The Final Insult Ch. 06

Story Info
Experiment, confrontation, leave taking.
9.3k words
4.74
7.7k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Dear Readers,

I'm having the darndest time with this submission. Anyway enjoy the penultimate chapter in this story.

KemMyst

**************

Life continued on. The pups grew stronger. Winter weather continued to keep them indoors. Beth found she was expecting again. Ethan finished the cabinets and began working on some furniture for his room, including a rocking chair. The craftsmanship was exceptional and the others admired his work. Some began asking him for pieces for their rooms. Ethan watched his son, spent time with Anne, and took her to bed three or four times a week. He had also told Callum he wished to stay with the McKenna pack.

Anne's mood lifted. She smiled more and laughed occasionally. She went along with his sexual overtures but didn't initiate anything. Ethan slept in her room at times. And, while he was getting closer to her and his feelings for her grew, he held back from letting her know how he felt, not wanting the finality of her rejection of him. He held his tongue, so as not to force a response from her.

He had thought that she smelled good before, it seemed her scent was still increasing.

The mood in the pack shifted. Spring was approaching. Suddenly, everyone's thoughts were on their mate or a member of the opposite sex. The spa pool was almost constantly occupied now. Couples would disappear and come back flushed and smelling of each other, and sex. Eddy was caught with Jen. Callum looked at Emily but she showed no interest whatsoever in him.

Evan was sleeping through the night now. Ethan planned a more prolonged lovemaking session with Anne. He got some of the berry wine that Wesley had made and lit a couple of candles in his room.

He found her in the hallway. He pulled her close and kissed her, then whispered. "I'd like to show you something." His eyes had darkened as he looked at her, hungrily.

She smiled. "And what might that be?"

"Come, and find out." He took her hand and led her to his room.

He had her sit on the bed and brought her a glass of wine. "Anne. You know I've told Callum that I want to stay." She nodded, now afraid of where this conversation was going to go. "I only want to tell you that I'm happier than I've been in 25 years and it's because of you. Thank you."

He drank. She did, too, relaxing a little more. "And, now, I'd like to make love to you 'til dawn."

He pulled her closer, his hands on her body, his mouth on her throat. He smelled the first spark of her arousal as she ran her hands into his hair, then he groaned as she dragged her nails down his back. His mouth dropped lower and he laid her back down on the bed. Her milk came into his mouth, just a taste, and he bit lightly on her nipple, making her gasp. He raised her arms over her head and whispered, "Stay there."

He looked at her hair, pooled out on the bed behind her. He moved her head to one side, and his throat tightened as he looked at her mating mark. He stroked down her neck, down her arms, her sides. He ran his forefinger between her breasts, down to her brown, curled hairs.

Large, warm hands on her thighs. Palms running up her body. Over her breasts. Up her arms. He sank down on her, kissing her again, down her throat. Taking the mounds of her breasts in both hands, he alternated between them, biting and pulling lightly on one nipple, while flicking at the other with his fingernail. She moaned.

The head of his cock found the folds of her wet pussy and he groaned as he pushed inside those warm, muscled walls. Moving slowly, he began to work in and out of her, twisting his hips occasionally. She sighed and her heart beat faster. He pistoned into her, building her up slowly. Just as she began to pant he pulled out, and she whimpered. He took her by the hips and rolled her over, pulling her up onto her hands and knees. She moaned and growled lightly as he took her hips and plunged in, filling her completely.

She pushed back against him with each thrust as they began to move more quickly. Sweat filmed their bodies as his sack slapped against her. He firmed up further as he reached around to rub her clitoris. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh!"

She sucked in a huge breath as he pulsed inside her and roared as his knot bulged. The spasms from her muscles made him moan as he was drained of his essence. He came down on his hands, stopping himself from crushing her.

He carefully lowered them to the bed, rolling them onto their sides. "Mmmm." He inadvertently brushed over her breast as he put his arm around her and she throbbed around him. "Whoa."

She smiled, chuckled, and he kissed her. "OK, at this rate I won't last til dawn."

*****

The next day, after lunch, Emily caught Anne in the hallway just outside her room. "Anne, can I talk to you about something?"

Beth and Nick were worried about their eldest daughter. At 18, she hadn't mated. Fortunately, she also showed no sign of turning. Callum had had several discussions with them concerning her.

Anne nodded. "Sure, Em."

"Can we talk in my room?"

"Of course." Emily opened the door, letting Anne enter first. She closed the door, leaning against it, as Anne turned around. "So, Emmy, what's on your..."

The question was stopped in her mouth as Emily pulled Anne's mouth to hers and kissed her passionately. Anne stiffened and her eyes widened, as Emily's tongue stroked hers and her hand moved down to Anne's waist.

Emily broke the kiss and sighed into Anne's neck. "Mmm. I've wanted to do that for a couple of years now."

Anne put her arms around the young woman. "Emily, sweetie, you know I don't feel this way about women. Besides, I'm old enough to be your grandmother."

"I know, I know. But you smell so good and I love your hair." Anne stood there, trying to figure out how to get out of this without hurting Em's feelings. "Emmy..."

"No. It's OK. I know this isn't for you. But, I thought I'd see if you'd try it once, like some of the other girls. After all, you aren't mated yet."

"Other girls? Mated? Who said I was getting mated?"

Emily twisted a little. "No one." Her hand moved to Anne's breast, and she cupped and squeezed it lightly. "We all just figure you and Ethan will...", kissed where her neck met her shoulder, fingers in her hair, more attention to that breast. Anne's body responded in spite of herself. Emily whispered to her. "I smell you." Anne wasn't pushing her away so she persisted, dropping her mouth to Anne's breast. The hand that was toying with her breast now dropped to her hip.

Anne's mind analyzed the differences between Emily's soft hands and body as compared to a man's. She shivered and felt the throb in her pussy. She also smelled Emily's arousal. Emily's voice had dropped to a seductive whisper. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to have a woman make love to you?" Emily sucked on her nipple and was rewarded with a small moan and a small amount of milk. "Mmm, so sweet."

At this time in her cycle, Anne was highly receptive to sexual stimulation. Emily stopped and looked into Anne's lust hazed brown eyes. "I want to take you to bed, Anne. Will you let me?"

Anne had never experimented when she was young, but she knew others who had. She'd always considered herself heterosexual. But, who would know better than a woman? She was wet between the legs now. Who would it hurt? Emily was right; she had no mate; she was free to do as she pleased.

"Would you be upset if it never happened again?"

Emily smiled. She was almost convinced. "Disappointed maybe, but I understand. Besides", she whispered conspiratorially, "I've found someone."

Anne looked at her, surprised. "Here?"

"No. Riordan pack. We're trying to figure out how to be together."

"Won't she be upset?"

"I told her, she's ok with it."

"Do your parents know?"

"Not yet. I want them to meet her first."

Emily sat on her bed, and patted the spot next to her. "Are you willing to stay with me a little while?" She held out a hand to Anne.

Anne looked at the gorgeous young woman sitting on the bed. "I've never done this before. I probably won't be very good."

"Shall we see?" Emily leaned over to kiss Anne again and her hand went to Anne's waist. Anne stopped her and Emily groaned.

"Just one more thing, Emmy, and I promise I'm done." A young, impatient face looked at her. "Do you know what happened to your mother before she was mated?" A huff and a nod. "Spencer raped your mother because he couldn't get to me. If my scent is affecting you the way it affects most of the men I don't want to have you taking out your frustration on anyone else. I don't want to be responsible for anyone else being hurt. I'm serious."

A deep breath. "I get it. C'mere."

They kissed again and Emily's hand went directly to Anne's breast. Anne's hand was a little slower, working beneath Em's shirt, and brushing by soft skin on the way to a firm, young breast. Anne squeezed lightly, then found Emily's hardened nipple and lightly rubbed thumb and forefinger over it. "Mmm." She then grasped it and wobbled it, as she enjoyed. "Oh, neat. I like it."

Emily pushed Anne back onto the bed and put a hand on her thigh. "I think we need to get rid of some clothes." Emily pulled off her blouse and skirt and helped Anne out of her skirt. Anne looked at the young, lithe body above her. "You're gorgeous, Emmy. I can't imagine why you'd want to touch me."

Emily smiled and sank down to Anne. She kissed Anne again, tongue probing strongly into her mouth. Then worked down her body, drawing on a nipple while her hand traced down Anne's belly, and hip. Anne's hands, still tentative, were on Em's shoulder, the other cupping a breast, working at the erect tip.

Anne murmured as Emily continued flicking her tongue on Anne's nipple and her nails were pulled lightly across her belly, then to her thigh. Anne shivered and moaned lightly as fingertips lightly stroked her thighs. Emily watched as Anne's neck arched and her head began to twist.

"You look delicious." Em's fingertips finally touched the slippery flesh between Anne's thighs. "Have you tasted yourself?"

Anne gulped and nodded. "Yes."

Anne had managed to slide her nails down Emily's belly, flat, unmarred, to circle in the soft hair above her sensitive bud. Emily sucked in a breath. "So, what do you taste like?"

Em's fingers were stroking Anne's nether lips, feeling the engorgement, the warmth, the slickness. "Tell me, before I taste." Emily moaned now as Anne had pressed on, and made some tight circles on her clit.

"Um, I don't know. Warm, salty, kindof like um, gravy."

"Mm, let me see." Just as Emily started to move, Anne pushed a finger to her tightness, she met resistance, and jerked away.

"Em.." The tone of her voice and sudden movement stopped Emily's progress.

"What?"

"You're intact."

"Um, yeah."

"But.."

She pressed her body down on Anne's, grinding against the older woman's pelvis. She nipped the side of Anne's neck. "Yes, I've fooled around with a couple of the guys, but they never got that far. I've been attracted to girls since I was 6. Probably before that. So, that... little thing's just never happened."

Emily kissed her again. "It's just that no man has been there, not that I haven't done this before." Her hands were moving on Anne's body again and she started to shift down her body. Anne pulled her nails down Em's back and Em gasped and arched her neck.

Taking the incentive, Anne rolled them over, her hair covering both their heads and shoulders. Trailing kissed and light bites down Emily's jaw, across a collarbone, and down to her small firm breast. Em sighed, ran her fingers into Anne's hair, and pulled her more tightly to her.

Anne shifted between flicking her tongue over Em's tightened nipple, sucking on it, and biting lightly on it. Em's chest heaved, her heart speeding up. Anne brushed over the other nipple, using her nail, teasing, while lightly stroking her shoulder, over her face. Em's breathing deepened and Anne pushed a knee between Emily's legs. Her hand now moved downward, lightly tracing along Emily's arm, the side of her breast, her waist, her hip, down her leg. "Oooh." Emily shivered and twisted slightly. Anne persisted and Emily began to whimper as she fisted her hands in Anne's hair.

Anne now moved lower, sucking on the flesh of the small ribcage where the breast met her chest, worked across her ribs, down her midline to her navel. Shifting off the young woman, Anne continued stroking, licking, touching, running fingers up and down Emily's thighs, across her belly, tracing her hip bones. Em's fingers tightened painfully in Anne's hair. "Oh, god!" Lower still, Anne's lips brushed from navel to hip, down to the junction between leg and belly and sucked the spot near the top of her soft, light brown curls. Em twisted, arched. "My god. Oh, stop teasing. Touch me."

Anne chuckled. "I am, Em."

"Please?" Em's legs opened wider.

Anne pressed her thumb just above the hood of Emily's clitoris and rubbed small circles. Emily shifted her hips, needing, wanting more. A light touch now, brushing by her clit as Emily sucked in a breath. Anne blew against Em's pussy lips and watched them throb. Still a bit hesitant about what she was doing, Anne's tongue lightly brushed over her folds. "More." Another light lick. "Oh, please, let me come." Anne licked more firmly on her clit, the rush of blood made it crimson, warm. Em's hips were rolling, heart pounding, breathing heavy. Anne sucked on Em's clitoris strongly. "Oh, god, oh, god, oh, goooddd!" Anne flicked her tongue on Emily's clit now and the young woman thrashed. "Oh, god, stop!"

Anne relented, climbing up next to Emily as she trembled in the aftermath.

Chest heaving, eyes closed, Emily finally quieted. She turned and kissed Anne. "Mmm, I'm in love." Seeing Anne's eyes widen, and expecting an objection, Emily's fingers went to her lips. "Seriously. If that 'wasn't very good' I don't think I'd survive your best." She broke into a wide grin. "But I'd die with a smile on my face." She giggled and Anne smiled and shook her head. "Anyway", a quick smooch, "it's your turn. Ready?"

Anne sighed, smiled and nodded. Emily straddled the older woman's hips, her light brown waves cascading over her shoulders, blue eyes alight with desire. "I could just lick you all over." She kissed Anne again, their breasts pressed together, and lightly brushed her lips to Anne's ear. "You know, you've never told me what I smell like." She started to nibble on Anne's neck. "Mmm. Jasmine. The ocean."

Emily sat back and began lightly brushing her fingertips over Anne's skin, her shoulders, her sides, her collarbone. She licked her lips as she watched Anne's nipples tighten. Taking a breast in each hand, forcing them higher and closer together, she rubbed her thumbs over the sensitive tips. Anne released a shuddering breath and watched Emily's head drop to take one of those tips into her soft, warm mouth. Emily first sucked, to draw forth a small amount of milk, then licked it up, running her warm, wet tongue over and around Anne's nipple. "Such a treat."

She pressed on, caressing Anne's breasts, paying a lot of attention to them, as milk continued to seep out. Anne's head tipped backward and her mouth opened. Emily could smell the extent of Anne's arousal, juices seeping from her. "Now, for that taste." Anne's skin was flushed and her hands slid off of Emily's knees as Em moved down to settle herself between Anne's thighs. She lowered her head and inhaled deeply. Anne raised her head, brown eyes hooded with arousal. "OK, Em, what do I smell like?"

"Mmm." Another sniff. "Difficult. Complex, rich, warm, good."

Anne sighed. "Never got a good explanation from Devon either, mmm." The sentence ended on a moan as Emily stroked her lips and licked her, once, twice, again. Anne's legs tried to close and Em easily held them open as she continued to work Anne's pussy. Licking her folds, stabbing her tongue inside, flicking over her clitoris. Anne squirmed, moaning, panting. Emily wrapped her arms around Anne's hips, raising her knees and shifting her pelvis, while continuing to work Anne with her tongue. Anne's skin flushed and Em smiled to herself as her heart sped up. Anne's head twisted as she continued to squirm. Not quite getting the responses she'd hoped for, Emily switched her tactics and slid two fingers into Anne while sucking on her clit. "One more", the voice was breathy. Emily added another finger, working the rough patch inside. The muscles around her fingers twitched and she hooked her other thumb around to rub strongly on Anne's sensitive nub. There was a small gush of fluid as Anne's back archesd. "Oh, yes. There." A little more attention to that rough patch as the contractions pulsed around her fingers. "Oh, gods. Mmm." Anne fell back, chest heaving, as Emily licked the stickiness from her fingers.

She then climbed up beside Anne, resting her head on Anne's shoulder, an arm around her waist. A brief kiss and they both sighed. Warm and comfortable, they slipped into sleep.

Anne shifted, her breasts full and painful, and she stretched. Emily sighed, stroking her face. "Don't go."

"I have to feed Evan."

"Oh, sorry. I enjoyed this, thank you." A quick kiss.

"It was nice, Em..."

"But... I'm not a male." Anne closed her eyes, nodded.

"Their smell, their weight, being filled, it all feels so good." Anne touched her face. "I've got to go." Emily stretched languidly in the bed as Anne retrieved her skirt.

*****

Leaving Emily's room, she walked down the corridor to her own to get Evan. She nursed him, smiling slightly. Experimenting with a woman, at her age. It was pleasant, enjoyable certainly, but she truly loved having a man pleasure her.

As Evan finished up and she placed him back in the crib she thought she had better get cleaned up. On her way to the shower she ran into Ethan; they smiled at each other as they passed, until he got a whiff of her. He grabbed her arm and sniffed. "What have you done?"

She narrowed her eyes and looked at him. "What do you mean? Let go of me!"

"You smell like sex." Another sniff and he grabbed her other arm. His voice gained volume. "Who was it? Who were you with?"

The argument was loud enough for others to take notice. "Who do you think you are? Let go of me." She tried unsuccessfully to pull away from him. "I won't tell you again. Let. Go. Of me! You're not my mate!" A pause as she considered. "I don't want another mate!"

His grip on her tightened. "No. I want you to tell me who it was."

He was shocked when she suddenly shifted to wolf. He stared at her as she stood before him, forelegs splayed, hackles raised, a growl rumbling in her chest.

What the hell! She felt threatened. His wolf yowled at him to change as well. He held back. The change started and he forced it back. Things would spin out of control if he shifted to face her. He clenched his fists and stood still as she snarled at him.

A couple of the others came into sight as she backed away from him, then turned and ran back to her room.

His fists opened, he took a few deep breaths, and looked down the hall to where she disappeared. What in god's name had just happened? He tried to analyze the last few minutes. She smelled of sex, but he couldn't tell who it had been with. But it wasn't him. Why would she go to someone else? Things were going well between them, or so he thought.

"Ethan?" He turned to face Callum and Eddy. Oh, shit. "What's going on?" Eddy picked up his mother's skirt, holding it as he and the Alpha faced the older male. Their nostrils flared.

Ethan scrubbed his face with his hands. "I'm not sure I know."

Another deep sniff and Callum's eyes narrowed a bit as he continued to look at Ethan. "I'd prefer to get your explanation before I talk to her."

Damn. It was now an official pack matter. He was likely to get his ass thrown out. He took a deep breath. "I passed your mother in the hall and smelled, well, I smelled sex and she hadn't been with me." Callum looked at him, his expression grim. Eddy's face was unreadable. "So I grabbed her arm and told her to tell me who she had been with." He took another breath. "I couldn't scent him."

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers