The Fire Hunter Ch. 01

Story Info
A club owner gets the shock of his life when he returns home.
2k words
4.41
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking in to his apartment Danny Johnson threw his keys onto the table. He was so tired. He walked further into the open plan room and flicked the light-switch on one of the lamps. As light illuminated the room he froze. A figure uncurled itself from his large sofa.

It was her, the girl from the club. He had spotted her when he had been doing one of his many sweeps of the club, making sure everyone was having a good time. Her hair had captured him first, a mass of vibrant copper down past her waist. But as quick as he had spotted her she had disappeared on him.

And now she was here.

She smiled as she stood up. This man was just what she wanted. She'd been looking for someone to have a good time with in the club and had spotted him looking at her. It hadn't taken a lot to get his address and come here to wait for him.

"Who are you?" Danny asked as the woman walked towards him.

Smiling she stepped closer, her hair sweeping side to side with the sway of her hips, "Does it matter?"

Danny was shocked, who on Earth was this woman? She was gorgeous no doubt about that, pale skin encased in a tight white top and a heavy leather jacket, long luscious legs in leather trousers with black spiked boots. Heaven!

"What's your name?" he asked again.

She reached him and slid his jacket from his shoulders, skimming her fingers over the muscles on his back, "You can call me anything you want."

"What do you want? Why are you here?"

She grinned and unbuckled the heavy leather belt that encircled his waist, "I would have thought that was obvious."

Danny could barely believe this was happening, as the woman threw her jacket over the nearby chair and dropped to her knees in front of him.

The sound of his zipper shattered the silence in the room like thunder on a summer's eve. Danny looked down at her. This was a fantasy made real.

"What do you think you're doing? You can't mean to do what I think. We don't even know each other!" Reality was dawning on him. This couldn't be happening. Girls didn't just walk into some guy's apartment, and then decide to perform what she was about too. They wanted something in return. Had too.

Looking up at him from her current position, which was at eye level with a part of him which was saying he was crazy to be still talking, and frowned. She was clearly confused as to why he was still asking questions, "You want this, right? Want me?"

"Yes... but."

"And I want you, so where's the problem?" she asked.

"People, girls, don't just do this without wanting something. What is it? Money? You must want something." Danny said it plainly, trying hopelessly to detach her hands from the waistband of his open trousers.

She laughed softly, shocking him, "Well, I'm not like that. But if you want to give me something in return, then I wouldn't say no to a round of turnabout."

"Turnabout?"

She nodded, "Yes, for this."

No sooner had the words been said the she whisked his trousers and boxers down to his ankles and swooped the head of him into her mouth.

"Shit!"

She grinned as she tongued him, glad he had decided to shut up with the questions. Damn, but he was magnificent. All power, muscle and hot red-blooded male! He gently rested his hands on her head, causing her to let go, sit back and glance up.

"You ok?" she asked gently, worried maybe she was taking his lust a stroke to far.

He nodded, "I'm fine, more than fine. But who are you?"

She rolled her eyes at that stupid question, leant down and licked his balls. She was more than pleased with the shudder that went through him. She played with them for a while, rolling them in her mouth, making him curse.

He was so damn responsive to her, more than any other man had ever been. Thrilled at his response she grasped his ass and moved him closer to her mouth licking him like a lollipop.

The swift intake of breath from him showed her more than words ever could that he liked what she was doing. She swept him into her mouth again suckling, licking and laving him like he was the world and all she wanted was him.

Another shuddered through him and she could feel tension in his body reaching towards its breaking point.

Determined to remain in control of even that, she suddenly dug her finger into his ass muscles hauling him impossibly close, took him deep into her mouth and sucked hard. At the same time she removed one hand, placed it at the base of his shaft and twisted sharply but gently.

He came so hard he saw stars. He would have lost his balance had she not grabbed his waist and continued milking him gently.

When she sat back she smiled, "And I'm just getting started."

Danny could barely believe what was happening. What the hell had just happened? For the first time in his entire life, a woman had taken his control away from him and given him the experience of a lifetime!

She got to her feet and reached for the hem of her top, "Now about that turnabout we were talking about?"

She needed to say no more, Danny reached for her and lifted her top over her head. No bra, but Christ, was she equipped. Full, firm, high breasts just begging for his attention. So that was what he gave them.

Cupping her in his hands he thumbed the nipples and watched as her head dropped back. Encouraged he took one into his mouth and grazed it lightly with his teeth. Her breath caught and she ran her fingers deep into his hair, holding him to her.

He laughed, "Like that huh?!"

She nodded, arousal clouding her eyes. Green. He hadn't realised that. She had the most amazing green eyes he'd ever seen. They were emerald, almost glowing as he toyed with her sensitive nipples.

He played for a little longer, shucking his trousers and boxers, before reaching for the button on her leather trousers. By god this woman had a body to die for. All smooth skin, trim luscious curves and perfect sensual responses.

Unsnapping the button he smiled as he tugged the zipper and slid the leather down over her hips. His mouth watered at the sight of the skimpy red lace panties that he had uncovered, "Gods you're beautiful!"

Lifting his face to look at her she asked, "You're so much more than I expected, kiss me?"

Dropping his gaze to her lips, and he captured them in a heartbeat. He slipped his tongue between her teeth and was surprised at the response that she suddenly made, sucking it. She whimpered against him and she fumbled with his shirt button, never breaking the kiss. She tasted of vanilla, honey and woman.

Pure and blessedly gorgeous.

The moment his shirt was gone he moved to the scrap of lace between her thighs, "Are you sure?" he asked breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Just shut up and fuck me will you!" she said eyes blazing with emotion.

He captured her mouth again and backed them to the large sofa. He toppled her onto the cushions and tore at the lace. It was in his way and he wanted it gone. He was acting like some stupid teenager who hadn't got some honey for while. But this woman made him mad with need and he could do nothing more than give himself over to it.

The lace ripped and he froze. God was he really being that rough? He needed to hold back a bit or he could hurt her. He hadn't even managed to take her boots off, the heels catching the sofa.

"Forget them, they're nothing. But if you don't take me in one minute I'm going to explode." she admitted.

Grinning he let go, and pinned her to the sofa cushions. He captured her mouth again and spread her thighs settling himself between them, "You are the most amazing girl I've ever met." he whispered as his fingers blazed a trail down to the apex of her legs.

"Well, you're not exactly the most boring man I've ever met." she said laughing as he dipped his fingers into the nest of curls.

She was soaking! Doing what she had must have turned her on as much as it had him. Who was this stunning woman? He pulled his fingers away and rubbed the tip of his cock against her. She closed her eyes and shivered, letting out a low moan. He smiled, maybe he could find out now.

"What's your name?"

Her eyes flickered open as he teased her with less than a centimetre of him pressing inside her, "It doesn't matter."

He pressed a little deeper, "Your name?"

She shook her head, and arched up trying to get him inside her the whole way she wanted.

"Your name and you can have what you want." he said gritting his teeth as she growled out a curse and tried again to tempt him to go even further.

She whimpered as he pulled away, "No!" she made a grab for him, "Please!"

"Your name." he said again.

"Phoenix." she said and he smiled and plunged into her as deep as he could go.

She cried out and arched against him, quickly matching his movements thrust for thrust. He was amazed at this, he had never felt so connected to the woman under him as he was to this one. Normally sex was sex, but this was something else. This one was all sass, all fire, all sex, all pure passion, and nothing could make him burn brighter than this one.

She crested so quick he was amazed. One moment she was moaning with him and the next she shattered, crying his name, writhing underneath him. His own climax took him by surprise. Hers pulling him into his so sharply and so suddenly he shouted out a curse.

She smiled as he moved to her side attempting to catch his breath, "That was wonderful."

"Um, hmm. Now want to tell me why you were so reluctant to tell me your name?"

She shook her head and taking a deep breath climbed over him and started to dress.

He frowned, "Where are you going?"

"Home." she said simply as she pulled her trousers on.

"But," she glanced up at him as he struggled to sit up, "that's it?"

She nodded as she finger-combed her ruffled hair, "Yes."

"But you are the most amazing woman I've ever met. How can I get in contact with you?"

She shook her head again, "Not going to happen. You're a cracker in bed, but it's a one time thing. I'm done, I'm moving on. But thanks for the good time!" She headed towards the front door as she tugged on her top.

"Are you a reporter?" Danny demanded an answer. "Is that what this has all been about? Trying to catch out the biggest club owner in the town?" It would about make sense, the damned papers had been after him since he had taken over the club, saying that he had to be up to something illegal to be as successful as he was.

He was about to demand an answer when he looked at her properly. He caught the regret in her eyes and fell silent. She caught up her jacket and made her way back to him. She leant down and kissed him again. Slow, long and deep. He kissed her back an exploration of the most sinful mouth he'd ever had the pleasure of.

"Don't worry about the papers Danny." She said as she headed back to the door.

"But then who the hell are you? And why have you got to leave?"

She looked directly at him, making eye contact, "I'm Phoenix. But I'd be more bothered about what I am than whom." She smiled and her eyes flashed between emerald and a glowing iridescent green, her copper hair suddenly blazing with light as if under the sun or made of fire, "Coz, I'm sure as hell not human!" She laughed as she left the apartment, closing the door behind her.