The Fire Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clicked my talons, once.

Marmondwike mounted me obediently.

She didn't clamber on top of me; rather she leapt on top of me in a great bound, all four feet landing hard on top of my back and hips with such force that my legs were almost knocked flat under me. She snarled, smoke billowing from her nostrils as she rubbed her muzzle against my neck, four sets of claws digging deep into my scales, her outspread wings darkening the sky like stormclouds.

"Yes, my little drake, that's it!" I hissed encouragingly. "Now pleasure your dreadful mistress! Satisfy her burning needs!"

"Yes, my queen," she said in a meek voice, and began to massage me with her claws. They scratched across my flanks in cruel lines that made me cry out in delight, and her tongue slobbered hot and wet across the back of my neck. I whimpered, breathing in her indescribable reek and letting out a little puff of fire in satisfaction.

Her long neck entwined around my own and she began licking and nibbling under my chin. Entwining a little further I suddenly sank my teeth into the back of her neck, gripping her tight in the spot just behind and between her horns, and held her there.

"Do you need me to fuck you, my loathsome queen?" she asked, her body relaxing into a submissive attitude. I couldn't speak with my teeth gripping her neck, so I just nodded vigorously. Moments later I felt her tail curl around to brush between my hind legs, its tip nudging wonderfully against my tender slit.

"Is this what you want, my queen?" she asked, every bit as though she was terrified that she wasn't fully satisfying me. I nodded again as her tail pushed very slightly inside me, teasingly, the tapered tip stroking me where I needed it the most, becoming slick with my juices. I thought of Marmondwike's tail with its ridge of jutting spiny scales along its whole length and shivered at the thought of it plunging inside me. I could feel the first and smallest spine nudging in and out of me, an irresistible tickle that I wanted to feel much more of.

"May I tell you a secret, my queen?" she asked, a fearful tremor in her voice. I nodded.

"I'm not a good little drake." The submissive tremble was suddenly gone from her voice. "I'm a very big, very bad, fire queen." She pulled her tail from my queenhood, the tip feeling cool and wet as it meandered upwards across my scales, and came to a stop nudging against my anus. Before my brain had time to catch up and realise what was happening, Marmondwike thrust her long, spiny tail deep into my rear in a single brutal thrust.

"AAAAaaaayyyyyyyaaaaaaAAAAAWWW!!!!!"

I screamed in shock as I felt myself completely and comprehensively penetrated, more so than I'd ever felt before or imagined possible. My sphincter had cried out in pain as her broad and spiky tail had forced itself roughly through at high speed with only the little lubrication she'd picked up from my queenhood. But strangely, once it was inside, it felt weirdly compelling having her inside there.

"Marmondwike, you... you..." I struggled to find the words adequate to fully describe the sordid depths of impertinence and depravity she'd just demonstrated. "...You magnificent fire queen!"

"Of course, my love." Her teeth closed around the back of my neck, holding me down as she began to fuck me. At first the grating of her spiny tail against my soft insides as she pushed in and out of me was painful, but I soon realised that it was a flavour of pain which also carried a strange and immense pleasure. And then she twisted her tail slightly so that her spines were rubbing against a very particular spot inside me, and the sensation was enough to make me gasp and squirm, desperate for more.

I could have reached a climax from that attention alone, but I felt her pull her tail out from my anus and slide back down towards my lower opening. At the same time, desiring to inflict torments of pleasure instead of just receive them, I curled my own tail up to meet her damp and demanding queenhood. We both penetrated each other at the same moment, her ridge-endowed tail thrusting itself deep inside my tender passage just as I pushed my own monstrous appendage forcefully inside her depths as far as I physically could.

Marmondwike's teeth didn't once detach from the back of my neck as we fucked each other mercilessly, racing each other to be the first to tip our mate into an orgasm. I cried out again and again in pleasure as she surged in and out of me, her claws digging into my back as I let my tail inflict cruel delights on the big black dragon in return, giving her just as thorough a pounding as I was receiving. We came at the same exact moment, clenching and pulsing around each other's tails in ecstatic delight, Marmondwike releasing my neck as we both screamed our satisfaction into the empty sky.

* * *

Two years later, I sat beside Marmondwike on the rocky ledge outside our cave, looking out over the blasted moorland. There was a strange feeling inside my loins. It was something more than the usual warm glow of satisfaction which follows any really good sex.

"Marmondwike, it worked. I'm pregnant."

My mate smiled at me knowingly. "Then I guess there'll be two little abominations hatching out next autumn..."

"Two? You mean, you're also..."

"Pregnant, yes." She patted her black-scaled belly contentedly, where soon an egg would be taking shape. "That dear little drake of yours did a thorough job."

"I never would've guessed such a wretched little creature would have the stamina to last three rounds with us both."

We both looked back into the cave where Pontefax lay curled up on our bed, sleeping a sleep of utter exhaustion, a look of devilish contentment written across his face.

"Now we're done with him we should drive him from our territory with our flame at his tail," I suggested.

"Ooh, that does sound fun. But let him sleep first. He's earned it, after all."

"He's a pathetically shallow, evil-minded little wretch, isn't he?"

"Yes, dear. That's why I thought he'd make a good father to our children."

"I think he would have made a most satisfactory mate for me, if you hadn't interfered that night."

She gave me a curious look. "Oh?"

"Well as we've just found out, he has a remarkably depraved sexual imagination."

"But not as depraved as mine, surely?"

I gave her a reassuring pat on her paw. "Not even close. Still, I can't believe you actually got him screaming in rapture with just the tip of your tail."

She laughed. "Did you think that was just words?"

"Yes! And now I'm wondering: why have you never done that to me, you uptight spawn of an upholsterer?"

"Perhaps I was just waiting for the right moment?"

"And when's that going to be?"

She flicked the tip of her tail through the air coquettishly. "How about right now?"

Pontefax must have been sleeping exceptionally deeply. He didn't wake when my scream of rapture split the morning air like the dying shriek of a thunder god, brought about by no more than the tip of Marmondwike's tail.