The Filthiest Whore

Story Info
Joe takes Kate to the next level of kink. On the toilet.
1.4k words
4.35
40.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
546 Followers

Notes from the author:

This is a short. Very short. And a very acquired taste. I wrote it to blow off some kinky steam, so my apologies if STM fans find it distasteful. Even though this isn't my genre, I thought it would be cool to see what reactions I get from those who appreciate it.

Spoiler alert: Piss fetish. Don't knock it til you've tried it, and don't comment if you are offended and decide to read it anyway.

This short story can stand on its own, but features the lead characters from See Through Me, which was a submission in Non-Con. Joe and Kate are since married and enjoying wedded bliss in some of the filthiest ways possible. Their primary fetish is degradation, humiliation, sadism, and all that entails. If you love their filthy, raunchy, unorthodox version of romance, then you might like this. Enjoy.

--J

-----

"Good girl Katie, ahhhh, good girl..." I groaned.

Kate looked up at me adoringly as she sucked the remnants of our juices from my cock. She'd just ridden me to completion for the second time this evening, and for the second time, she feasted upon me.

"You really are the filthiest whore I've ever met Kate," I purred.

She moaned over my cock, her tongue fluttering excitedly along the vein she so favored. Her hand joined in her efforts, massaging my balls, which were spent for a while.

"Mmm, now, now, baby, don't go making mischief again," I chuckled. "I'm afraid I need my cock back for a while."

Pulling free, she whined, "Why??"

Kate had become even hornier since the pregnancy, waking me in the middle of the night, calling and teasing me at work, greeting me naked when I came home. She was totally insatiable.

I'd finally resorted to some online shopping to find some toys that would keep her occupied. And some that would make our time together a little more interesting.

This one was a delightful combination of remote controlled clit vibe and inflatable anal plug.

I'd only recently managed to temper Kate's embarrassment over anal play. Though we still had not engaged in actual anal sex, I was enjoying the foreplay. She would beg me for it before I gave it to her.

"Because Darling," I explained, "I need to take a piss. It's been hours after all, and I've had a lot of water today."

We both had. I'd taken Kate to the park for a walk, taken her out for lunch, kept her busy, all the while making sure she was well hydrated. I had plans for her tonight. Plans to quench her filthy whore appetite for a while.

"Oh fine," she pouted.

"Don't be selfish, cunt," I warned. "Selfish whores lose privileges."

"Ohhh!!" she moaned suddenly.

I grinned. I'd activated the clamp vibration setting.

"Joe," she whined. "Joe, I have to go too. Please, can you hold off on this?"

"No," I answered simply, before activating the anal pump.

"Mmmfffuckkk!" Kate cried as she felt the anal plug expand in her ass.

"Keep whining Kate, and that plug will put me to shame," I warned.

"Please Joe," she panted as I increased the clamp to the next setting. "Please, I'm sorry for whining. Please..."

"Mmm, good girl."

I savored the rare genuine apology from her, but circumstances remained exactly the same. I needed to piss.

"So can I go now Joe? Please?" she begged as sweetly as she could.

"No Darling, I will go first."

Her head bowed in submission.

"Crawl baby," I purred. "Follow me," I ordered gently as I rose from the bed.

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Good girls are rewarded," I reminded her, clicking the vibrating clamp up a notch.

It drew a light squeal from her as her clit endured slightly more pressure. I grinned deviously as I led her from the bedroom and into the master bath.

I nearly laughed at her soft whimpers behind me.

"Go on baby, have a seat," I nodded toward the toilet.

"What?" she blinked.

I advanced on her then.

"I said, have a seat. Now."

Her eyes widened at my gruff tone. She knew what it meant. I would not budge on this one.

"I, I thought you said you would go first," she protested, pushing the envelope farther than she had in a while.

I raised an eyebrow, and pumped her plug up a bit, causing her eyes to widen again, and her hips to squirm. I didn't miss her nipples hardening as well.

"Don't test me Kate," I warned a final time. "Get on that fucking toilet, now."

"Yes Joe," her eyes fell to the white tile floor.

She took the position, and I stood before her.

"I am going to go first Kate. And you will hold it, as long as I say."

I increased the vibration setting on the remote to fifty percent. Until now, it'd been teasing, a gentle hum. But with her horniness, and her increasing need to pee, I imagined it was becoming quite intense.

"Ahhh," she gasped, her eyes closed, her mouth open.

I licked my lips as I saw her jaw drop. Her mouth open so wide. So innocent and unaware.

"Do you understand Kate? I will be going first. Here. Now. You are going to drink my piss."

Her eyes flew open at that.

"What??"

I grinned at her reaction. It was not 'no'. It was merely disbelief. Shock. As deliciously erotic as I'd imagined.

I increased the clamp to seventy percent.

"Aahh Joe!! I, fuck, I can't hold it much longer!"

"You don't have to Darling. As soon as I have relieved myself, as soon as you drink from my cock, you will have your own release. Is that fair?"

Before she could answer, I reached forward and took a nipple firmly between my fingers.

"Aahhh!" she gasped, her hips bucking on the toilet seat.

"That's it girl," I cooed. "You want to drink my piss. Isn't that true?"

I pumped the plug fuller a bit, knowing it would increase the pressure on her bladder.

"Tell me Kate."

I increased the pressure on her nipple, savoring her squirms and whines.

"Tell me," I pressed.

"Yes Joe," she whispered, her face contorted with need. "Aahh, yes!"

"Say it."

"Joe please, I want to drink your piss. Please..."

"More," I prompted. The pressure was killing me, but I wanted more from her. To degrade and debase her in a new and exciting way.

"Please Joe! Please, shoot your piss into my mouth. I need to taste it."

"Beg more, convince me."

"Please! I need it. I need to taste your piss! Please, please piss on me! Piss into my mouth Joe, please!"

"Pinch your nipples."

I increased the vibration to eighty percent, and relished her cry of pleasure and anguish as she began to roll her nipples between her own petite fingers.

"Pinch harder. I know you can," I growled.

"Please Joe, please!"

"Harder."

"Aahhh!"

"Do not cum."

"Joe please, please!!!"

"Open wide, my filthy whore."

"Aahhhhhh," she stuck her tongue out, adorably eager, wanton, and desperate for relief.

"Good girl," I gritted out just before I let go.

"AAhhmmm, mmm," Kate moaned through the stream of piss.

"Swallow it girl. Drink it down," I ordered, increasing the vibrations to ninety.

"Nngguhhh, ahhnnngguuuhh," she moaned and swallowed alternately.

I just watched in fascination as she took my piss, swallowed it all, the most obedient whore in existence. And she was all mine.

"Cum now Kate. Let go."

"Aahhh, ahhhmmm!!" she squirted, and pissed, into the bowl.

My stream had not abated, and I let it wander from her beautiful mouth, pouring down over her lush ripe tits, her belly now swollen with my child, her mound shaved completely bare.

"Yes Joe! Yes!!"

She bucked and writhed upon that toilet seat, lavishing in the fruits of my perverse whim.

It would never be enough with her, I thought, as my stream began to taper off.

Determined to experience this rare treat to the fullest, I fisted my hand in her hair and shoved my cock into her mouth, forcing another few drops for my filthy whore. Kate moaned and sucked with enthusiasm, milking my cock for every last drop of piss.

I could see her grinding her hips back and forth, humping at air. She really was an insatiable cunt.

Even after I'd finished, Kate continued to suck eagerly, and my balls began to swell once again for her. My cock twitched alive, almost painfully hard within seconds.

"Good whore," I gasped in pleasure. "My good whore."

joodle
joodle
546 Followers