The Firm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Well if neither one of you are, I sure as hell am," she giggled, and then took a moment to run her thumb back and forth over Randy's right nipple. Randy moaned delightedly.

"Candy can tell you. She and I both have very, very sensitive nipples. She's even been known to climax just by having hers sucked," she shared suddenly.

"Hell baby, I've been known to climax just having them looked at," she laughed, now reaching over to likewise fondle Randy's left nipple as Amber continued teasing and fondling the right one.

Even the approach of their waiter with the check didn't cause them to desist in their public frolicking, a look that didn't go ungratefully noticed by him either as he stood there, and as Don signed off on the bill for their room.

"Ah, ah thanks," he stated, only then tearing his eyes away as he reluctantly forced himself to do so.

"Maybe we should go up to the room now before we get any more curious onlookers," Candy suggested, to which everyone agreed.

The six of them soon headed up to Don and Amber's suite. Shortly after arriving, Don headed over to the well stocked bar, and prepared to make everyone a drink.

"Make yourselves at home," he stated, as Randy and Candy quickly took the couch. Everyone else finding single chairs to sit, forming a half circle about the two women in a way. Almost as quickly as they had sat down, they had stood again however.

"I know you're all dying to see," Candy spoke as she faced everyone. "So we might just as well show you now, and get all that out of the way."

No one was about to object to that either as the women began removing their clothing, minutes later standing there entirely naked before them. Randy's breasts, so unencumbered, where approximately the same size and shape as Doris's. And though Candy's were somewhat smaller, hers too were obviously quite natural, each capped with light pink nipples, having small areola, and small tiny little nipples though they were indeed stiff and hard as they stood off her breasts. But the real story of course, was both women had cocks, and though currently flaccid, these two looked every bit as natural and normal as any man's might have been. Randy's hung longer, again still flaccid, but not too far above average in size perhaps. At the moment at least, Candy's prick was actually quite small, and it was also noticeable that she wasn't circumcised, her foreskin currently covering the head of her prick entirely. It was then that they sat down on the couch again, actually spreading themselves and inviting a much closer look. As though hypnotically drawn, Jack actually slid off his chair onto the floor and found himself looking at them only a foot or so away.

"As you can see, in addition to having a cock, we also have cunts," Randy half purred, actually sounding as though she was becoming aroused by all this. She had simultaneously spread herself, revealing that she, as well as Candy, also had clits, and what appeared to be a quite normal looking pussy, with a prick (which was now growing to some extent) sitting just above all that. But it was also then that everyone realized, neither woman had any balls!"

"I know. To some, they find it a bit freaky or weird, especially not knowing or understanding the facts. But yes, both organs are fully functional, and we can both have a male climax, as well as a female one. So in a sense I guess, we enjoy the best of both worlds."

"No shit!" Jack exclaimed, actually becoming aroused himself now. Randy's prick now quite firm if not fully erect, and sitting a good seven inches at least as she sat there holding onto it with one hand, and the other still slowly toying with her mostly exposed clit.

"It does make masturbating twice as much fun," she giggled. "Amongst other things."

Don had passed everyone a drink, though not many were actually doing so, mesmerized, and still taking their respective turns, and time to have a closer look at the two women's sex organs.

"I think one of the more amazing things we can do, is that we can actually fuck one another simultaneously. It takes a little doing to manage it, but we can."

"Fucking A! What I wouldn't give to see that!" Don suddenly exclaimed, once more garnering a little laughter from the two women.

"We hear that one a lot too. But if you'd like, we'd be more than happy to show you how we actually do that."

Once again, no one said anything about them not doing it, though Candy did stipulate one condition prior to them doing so.

"Before we even attempt to do that, I think it's only fair that the four of you now get naked as well."

No one had to be asked twice.

**

With Candy and Randy both still the center of attention at the moment, everyone else merely stood around now looking on.

"Actually, the easiest way for us to accomplish this, is for Candy to be on her back, and if someone could put a pillow under her head, as well as her ass, we'll show you how we can do this."

As Candy positioned herself, she invited Doris to fondle her prick, to help make it harder before the attempt. Doris was only too happy to comply, scooting over to now kneel beside the woman, taking delight in working the woman's foreskin back, more fully revealing that slim, tapered cock-head. In moment's Candy was fully erect, and roughly the same length and size as Jack's dick, which he now stood uninhibitedly fondling all the while looking on. And though he couldn't explain it in any way shape or form, there was something wildly erotic about watching his wife, playing with this prick, though attached to what he could only see and accept as a very beautiful looking woman. It was an eerie thought in a way, but an extremely arousing one.

Randy had likewise invited Amber to prepare her, which she was now doing, though preferring to suck the woman's much lengthier prick into her mouth. In addition to that, she enjoyed the feel and sensation of actually worming two fingers inside the woman's cunt, thus fingering her in this way, still sucking, and enjoying the incredibly wild feeling of being able to accomplish all this so easily.

"Ok, I know I'm ready," Randy moaned, literally forcing Amber away from her.

"As am I," Candy quipped, adding that she'd already had two pussy climaxes with Doris likewise sucking her cock, and fingering her cunt as well.

"Lets show them how we fuck one another," Randy indicated, sliding into position above Candy, sliding down over the woman's cunt, though facing towards her feet as she did this. Once she was fully impaled, she then moved forward a bit, the angle just right with the pillow now under Candy's ass. With a slightly longer prick, and somehow still manageable in bending, she somehow accomplished it. With the flat of her hand, she pressed herself into Candy's wide open split, the head of Randy's prick suddenly dipping inside. She bent a little further, careful not to uncunt herself from Candy's cock, and slid a little deeper inside as well.

"Jesus H!" Don exclaimed, coming around to kneel by the two women, looking on, though Jack quickly joined him, the two girls already there in the first place. But all four now looking on with wild-eyed expressions on their faces. "They're actually doing it! Fucking each other! This is...unfucking believable!" He exclaimed once more, glancing back and forth, watching Candy's prick easing it and out of Randy's pussy, and then watch Randy's cock, as it continued working itself in and out of Candy's cunt.

The girls continued for a minute or two longer, but then Randy finally spoke, actually rolling off and away from her partner.

"As fun and as interesting as that is to do, and feel...it can also be a little taxing," she said somewhat breathlessly. "Which is why we don't do that very often. It's actually more fun, to simply take turns fucking one another, as well as playing. So...having said that, who'd like to fuck me first?" Once again Jack smiled, indicating that he would, though Don was more than happy to start off with Candy anyway.

Now it was Randy's turn to lay on her back, placing a pillow beneath her ass as she did. Jack quickly came up to kneel between her legs, placing and aiming his prick towards the woman's pussy. As he did that, he realized he hadn't put on a condom, looking over towards his wife. To his surprise, Doris nodded her head smiling at him. Without further thought, he slid inside her pussy, relishing in the all too familiar feel of a normal, wet, horny woman's cunt.

"See? No real difference is there?" She asked as Jack too a few moments to realize this. "And the really nice thing is, you also have something else you can hold onto and play with while you're busy fucking me."

Jack actually laughed, reaching over, clasping his hand around her hard stiff cock. "Yeah, it's sort of like sitting in a saddle, and being able to hold on to the saddle horn while you ride."

Now Randy had to laugh. "Ok, that's a new one. I've never quite thought of it like that before. But either way, it's one fucking fun sensation, getting your cunt fucked, and your cock jacked all at the same time." Randy soon looked over at Doris however. "Now, if you really want to make things interesting, come over here and sit on my face so I can lick you. And while I'm doing that, you can lean over and suck on me. Provided of course, Jack's willing to let you do that, though he can easily hold it for you."

Both Don and Amber had taken their cue from all of this as well, situating themselves with Candy in exactly the same way. Each group, now laying side-by-side, fucking, licking, sucking one another into oblivion.

It was indeed an amazing sensation, and a stimulating visualization to be fucking this woman's pussy, and still holding her dick, holding it for his wife to lick and suck on, all the while having her own pussy licked. But he knew too, that much more of this, he'd be shooting off soon. And not that he couldn't get it up again later, he was in no frame of mind to be getting off quite this soon yet.

"I need to fucking stop before I can't," he announced, finally pulling out, though Don laughingly had agreed with him.

"Was just about to say the same thing myself," he stated. "This has been too fucking hot, and still...unfucking believable!"

"Well. While you two are gathering your wits and stamina, there's a nice naughty little variation of this that is fun too. So...why don't we all switch places, and partners now. And we'll show you what we mean," Candy said taking charge. "I'm actually dying to fuck some nice sweet pussy myself," she added, reaching out towards Doris, and motioning for her to lay down where she'd been.

Doris was indeed more than ready, and extremely excited and aroused. She watched as Candy positioned herself between her legs.

"Almost makes me wish I had a cock!" She joked, not knowing that Jack for a moment had been thinking the exact same thing.

Amber too now lay on her back, as Randy likewise began to slip her hard cock into her. The four women now, lying together again side by side as the two beautiful Hermaphrodites began fucking them in unison.

Not too surprisingly, both Jack and Don were feeling a little left out.

"Get over here behind me," Randy spoke, and Jack behind Candy. You can finger us, and play with our clits while we're doing this. I think you'll find that damn fucking fun too, as do we."

It didn't take long however to figure out that a hell of a lot more could also be accomplished with a little creative imagination. Working out the logistics, Jack soon found a way to scoot comfortably beneath his wife to some extent, and in doing so, more easily positioning himself that he soon had his prick inside Candy's pussy, as she continued on fucking his wife.

And though Don hadn't quite accomplished the same feat with Randy and Amber, he had managed to work his way so that he was now licking Randy's cunt, sucking her clit, as she continued slow-fucking his wife.

This time Jack had no intention of staving off his climax. When it came this time, he'd enjoy it, fully and completely. He had little doubt that he'd easily be able to get it up again a bit later.

He pulled out a few seconds later, his orgasm well on the way. He saw as well as felt that first glorious spurt, so powerful and so hard, that it shot up and over Candy' back and head, falling somewhere no doubt onto his own wife, who confirmed that mere fact with a sudden, surprised little giggle.

"Hey, warn me on the next one!" She laughed jokingly.

"Too fucking late," Jack groaned, once again fisting his cock, watching the second, as well as the third jettison of spunk leaping high up into the air, though most of the rest of his spending managed to fall easily onto Candy's back as he only then rolled away.

"Come suck me, lick me...make me cum," Candy demanded, her fingers waving towards Jack, coaxing him back. He quickly joined his wife, the two of them now mouthing Candy's prick together, licking and sucking it, effectively sandwiching her cock between them. Jack reached up, taking delight in finding one of her very sensitive nipples, holding onto it and rolling it with his fingers. Doris, likewise using her fingers, but in a much different way now, sliding them up inside, feeling the inner reachings, and even very possibly, what actually felt like small little balls tucked up way inside the woman. She continued to finger, as well as lick, just as her husband was.

"Oh yeah, that's it...that's fucking it. Just like that, oh holy fucking shit...just like that, I'm gonna..." And then Candy, literally exploded without needing to even say the word.

Not only did she shoot sperm, just like any man's prick would, her pussy simultaneously released a wet sticky mixture of its own. Doris felt the woman's release as it poured out over her hand, likewise watching, looking as white frothy streamers of semen spurted out into the air, landing on the floor just beyond them. She continued to kneel there, shaking and trembling wildly until she gradually, and slowly came down from her orgasm.

So involved had they been, that they'd not even noticed the other three and so similarly finished as well. Randy's prick still dripping juice, as Don lay on the floor beneath her, his face covered in her spunk, which Amber was only now beginning to lick off.

**

They took a small break for some liquid refreshments, lounging about, recovering, though even the mere sight of looking at one another turned out to be stimulating. Randy's thin, long once again flaccid cock flipping back and forth slightly as she walked about the room, though she actually seemed to be enjoying that. Candy's had as well grown soft, looking to be no more than two or three inches now, nestled away, and tucked inside itself, just as Jack's did on a very cold day.

"I need to trib your wife here soon," Randy eventually announced, something else I really enjoy doing, is clitty-fucking another woman."

Jack grinned, his prick already throbbing a bit at the mere mention of that. "I'd enjoy seeing that," he told her.

"And I'd enjoy feeling it," Doris confirmed, already heading back towards the comfort of the bedroom, as the rest of them soon after followed.

Once more, Doris positioned herself on her back, legs spread, open and revealing. Randy climbed up onto her, but instead of slipping her prick inside her exposed pussy, she settled herself instead slightly upwards, so that her own clit, was indeed pressing against that of Doris's.

But even as Jack knelt there looking on, he saw immediate opportunity. And as long as he didn't get too much in the way, he knew he'd be easily able to accomplish what he planned to do. With her cock easily accessible, Jack took it within his hand, pressing and bending it slightly sideways. In doing this, he was easily able to suck it and lick it, while the girls continued slowly moving against one another, grinding their respective clits.

"Oh fuck, that's nice," Randy mewled appreciatively. "I wouldn't mind cumming like this," she announced after a bit, having twice now made Doris climax with her own clit-to-clit tickling.

Candy, Don and Amber had once again taken on a different way to please and pleasure one another. Candy at the moment sucking on Don's cock, as Amber lay between Candy's legs, sucking hers. They all switched back from time to time however, even switching positions, so that at one point Don was now sucking Candy's prick, as Amber sucked on his.

"Oh, come fuck me now Jack," Randy exclaimed. "Let me sit on you. And then honey, you come sit on me," she said looking towards Doris.

That particular little feat not going unnoticed by the other three either, as they soon began positioning to do exactly the same.

"Ok if I fill your pussy full of sweet cream?" Randy asked.

"Be my guest," Doris announced, already looking forward to it.

It was yet again another mind blowing round of some of the most intense and satisfying climaxes, they had ever had.

**

"Got everything packed? Jack asked.

"Yep, all set. Ready to go," Doris responded almost sadly.

They had all met briefly over breakfast, saying their goodbyes, exchanging numbers with the two women. And then much to their surprise, had been asked if they might be interested in meeting here again next year, and not necessarily on business this time. Jack and Doris had immediately jumped at the chance, agreeing to do so, and already planning for it even though they hadn't left yet.

And the rest of the news was good too, though the final numbers wouldn't be in for a few more days yet. According to Mike, who had passed the information onto Bob, and then from there to the rest of the teams, "The firm", at the very least, would be awarded two of the three projects, if not all three. Either way, it meant another nice bonus for Jack. Even bigger than the last one he'd gotten.

Even as they made there way home, relaxing in first class, and enjoying their flight, Jack had no reservations about anything he'd done, or anything that had happened. It was simply the way things worked, and well short of anything illegal, he knew damn well, he'd be more than willing to do it again. It was at that moment that a very good looking flight attendant leaned over, placing their drink orders on their trays. Jack took a moment to peer down the woman's blouse at her tits, enjoying the hint of flesh that he saw there. He even heard a slight chuckle come from his wife after she moved away.

"What?"

"You know what. I bet you were thinking about how much you'd have liked to see those big ole titties of hers."

"Yeah so? Like you wouldn't?" He challenged back.

"Oh, I would yes. But that wasn't exactly what I was thinking."

"Oh? And what were you thinking then anyway?"

"I was trying to imagine what she might look like with a cock."

And then Jack sat back in his seat, thinking the same damn thing.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers