The Fireman

Story Info
Woman loses everything, but gains a lot.
2.2k words
3.96
30.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was awaken to a lot of smoke and a crackling sound coming from her, what she thought, was her kitchen. Not sure of what was going on, she grabbed her silk robe from the bottom of her bed and went to the kitchen to see that it was in flames. She panic and ran to the front yard yelling for someone to call the Fire Department. Her friend next door had already seen the fire and said they were on there way. She dropped to my knees crying thinking about everything she was going to lose that she had worked so hard for. As the trucks pulled up, She watching as the fire men scatter around, gathering their mask, gloves and hose's they went right on work on her home. It seem like hours as they fought the blaze inside my home.

Warn out, lost and not knowing what was going to become of her house when they where done, She sat back feeling very numb. Lisa was still sitting in the front yard wearing nothing but her silk robe and a pair of house slippers. Lisa was the type of woman that didn't like to be restricted by wearing any type of clothing as she slept. She liked to feel her satin sheets against her soft body. Lily stood 5'4 inches tall, brown hair with hazel eyes. She had a tiny waist and breast that would catch any mans eyes. She liked to wear clothing that would show her hour glass figure and yet still leave a little to the imagination.

As the time went by, the fireman started to slow down, the fire seemed to have been taking under control. One of the fireman approached Lisa to let her know that they where able to stop the fire from going any further then her kitchen and wall damage to her dining room. He explained to her that there would be a lot of water damage also that would need to be cleaned up but other then that the rest was going to be fine. He also explained to her that there would be a fire investigator that would be out later in the day to check out the possibilities on what might have cause the fire. Lisa thank him for all their help and turned to go back into the house. The fireman stopped her to explain to her that she could not go back in until they where sure all the hot spots where out and the fire investigator had a chance to check things out. They did however, walk her into her home to get a few things out so that she could go to a friends, get cleaned up and pull herself back together.

Around noon, Lisa was to meet the fire department at her home to go through what damage had been done and what might have caused the fire. To tired to worry about how she looked Lisa waited outside wanting all this to be over with. A red and white car drove up in her driveway, with the Fire Dept. emblem on the door. She waited impatiently, as the gentleman rummaged through paperwork. Finally the man got out of his car. Lisa looked in disbelief and in total awe. The man stood approximately 6 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes thin is shape and very gorgeous. As he walked towards her she could feel herself blush and start to warmness running throughout her body. Standing in front of her, he reached out his hand, introduced himself as John and explained to everything that he needed to do. She stood up and led him to the kitchen.

John set down his clipboard and started to inspect the damage that the fire had started. Lisa asked John if, now that he was there, could she go in and clean up. He explained to her that is was fine and that this could take him a couple of hours to get done for her to take her time. Lisa ran off into the bathroom not even waiting for whatever else he had to say.

As she shut the bathroom door, Lisa sank to her knees. Trying to get a hold of herself before she could move any further. She could feel that this man had totally turned her on and could only sit there until she breath enough to get to the shower. Lisa could only think about how gorgeous this man had looked in his uniform BUT also wanted to know how great he would look out of it. Knowing she didn't have much time to waste, she stood up and turned the water on for her shower. She put her hair up with a clip on the top of her head and stepped into the hot water. As the water ran down her breast, she could only imagine that they where John's hands cupping them. She thought to herself how crazy this could be for her to be thinking this way and went back to cleaning herself up. Once out of the shower, Lisa put on a very light colored (almost see-through) dress, thong underwear and a pair of heals. Putting a very little bit of make up, she grabbed her brush and brushed her hair so that it laid over her shoulders in a soft gentle layer. Looking in the mirror one more time she gave herself the thumbs up approval and headed back out to the kitchen.

John was standing near the hallway in-between the kitchen and dining room. With his pen is his mouth, he just stood there in deep thought. Lisa stood for a few seconds trying not to make any noise so that she could enjoy looking at this man standing in her house. As the minutes passed by, John turned to grab his clipboard to make more notes in his report. As he did this he stopped, froze in his step and just stared at Lisa. He could not believe how beautiful this woman was. He shook his head and tried to continue on with his work. All he could see now was this woman standing there with her hair draped down along her shoulder, a piece running down along her cleavage. He knew that he was wasn't hiding what he was feeling and felt embarrassed. Lisa also knew and to break the trance he was in, offered him a glass of soda. He accepted immediately. She asked him if he would like to sit down in the front room and take a break from all the work that lies ahead of him.

She led John into the front room and pointed to a couch that sat in the corner of the room. As John sat down, Lisa walk over to where she had her glasses in the glass cabinet and raised her arms up to grab two of them. John noticed as she reached for them that her dress raised just enough to show the curved of her ass. He turned his head as if to make sure there was no one else around. He then started up a conversation about how she thought the fire might started and if maybe she thought her husband or roommate might have had a part in it. (this was his way of finding out if she was indeed single or had a live in) Lisa walked up to him, handed him his glass of soda and explained to him that she has been living alone since she moved out of her parents home 4 years ago.

Lisa and John sat for the next 20 minutes or so talking about what might have cause the fire, but at the same time looking at each other in total lust. John, not being able to keep his eyes off of Lisa, reached over to her and asked if he could feel her hair. He commented on how soft it looked and that he thought it was beautiful. Lisa, leaned forward, not only letting her hair fall towards him but also letting her breast become very visible. John pulled back not expecting what had just happened. Lily however reached for his hand again and ran it along her hair. She leaned towards John and told him that she was very turned on by him and that she wanted him to touch her. John reached over and laid his soda on the table, then turned back to Lisa and started to run his fingers through her hair once again. Before he knew it Lisa was moving towards him kissing his lips, and running her hands along his neck.

As they kissed, their kisses got stronger and deeper. John began to run his hands along her neck, then her shoulders and then down along her breast. Lisa breathing became strong as she kissed and nibble on his neck. Knowing what she want she let her hands run down his stomach and started to undo his pants. John leaned back slightly to let his zipper become more accessible. He lowers Lisa's dress straps down over her shoulder and let then fall along her arms, making her breast totally visible. Lisa leaned back as John began to let his lips run down along her neck on to her breast. He ran his tongue along her nipples and started to slowly started suckling on them. Running his hands along her back he laid her down on the couch and start to remove the rest of her dress. He kissed down her body until her reached her stomach, looking up at her he began to run his fingers along her pussy. Feeling that she was very wet only turned him on more. He pulled his hand back u and let his finger slide in and out of his mouth, tasting her hot, wet, sweet juices. He then began kissing her again, running his tongue down further on her body until he hit her pussy. Slowly her let his tongue run along her slit until he had it open enough to grab a hold of her clit with his teeth.

Lisa laid back enjoying everything that John was doing to her, letting her hands run along her own hands cup her own breast, feeling the excitement flow through her body. She let her hand run down toward her pussy, pushing John's hands to the side, Lisa opened her pussy lips for John to have access to her clit even more. John began suckling her clit and flicking it back and forth is his tongue. He then took his finger and let it glide in and out of her hot pussy, hitting her pussy walls her could feel her pussy getting closer and closer to orgasm. He started ramming his finger inside of her faster and faster, running his tongue along her clit until she reached full climax. Her body started to shake and John started to slow down. Once Lisa was done John took Lisa by her hand and raised her above him. She straddled him and let her pussy slide down onto his cock. Kissing him, she started to moved her wet pussy up and down along his cock, moving faster and faster, from side to side.

She could feel every inch of his cock inside her and wanted to taste him. She climbed off of him and kissed him all the way down his body and onto his cock. Taking the head of it into her mouth she starting sucking it and letting her tongue dance around the top. Tasting her pussy juices along with his pre-cum turned her on even more. She began to let his cock go further into his mouth, sucking as hard as she could as she would pull it out and put it back in. He was so erect, so hard and so big. John told Lisa to turn around so that he could eat her pussy while she was enjoying his cock, so without removing it from her mouth, she turned around and let him eat her. They both sucked and tongue each other until they both came.

John, knew that he had not gotten enough of Lisa, so he turned her over her couch and began to rub his cock along the slip of her pussy, as it began to get wet he ran it along her ass. Lisa started to move away but John grabbed her by her waist and slowly and gently guiding his cock into her ass. She moaned as it entered her but then began to relax knowing he would not hurt her. He start to move slowly in and out until she was wet enough to move faster. He ran his fingers along her clit and then inside her, once again, hot pussy. Feeling her tighten up he knew she was close to orgasm again, John started to slam his cock harder and harder into Lisa's ass.

All of a sudden Lisa let out a scream of pleasure as she began to cum and at the time John also began to cum inside her ass. The both moved their hips faster and stronger until the both reached the end of their orgasm. John leaned over her back and kissed her shoulders, neck and her lips. Slowly removing his cock from her ass, he turned her over and kissed her again. They laid there for a while talking about what had just happened and wander if they should start another fire. John and Lisa laughed, got up they went in and took a shower. After they where all cleaned up and dressed, John returned to the work he had to finish in the kitchen and Lisa just watched.