The Final Surrender

Story Info
In one rapturous moment, you lose yourself to him.
2k words
4.49
13.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night has fallen in the forest outside the walls of the cabin, and the crickets have begun their incessant refrain. The dim light of a kerosene lamp illuminates the interior of the single room with a warm, flickering glow.

The room is bare, save for a single bed in the center of the clean wood floor. Only a single fitted sheet covers the queen sized mattress. There are no other adornments, although the bedding is clean; immaculately so. You lie on your back on the mattress, naked.

Looking down, you watch the shimmering light cast by the lamp as it plays across your breasts, your stomach. Dimly, the shadows pool at the base of your torso, as though drawn to your cleft.

You cannot remember how you came to be here; you cannot remember much of anything. But you are keenly aware of the present moment. The slight breeze from the open window as it raises goosebumps on your skin, hardening your nipples. The flush of heat around your neck as your heartbeat quickens. And, though you know not how, the astonishing wetness of your delta, so much so you can feel it dripping onto the bed.

-Your delta?

A voice drifts into your consciousness... the words are not spoken, and yet you hear them clearly in your mind.

-How fanciful a description you use. Elegant, almost poetic. But that's not the right description for tonight, is it?

It's not? Suddenly it becomes harder to focus. The lamplight flickers, and your vision blurs. Almost unbidden, you ask into the darkness, "What must I call it?" The words fall out of your mouth before you even realize you have thought them.

You hear a soft rustle, and you think you see something move in the shadows.

-You know the answer to that.

And you do. You know.

"Oh God," you gasp, as a rush of heat fills you. "It's my pussy. My cunt. My wet, dripping cunt."

-Good.

You feel strangely happy as the voice caresses you. You find yourself relieved, glad, to hear the soothing approval in its tone.

Again, something stirs in the shadows beyond your feet. Your raise your head, straining to see, though the rest of your body remains inert.

And then he steps into the light. He stands over you, looking down at you from the foot of the bed. He, too, is naked. Gloriously so. He looms over you like a demigod, filling the room with much more than just his physical form. Your eyes gaze upon his bearded face, then stray downwards, across his muscled chest, then down further still.

He is fully erect. Your pulse quickens, and you catch yourself licking your lips.

-And what is this that you gaze upon?

You know now, with a certainty, that it is his voice echoing inside you. Perhaps it always has been.

"I... I ..." You stammer. Who is this? How did you get here? You desperately try to remember anything of the recent past, but the memories slip away. Soon you discover that more than just recent memories are leaving you. You try to catch onto something, anything. A job, a place. A name. But just when you think you have it, it eludes your grasp, skipping down the dim corridors of your memory, laughing as it slips into the dark.

The voice speaks again, thundering in your mind, louder than before.

-What is it that you gaze upon?!

"Your cock!" you blurt out. It's the first time you've ever spoken the word before, somehow you're sure of it. But it feels right upon your tongue.

-Good.

Again, the tone of satisfaction. And this time you see a small smile upon his face. Once more, a giddy wave passes over you. It thrills you. You speak again, hoping that perhaps if you continue pleasing him with your words, this strange and wonderful feeling might continue.

"It's your cock! Your dick! Your fucking dick! God, it's so much! I... I can't imagine..."

He moves forward with a sudden motion, and you feel his excitement swell. The scent of his lust assaults your nostrils, and you revel in it. You breathe it in, wanting to drown in its fullness.

He reaches down and grabs your ankles. Oh God, just the touch of his skin on yours excites you like you've never felt before. Your pulse is hammering. Your face feels hot as a furnace. And though your limbs remain immobile, you thrash your head to and fro, overwhelmed with desire.

- What is that you need?

You throw your head back, your eyes staring at the ceiling. "I need it!" you cry. "Oh God, I need it so badly. I can't stand it."

-What do you need?

"Please!" You look back at him. "Oh please. Please! I need... I need..."

You hesitate for a moment, not quite saying the words that so desperately want to escape from your lips. Dimly, in the back of your consciousness, some part of you understands that there is a certain finality to this moment. The course of your life, whatever it was... the core of your identity, whoever you are... they teeter on a precipice. One tiny push and you will fall, endlessly, into the abyss. Never to return.

He no longer stands motionless before you. Suddenly he is upon the bed, climbing up it until his face reaches yours. But, aside from the barest touch of his leg on yours, you have yet to make contact. He holds himself above you, and the nearness of his energy fills your senses, as though you were caught in the middle of a rocket blast. The thundering noise of it. The infernal heat of it.

You feel tears form in your eyes. You weep, as every sense surrenders to the relentless assault of his presence. There is no defense against it. It fills you, overwhelms you, and leaves you completely, totally vulnerable. All control is lost.

Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, each inch feeling like an eon, he lowers his lips to your ear.

"What do you need?" he whispers. The sudden realness of his voice as it hits your eardrum snaps the last threads by which you clung to whatever hesitation you had.

You let out a wail. A wordless, primal moan that pours forth from the depths of your soul. A fervent expression of the most desperate longing you've ever experienced. You wail, you scream, tears streaming down your face, and slowly, the raw sound of your keening forms itself into words.

"I need you to fuck me!" you cry. "I need your cock inside my fucking cunt! I'm so wet for you! I want to feel you pounding inside me! Oh God!"

You lock your eyes with his, as he hovers above you, every part of him just inches away. He holds himself motionless, a predator toying with its prey.

"Please! That's what I need! Fuck me!"

The power of your desire overwhelms your thought as you hover at the boundaries of a paradise... one that is denied you so long as he holds himself still.

"Please fuck me! I need you! Fuck me! Shove your cock into my wet cunt! Fuck me..."

With each phrase you form your mind crashes itself into an invisible threshold again and again, desperately seeking entry, breaking itself against the barrier, until your power of speech devolves into something animal, almost feral.

"Fuck me! I want... fuck me... please, you have to... fuck me... I ... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

Your conscious thought becomes locked into one permanent moment of quivering need.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

You will stay here frozen in this moment forever until he grants you release.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me..."

And with one swift moment he sheathes himself inside you. His cock slides into your welcoming cunt to the hilt. Spearing your soul.

The sound that emerges from you as you feel his fullness, a pleasure that at once completes you and leaves you desperate for more, rattles the windows of the cabin. The crickets fall silent.

He moves within you, slowly at first, but with a building momentum. With each punctuated thrust, you scream out your pleasure. Time loses its meaning. Seconds, minutes, hours, you have no perception of how long you lay there, receiving his thrusts. The only thing that matters is the aching emptiness as he pulls back, the eternity of anticipation, and the hot spike of ecstasy that ravages you with every new thrust.

Your gazes lock once more, and his voice fills you, echoing through the emptying hallways of your mind.

-You will be mine soon. Completely. Every part of you will be given over to me. Your body, your mind, your very essence, will belong to me and me alone. You understand this?

The voice suddenly falls silent, expecting an answer.

"Yes... yes..." you whisper, unable to look away, as you feel him still move within you.

-I will own you. It will give me such pleasure to own you. You will forevermore be solely my possession, and worshipped as my greatest treasure. I shall be your lord. Do you understand this?

"...yes my lord," you say, your face rapt in wonder at the vision above you, and the cascading torrents of pleasure that flood your frail human form.

He stops suddenly, and you cry out at the sudden loss.

-This last choice must be yours, my pet. Your surrender must be willing and total.

You gaze into his eyes and see the universe behind them.

-Will you give yourself to me, mind, body, and soul?

You hesitate for a vanishingly brief moment, no longer than a single flicker of the lamplight.

"Yes, my lord," you whisper.

He begins to move within you again, his pace quickening. Building.

"Say it again," he commands.

"I am yours, my lord," you say, your voice filled with the strength of resolution.

"Again!" he cries.

"Take me, my lord!" you cry. The confidence in your decision to sacrifice yourself completely mingles with the desire to be completely lost within him.

"Again!" he howls, his cock hammering into you with ungodly speed and power, as sweat pours from his face and the veins in his muscles strain against his impending climax.

"Take me, my lord!" you cry. "All of me! Oh God! I am yours! Fill me! Take me!"

And then, with a wordless cry, his lips descend and lock with yours. You open to him, and your tongues entwine. You share your breath, and with a great shudder you feel him release himself into you. His cum floods your receiving cunt like liquid light. You feel it shining inside you with glorious heat as it pours into your womb, and then works its way deeper, soaking your core, and spreading outwards to coarse through your veins.

You climax as well, screaming into the comforting void of his mouth, and your body quivers like a taut bowstring. The quivering intensifies as you feel a searing heat erupt within you, until your body convulses beneath him, your lips still locked in a lover's kiss.

Through the crashing waves of luminous, ravishing pleasure, you can feel yourself disappearing. You feel your body disintegrate around you as his life-force floods through every inch of you and burns you with holy fire. There is nothing but heat and lust and wonder, and the feel of his lips on yours.

You feel your soul unravel, no longer constrained by your physical form. You feel it pulled by his breath up into your throat. He pulls back from you for a moment, and you gaze up into his eyes as you linger on the boundary of existence.

"Thank you," you whisper. He lowers his mouth to yours, and you grant him your final breath. As the last parts of your body burn away, floating up through the flickering lamplight and vanishing into the darkness beyond, your soul passes the threshold between your mouth and his. You feel the ecstasy of your complete surrender.

And then... you are gone. And he alone remains on the bed in the darkened cabin, the once-clean sheets scorched by the heat of your rapturous immolation.

You are lost within him. Forever his.