The Firm: First Day

Story Info
He's already had a peep show.
1.4k words
4.33
23k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFrost
MrFrost
1 Followers

Today I started my first day as a Security Guard at The Firm. The rules were simple, don't talk to the employees, never leave your post and always report on everything out of the ordinary no matter how small it may seem. Personally I couldn't see why their need for security but who am I to ask? My shift was 3d shift of course, 12 am to 8 am. So I brought along a good book to read being that I'll be all by my lonesome.

But.. I was wrong, apparently tonight a few employees had worked late playing a bit of catch up. My role in this was simple, make my rounds every hour or so and check on the employees, no problem. My station was the north wing where I sat and watched the CCTV ( security cameras ). Might I add there was quite a number of beautiful women from what I was able to see on the monitors. For the first hour or so all seemed well and I decided to begin my rounds.

I started on the first floor, checking all the office doors making sure they were locked and that the employees were alright this went on till I reached the third floor and came across two employees who were quite friendly. The first was a lovely young lady in her mid alright, who wore a dark tight short skirt that barely covered her long slender legs and a white tank top that showed off her perky small breasts. Her hair was a dark blond that hung just below her shoulders, her eyes an emerald green. The other was an older gentleman in his late thirties who despite his gray hair he was quite a good looking man and seemed very fit for his age. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that showed off his bulky build. She had told me that her name was Sue and his was Dan we spent sometime talking about last nights game but I had kept it short and returned to my rounds.

The day went on like this for the better part of the day, it must have been around three or four AM when most of the employees were leaving for home, When I thought I had seen something on one of the monitors but before having a chance to check out what I had seen an older lady entered the lobby and asked for my help to get her car out of the snow. I of course said yes and left the building with her and spent twenty minutes digging out her car from the snow. She thanked me and I returned to my desk to check the monitor where I thought I had seen something strange. It appeared to be on the third floor where I had met Sue and Dan earlier and from what I saw on the monitor it seemed they were having a meeting of their own.

I sat there glued to the monitor watching these events unfold. Dan started off slowly kissing the nip of her neck and working his way up to her lips, exchanging in a deep kiss. I knew she must had been moaned when Dan reached under her tank top and fondled her small tits. Before things heated up anymore I decided that I had to get a closer look. I headed to the stairs and made my way up toward the third floor. As I reached the top of the stairs I could already smell the sweet sent of sex in the air and headed down the hall. I slipped into the office where I had met Sue & Dan earlier using the second entrance, and hid behind a desk close to where they lay tangled in passion

Sue's top had already been removed when I peeked around the corner to watch the action unfold. She was leaning on a desk as Dan kissed a trail down her body to her belly button and began to remove her skirt revealing her lovely long legs and black silk thong. Sue in hand reached down and brought his head to hers and shared a deep passion filled kiss that would have knocked the socks off of any man. It was starting to get awfully hot in here so I removed my heavy cotton jacket and placed it beside me as well as loosened my neck tie, but I couldn't have been as nearly as hot as these two.

Still locked in a very sexy kiss Dan reached behind Sue and unhooked her bra, and broke the kiss in order for him to remove her bra letting the dim light reflect off of her perky breasts and that tight body. Then he stood up and and took a step back looking her over and enjoying the view. He pulled off his t-shirt and threw it into one of the corners and dropped his pants. Sue purred with delight and crawled toward him then wrapping her arms around him and kissing his inner thighs. Dan placed his hands in her hair playing with her dark blond curls while she pulled on his jockies and helped him step out of them. My eyes must have jolted out of my skull when I set my eyes on his monster cock, I thought I was big but this man was inhuman it had to have been at least 10 inches!

I could only imaged what had crossed her mind when she saw that huge member hung just inches from her face. She licked her lips and slowly brought the head to her mouth and kissed it while toying with his balls in her hand. Then she opened her mouth and took at least half of it into it before starting to bob her head slowly. He shut his eyes and moaned while she went to work on him quickening her speed. I could feel my own member grow in my pants forcing me to adjust it. Just the sight of her sucking down that monster cock would drive anyone mad. Dan reached down and pulled Sue up and kissed her again swapping tongues his huge cock poking her in the stomach and her hands still fondling his balls. Then he lead her to the closest desk and lifted her onto it and dropped to his knees then reached up and pulled her silky thong off revealing her smooth shaved mound. She spread her legs letting him in to inspect her more closely. With his thumb he begin to rub small circles around her clit and let his tongue explore her sweet pussy lips. She squealed with pleasure and dug her nails deep into his back as he lapped away at her. I could see a clear liquid drip down the side of her leg as he pleasured her. By this time I had taken out my bishop and begun stroking it, but the climax was yet to come.

Sue grabbed Dan's ears and pulled his head up from her wet pussy and grunted that she wanted him to fuck her now and took hold of his cock and guided it into her waiting moist pussy. He thrust forward slamming into her balls deep causing the desk to rock and her to scream. She grabbed her tits and played with them as he pounded into her. Then with out much effort he lifted her up and pushed her up against the wall and slammed into her some more his balls slapping her ass and her howling like a wild beast, it was quite a sight. Then like all good things it came to an end and he shot his white load all over her back. I decided that was my cue and left the office heading back down to my post a full 2 hours later.

Not much later they both entered the lobby and signed out, would have never even known what they had just done by the looks of them. Dan gave Sue a hug and left the building and Sue walked over to me and smiled and asked for the time. i told her it was getting late around six AM. She laughed and said she better head home and told me that she was staying late tomorrow night again. I smiled and said goodbye as she left the building. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen tomorrow. Plus I had a real bad case of blue balls. The rest of the day went slowly and I went on patrol once or twice more before leaving. In my report of the day I made sure to log everything.

0000 Started post.

0130 Patrolled North Wing. Conditions Normal.

0330 Escorted Employee out of building.

0415 Patrolled North Wing. Conditions Normal.

0600 Escorted last of the Employees out of the building.

0725 Patrolled North Wing. Conditions Normal.

0800 Post ended.

MrFrost
MrFrost
1 Followers