollen lips. Her breasts were completely exposed and seemed to be in an awkward position. "Don't you want to play some more?" she pleaded.

Bob moved past her, paused to tug at her corset letting one of her tits fall back in to place, almost. "No. I have better things to do. Why don't you go find someone else to fuck with." He could have slapped her, judging by the look on her face. When he reached the end of the row, he turned to look back at her. She was staring at him, dumb struck. Walking up the aisle to the door he thought, "I must be the first cock that walked away from her." He stepped a little faster as he felt his cock stirring again. "You don't get a vote in this!"

Bob opened the door into the light and remembered the all night restaurant down the street. "I am hungry." The usher bumped into Bob, excused himself and flicked on his flashlight. Bob smiled.

X-Bard
X-Bard
6 Followers