The Final Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked, I stare at him for a moment. "Do you mean to tell me that I don't have to die? That I could live, and actually live somewhat normally? I know that I will never be 100% normal, but if I could live even some semblance of a normal life, that would be awesome." Am I really falling for this? This sounds like what the lab kept telling me, but they never followed through with changing my meds. Why am I trusting him? Is he working for the lab? Why am I asking all these questions? I have trusted him in the past, I might as well keep trusting him. Anyway, I think I am in love with him.

"My Dear, I can't let you go without a fight. I need to fight to keep you alive. You do not realize it, but when I was still over there, you kept me going those last few weeks. I needed you and you were there. We talked of all the normal things and I think that is what helped me to keep my sanity. Now, if I can help you, then I will."

Just at that moment Johnathan comes up and takes our plates. "If you are done eating, I will meet you by the car in a few minutes. I'm just gonna help mom do the dishes."

Kaleb and I finish off our coffees and head out to the car. Before getting in, though, he grabs me up to him and kisses me. "Maria, I need to make love to you soon." I can feel that there is a tenseness about him, and I wish that I knew what to do to help him. Looking up we see Johnathan walking out of the back of the restaurant toward us.

With a smile on his face he walks up to us and opens the door to the car. "You two must be newlyweds. I am surprised that you even made it out today considering how you can't keep your hands off each other."

I hide my face in Kaleb's chest and I can feel him laugh. "Johnathan, you know this area very well. We need a very private place that you can see the Canyon from. We would like to spend some time there. If there is a place where there are some of the Native ruins, that would work as well. We are just looking for someplace to enjoy the Canyon's beauty and a place to be alone. Is there such a place?"

"Sir, I know just the place that you are looking for. Hop in and I will get you as close as I possibly can. There are very few people that know about this spot, so I wouldn't worry about getting interrupted. I have a blanket in the back of the car if you would like to use it."

Within fifteen minutes he is pulling up in a very seldom used parking lot. "If you want to follow the trail, you will find just the spot that you are looking for." Parking the car, he pulls out a book and starts to read.

12