The First Aid Lesson

Story Info
An embarrassing up skirt experience for Mary.
837 words
3.84
34.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrzxcvb
Mrzxcvb
13 Followers

Out of the blue my mum announced that I would be accompanying her to a small first aid class at the home of one of her friends, who was a District Nurse. The DN had mentioned to some mums in our village that a quick course might be beneficial.

I protested saying it would be boring and anyhow I had homework to do, all to no avail.

So we arrived at the DN's home to find about eight chairs arranged in a circle in her sitting room. Already seated were three old biddies. Take a seat the DN said, so my mum and I joined them. This is going to be as bad as I feared it might be.

The DN announced that she was waiting for the final two to arrive and then she would make a start.

The door bell rang and in walked Sarah, a 15 year old from my school and her mum, Mary. Sarah was a year ahead of me. All the boys had a crush on her mum. Her husband, Sarah's dad, worked in a Bank which made him a step above most of the families in the village. They were a very correct, prim and proper church going family.

Mary was a very attractive woman who always dressed immaculately, she did have a slight air of superiority about her which caused some resentment.

Sarah and Mary took their places and the DN sat at the remaining seat. Mary was wearing a dark blue dress to just below the knee with nude hose and matching blue court shoes. She looked amazing and was every little boys dream.

As she sat down she paid particular attention to ensuring that her dress was smoothed down over her knees, which were together. She knew how to sit so that spotty little boys couldn't see up her dress. I guess she was a little concerned that, being sat in a circle, she would have to be careful.

Anyway the lesson began and it was pretty boring, I started to speculate what Mary might be hiding underneath her dress and what colour her knickers might be.

After about half an hour of waffle the DN said that she would now explain what to do if someone collapses. "Do we have a volunteer to act as the casualty?" she said. My mum said to me "You're the youngest, get down on the floor and act collapsed". I got down onto the floor and awaited further instructions.

DN said "Right young man lay on your back and we will each take it in turn to place you in the recovery position."

Generally I was not known for quick thinking but on this occasion I excelled myself. I immediately positioned myself with my head pointing directly at Mary, about a foot (300mm) from her shoes. Immediately I noticed Mary's nervous movement of her hands to again smooth her dress. She was clearly worried that I might get to see more than she would like.

The DN demonstrated how to position the victim to aid recovery and then the biddies stood up to have a go. They were wearing skirts but I decided that any opportunity of seeing an old biddies knickers might be off-putting so I shut my eyes.

Everyone present had a go, well almost everyone!! I was very aware that Mary had stayed firmly seated.

"Anyone not had a go?" said the DN, silence!! I could tell that Mary was avoiding any form of eye contact with the DM. She was fidgeting nervously with the hem of her dress. I guess that she was in a difficult position. She didn't want to draw attention to her potential embarrassment but equally she didn't want a little boy looking up her skirt. Her predicament was perfect.

"How about you Mary" Eureka. "Oh no, I'd rather not" Despair. Oh come on everyone should know what to do in this situation, Brilliant. Mary couldn't say no. The victim (me) opened his eyes and saw the most amazing view imaginable.

She stood up slowly, nervously holding the sides of her dress against her legs. Initially I could see her fantastic legs, her white petticoat and her stocking tops. Her next move had to be towards me and, although she held onto her dress, she was defenceless. I was treated to a perfect view right up her dress. I could see way past her stocking tops to her white suspenders that disappeared beneath the most perfect pair of lacy white knickers. She was completely exposed to me and what made it so much better was that she knew it and there was nothing she could do about it.

She had her turn at saving me and then reluctantly returned to her seat giving me a repeat viewing. I was in heaven.

Eventually I was told to return to my seat. I looked across at a very red faced Mary. Maybe part of her embarrassment was that the others present had seen her predicament.

Mrzxcvb
Mrzxcvb
13 Followers