The First Annual Rose...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well God bless Ricky, he just looked at her and said the famous line from actor Paul Newman about his wife and cheating on her. "Why should I go out for hamburger when I have steak at home!" he said it right to her face. Well the people at the party who were listening intently started to laugh at Rose and she just stormed out. Everyone at the party gave him high fives and started slapping his back. He was going to call you but I told him to butt out unless he really wanted to get involved. Ricky respects you and I know he felt sorry for you." Darcy hinted at me.

Well it looks like next year's golf team will have 3 less members. Alan, Dale and TJ were now all on my shit list. I would take care of them soon. First I wanted to know more. I was still trying to get my head around all the cheating Rose did behind my back. I never had a clue. Talk about being love blind.

"Billy I have a great idea you just gave me. Let's try a little payback to Rose and Alan. I had something planned for Friday you knew nothing about but I just changed my plans. Yes, you need closure and I am just the person to help you. Take work off on Friday and meet me here at 10:00am. I will explain everything then. Hey also ask Jimmy to take the day off too. Tell him Darcy needs his help and I want to help him also. Tell him just like I did to you." She laughed as she said it in a very sexy sultry like voice.

All I could think was Alan was a fucking idiot for cheating on Darcy. This woman was awesome! Then again some don't know what they have until it is too late. His dicks lose is my cock's gain. With that thought I tried to find out more from Darcy.

"I am not saying anything until Friday! So don't ask. I will need to make a few calls and send a few EMAILS." She stressed the email part and just started to laugh.

"What is so funny you crazy beautiful woman"" I asked her.

"Never you mind Billy, just meet me here Friday at 10:00am with Jimmy. I need to get going now though if you don't mind. I did mind but the look of her ass as she walked away was worth it. Every other man in the place did the same thing I did but the ones with women at their tables didn't make a big deal of it. The only word that kept coming to mind about Darcy was awesome.

I went to work on time and immediately told Jimmy to take Friday off with me. I repeated what Darcy told me in her mock female sexy voice. Even though I was talking he was picturing her saying it which made me smile to no end. I was just wondering what Darcy had in mind and how I was to fit into her plans. Either way I didn't care. I hated my ex-wife and wanted to get some revenge on her. The divorce left me feeling lonely and inadequate. Darcy made me feel the opposite.

I managed to get thru the rest of the week and got up early Friday and went for a small run. It cleared my head and made me feel alive. I made it a short run because I didn't want to be too tired for Darcy. I called Jimmy after 8:00am to make sure he got up (he is a heavy sleeper).

"You ready big guy, Darcy wants to meet us at the coffee shop at 10:00am so don't be late. See you then." I finished as we said our goodbyes.

We both showed up right at 10:00am and Darcy was already at a booth. We said our hellos and sat down next to her. I got in on one side and Jimmy on the other. She was looking at some official paperwork and signed the bottom with a laugh. "Wait till Alan sees this, he is going to shit a brick." is all she would say.

We ordered a light breakfast each and we all started to talk. Well really Darcy started to talk and we both listened intently. The first thing out of her mouth was priceless though we didn't know it yet. "I want you both to read the emails on the left side of the page they are the originals. If you look at the right side of the page you will see what I sent instead." Both Jimmy and I looked at each other trying to figure out just what she was talking about.

She looked like we were stupid kids trying to solve a tough math problem. "Ok I guess I should have explained myself a little better. Last year when Alan cheated on me I got wise. I called my brother who works for a large IT company. His friend does work on the side both legal and illegal. Well I had my brother's friend put spy tracking software on Alan's computer at home and at work. I took him there on a Saturday when Alan's office was closed.

I could see what Alan sent, what he received, if he opened a new email account, hell I could even stop or alter any email coming or going. If I wanted him to see an email from Rose I let it through. If I didn't I would let it sit and his computer would never know the difference.

Well for the past 6 month I have been keeping track of my clueless husband. He thinks just because he opens a new email named 'Bigstudman1975' I won't know about it. Just enjoy your meal and keep reading. Now remember the ones on the left are the originals and the ones on the right are the ones I changed and sent out."

We got our meals and we both started to read. The more I read the funnier it got. It was funny because I was in on the inside joke. Rose and Alan would not be laughing soon. We both finished about the same time and we just looked at her with amazement.

"Holy shit Darcy that was a master plan you came up with. Remind me not to get you pissed off at me OK?" I finished to laughs around the table.

"Billy I could never get mad at you. You are way too sweet". She said this as Jimmy was looking at her too with big puppy eyes. "You are very special also Jimmy and thanks for being my friend." She added to him as she gave him a peck on the cheek. That brought an instant smile to his face and his mood changed greatly.

"Now guys we need to be ready and naked by 11:50 or so. I arranged for Rose to show up first at 12:05 sharp and have Alan get there about 3 or 4 minutes later. If they both show up at the same time then so much the better. Each will be expecting something very different than what they expect to get." She finished with a big smile. "Meet me at my house in an hour and I will get you two all naked and set. I have to drop off the papers I just signed." She said this as she kissed us both to the surprise of the people eating around us.

Both Jimmy and I waited at the café about an hour and went over to Darcy's house. I liked Darcy but really started to hate Alan. I blamed him as well as Rose for my life being turned upside down and it was payback time.

Rose was expecting a jewelry box from Nobel's Jewelry Store. It was a high end store in town and Darcy told me Rose was just as big a whore for jewelry as she was for cock (something I already knew). Alan in his fake emails hinted he wanted to ask a question he has been dying to ask her. Rose always liked money and I think most of my problems besides Rose herself was the fact she wanted to be rich and in control.

"I have been playing these two for months now. I started them talking about making their relationship permanent even though I was the one pulling strings. Rose actually thinks Alan is going to propose to her today! What a dumb shit she is. Alan thinks he is going to get a world class ass fucking by your ex-whore in a sheer outfit that leaves nothing to the imagination. I however have another surprise for Alan and Rose that both won't like at all." she finished.

We relaxed until 11:45 and got ready for a show. I was actually nervous but not because of my ex-wife but because I saw Darcy strip naked right in front of me and didn't know if I could hold off cumming before Rose and Alan got there. Jimmy and I just undressed as we watched Darcy's body displayed in all its' glory.

She smiled and told us to both sit on the sofa. Darcy kneeled down in front of us and started to perform her magic back and forth on or cocks. She was awesome at giving head. Trust me if Rose could of sucked my cock like this I would still somehow be married to her. She serviced us for about 10 or 15 minutes.

We would rub her breasts and stroke her hair. She seemed to like the soft touch and she started to moan as we started to pinch her nipples harder and more often. Finally I just pushed her away off my cock and in one move picked her up from her kneeling position by grabbing her under her arms and landing her right on her feet.

"I have to be inside you right now Darcy just don't do anything too rough for a minute or two unless you want me to cum prematurely. " I confessed to Darcy with true passion in my eyes. Darcy just started to laugh at my last statement.

"Jimmy move closer to the arm of the couch and keep sitting there. Billy you can fuck me however you want just let me get in position." Darcy told us this as she moved to the edge of the couch arm and bent over. Her face was right over Jimmy's cock and I was looking into some true afternoon delight myself.

We started up again with Jimmy moaning from Darcy's mouth doing a fine job on his cock. I was taking slow deep strokes holding her lovely hips trying to make this first one last. We were in the exact same position (minus Jimmy) that Alan and my ex-wife were in when Darcy caught them together. The picture perfect postcard was all ready for Rose and Alan to look at.

We started to get into it and I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. I open them and saw Jimmy leaning his head back on the couch with his eyes closed and a huge smile across his face. I closed my eyes again forgetting why I was even there until I heard a car come in the driveway and a door close.

We purposely left the front door open and put a heavy planter in front so it couldn't be closed. Rose came right in and just froze in her tracks. "What the fuck do you think you are doing Billy I'm your wifeffff..." this last line sort of trailed off into nothing. It was then she remembered she dumped me and we were no longer married. I was a bachelor remember you dumb bitch. She has never even seen me with another girl much less fucking one of her friends on their couch in person. I looked right in her eyes with a huge smile on my face as I continued to stroke in and out of Darcy's pussy.

"Rose it is so good to see you. Jimmy and I were just having our way with the always beautiful Darcy. Come on in we will have another guest in just a minut..." I didn't even finish my sentence when Alan came in almost right on cue. Life does have its moments sometimes.

"DARCY, what the hell do you think you are doing? Billy stop fucking my wife!" he demanded as he planted his feet on the rug and put his two fists curled up next to him like he was going to fight someone.

"That's funny Alan, had I known earlier last year I might have said the same thing to you" I told him this as he looked away guiltily. I never stopped fucking his wife the entire time. I made eye contact with Alan this time as I slowly spit roasted Darcy with Jimmy's help.

Darcy released Jimmy's cock and then jumped into our conversation. "Alan you are a true piece of work. Shut the fuck up! You of all people should be talking. I have known what you have been up to for the last year. I never trusted you again after I caught you with the whore of the county there." she said as she pointed right at Rose.

"Huh! Well Alan has something to ask me and I want you all to hear it. Ask the question your lips have been trembling to say and let's see my special gift honey, I can't wait." Rose looked right at Alan with starry eyes as she asked this. Alan's confused face must have said it all.

Alan without missing a beat asked Rose "Where is your see through outfit, fishnet body suit and the fur handcuffs?"

At this we just started to laugh. I pulled out of Darcy and Jimmy was beside himself trying not to cry too hard from laughing. I think Darcy had the biggest laugh as she fell off the couch arm to the floor and was holding her stomach from laughing so hard. It took about two minutes to stop and finally Darcy spoke. The entire time both Rose and Alan were just looking at us wanting to understand what was so funny.

"Alan I have been playing you and hacking your emails since last year 'BigStiffOne1975' or 'Bigstudmuffin' or whatever the fuck you call yourself. I have pictures, emails, videos and sworn affidavits about you, Rose here, your secretary Gail, the 4 tramps from Joey's Bar & Grill and get this old Mrs. Smith up the street. Alan you are even servicing old ladies. You are a true piece of work like I said." Darcy finished with a nasty look.

"Rose I was playing you also for the last year. You are a dumb and deceitful bitch. Alan doesn't want you as a wife. You are a card carrying whore and everyone knows it. Who wants to be married to you? Only Billy here wanted to and you blew that chance.

Billy is awesome plain and simple. He is honest, loyal, handsome, hung and best of all he is my true friend." And with this last comment Darcy got up off the floor and came right over to me. She kissed me with passion and I returned the kiss. Out tongues started to dance and have fun again. I was ready to start up right where we left off.

"Just fucking great Darcy! You can hump these losers all you want, I am going to divorce you when I talk to my lawyer Monday." Alan threatened Darcy.

"Don't worry Alan I already hired them. My PI and lawyer bills were already all paid by you. In fact, speak of the devil." she said as she looked at a man coming through the door. He looked at the scene in the room and his eyes got real big. He looked at Alan and asked him who he was.

"My name is Alan Myers and I am the owner of the house, who are you?" Alan asked in surprise.

"My name is Mr. Haverton and you sir have just been served, good day." And with that he pulled out a thick envelope of papers and handed them to Alan. He instantly turned on his heels and left in a hurry. He did however turn and take one last look at Darcy. He would have to be dead from the waist down not to.

"Those papers you have in your hands are asking for half of all monetary assets, the house, the BMW, the winter cabin and half of your paycheck as alimony. My lawyers or should I say your old lawyers tell me I have a great case and with all the evidence I have you should be paying for me to fuck around for years to come. In fact I plan on never getting married again so for your entire working life you will have to support an ex-wife who fucks your old friends on your dime.

Guys lets go over to Billy's place and you both can continue to have your way with me." Darcy finished with a giggle to the shocked Rose and Alan. We got dressed quickly and just walked out the front door past them never saying a word. Rose and Alan were still in shock and hadn't moved an inch. They were looking at each other like they were clueless and didn't know what just hit them. It felt good to have some closure.

----------

Darcy and Alan were divorced about 8 months later. He lost his shirt and would be supporting Darcy for years to come like she predicted. She has a new boyfriend now, me! Once in a while she will call me and ask for some special time with Jimmy and me together. Jimmy always smiles when Darcy's name is mentioned.

Rose and Alan actually married just after his divorce. They are still together but they don't trust each other so there is not much love there. I think they are the only two people who can stand each other now. I know for a fact that they cheat on each other (people still gossip in my ear) and I figured it's a matter of time before they go their own separate ways. I feel sorry for Rose sometimes until I think of all the cheating she did then the feeling fades.

My life has settled in now and I am happy again.

About 2 months after our confrontation with Rose and Alan however I finally saw Ricky and his fiance Susan in Joey's Bar & Grill. I went up to Ricky and gave him a big bear hug. He looked like he was going to blush and then I put out my hand and shook his with gusto.

"Ricky I am so glad to see you and Susan here tonight. I was going to call you a while ago but never got the chance. I wanted to thank you personally for being my true friend and sticking up for me and my marriage or whatever you wanted to call it."

"Billy I am glad I could help and you know I am always there for you." he said with a genuine smile taking his hand back.

"I am glad for you too Billy. Find someone nice you can trust and enjoy the rest of your life. You are a good person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" Susan spoke to me. It is the most I think she has ever talked to me. I leaned in thanking her and kissed her on the cheek which made her blush also.

"I heard what you did for me at your party last year and all your support with all the shit that went down with Rose and I just want to thank you again!" I added again.

"Billy I am always there for you. Better than I can say for TJ and Dale!" he finished and it reminded me of something.

"Yeah well I was going to get back at them guys too but since I never caught them and all I have heard was rumors, I let it go" I told Ricky.

"Well if it was me and they tried a 'First Annual Susan Round Robin Tournament' I would have shot them all in the face and celebrated afterwards." he said to my confused face.

"What tournament are you talking about Ricky?" I asked him. He looked like he said too much but since he opened the door he could tell I wanted to look in.

"Billy let's get a booth and we can talk. I will tell you what I know but don't get mad at me for not telling you. I never knew how to even begin and Darcy warned me to keep my nose out of it unless I wanted to jump in with both feet. Darcy is very wise sometimes." he informed me. I already knew this though.

We got a booth and he started to fill me in on what he was talking about earlier.

"Billy I know we golf almost all summer and fall every year but I need you to remember back to last year. It was a Friday and Alan called out of the blue and asked you to go golfing. He said he wanted to get the 'Fantastic Five' together before the season started. It must have been April or May of last year.

Well from what I found out you were invited and I wasn't. They told you I was sick and couldn't make it. Actually I was never invited. I would have blown the whistle on them if I had been. I know what I am telling you now because Dale and TJ were bragging when they were drunk one night and told me the entire story. They seemed really proud of what they pulled off on you. They were slapping themselves on the back and celebrating how big a cuckold you were. Remember this is them talking and I had nothing to do with it. I do still feel guilty for not telling you once I found out but by that time you two were separated and going for a divorce.

Well they all came up with the plan while drinking right here at this bar. They called it the "First Annual Rose Round Robin Tournament' which was a joke name they made up that day. Basically they were to invite you and Rose to the club. They were to distract you by playing golf all afternoon while they all had your wife in the back poker room. You know the one we can rent out for small parties and card games?

Well you and Rose showed up. She usually doesn't go with you to golfing but Alan made sure she went this time. He threatened to tell you everything if she didn't help. Well the boys planned a little more than Rose knew about." Ricky finished.

"Yeah, I remember that day now. You were not there and I thought it was strange since you are one of the 'Fantastic Five'. Alan also said he talked to Rose previously that day and she invited herself. I think I remember her saying she wanted to have a few drinks and invited a few girlfriends over while I golfed." I tried to remember everything about that normal seeming day.

"Well as soon as you were on the first hole, Dale had a phone call and had to go back to the club house for a 'work' problem. If you remember he didn't join you until the back nine. It was you, Alan and TJ playing. Then Alan gets a call about the 8th hole and has to duck out to take care of some 'important business' problem. He rejoined you about the 14thth hole and he finishes with you. If you also remember TJ had to leave about the 13th hole and never returned until you saw him at the club house." Ricky informed me.