The Fireplace Doesn't Cut It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's how it's so clear."

"Mhmm."

She smiled up at me. "Now get to it!"

"Huh?"

She put her mouth right to my ear and whispered, "Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me."

I started to lie down but she stopped me.

"I want you on top." she said. "Let's go to the bed..."

She got up and took my hand, leading me to the bed. She jumped on her bed and lay back with her head on the pillow, spreading her legs for me with a smile. I climbed on top of her and gave her another passionate kiss. She smiled at me.

"I'm all yours." she said, looking up at me.

On my hands and knees, I lined up my cock with her little pussy and slowly pushed it inside her. She gasped as I sank all the way it. I fit inside her snugly and as I bent back down to kiss her she moaned softly.

"There goes my virginity," she said with a slight wince as our lips parted.

"You ok?"

"I will be when you start fucking me!"

I started doing just that, slowly moving in and out. She put her arms around me with her hands on my back, lying back, closing her eyes, and moaning as we made love. Her pussy was wet inside but tight and I had to work to keep up my strokes.

"Faster! Give it to me!" she demanded, arching her back and opening her eyes.

I did my best to oblige and we went on for a few minutes as her cries got louder and I soon felt like I wouldn't be able to keep it in much longer.

"Ohhh yeah... that's good..." she whispered, running her hands up and down my back.

"Like it?" I asked.

"Fuck me harder... ooh..." she said in between moans.

I sped up my pace with faster strokes, pressing her deeper into the plush bed. She pulled my head to hers and mashed her lips against mine in a rough, passionate kiss, all the while screaming with pleasure. I had already forgotten that it was my sister lying naked under me screaming for me to give her more. Her breasts shifted back and forth as I slammed into her repeatedly. She had to break off the kiss to moan loudly.

"Do you like that?" I asked as I slammed inside her again.

"Yeah, fuck me like the dirty slut I am!" she yelled, her eyes now open.

I obliged, shoving my cock in as deep as it would go. She bit her lip.

"I can't hold it!" I said, starting to pull out but she held me back.

"Let me have it!" she pleaded.

I worked it as fast as I could at that point, making a wet slapping sound every time our hips collided. I couldn't hold myself in more and my cock exploded, sending a hot stream of cum into my sister's pussy.

"Fuck m- ohhhhh..." She let out a loud scream of pleasure as her orgasm began. She pulled down on me with her hands and held me tight as I flooded her box with hot cum. Her orgasm must have lasted at least 20 seconds as she screamed in my ear. I could feel her shaking violently as the pleasure of the orgasm flowed through her body. At last the screaming died down and my cum stopped flowing. She relaxed her taut frame, breathing heavily.

"Wow..." she said.

"Wow..." I said. We lay there for a minute just gazing at each other.

"I've never done anything like that before." she said finally.

"Me neither."

"Well this nympho is happy we just did." she said with a grin.

"Still cold?" I asked.

She filled the house with laughter and cupped my face in her hands.

"No, sweetie, I'm on fire, thanks to you." she said.

With me still buried inside her she grabbed me and kissed me passionately, then rolled me over so she was on top and pulled a blanket over us. She rested her head on my chest and squirmed a little, moaning softly as I rubbed against the nerve endings in her pussy. Her soft brown hair scattered a little bit around her head and shoulders. I played with it, much to her satisfaction. I could feel her breasts, the side of her head, and her heavy breath on my chest. I felt a little bit of cum drip out of her pussy; I guess I filled it to capacity. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"I can go to sleep like this every day, you know." she commented.

"Nikki..." I said. She knew what I was going to say.

"Love ya too."

Exhausted, we dozed off.

To be continued depending on feedback…

12