The Fire Grows

Story Info
Couple on a camping trip find sexual excitement.
1.9k words
4.16
16k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was setting and the sky was turning in gentle hues from a bright blue to a gentle pink, and finally a dark navy blue, as night often is. It was a clear night, the stars shining brightly down and the moon was fully lit, glistening off the lake. The trees were a dark green, and the stillness was so peaceful and calming, it made for a very pleasant setting. Michael stretched out next to the hearth and started to build a fire. Amanda was in the tent, looking for food to roast on the open fire that Michael was building. She finally popped out, her hair wisping in the gentle wind as Michael had finally gotten the fire going, and he smiled over at Aimee as he kindled it with a stick.

"Fire should be ready for cooking soon," He said to her.

"That sounds good," she replied, sitting down next to him and wrapping an arm around his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. She sighed contentedly as she stared up at the stars. "Isn't this beautiful Michael?" she said. It's been forever since I've been camping, I'm glad you asked me to come with you. " Michael smiled and kissed her forehead. "Well, it's no fun camping by yourself. Besides, I enjoy your company a lot, and thought you'd enjoy the fresh air. " he told her. "I'm glad you could come"

"Me too," she sighed and drifted off into thought as she watched the fire. There was also a small one growing in her, for Michael. Ever since they'd started talking, she'd really liked him and wanted to meet him. And who could ask for a better setting, she thought. After a bit, Michael moved to get up and she looked up at him, wondering what he was up to.

"Fire's about ready. Where's the hotdogs," he asked her. She grinned at herself. In your pants, she wanted to say, but instead said, "They're on top of the sleeping bags in the tent. " Michael nodded and went off to get them as he thought to himself, I wouldn't mind getting a hotdog in her. He chuckled to himself at his own little pun there, as he often did when he was alone. There were a million things he could've said at various times to various people, but he didn't dare want to make waves with anyone. The whole world could amuse him, or anyone, he thought. You just have to have the right perspective.

He came out with the buns and hotdogs and handed a couple to Amanda. "Here's your stick to roast it on," he said, handing her one and taking one for himself. They roasted the hotdogs and had a bit of small talk, though each was a little bit on edge, each having some lusting for the other, but both afraid to say something for fear of offending the other. The hotdogs got done, and slightly over done in some places, and they pulled them off the sticks and started to eat.

They were good and Michael would flash a wink to Amanda as they ate, a subtle sign he had for trying to figure out a person's interest in him. Not that he was always right, but he had a gut feeling, one he trusted and was rarely wrong. Amanda would smile sweetly back at him when he did, and Michael started to think a couple of nasty thoughts. But thoughts were all they are, Michael thought to himself, doubting Amanda would be interested in him in that way.

Amanda would smile each time Michael winked at her. She wondered if he had something planned or not, and she'd watched him all day and decided he was probably too shy to start something, yet she was hesitant to start something, fearing Michael would think wrong about her. She had thought of a little test of her own, one she was about to put into action.

She stood up and stretched out, saying "Damn, wearing that pack all day made my back sore, and me a bit tired. "Michael watched her stretch, admiring her beauty and said to her, "Well, if you like, I can give your back a rubdown before we go to sleep. I'm a bit tired myself. "

She smiled. "Would you? That would be great. "They walked back into the tent, each still feeling a bit on edge, each also feeling that there was a bit of hope for something to happen tonight. Amanda got out a bottle of lotion for Michael to use and laid down on her sleeping bag on her stomach, pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it on the ground. Michael took the bottle and squirted some on his hands and rubbed them together and then started slowly rubbing her back, starting at her shoulders and loosening them up.

"Your neck's a bit tense here," he said as he rubbed. "Mmmm, yeah, I guess it is. It just feels so good Michael. " she sighed softly into the pillow, grateful that he couldn't see the small wet spot on the front of her pants that she'd gotten just from the massage. She felt she would DIE if he saw it and laughed at her. She hugged the pillow as he continued to massage down her back, her face buried in the pillow and sighing occasionally. Michael was also glad Amanda couldn't see the bulge in his pants he'd gotten just from touching her.

It'd been a while since he'd gotten to touch a woman, any woman like this and he enjoyed giving massages. He looked down at her with desire and bit his lip, wondering how she'd react if he kissed her cheek or her ear. He rubbed his hands back up to the top of her back and he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Enjoying this, aren't we?" and he ever so softly brushed his lips on her ear, his whispered words simply an excuse to kiss her ear as he knew full well she was enjoying it.

"Mmmmhmmm," she sighed, feeling his lips on her ear. That set her off a bit more, thinking maybe things could go further. She reached around and undid the strap of her bra and slipped it off her arms, flinging it on top of her shirt. "This might help a bit," she said softly. Yeah, Michael thought. In getting me harder. "Sure does, makes it easier to massage you," he said to her. He continued to rub her for a little while until he could not keep his desire in check any longer. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek softly. "Would you like me to do your front side too," he whispered to her, inwardly feeling a bit nervous as to her response.

Amanda was a bit surprised at the kiss and upon hearing his words, felt a bit of boldness in her. It was her chance, she thought, to show him she wanted him. She leaned up and rolled over gently, her 40B breast jiggling in the movement. "Sure," she said. Jesus, Michael thought. She is so beautiful, I won't be able to go the night without something. He started slowly massaging her chest bone, his hands shaking unnoticeably as he crept down her chest and slowly onto her breasts, the nipples already hardening as his hands brushed on them. I can't stand it any longer, he thought.

With that, he leaned down and softly kissed her lips. "Mmmmmm," she said as they kissed. He does want me! she thought. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and slipped her tongue in his mouth, tasting it as he pressed into her. They kissed for a long time, then Michael slowly pulled away and smiled at her. "Amanda, I. . I've wanted you since I saw you for the first time. " He blushed at his admission. She smiled at him and said, "And I, you Michael."

With that, he pulled off his own shirt, and unbuckled his shorts, letting them drop to his knees as he shifted position so he could take them off, freeing his oak-hard cock. It pulsed as he leaned back in and kissed her again. "Damn," he whispered.

"Why didn't you say something?" Amanda giggled, "Probably for the same reason you did. " she wrapped her arms around him and tilted her head as he proceeded to kiss down her neck and onto her chest, tasting every inch of her gloriously delightful skin. He kissed up her breasts, flicking his tongue on the nipples, causing her to arch her back and moan, "Oohhh, yes, that feels good,"

"Mmmmm," was all Michael could say to show he enjoyed tasting her succulent breasts. As he was doing so, he snaked one of his hands into her shorts, rubbing her now sopping wetness with his fingers in circles. She took her hands and undid them, kicking them away with her feet so he could do it better. She was in total ecstasy, a man she'd been lusting for was giving her exactly what she wanted! Michael continued kissing down her chest, flicking his tongue on her bellybutton, tickling her a bit and teasing her as he approached her wetness by kissing her on either side of it, but never directly in the center.

"Ohhh, Michaelll. . . lick me please," she begged as she arched her back again. Michael took one look up at her pleading face and smiled, then dove his head into her wetness, his tongue probing deep in her as his fingers worked magic on her throbbing clit. "OOOOOOHHH!!!! AAHHHH" Amanda cried out as Michael expertly licked her pussy. "I'm going to cummm. . . OOOHHH, YESSSSS!!!!" Michael mmmm'ed as he eagerly licked up her sweet nectar, but not stopping his licking. He found her clit and wrapped his lips around it, pulling it into his mouth and sucking mercilessly on it. This caused Amanda to yelp with lust and her hands dove down to his head and practically shove it into her wet crotch.

"OHHH, gawd Michael. Don't stoppppppp" she groaned, her whole body arching in ectasy as Michael made her orgasm again and again. Finally he came up and kissed her deeply, allowing her to taste herself as he rubbed his hips against hers teasingly. She looked almost menacingly into his eyes, the fire in her now a scorching inferno. "Fuck me, Michael. I need your hard cock in me so bad. " she ordered to him. Michael was only too happy to oblige and proceeded to slowly slide himself into her.

She gasped, her pussy stretching to accommodate and squeeze his cock as he moaned, "Ohhh goooodddddd, Amandaaa, you're sooo tight" He started panting and pounding her pussy mercilessly, the fire in him also burning. They both moaned and screamed as he fucked her, ravaging her pussy with his cock. She wrapped her legs tightly around his hips and leaned up and

bit him, giving him a love bite. "To show you're mine," she panted. "Say it. Say you're all mine now. "

"Yes," Michael gasped, never relenting from his pounding. "I'm all yours Amanda. To have as long as you want. " He groaned and shivered as he felt his own orgasm near and with one hard thrust, pushed himself all the way inside her and screamed, "I'MMMM CUMMMMMMINNNNGGGGG" Amanda also screamed as she orgasmed as he did, her whole body shuddering as he filled her with his hot seed. After what seemed an eternity, he collapsed onto her, and she wrapped herself around him and they fell into a sweet slumber together, each one spent, each one satisfied to their hearts content.