The Final Seal

Story Info
A dragon and rider truly become bonded.
2.6k words
4.31
45.3k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gloriana, you have to do something about this smell."

Gloriana was a smaller sized green dragoness. Her wing span though fully extended would rival any male's. Stephan's height came to about her shoulder and her length was roughly one-and-a-half times his height, her tail doubled that length and her neck was half that. Just like any other Western dragon, Gloriana had four legs to go along with her wings. Her hind legs had the relative shape of a lion's but a bit meatier around her haunches and the paws had three clawed toes with a fourth at the heel for gripping prey. Her forelegs almost resembled how a human's arms would be built but they were a bit stockier to support her weight and instead of hands there was of course paws. Three toes just like the hind legs but the toes on her forepaws were much more nimble and flexible nearing the resemblance of fingers, but she missed the fourth digit to act as a thumb. Her coloring ran from a dark forest green along her back to nearly yellow at her belly. Scales covered her body and were smooth to the touch, getting softer at her belly and joints. The skin behind her jaw line at her neck and hip joints on her ventral side was completely void of scales and was just pale skin. Her eyes were slitted and colored a midnight blue. Her gaze was soft and welcoming yet could change to horrifying wrath just as easy.

Sure enough, Stephan was right she was in heat again. Gloriana and Stephan had met little over a decade ago while Stephan was just a boy of 10 years old. Gloriana was a little over 50 years and found Stephan wandering helplessly through her parent's forest. In a similar manner of how a boy like Stephan would have taken a lost puppy home and pleaded his parents to keep it, Gloriana had pleaded with her parents that they let Stephan live with them. Her parents full well knew the problems that came with humans, but there was a way around that. Not wanting to see their little fledgling heartbroken, and more importantly not wanting to cast out an innocent boy to his death, they agreed he could stay on one condition. That she and Stephan would be bound to each other as dragon and rider. In comparison dragons were immortal to humans, but the ritual that bound dragon to rider equalized their life spans. The rider would have little over a millenia added to his life span while the dragon lost thousands of years to its. It wasn't a choice taken lightly and Gloriana's parents had a good feeling about the boy.

By now Stephan was 20 years old, and would seem to remain that age for hundreds of more years to come. He always kept his hair cut short which was a dark brown which made his green, hazel eyes stand out so much more. His facial features were smoother than the average man but it was also more noticeable because he shaved often at the request of Gloriana's parents. He wasn't too built, but hunting with Gloriana helped keep him in very good shape and his body was well toned. At his age very little hair covered the rest of his body, but being outside as much as he had been his pale skin had a wonderful tan.

As far as clothing went, it was difficult at first for Gloria's parents to find suitable clothing for a human, let along a growing boy. As he grew up with the three dragons though he somewhat became an adopted son and they eventually learned what would fit, especially when he finally stopped growing. By now they knew he was of age to leave which meant that Gloriana would be leaving too. As a parting gift Gloriana's parents had an elvin tribe which lived a days flight from their den, make Stephan his own armor and weapons. They had helped train him on occasion and through his hunts with Gloriana had become superb with the bow. The sword was a simple elvin blade which on its own meant it would rarely become dull and never rust. The armor was a crafted work of art and made specifically to be as light as a feather and as mobile as cloth. With a cloak worn over it all, it never made a sound.

So far Stephan and Gloriana had little more to do than see the world and its adventures. There was always a war going on somewhere but it was none of their business to interfere which the two agreed on. Their time together for now was simply a time for bonding and exploring new realms. The area they had come upon now was a forest much like any other and nothing was out of the ordinary. Stephan wanted to see the city but to go in the city meant leaving Gloriana behind and he couldn't bring himself to do that when she wanted to see the city as much as he did. Most human civilizations weren't too welcoming of dragons.

Gloriana took a moment to register what Stephan had said while she concentrated on the new scents of the area. She realized once again that her groin was warm and throbbing, a sure sign that she was in the middle of her heat. Normally she was easily able to suppress it given her young age, but with her shortened life span her body matured a bit more rapidly than most dragons which meant her body's need to mate would come sooner than normal, she just never thought it would be this soon.

"I'm sorry Steph, I'm in heat. Normally it's not this bad."

Stephan stepped over to her and rubbed her shoulder just before her wing joint. The touch alone was enough to send a thrill through her body and made her startle a bit. Stephan recoiled his hand not sure what to do. Gloriana's parents hadn't taught him how to handle something like this and by what he could tell neither did they tell Gloriana.

"I...I'm sorry."

Stephan felt bad for Gloriana. Not knowing what to do or how to help her made him feel somewhat helpless on his own. He knew she needed to mate but at her age what male would want her? Still it was worth a try.

"Why don't you seek out a male? I'm sure it'd help."

Gloriana seemed taken aback by her expression. The wing posture and facial expression was more than enough of a clear indication.

"Yeah if I wanted eggs, you think you could support a clutch of hatchlings while bound to the ground?"

He understood her point, a female dragon rarely if ever left the nest with a clutch.

"Well what do you suggest? Your scent is stinking up the whole forest we'll never find food for the both of us at this rate."

Gloriana's mind began to wander. Not that she hadn't thought about it before, but it'd be so nice of Stephan could help her with her heat. She began envisioning him clinging to her body naked while she took flight and the two performed the sacred mating ritual of her species. Stephan looked at her confused while she daydreamed before bringing her back to reality.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

She snapped back from her reverie and remembered what Stephan asked her. She wanted to ask him, but something like that just felt off, almost wrong. Sure he was her rider and they were bonded for life, which by what her parents said meant that she'd never be able to have a normal mate. Maybe this is what they meant. Maybe by Stephan being her rider, he was also her mate. It definitely wasn't normal by any means.

"Remember when mother said that when we bonded I'd never have a normal mate?"

Stephan easily recalled their discussion with Gloriana's parents about the ramifications of the two being bonded.

"Yeah."

She took a moment to let the memory of the talk sink in again.

"What if she meant that you would be my mate?"

Stephan paused and took a moment to think about it. What she said somewhat made sense. Though he was pretty sure that Gloriana's parents meant that she wouldn't be able to stay with whatever dragon she mated with, and that the male would have to leave once filling her with his seed. Having eggs though would be a very difficult time between Gloriana and himself and maybe she wasn't meant to mate with another dragon. Maybe Gloriana was right and with their bonding he was her mate now, but that meant he'd have to help her with her heats. For one he couldn't fathom how a dragon and human could have sexual relations. Second, the idea just seemed off.

"You may be right, but how am I supposed to be able to......"

Gloriana helped fill in the blanks which was obviously difficult for Stephan to finish.

"mate with me?"

"well....yeah. I'll do anything for you. You know that, but there's a bit of a gap here between our races."

Gloriana's heart began to quicken. Stephan would really mate with her if she asked. She could think of a few ways to make things work. Luckily she was the female and Stephan the male or this would be a bit harder to work out.

"Well....would you be willing to try?"

Stephan's heart began to race now. He always thought of Gloriana as his sister but now it was something more and the reality of it just struck him dumb. He couldn't help his eyes wandering down her side to her hind legs where just beneath was her soft belly and slit. He'd seen it before countless times but never thought it would be for him.

"Will you mate with me Steph?"

Her whole body now felt warm and her groin pulsated with an urge to be filled. The way she said it almost sounded begging and at this point Stephan wanted nothing more than to make her happy.

"Of course."

Stephan wasn't sure where to start so he began undressing. Dropping his cloak then unsnapping his armor which he placed carefully in a neat pile. Then his undergarments went till he stood naked in front of her. His member was already hard at the knowledge that he was going to mate. To his eyes it was too small to really do much for Gloriana but his bonding with her at such a young age did things to his body to accommodate hers, including his member which was considerably larger than any normal man's would be. Gloriana could hardly believe her eyes.

"I don't know how much help I'll be but......"

Again she stopped him in mid-sentence.

"Don't say another word."

Gloriana was sure how exactly to mate with a human so she laid on her side and lifted her leg exposing her slit to Stephan. His eyes locked on it and his hand slid across her belly causing another startle from her. Stephan kept going, her body was so warm and inviting. The smell was intoxicating. Her slit resembled much of how a woman's would look except it wasn't pink. His hand eventually brushed over her outer lips and he could feel the dampness on his palm. He started massaging the outer lips deciding that what really felt good was probably just inside. Spreading the lips apart he found a nub towards the top and rubbed it with his other hand causing Gloriana's body to convulse in pleasure. Seeing this was working he kept at it finding that her hole was starting to seep more fluid.

Gloriana felt pleasure begin to surge throughout her entire being, spiking each time he rubbed her clit till she felt a slight pressure build inside her slit. Stephan began to slide his hand inside her till he found a thin wall of flesh, her hymen. Her body screamed for him to push inside but she didn't want her dragonhood lost by his hand. Through gasps of pleasure she pleaded.

"Don't....not inside....not....not yet."

Stephan figured out why so he withdrew his hand and opened her lips once more, lightly massaging her clit. The longer he continued the stronger Gloriana's pleasure began to build. Eventually it got the point where she thought she couldn't take any more and almost begged him to stop till she felt a sudden explosion of pleasure surge through her body making her wings and tail spasm. Stephan instinctively began to rub more vigorously trying to bring his lover to her peak. Another spasm shook her body, and another, and another, till her slit felt like it was on fire and she lost control of her body as orgasm after orgasm shook her causing her to cry out into the forest in agonizing pleasure. Never did she dream that mating would be this pleasurable.

Stephan stopped and prodded her to roll to her back. The weight on her wing joints was a bit uncomfortable but manageable when it was for him. He saddled her belly feet barely touching the ground till he found a position where he could lift up easily. Delicately placing his member at her opening he slid inside her slit till touching her hymen. He was just past his tip inside her and the warmth, wetness, and welcoming pleasure was almost overwhelming to just dive in. Gloriana laid her head back feeling the pressure once again enter her and braced for him to take her virginity. It was his to have and would only be his even if they never mated.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain which quickly changed to a throbbing pleasure which increased exponentially the deeper he pushed till she felt her body couldn't take it any more which was where he stopped. Stephan held there letting the sensation of her warmth envelope him. He was as astounded at her tightness as she was at his length and girth. His member felt like a hot spear of pressure causing surge after surge of pleasure throughout her body in wondrous pulsating throbs.

Slowly he began to pull out and slide back in, repeating the process over and over never fully removing himself from her. The pleasure the two shared felt magical, almost like it was the finishing seal of their bonding. Each time he withdrew her body begging him to fill her void which was gladly met. In short time her body began to warm again and her slit started to burn with throbbing pleasure that seemed to never cease its increase till her body writhed once again in orgasmic bliss causing her to cry out even more to the world. Her slit clenched tightly on Stephan's member. The sudden tightness made each thrust so much more powerful as the pleasure seemed to increase more and more till he felt the pleasure quickly surge in his groin.

Not being able to hold back, or wanting to for that matter, he let himself go. Pleasurable bliss surged within him and he pushed as deep as he could. His body spasmed making him thrust sporadically till the pleasure faded slightly and he could feel his seed started to spill forth into her depth. He pushed as deep as he could once more pressing his groin flat against Gloriana's pumping his seed as deep as possible into her depths. A sudden feeling of being filled consumed her and her body milked him of every drop, a subtle warmth building inside her belly till she felt a sudden void in her slit when he pulled himself out of her and slumped to the grass beside her.

Gloriana let her legs lay limp as she lay there exhausting and breathing heavily. Stephan did the same as his throbbing member slowly went limp. Not a drop of cum was to be seen as the two laid together. Now a truly bonded and mated pair as dragon and rider.