The Final Insult Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

"I know. Do you want more?"

"Oh, please." He smiled, and his tongue traced her mating mark as his hand brushed over her breast and she gasped. He now directed his attention to her breasts, the nipples tight and engorged. There was a small sip of milk that came into his mouth, nothing like what he had gotten from her before. It was warm, sweet, and she began murmuring pleasantly. Her hands were on him now as he continued his attention to her. His hand traced down to her pussy. Her head started to twist and her cries became louder as he pushed her to an orgasm. He slipped a finger inside her to feel the contractions. As the fluttering slowed, he removed his finger, sliding across her clit again, and she tensed. "Uuh." He nibbled further at her breasts and then dropped further down, flicking his tongue at her navel, and she twisted, squirming.

Her fingers were in his hair as he licked his way to her sweet juices. Her spicy/sweet scent had changed, and seemed richer now. The salt from the light film of sweat on her body was in his mouth and he anticipated the change as he closed on her pussy. His thumb rubbed lightly on her clitoris as he sucked on the point where her leg met her body. She gasped again, and moaned, shifting her pelvis, wanting more. He was purposely holding her at a high level of tension, wanting to give her an intense orgasm, hopefully more than one. He wrapped his arms around her hips, replacing his thumb on her sensitive nub. She started shuddering. "Ethan, please." He smiled and she felt his warm breath on her pussy lips. She tried to shift, tried to squirm, tried to pull him closer. "Don't torture me", she groaned. She then sighed as his tongue swept along her folds.

He was enjoying the noises she made, the feel of her, the smell, the taste of the juices that were practically flowing from her. He tried to soak in the experience so that he could keep the memory of her when he went. He also wanted to give her a pleasant memory of him. He pulled himself out of his reverie.

He pushed his tongue harder against her, into her. She moaned and twisted as he held her tightly. As her legs started shaking he pulled his arm away and shoved three fingers into her wet hole. She shrieked his name as she came and he felt the spasms around his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and she whimpered at the emptiness left behind. He dropped his head, sucking hard on her engorged clit, and she cried out again, as she was swept by a second orgasm. She started gasping, sucking in air, as he pushed her further. She started thrashing but he held her tightly.

The next orgasm ripped a high, keening sound from her lips. Before the spasming ended he pushed inside her and groaned. Her fingernails drew blood from his shoulders as it felt as if this climax was not going to end.

Gathering himself, he pulled out, then surged forward again. Between the panting, he heard her gasp, "Harder." He pumped into her, through the contractions, increasing his speed, pushing harder. She wrapped her shaky legs around him, shifted her hips, took him deeper. "Oh, gods. Oh, yes." "Oh, Anne." He roared as his knot locked them together and he pulsed inside her. The combination of his hot seed pouring into her combined with the expansion of his knot sent her over the edge one more time. He groaned and laughed as he collapsed on her. "Oh. My. God", he gasped into her hair. After catching her breath, she murmured, "That was incredible."

She felt warm, happy, sated, tired, in a good way. She tried to stay awake but was having difficulty doing so as she held the comforting weight of a man on her body. "Mmmm." He finally recovered enough to look at her again. She was falling asleep, desperately trying to keep her eyes open. "Go on. Sleep now."

It was a few minutes before his body released its hold on her so he took in her scent, and the warmth of her body against his. He then considered the new life growing inside her, what would it be this time? He dropped to her side and kissed her, pleased with himself and her reactions to him. He fell asleep holding her.

*****

It was early in the morning when he woke beside her. He kissed her and she sighed and rolled onto her side. He caressed her belly then stroked her hair and got out of the bed. She was soft, she was warm, and she smelled so good. She was in his blood now. He wanted nothing more than to lie with her, beside her, for the rest of his life. He hated to tear himself from her side, from her bed. But, he had to. He then went to the crib and kissed his son. "Be good, Evan", he whispered.

He went to his room, grabbed a small bag and headed for the public areas.

"Ethan, what are you doing?"

He turned to find Alana, bouncing Andrew in her arms. She looked at the bundle in his hands. "Where are you going?"

"I have some things I need to take care of."

"When are you coming back?"

"I'm not sure." She looked at him more closely.

"You don't intend on coming back, do you? Why are you doing this? How can you leave them?" The volume of her voice was rising and he grabbed her by the arm, trying to quiet her. She pulled away from him. "No. I want to understand. The last thing she needs right now is to lose someone else she cares about. Why? I want you to tell me why."

Andrew started crying and she bounced him a bit. "If you can get me to understand, maybe I can get her to."

He sighed. "She doesn't love me. I'm only making things worse by staying here. So I'm going."

"Without saying goodbye to her?"

"I did. I'm sorry, Alana. I need to do this. Thank everyone for me. It's been good to be back in a pack." He turned for the door. "Goodbye, Alana."

*****

Ethan walked out the door and into the night.

Alana was torn, should she wake her mother, the others? What could they do? They really couldn't stop him from leaving.

She couldn't believe he'd actually told her mother goodbye - she'd be here, wouldn't she? He smelled of her, and sex. Oh, god, she was going to be heartbroken.

Alana sat in a chair, bouncing Andrew, confused and concerned.

Morning came, and Anne woke. She rolled over, smiling, but he wasn't in the bed. Evan began fussing, and she took him from the crib and settled in the rocking chair.

She cradled her son as he nursed. "So, where did your Daddy go, Evan?" She looked around; his pants were gone.

Her milk was slowing as a result of the new pregnancy and she switched him to the other breast as she continued to contemplate Ethan's absence this morning. She began to think back on the things he had said last night and started to worry. She set Evan on a hip and headed up to breakfast.

There were three empty seats at the table that morning - Alana's, Beth's, and Ethan's. She mixed up some babyfood for Evan while casting worried glances over her shoulder. Callum was watching her but she didn't catch the guilty look on his face.

She sat and fed Evan while eating little herself. She kept trying, unsuccessfully, to push away the feeling that something bad had happened. Could he be out hunting?

As the meal ended, Anne finally asked the question. "Has anyone seen Ethan?"

Her daughter's voice, sounding sad, came to her, as Alana walked in with Andrew. "I have."

Alana looked tired, not unusual as Andrew had turned out to be a handful, but both she and Beth looked rather grim. "He left, Mom. He said he had some things to take care of."

She looked at the two of them, blankly. The adults' attention had now shifted to them.

Anne was silent, staring, her chest heaving.

Callum spoke up now. "He said he's not coming back." She looked now at Callum, as if she didn't understand what he was saying.

"He told me that he said goodbye."

She closed her eyes and her heart froze solid. He was gone. "Did he, Mom?" She opened her eyes again, looking confused. "Did he say goodbye?"

She breathed for a second, not quite trusting her voice. "After a fashion."

Most of the others picked up and left. Callum, Eddy, Alana, Wesley, Beth, Nick, Sandra, and Shawna remained at the table with Anne.

She looked back at them all, clear eyed, and shoved back her chair. "Well, then", she looked out the window, "it looks gorgeous outside; I'm going to take Evan out to play."

The others watched her pick up Evan and leave the room.

"OK. That was scary."

"Callum, what did he say to you?"

Callum was staring at the doorway his mother had just walked through. "He told me that he was leaving and that he didn't intend to return. He said he was hurting her more than anything else." A deep breath. "She proposed to him, and he turned her down." The others looked to him, shocked.

"I caught him leaving this morning. He said he had some things to take care of. I told him to explain it to me, because if I could understand, maybe I could make her understand." Alana's breath hitched a little. "He said she didn't love him and that he was only making things worse by staying here."

"He loves her. Who here thinks she doesn't love him?" No one spoke up.

"So, what do we do now?"

Eddy, generally very quiet, spoke up. "Nothing." All heads swivelled to look at him. "The relationship has developed. We can't do anything to force it. Ethan will either discover the new hole in his life or he isn't worthy of our mother. He was happy here, in a pack, accepted, with his son and the boy's mother."

"As for Mom, you've seen her. Laughing, smiling. Happy again. Finally. That she loves him is evident. The new baby will only strengthen the bond."

"The problem is that everything happened here, where she has too many distractions. Don't do anything. Don't help her if she wants to end this pregnancy. I'm assuming, since nothing's been done, there's no medical reason to terminate it. Don't speak badly of Ethan. There's enough around here now to remind her of him. Just remember, she wants a mate even if she says she doesn't. We all know it's her choice, and Ethan has taken that away from her by leaving. She will seek him out."

"Since she's shut down now there's no use doing anything until she starts reminiscing. And then, only gentle nudges. You know she'll just dig in her heels if we push. Everyone hold your tongues until she starts talking about him."

*****

Ethan's heart got heavier the farther he got from the McKenna compound. It would be better this way. He'd reconnect with the humans, keep that option open, check on his garage, maybe say hello to Rick.

Then, back to the wilds. He'd deprived himself of his wildness long enough, and would return, sooner rather than later.

He pushed to get back to his Blazer by dark. It took a little searching to find the key. Then he raised the hood, re-connected the battery and started the truck. Creaking a bit, he took off for town.

He got a job again with Mr. Spencer, working on furniture, and took a small room.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers