The First Annual Rose...

Story Info
Husband finds out about ex-wife and gets sexy revenge.
9.7k words
4.15
100.8k
74
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

The First Annual Rose Round Robin Tournament

This story is only fiction and not real, that means I made it all up! All characters are not real, I made them up too. All characters are 18 years or older. I want to thank my mystery editor for all his fine work as usual. Leave comments if you want I do read them. Practice safe sex and enjoy the story.

*****

The phone conversation of my co-worker lasted only about two minutes when he hung up. I heard my name mentioned for just a second. That was the only reason I was paying attention to him at all. He looked right at me and just smiled. "You Billy boy are in for the treat of your life tonight!" he said. Jimmy just looked at me and had that grin I knew all too well. "I hope you don't have any plans? If you do break them right now!" he ordered me.

We had worked together for the last 5 or 6 years and were pretty tight. He had my back at work and I had his. He also was there when my bitch ex-wife Rose left me last year. That came totally out of the blue and it still hurts pretty hard. Jimmy has helped me to get out again and even do a little dating. Usually double dates with his latest girlfriend or should I say playmate. He had this knack of finding women who were drop dead gorgeous. He was single and liked his stable of women though. I couldn't see him as the type to marry.

The last time we double dated I ended up fucking both his and my date that night. We kind of shared both of the girls. That still makes me hard thinking about it. I never had two women at once before that night. I could tell just by the look on his face I was going to be in for another wild night.

He must have known what I was thinking because he said right back at me. "This is Cinco Date Night and I chose you, so shut the fuck up and be ready to get out of here right at 5:00pm. I don't want to miss a minute more than I have to. I am not going to say any more for right now, just be ready at 5:00." With his last remark he disappeared to get his work done so he could leave on time. I did the same thing only wondering the entire time just what Jimmy had up his sleeve for me and what the hell Cinco Date Night was?

We walked out the building like we did so many times before but this time was different. Jimmy's excitement was contagious. He said nothing until he pointed to his Audi and got in his car. I followed without a word. "Leave that piece of shit Dodge you drive here and we will be back later to get it. I have an image to protect you know! So go ahead ask your question!" he let this last line just hang as he smiled and drove away towards the freeway. He knew I was dying to ask about his plans for tonight.

"Ok Jimmy, what do you have planned for us tonight?" I asked him with a big smile. I couldn't wait to hear what he was up to.

"Do you remember my friend Tommy from the gym? I think you meet him a couple of times at my parties in the past." he reminded me.

"Yeah, he was the tall guy with the Porsche and the nice suits. I remember him." I replied back.

"Well he introduced me to a close friend of his about 4 months ago. SHE was awesome and very beautiful. Tommy started to date her, she is married and said she wanted more than one man and could he recommended someone clean, safe, hung and cute. Tommy recommend me and we have had a few more sessions in the last few months. I couldn't go one time because of a family emergency so he recommended Burt my other friend. You definitely remember him don't you?" he asked me again.

I could still remember seeing his friend Burt with his pants down around his knees banging some married lady in Jimmy's back yard during a drunken party. Jimmy purposely opened up the curtains to the back picture window pointing and shouting "Look at that!" Then he waited until a crowd was in front of the window and turned on the back deck light pointing out the back window again laughing hysterically.

This let the entire party watch as the two humped their brains out. Finally Burt looks behind him to sees everyone including her husband watching thru the window. The husband then goes outside and dumps his beer on his soon to be ex-wife's head and leaves telling her to never come home. I remembered that night vividly from last year still laughing until I remembered my ex-wife cheating on me. The smile faded really quickly.

"Listen Jimmy, I don't like fucking married ladies. I kind of got burnt on the receiving end if you don't remember and I don't want to do that to anyone else." I told him with a sad face remembering my past troubles.

"Billy I wouldn't have brought you tonight if I thought for one second you were going to hurt anyone. This fine lady is a swinger and she likes to play around. Her husband knows and is cool with it." He told me this as he was looking at the surprise on my face.

"He is an accountant and estate planner." he informed me. She and I were talking during some down time in the sack. She loves him but said he is not great in the bedroom department. She hinted he is small and has a low sex drive. That is why she dates others like me. I don't think she is a whore or anything. She is too classy for that. She is just oversexed and needs constant release. That is where we come in tonight." he finished.

I said nothing and Jimmy just kept driving to our destination. Finally I had to say something and I asked him why he needed me.

"You Billy are a good looking man. You are polite, well groomed and have a great body and don't worry I am not sneaking peeks at you if that is what you are thinking." He laughed at me for a moment and went on. "I am quoting some of the women who have met you at my parties. I told my lady friend tonight that I wanted to bring someone special who was hot and hung. That my friend is you in a nut shell." he stated to me.

"Burt and Tommy are already there. In fact they have about a 90 minute head start on us. That is why I wanted to leave right at 5:00pm tonight. She is definitely worth a speeding ticket." he finished. Jimmy never got one though and we ended up at the house Tommy owned. It was a nice place with a big backyard and a pool.

"Just follow me and we will sneak up on the gang or should I say gang bang. Just have fun and forget everything else. Billy she is to die for and she really wanted to meet you. I kind of talked you up so give her a great performance." he ordered me with a slap on the back and a hearty laugh.

We walked right in the house without knocking. Jimmy gave me a look and said "I didn't ring the doorbell because there is no one who will go to the door and answer it. Just follow me Billy.

We went in and it was nice house. It had a big entertainment room and antiques everywhere. It had a nice feel to it and I warmed up to the house instantly. Jimmy waved me up towards the stairs and we went to the master bedroom at the end of the 2nd floor hallway.

We approached the bedroom door and it was open. I could hear a woman in the room moaning loudly in ecstasy. You could also hear the bed and the frame being worn in quite well. Bedspring symphony is what we used to call it.

I stopped at the door. There on the bed was a woman with her ass in the air on all fours. Her body was beautiful, even from the back. She was giving some guy lying down in front of her a very sensual blowjob, that guy was Burt. Tommy was fucking her from behind and his ass was flinching as he came loud and strong. We must have arrived just before the money shot as they call it in porn. He pumped stream after stream of cum inside this woman's pussy. This brought on a flurry of action by her mouth and Burt blew his load in her mouth and all over her face. She was just sucking Burt off and cleaning him up when we walked in the room.

She got up with cum in her face, hair, chest and also running down her leg now from Tommy's last deposit and ran to hug Jimmy. I could tell she liked him. Hell everyone did. He was a good person through and through. She kissed him on the lips and he returned the messy kiss without so much as a flinch. I could tell Jimmy liked this woman also. More than he let on.

Jimmy turns and introduces me to the woman of the hour. "Billy this is Darcy, Darcy this is Billy. I have been telling you about him all last week and well here he is live and ready for action." Jimmy finished but I was now looking only at her face. Even covered in cum, I would recognize it anywhere.

I had often dreamed of doing what I think I was about to do to her. My eyes must have said more than I wanted when I looked in her eyes. She also gave me an unsure look for a split second which changed instantly to almost a pleasant surprise on her face.

For some dumb reason I stuck my hand out like we were meeting for the first time. I wasn't sure why I did it and didn't just say "Hello Darcy". I stuck my hand out to shake hers not sure what to do and she just looked at me for a brief second and smiled. She reached in pushed my hand aside and hugged me tightly saying quietly in my ear "please don't tell anyone you know me. We will talk later, ok?" I could smell sex on her and it was overpowering. Not a bad smell but a smell that instantly made me hard and ready.

We broke apart right after that and she looked at me and said "Nice to meet you Billy" almost formally in manner pretending we were just meeting for the first time. Jimmy wasn't lying when he said you were hot!" she told me this to my red face getting redder. She winked at me when the other weren't looking.

"I think since we have a new friend tonight we should make him feel at home." With that statement she got on her knees right in front of me and unbuckled my pants, pulled down the zipper and fished out my ever growing cock. She looked up and whispered to me "You have always wanted for me to do this to you, haven't you?" she added just before she engulfed my cock. I just looked down into her bedroom eyes and nodded quietly.

She went right down to the base in one move. That caught me by surprise and I almost felt like blowing my load right then and there. I closed my eyes and let her do her magic. In the mean time Jimmy was getting naked and was kneeling behind Darcy. She adjusted a little as Jimmy got behind her and just put his cock inside her from behind. He started to fuck like no tomorrow and Darcy was pushed forward on my cock with each heavy thrust of Jimmy. She was sucking me to the base and then slowly pulling it out just to repeat the motion over again.

Tommy and Burt were sitting on the edge of the bed both resting and watching the hot show before them. I started to push Darcy away because I didn't want to cum in her mouth but wanted to seriously fuck her hard and deep. The lust in my eyes must have shown. Because she looked up at me, grabbed my cock tightly and said "Relax and just let go. I will get you hard again very soon so don't even worry. Just let me finish and we will take a break."

No sooner had she said this then Jimmy grunts and unloads a huge pile of cum in her pussy. I just looked down on Darcy sucking me for dear life and Jimmy blowing his load inside her from behind and lost it. The picture was almost too much.

I grabbed her hair and started to power fuck her face for the last 15 seconds. Finally I growled loudly and thrust my hips forward and let loose. It started to come out her mouth and she couldn't suck it down fast enough. She gave it the old college try but I have been known to cum a gallon and this time was no exception. She was a total mess but just kept on suck my cock and swallowing as much of my cum as she could handle. Most of it went on her face and chest.

"Holy shit Billy, I bet Peter North has nothing on you!" she told me. I had no idea who Peter North was until Jimmy told me later he was a porn star that was known for cumming in gallons. I liked the compliment though I didn't know what it meant yet and her great smile. Darcy always had a great smile.

Well she cleaned up and took a shower while we walked in and rinsed off with her. This of course started an orgy in the shower that was taken back to the bedroom. As soon as she was on the bed Darcy was attacked by all of us at once. She squealed with delight as we started to kiss and suck her body everywhere. Soon we were all trying to insert something in this woman's body. Darcy was beautiful and had a very hot body. I still had a rough time thinking why Darcy's husband Alan tall and built would not be a good in the sack. She was hot, sexy and beautiful. Penthouse magazine should do a spread on her. She was that hot!

Well we went at it until 4 in the morning, I kid you not. I had cum 5 times a new record if I was ever keeping track! I used Darcy in every hole and loved every minute of it. It was some of the best sex I ever had.

We wound down and started to get dressed. We said our goodbyes to Tommy and got ready to leave. Just then Darcy came up to me and asked if I needed a ride. I told her Jimmy brought me but she insisted on giving me a ride home. I looked at Jimmy and he just smiled. "Looks like she wants to give you a RIDE home Billy. Try and make it into work today. You only have about 5 hours till work starts. Don't be late!" he said with a bigger smile." Then just before he left he said to me privately "If you don't get back to work I will cover for you." With that last comment I saw him leave and pull out of the driveway.

I looked around and Tommy was just falling asleep. Burt left 15 minutes earlier and that left only Darcy and me looking at each other. "I need some breakfast, how about you?" I asked Darcy.

"I am hungry besides we need to talk and a booth at breakfast seems the right move". She had a way about her that just made you want hang out with her all day. She was sweet and sexy inside and out.

She smiled as we finished her breakfast and I told her I would pick up the check. The smile had never left my face from last night. Even Darcy said the exact same thing to me at breakfast.

"Ok, now that we are done eating let's talk. I want to thank you for not spilling the beans about you knowing me and everything." She looked in my eyes and I could tell she was truly grateful.

"I don't get it Darcy? Jimmy told me you said Alan has a small dick, he's not very good in bed and lets you swing with other men." I asked right back.

"Billy I said that so Tommy, Burt and Jimmy would know it was just sex and they wouldn't get romantically involved. Alan is anything but small and he is the biggest whore monger there is. He at least didn't have a problem being a swinger though he never told me that was the arrangement at the time. I do really like Jimmy your co-worker though." She finished with a blush.

"Well he talks highly of you all the time! He acted like a little school boy when we went over to Tommy's last night. He likes you I can just tell." I also informed her. She just looked out the window for a second and came right back to me.

"It is somewhat ironic that you of all people should show up last night. I was going to cool off my heels for a little while and last night was going to be the last 'group activity' night so to speak." She finished.

"Why would you say that about me and it's somewhat ironic, I don't understand?" was all I could think.

"Billy you have known me for what 7-8 years right? I have been a loving wife to Alan the entire time until about a year ago. If you remember you marriage ended about that time right?" She looked right at me when asking me this.

"Yeah..." was all I could come up with. I hated the topic of conversation and I hated my ex-wife even more.

"Well every time all you golf nerds, the 'Fantastic Five' as I remember you calling yourselves came over after golf, I could always tell what you were all thinking.

Let's see it was you, Alan, Dale, TJ and Ricky. You all undressed me with your eyes every time. I know it because I would see every one of you looking when you thought I wasn't. Hell Dale and TJ tried to fuck me one time when I was drunk at one of Alan's parties, with no luck. They both wanted to double team me at once! I never told their wives though. I don't want to get involved in other people's problems unless asked.

I have been hit on since I have had tits. You get used to it but sometimes you get really tired of it" she confessed to me. "You however always made me feel special. You never hit on me. You always asked how I was and what was going on. Not just to look down my shirt and stare at my ass, but you really cared about me as a person. Not even Alan did that for me most of the time." Darcy informed me sadly.

"You are a really nice person, how could I not care about you?" I finished right back to her.

"I know that is why I am fond of you and consider you so special. I wanted to tell you about Rose but I didn't think it was my place until I found her with Alan!" she finished.

I however did a true spit take at this sudden news and blew my coffee all over the table. Darcy laughed until she was almost crying. I however was still reeling from her latest bomb shell while she tried to calm down and breathe. I started to clean up the mess I made as she finally continued.

"Billy thanks for that one. I haven't really laughed in a long while, it feels good inside." She told me as she caught her breath. "Ok back to Rose and Alan. I can see I got your interest. I guess I better start at the beginning of their affair and tell you what I know." She tried to finish but all I could say was the word "AFFAIR!" very loudly so the whole restaurant knew I was there. Everyone looked for a minute but eventually got back to their food.

"One day I was going to my mom's house and got half way there. She lives about an hour away. I left at 11:00am and told Alan I wouldn't be back until late because I was helping my mom out with her place and some paperwork. I forgot my important papers for my mom's insurance and went back to get them. It must have been just after noon and I just walked up to the house and went right in. Well I tried but the house was locked. I saw Alan's car and your car in the driveway. I figured you were here talking to Alan at lunch out back." she continued.

"I just unlocked the door and looked in the living room finding your ex-wife Rose leaning over the arm of my couch naked with her feet on the floor. Alan was behind her to beat the band fucking her with gusto and vigor. They never even saw me until I hit Alan with a huge chair pillow and he was knocked over and landed on the floor. I then swung at Rose and knocked her off her feet with the same chair pillow as she landed on the floor rug. Trust me Billy If I could have reached a lamp or something they both would have been in the hospital." She informed me as I never knew any of this.

"I yelled at Rose first believe it or not. 'How could you betray Billy you slut?', 'Alan you are a piece of shit too and you had better fly right or you are gone!' stuff like that. I told Rose I was going to tell you but she asked me to wait and she would tell you about it herself. You got the news the next day if I remember right. I felt so sorry for you. I was pissed at Rose and Alan to no end." She said as I just looked off trying to comprehend my wife's betrayal.

"Rose never really told me anything, just that she wanted other things in life that I couldn't provide. I knew she was being unfaithful but she never admitted it or told me anything. I think to this day that is why I am still so mad at her". I now confessed to Darcy.

"Well good riddance I say. She was fucking Dale and TJ too if you didn't know. I heard they all fucked her at the golf tournament last year. You were out of town that week or something. The only one who was true was Ricky. I saw her hit on him at one of his parties last year and he turned her down cold and called her a whore for fucking around on you. Rose took it personal and started to say crap about Ricky's girlfriend Susan. She is a little heavy but Rose was calling her a pig and told him he could do a lot better, like her and he should trade up.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers