The First

Story Info
Your first in-person meeting with her.
1.6k words
4.22
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body stills as I hear the door open. Turning on my heel, the air evaporates from the room when I see the look on your face. One eyebrow raised, you stand there, with your arms crossed, legs slightly apart.

I bite my lower lip with anxious tension. 'Fuck it' I think to myself. I walk across the room, stand on my toes, and lightly put my lips against yours. I kiss you slowly, trying to get a response from you. Your jaw loosens a bit, and I nip your lower lip. In an instant, you have me pushed against the wall, a hand on my throat. Startled, all I can do is look at you, fear, apprehension, and nervousness flashing across my face.

You reach your other hand behind my head and yank at the clip holding my hair. My hair spills around my face, and you brush it out of my eyes. You then slide your fingers across my cheek, over my shoulder and down my arm. Grabbing my wrist, you raise my hand to your mouth. Locking eyes with me, you force my fingers open, exposing the palm of my hand. As you pull my palm to your mouth, I gasp, knowing what is coming.

You hold my gaze as you lightly flick your tongue across my palm, and then kiss it. My eyes slide shut, and you put pressure against my neck, causing my eyes to snap back open.

As quickly as you had grabbed me, you release me, and take two steps back. Your eyes move down my body, and as they rove back up to my face you take another step back.

My hands are itching to touch you, and I flex my fingers, trying to make the tingling go away. You glance around the room, taking in the sparse furnishings, then grab both my wrists and pull me toward the bed. Putting your hands on my shoulders, you push my body down, forcing me to sit on the edge of the blue blanket covering the full size bed.

You slip your t-shirt from the waistband of your pants, and jerk it over your head. You slide off your shoes as you unzip your pants. You kick your pants and boxers off and drop them on top of your shoes. I stare at your chest, uncertain what I should do, my grip on the blanket next to my thighs tightening.

You nudge my legs open so you can stand against the bed, between my thighs. Leaning over me, you slide one hand around the back on my neck, into my hair, grabbing a handful of it. Tilting my head back, you latch your mouth onto mine, and begin harshly kissing me, as if you're trying to suck the life from my body.

When you thrust your tongue into my mouth, I stop fighting the intrusion, and open to you. My hands finally rise and tentatively touch your stomach. Moving my hands upward, they eventually grasp your shoulders and I pull you down toward me. You place one knee on the bed, against the crotch of my pants, and guide me back, moving me toward the middle of the bed.

I pull my legs up and open, creating room for you to settle directly on me. With me further onto the bed, you climb on as well, and nestle against me, holding your upper body up with your elbows.

We become hungry for the taste of one another, and our kisses grow longer, more intense. I feel you pulling at my shirt, trying to yank it up and I move to make it easier. Our mouths break apart as you remove my shirt. I lie back, and rest against the bed, gazing up at you expectantly.

My eyes widen as you move slightly, and I become aware of the pressure of your already hard cock straining against my covered crotch. I lift my hips a fraction, causing your cock to push against me harder, and you respond with a smile. The transformation in your face makes me breathless, your smile softening your features, and my heart skips a beat.

You reach down and I hear the snap on my jeans release, my zipper slide down. You push up onto your knees, lift one of my legs over your head, and pull my jeans off, grabbing my underwear simultaneously. I immediately move to put my leg back, and as my heel touches the bed, you thrust two fingers into my pussy. As you lean down over me again, your fingers slip in and out of me, becoming damp with the evidence of my desire. My hips instinctively begin to move, pushing against your hand, deepening their thrust. I can feel the tell-tale signs of an orgasm approaching, and make no attempt to hold it off.

My hips move faster, my hands clutch at your shoulders, and our eyes lock. You gauge my reactions and slide your fingers in one last time, keeping them inside of me, but not moving. A groan escapes my throat, and you smirk down at me.

A few seconds pass, and I feel your fingers slip from my body. You bring your hand up, and rub your fingertip across my lower lip, wetting it with my juice. My tongue darts out, licking the trail your finger left, then I raise my head, and stroke your finger with my tongue, lapping all my juice from it.

You groan, and intertwine both hands into my hair, vigorously tugging my mouth to yours. You penetrate my mouth, roughly. I slowly relax my body, muscle by muscle, and let you ravage me. Your fingers tighten, and my head is pulled back, my neck stretching.

Your cock has become positioned against my entrance, and I move my hips, trying to help it slip inside of me. You avoid this, knowing what my intentions are, and continue conquering my mouth. My lips now bruised, you move down to my neck, kissing, licking, tasting every inch. I feel your mouth hover over my pulse, and your teeth bite into me sharply. I groan, but am quickly left gasping when you thrust fully into me. The pain is sudden, my pussy struggling to accommodate your cock.

Breathing quickly, you stay still, gazing down at me, taking in the tear tracks running from the corners of my eyes. I close my eyes and feel you kiss my tears, wiping them away with your lips, then your mouth brushes against mine, with gentle, but persistent pressure.

The muscles in my body slowly relax as you lengthen the kiss. You begin to move your hips, causing your cock to slide, inch by inch, out of me, until only the head remains. Patiently, you push back into me, giving me time to get used to your size and length. By your third advancement, I push on your shoulders, shoving you away from me. You settle onto your back, and I immediately straddle you. Lifting my hips, I grasp your cock and guide it back into me. Your hands move to my hips, but I slide them down to my thighs, wanting to be in control of your penetration. You dismiss my movement, and wrap your fingers around my waist, digging them into my skin. You pull me down onto you, and your cock plunges further in than before.

I rock my hips, causing your cock to leap in my tight pussy. Your growl, and raise me up a few inches, and then jerk me back down. The force of your movements sends me off balance, and I catch my upper body on my hands, which land on either side of your head.

The slight change in angle puts pressure against my clit, and I grind against you, enhancing the sensation. Our bodies begin to move; your hands completely guide me through the motions, as I give up all control to you.

One of your hands venture up along my spine, as the other continues on leading me. I shiver, and your hand becomes engulfed in my hair, pulling my face towards your again. We kiss, our mouths mimicking the movements of our lower bodies.

I break my mouth from yours as I begin to feel the waves of pleasure building in my body. I gasp for air, look down, and our eyes link. You read my facial expressions and know that I am getting close.

Our bodies rock faster together, and I feel your cock grow harder still. I grab both of your hands, interlace my fingers with yours, and you curve them above your head. Our mouths reconnect, and your thrusting becomes harder.

Deftly, you push me over, returning me onto my back. Our fingers still interlocked, you pin me to the bed with your weight. You drive your cock into me, pushing my body to its limits. I whimper, and whisper your name. You respond with more pressure. My back arches, and my pussy clenches tightly around your cock, ripping your orgasm from your body harshly. You moan, and continue thrusting. I feel you come deep inside of me, and my pussy pulsates in response.

Seconds pass, and you collapse on me, rolling to your side, pulling me with you. With your cock still inside of me, we both gasp for air, our hearts pounding in our chests.

When our breathing slows, you hug me tighter to you. I feel your lips brush my forehead, and hear you murmur you love me.

I smile secretly to myself, enjoying the afterglow. As I start to doze lightly, I feel you cock lurch inside of me. I quickly pull my face away from your chest, and look up at you questioning. You smile guiltily, and shrug one shoulder.

Laughing, I pull your head down and press my mouth against yours. I whisper 'I love you' against your lips, and you kiss me roughly, leaving no doubt in my mind that I have been branded as yours.