The Final Test

Story Info
She longs to please You, her Master.
1.5k words
4.17
9.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With much trepidation I humbly bow before you...my Master. I am most anxious to please you for with each lesson you have presented me with I can tell that I have grown more in the type of slave that you desire...one that worships you...one that is eager to learn the ways in which pleasure can be given and received. No longer do I care about the outside world...for you....yes you Master....are my world and reason for existence.

Do you see how I await your presence? I am adorned in the array of body jewelry and clothing you have selected for me.

I watch your face...your eyes intently...as I walk into the room. You lovingly called it 'your playroom'...to entertain...to enjoy...and I still remember the day in which you first brought me into this new world. How the items which adorned the walls caused me to shiver...yet...more. For I began to feel something stir deep inside...that I never knew existed. You laughed as you took my hand and walked around the room, taking great care in your explanations of what certain items were for....watching the changes not only on my face...but with my body as well.

So here I stand before you... as so many times before. But this is a very special day...for this is the day you have informed me that I will be given the 'final test' as to my standing where you are concerned. This is the day that the special contract that I have signed with you determines my stance in my position as 'your slut toy'. I am nervous...perhaps more so than at any other time. For I have come to realize what you mean to me....what my new life means ....my purpose. I want and am eager to please you...in any way to stay with you.

I snap back to attention from my wavering thoughts as you snap your fingers, signaling that it is time for me to enter...this is my cue. The interior of the room is darker than usual where you are sitting. But my nervousness does not allow my mind to register exactly why. I remember the special lighting you have as an overhead light almost blinds me. I look in your eyes as my feet somehow carry me into the room...to the center of the blanket that has been spread upon a table.

I am acutely aware of my attire as I move closer into the room... for the nipple clamps dangle and bounce as I walk. I am holding the leash to the collar attached to my neck...your present to me at our ceremony. The black leather corset lifts my bare breasts and ends at my hips...which matches the black leather thong panties....yes I remember...your favorite. The outfit would not be complete without the leather boots that accentuate my long legs.

As I stand beside the table...the tension from my body is so loud I fear you can hear it. Suddenly the music begins....again my cue to begin my entertainment for you. It is not until this moment...that I realize...you have others that are in the shadows...and I cannot tell who they are. Quickly I look back to your face and see that smile...and then you nod. We have never entertained others before....and my heart beats faster...debating the thoughts in my mind.....can I really do this. Taking a deep breath...I close my eyes...and block out the others. This test...this dance...all of it...is for you...and only you ...my loving Master.

I take the leash and hold it between my teeth...as my body begins to move around the room...swaying provactively...becoming one with the music....opening my eyes...looking directly into your own....showing you all the passion...the desire...the needs...that you alone have brought out in me. I can feel the tears as my body moves... the desire and heat beginning to build...to rage. Even my pussy juices begin to flow. And then my fingers begin to move to specific areas. I am now lost in my own world of needs...desires...passions. I begin to rub my breasts ...nipples already so hard and erect. I know that when the clamps are removed, that the there will be both pain and pleasure which will be excrutiating yet ...thrilling. My hands have a life of their own as they rub...caress ...slide over me. My breathing is becoming labored and I hear the music turned up...higher.

I know you have to be watching....sweat beginning to appear over my entire body...as I pull slightly on the chains ....causing me to gasp. I move around the table...leaning over it...rubbing my ass...running my fingers down the length of the black thong...bending over...more. Allowing you a glimpse of myself which I present to you. I lift my right leg directly on the table....while I lean my body backwards... and open my eyes....then smile at you as I continue to hold my leash....for you. As I lean back over on the table...I pull myself up onto the blanket and stay on hands and knees...arching my back and raising on my knees completely while I undo the corset... one tie at a time. As it falls away....my breasts are released and I cry out from the pain as the nipple clamps pull suddenly. My hair, which I had pulled up on upon my head...is also loosened...and falls down my back...the curls shimmering with dampness. I lean back down and gently caress my nipples along the blanket. Soft moans escape and again I feel the dampness between my legs.

I have a surprise for you Master...for I have found someone to assist...in this special test. You have mentioned it before. It is at this moment...that I feel someone come up behind me...soft hands....touching my bare skin...causing me to move my body back against that soft touch...wanting ...more. Then without warning...I feel the sting as my flesh tingles from the spanking that is causing me to cry and yet...moan...for even more. My body is on fire...and everyone in the room...yes Master...even you...are forgotten as I give in to the pleasure that is being bestowed upon my body.

I rock back and forth on the table...then I feel the snaps on my thong...and they are pulled away from me. The cool air feels good...but not nearly as good as the warmth that was suddenly replaced along my smooth pussy. ahhhhhh I began to moan....yes...it was her tongue... teasing my pussy....tasting me....licking...dipping deep inside to gather my juices...and licking back up my ass....kissing the tender flesh....kisses and more kisses. That is when I felt her finger...teasing my pussy....coating her finger and then she began to rub my clit....I couldn't help it....cries of release imminent as my body gave way to the release that had been building. I grabbed the side of the table and moaned...mmmmm....louder and louder as she teased my clit....sliding her finger...and then another deeper in my throbbing pussy. She teased faster and faster...causing another orgasm to engulf me. My nipples were sooooo hard. How I wanted them sucked. Was that my voice saying 'pleaseeeeeeeee'. Yes, she knew...knew what I needed...what I craved. But there was more teasing first....I felt her move only to return directly behind me...then I felt ...and heard ....my body again tensed as her tongue licked my pussy and then I felt the dildo sliding in...deeper and deeper. Ahhh I knew it would be hard not to cum immediately...I was trying to hold off. Then she began to lick my ass....teasing me ...with her tongue....causing me to moan louder. Her finger replaced her tongue....sliding ...deeper within. Her rhythm soon had me rocking back and forth...wanting her to fill me completely. I could not longer hold back as I cum harder than the last....crying out...yessssssssss mmmmmmmm ...I'm yessss I'm cummmingggggg. Then she did it....she pulled the chain causing my whole body to convulse as I crumbled to the table writhing in pure ecstasy. Somehow, she helped me to roll over...and I was so exhausted from the intensity of the orgasm...my strength waning...and I did not realize that she was removing the nipple clamps. As soon as she did...the blood seemed to pound in my head...causing me to cry out and hold onto her head as she immediately grasped the first nipple in her mouth and began to suck...her warm lips and mouth enveloping my breast...my body....as the pain was soon replaced by exquisite sensations of ....more passion. Before I could catch my breath...she repeated the process with the other nipple...somehow this pain was even more intense and I cried out every bit as much as she sucked ....harder on this nipple.

As my raged breathing began to subside...I opened my eyes...to see you walking toward me. I watched, as she began to caress your body....to touch your cock...so hard. I wanted you....but was too weak. Your eyes....locked with mine...while she begins to suck on you...your cock disappearing in her mouth...causing soft moaning sounds to escape....

I wait to see Master....if you enjoyed...my present....for this test...to you. I realize that the night is still young...we have more ...to this test.

Your loving slut toy.