The Fireworks are Denied

Story Info
Who could expect it?
662 words
2.74
6.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
algor
algor
5 Followers

'Stay still, Susan.'

The woman uttered a moan in disagreement. The soft warmth between her legs and the mist of the sleep impelled her spine to turn and twist. She opened her eyes. White ceiling, white wall, a man. It was John. His hard Scandinavian features hid a gentle soul which had charmed her heart since the first day she saw him as her bodyguard. He was the only one brave enough to wrest her out of "Vincent's golden cage" as she has named her husband's mansion.

'Thank you, John,' she said and smiled, feeling the dancing fingers on her loins 'For the sweat wake up'.

'The pleasure is mine,' he said. 'As always has been.'

Susan felt the chill in his voice but her attention drew to something else. Leather belts were wrapped around her slender body, fixing her to the metal frame of the bed.

'Why am I tied?'

The man didn't answer but plunged a finger into her pussy. Susan moaned in pleasure, trying to spread her legs a little more.

'Why am I tied?' she asked again, more a sigh than a question.

'Our car crashed while Vincent was chasing us.' John said, closing his eyes. 'He is in the prison now. You are still injured but today is the first day we could be alone. It was just in time. We both needed some privacy'.

Susan smiled widely and her heart started to beat hard. One thought obsessed her mind when she heard his last words.

'Please, remove these belts,' She said. Susan felt his stiffness touching her thighs.'Allow me to be on top of you and to take care of the whole our pleasure'

'Your back is not fully cured ' answered he 'Stay lying as you are.'

Susan curved her eyebrows. The thrusts into her body had awakened a desire to straddle his body and feel the hardness inside her, filling her up. It was not a fantasy. Her heart could not be deceived as it continued to drum loudly. This vivid images were making her squirm with unmet desire.

'John, I need you' She moaned. 'I need you in me. Please.'

'I am inside you,' he said, a second finger making its way into her pussy making her squirm in pleasure. 'Close your eyes. Feel my moves. Enjoy them.'

A stream of bitterness slipped through the whirlpool of pleasure. "Take what you get and enjoy it." The Vincent's main rule for her life. As if in answer of her hesitation, John leaned in, his tongue slipping on her clit. Susan forgot to breath. The warmth of his breathe and the wetness of his tongue clouding her senses. She would never be tired of this sensation.

The familiar ball of tension has just started to grow in her loins when John pulled up. The belts around Susan's hips began to whimper and so did her voice. 'Touch me, John,' she pleaded. 'I'm lit and ready to burst. '

But John had stood up, his eyes fixed at something above her head.

'Why are you doing this to me?!' Susan cried, suddenly afraid.

'Because I want to.'

Susan stared up to the man who leaned right over her face and placed his fists on the both side of her head. Vincent! The revelation broke her heart, the pain long forgotten swept all her arousal. It was Vincent!

'Welcome back to me' he said. 'Why do you look at me like that? Is it possible that you have forgotten I'm still your husband?!'

Vincent moved to her side, taking a seat beside her bed. His eyes glistened as his fingers hovered over her naked form.

'Don't be angry at John, my dear Susan. He took orders from me how to perform his show. However, as a clear sign who is the director, I planned to deny your fireworks' he placed a hand over her pussy 'It can happen when I allow this. Today is not that day.'

algor
algor
5 Followers