The Finca Ch. 03

Story Info
Four friends on continue their holiday in Spain.
1.3k words
4.4
43.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first two parts of the story prior to starting this one! Four friends are on holiday in Spain and slowly but surely developing an intimate relationship as the men try to see how far they can get their wives to go ...

*

The next morning, I awoke bright and early. Taking care not to wake Claire, I pulled on my shorts and quietly left the room, pulling the door closed behind me. No-one was up and so I went out onto the terrace and enjoyed the feeling of the warm rays on my chest and face as the sun rose from behind the distant mountains.

Almost without thinking, I put my hands in my pockets and my mind immediately flashed back to the evening before. Pulling out the white lace panties from my pocket, I raised them to my nose and mouth and inhaled the sweet scent of Judy's perfume mixed with her own heady natural scent. I felt my cock begin to stir and held the panties up in front of me. The white lace briefs were almost transparent and had white roses embroidered on the front panel. The back was little more than a thin strip of lace, as was the waistband.

'Are they still wet?'

I almost jumped a mile as a voice spoke quietly to me. I jerked around to see Judy standing behind me in her white T-shirt and with bare feet.

'Well? Are they wet?'

'Er, no.'

'But you promised me that you would soak them for me!'

'We were only joking around.'

'I wasn't! I thought you were a man of your word!'

I didn't really know what to say to that. Could she seriously be expecting me to masturbate for her?

'I held my part of the bargain ...'

She pulled up her T-shirt to reveal the black silk panties I had picked out the previous evening. She held the T-shirt up and simply waited. Her skin had bronzed slightly over the past few days and I could see white areas where her bikini was bigger than her panties were.

'Turn around - let me see your bum.'

Judy did as she was told. I took in the view of her perfect tight buns, wrapped in the thin black silk knickers with their lace edging. I felt the first stirrings in my groin. Judy then spread her legs and bent forwards until her hands were touching her shins. In this position, the material of her knickers was pulled up tightly into her crotch and I could clearly make out the shape of her pussy through the panties and the triangular gap where her thighs met. Unable to control myself, I reached forwards to touch her.

'No! First you have to do something for me, remember?'

Judy stood up again and let her T-shirt drop back down to cover her knickers. By now, I was pretty excited and decided that I had nothing to lose by following her request.

'OK, Judy. I'll do it - but on one condition.'

'What's that?'

'You don't tell anyone - ANYONE - what I did.'

'OK. No problem.'

'And I have a question ... WHY do you want me to do this?'

'It turns me on to know that you are masturbating over me.'

'That I could do as well - but not here and now!'

'Promises, promises!'

'I'm serious - we just need to find the time and the place.' I went along with the joke.

'Would you really? Tim always refused to do it? He was too embarrassed.'

'Not for me - I've done it for Claire before.'

'And ...' her voice dropped 'did you come over her?'

'Yes.'

'Where?'

'Sometimes over her breasts, sometimes her tummy and pussy ...'

'Stop it - you're making me wet!'

'That's good - that turns me on too. Wait here!'

'Where are you going?'

'Where do you think?'

'Oh, God, Grant.'

With my heart thumping and my cock throbbing, I went into the bathroom and pulled the door closed behind me. Locking the door, I pulled off my shorts and briefs and took my erect cock in my hand. Crouching down in front of the basin, I took Judy's white lace knickers and lay them over my left thigh as I rested by head on my arm and closed my eyes.

I let my thoughts drift back to Judy and how she'd looked in those black silk panties. I started masturbating, slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of my foreskin running smoothly backwards and forwards over the crown of my cock. I cast my mind back to the way the silk had folded into her pussy as she bent forwards, the shape of her pubic valley highlighted by the shiny material. I increased the speed of my own movements now and felt the first drops of pre-come lubricate the glistening purple head of my penis and pictured me positioning myself directly between Judy's thighs and slipping one finger under the lace edging of her panties, pulling the material to one side to reveal Judy's swollen and glistening pussy.

I reached down, took Judy's knickers and held them over the tip of my cock and wrapped my hands around them. I thought briefly of the delicate pattern embroidered on the white lace before returning to my fantasy. I masturbated harder now, speeding my movements to accelerate my approaching orgasm. I imagined holding Judy's hips and placing the tip of my swollen prick at her welcoming entrance and slipping into her in a single smooth stroke, my cock being encompassed in her hot wetness. I came. It wasn't the longest or best orgasm I'd ever had, but the relief was instantaneous and flooded Judy's panties with my juices. As I came back down, I used her white panties to mop up all of my juices before washing my hands and penis at the basin and getting dressed again.

Flushed and more than a little nervous at what I had just done, I quietly unlocked and opened the door and walked back to the kitchen where Judy was waiting for me. I handed her the damp white panties without a word. The lace had soaked up my come so that they were almost uniformly damp, with little evidence as to what had just happened.

Judy took the panties and lifted up the lace bundle to her face where she briefly inhaled the heavy scent of my fresh come. She looked at me and smiled.

'Just how I had imagined. Thank you.'

She put the damp knickers down and stepped forwards, kissing me briefly on the lips before taking one step back again. Looking me straight in the eyes, she reached under her T-shirt and shimmied out of her black silk panties which she handed to me without a word. I took the soft warm bundle and watched silently as she picked up the damp white panties and stepped into them, slowly pulling them up her legs, her eyes not leaving my face the whole time. I could feel myself stiffening again as she tugged them up, cleverly revealing nothing to me.

With one hand, she lifted up her T-shirt again to expose her knicker-covered pussy. The lace did little to hide her and I relished the sight of her dark blonde pubic hair through the white lace panel of her knickers. Taking my hand in hers, she pressed it briefly into the damp material between her thighs before letting the T-shirt drop again.

'See you later!'

With that, Judy turned and headed back to her bedroom, leaving me standing there with a semi-hard-on and a pair of black silk panties in the hand.

It was only after she had gone that I realised I'd forgotten to ask her about the film.