The First Assignment

Story Info
A submissive's first assignment; writing for her Sir.
3.2k words
4.4
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers

I have been asked, no, told, to write a story for the man I wish to have take me as a lover. I cannot, and will not, disappoint him, and myself. I will do what he (in truth) asks of me, and feel honored as I serve him.

He flatters me by requiring that I cast the two of us into the fantasies. I feel that it will be an act of intimacy and devotion on my part, and that he will take it as such. I don't know what direction it will take, but I am going there.

* * * * *

She has thought of little else for days. They both kept her awake at night and woke her in the gray morning, a sharp little tingle of curiosity and desire. At moments when she did not expect it, the memory or dream of him would flash from her mind to her every extremity. She wanted him urgently, almost desperately, but was also willing to prove herself to him, if that was required. Sometimes she thought she felt a cord of golden light binding her, pulling her toward him, inescapably. She had no desire to escape.

The room was twilit through the sheer curtains, and she closed her eyes, hoping it would enable her to hear him approach more clearly. The pain of waiting was bearing down on her, but she knew she would do what was required, in the amount of time he would determine.

The bed sheets were cool against her knees , shins and feet. She knew it had only been minutes, but she felt them with the intensity of an hour. spent kneeling . Though her body remained obediently in position, her eyes snapped open reflexively as she heard the door opening., and the soft thud of footsteps on carpet approaching her.

Before he spoke, he touched her left foot, ran his hand up the back of her leg, and in a circle around her naked butt, then up the spine and to the back of her neck, where it came to rest almost weightlessly. "You have begun well, my dear. Are you ready to continue?"

"Yes, Sir." she replied, in a voice she barely recognized as her own.

His hand tightened on the back of her neck. "Will you submit to me, as my slut, to be used for my pleasure as I see fit? Will you promise to follow all rules we have agreed upon?"

"I am yours, Sir, to be used and Dominated by you" she managed to reply in a hoarse whisper, as she felt his other hand slide between her legs, stroking the newly-shaved mound.

She was wet from the moment she had entered his bedroom for the first time, earlier this evening. She had given herself a mild shock of embarrassed lust by immediately looking for the eye bolts and the "special" furniture of the dungeon aficionado. If there, it was so discrete as to be invisible. So far, he had controlled her with nothing but his words, the lightest of hands, and her overwhelming need to bring him pleasure. She longed for more direct physical challenges from him, more opportunities to prove her devotion.

"You do NOT have permission to come" he said with a voice of calm authority, as his index finger found her almost painfully sensitive clitoris, and pressed gently. She took a deep breath to steady herself and awaited his direction. His finger moved from the clitoris through the wet valley of flesh between her legs, pausing at the entrance to her vagina, but not entering. "Do you want to feel me inside you, dear? Do you want me to make you come on my hand right now?"

She felt as if the roller coaster of lust she had been riding for the past weeks had just crested a steep hill and was now dropping her at light speed into another realm of being. His finger pressed, ever so lightly, and she gasped and involuntarily tilted her pelvis toward the touch. "Yes, Sir" she managed to say, with a slight tremor in her voice.

"Not yet, dear." he said, as his finger continued its journey to and over her rear opening, evoking a slight gasp and a shiver of desire. "I will take every part of you when it is time, but now I want you to put your hands behind you, with palms together." He removed his hands from her neck and ass, and she felt a momentary change in the air around her as he took a step away from the bed and reached down for the black leather bag she had noticed was sitting by the nightstand when she came in the room.


She obeyed his instruction, and felt the leather cuffs being buckled around each wrist, then both heard the clink of metal meeting metal and felt the comforting loss of power as they were clipped together, holding her hands securely in the small of her back. Her fingers curled into loose fists, one atop the other. He held her bound hands in both of his and leaned over her shoulder to whisper "Now you will be mine until I release you. Do you understand?" She nodded her assent. "That is good, dear, Now turn around."

She felt awkward, off-balance, as she moved on her knees to face him. His hands moved to her shoulders to steady her as she turned. She wanted to look at him directly, to let him see in her eyes how being with him was affecting her, but she resisted the urge, keeping her eyes downcast. When she had completed the 180 degrees of the turn, he moved his palms to either side of her face, and tilted it toward his. "You may look at me, my slut." he said, and her blue-gray eyes met his pure blue ones. "Yes, I know" he continued, in answer to the unspoken question her mind was formulating. "You are exactly as I want you to be right now, in every way. Now, use your teeth to undress me."

She obediently took the first button of his black shirt between her teeth, tried to hold the material down with her tongue, and tugged to release the button from the buttonhole. It slipped from her lips, and she grasped it again, as he stroked her hair and waited patiently for her to accomplish her task. Each button took time and she wished he would allow her to use her hands, just for moment, or that he would offer some assistance, but he did not. At last, as she was reaching the final button, he pulled the bottom of the shirt from the waistband of his smooth black leather jeans, took a step back from the bed, and removed it.

Her hard nipples felt the warmth of his skin as he reached for her and pulled her against his chest. He moved his hands from her back to her shoulders and then down to the erect pink-brown nipples. She gasped as he took each of them between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them first lightly and then harder. A cry of pain/pleasure escaped her lips when he pinched and pulled her heavy breasts upwards and held them there for a moment. He smiled then, saying "That's good, dear, soon there will be more." She moaned at the thought of what would "more" would be. He immediately gave a sharp tug and released both nipples, making her cry out, louder this time. "You are doing well, dear, and I know you are wet from wanting these", he said as he reached for the clamps which were laid out on the nightstand, behind the phone, where she had not noticed them earlier.

The clamps were the screw-down type she had worn before with relative ease, but the sight of them and the silver chain which joined them made her cringe slightly, in spite of her rising desire. He grasped her left nipple, pinched and pulled with the expertise of the experienced giver of welcome torments, and attached the clamp slowly as she tried to steady her uneven breathing and adjust to the pain. The right nipple followed and she could feel the weight of the chain as it draped between her breasts.

"Is that too much for you?" he asked. In spite of the struggle she was still having with the sharp points of pain, she shook her head no. "I am sure you can do this well for me, dear. Now, I am going to tighten them and you are to use your safe word if it is more than you can take. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand." she whispered in both fear and anticipation. He alternated, tightening a bit at a time, giving her time to transform the pain into a sensation of pleasure and pride. Just as she was on the verge of calling her safe word, he stopped, and took a step back to get a more complete view of his project. He flicked the chain with his index finger, making it swing and increasing the burning in her nipples.

"Very nice. I like that. You look very appealing to me right now, naked on my bed, your wrists bound and your breasts joined this way. It makes we want to reward you in some way. Do you want a reward for being such a good slut so far, dear?" he asked, with an edge of irony in his voice.

"Yes, Sir, if you wish to give me one." she replied.

"I do wish to, dear," he responded. He unclipped her wrists, moving her hands to her sides. "Now, turn around and get on your elbows and knees, with your ass toward me. That's right, yes, head down, spread your knees for me", he continued as she positioned herself to give him access to her interior, still wetter now, knowing she would soon have what she longed for.

Once again, she felt movement behind her, and the purr of a long, heavy zipper being unzipped. Then his palms moved smoothly over the skin of her upturned ass, stroking her like one would a beloved pet. "I am going to put this in your ass, dear. Trust me, and I won't hurt you. Are you ready?" he asked, running his finger, slick with cool lubricant, slowly over and around her tense rear hole. She was intensely excited by the thought of this pending intimate invasion, but also fearful, not being able to see the device that was to be used to penetrate her. They had talked about his fondness for anal play, but she had not yet seen his collection of toys for that purpose.

As if hearing her thoughts, he said "There is no need to be afraid. I will not do anything to give you unwelcome pain or harm you in any way. Do you understand that?", he asked, as the tip of his finger slide into her ass, making her gasp with pleasure.


"Yes, Sir. I understand", she replied, as his finger pushed very gradually deeper inside her. In spite of the momentary bite of pain during the first moments of his invasion, she wanted more of this submissive pleasure. As if reading her thoughts again, he began to move his finger, sliding almost out of her and then back in, until his palm rested on her crack She felt herself helpless, held immobile by the pleasurable sensation of being filled, as well as the intimate physical grip he had on her. His finger slowly moved back and exited her body, to be replaced by the tip of an unseen plug.

"Here you go, just relax and let it slide into your ass, my dear.", he said, pressing the tip of the device against her well-prepared opening. She remained motionless as he pushed the plug into her, slowly and relentlessly. Though larger than his finger, it was not painful and the sensation of being filled was welcome to her. "That's good, dear. It feels good now, doesn't it?", he said, sliding his hand between her legs and stroking her outer labia. She longed for him to just fuck her, to end the tension of anticipation she had felt all week, waiting for this night. His hand traveled farther, to the swollen clitoris, and he grasped it between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing just hard enough to make her utter a small cry of painful pleasure. "When I ask you a question, you are to answer? Is that understood?", he continued, squeezing harder now.

"Yes, Sir, it does feel very good now." she replied, hoping he would release her throbbing clit. Instead, he eased up the pressure and began to tug on it rhythmically, making her struggle with the urge to pull away from this nearly overwhelming sensation.

"Do you want to come this way, my slut?" he asked, as her body tensed in readiness for release.

"Yes, please, Sir, may I?" she whispered

"No, you will not. I will tell you when you are allowed to orgasm. You can take much more than you know", he said ominously, still manipulating her distended clitoris, as her breath became more uneven and her thighs began to quiver slightly. "If you disobey me, you will be punished. You may not come."

Just when she thought she could not stand another moment of his torment, he stopped the movement, but continued to hold her erect clitoris firmly. "There is one more thing you need to feel, dear. I want you to be completely under my power when I put my cock in you. Now turn and face me again."

She obeyed, turning on hands and knees until he put his hands on her upper arms and helped her to her knees once again. The chain between her compressed nipples rested on her chest now, and she was even more aware of the plug filling her ass as she changed position. What else could he want to do to her, she wondered.

Her silent question was answered as a rubber-coated clamp replaced his thumb and finger on her clitoris. She gasped and tried to regain control over her breathing which had stopped momentarily when the clamp was put in place. His arms encircled her then, pulling her close to him, pressing her throbbing nipples against his chest. He kissed her cheek, then her lips, as one hand moved up her back to the nape of her neck, then grasped the base of the long braid of dark hair that ended just above her bound wrists. Holding it firmly, he spoke just above a whisper, his mouth near her ear. "You are a beautiful slut; very pleasing to me. Do you wish to continue?"

"Thank you, Sir. I would like to continue." she answered, no longer aware of any feeling other than her desire to give herself to him completely, to feel his cock fill her wet and achingly empty pussy. She had waited months just to find an excuse to talk to him, and weeks for him to decide to take her as a lover, yet now her patience was slipping away. "I want your cock inside me, Sir", she said.

"Tell me again, slut. Tell me what you want." he responded.

"I want you to fuck me, Sir, very much."

"Beg me, then, I won't do it until you beg me. Beg me to fuck you.", he said, and she felt yet another current of desire flash through her body and mind.

"Please, Sir, I beg you to put your cock in me. I want you so much, and I have been waiting for so long, please, please fuck me, please let me feel your hard cock inside me…" her rush of words ended as he kissed her again. She arched her back to push her now nearly numb nipples against him, harder, and felt the chain making an imprint on her pale skin. Her clit was pounding from desire as much as the pressure of the clamp, and she cringed when his hand moved between her legs, just grazing the clamp on its way to her pussy. His two fingers slid deeply into her then, sending shock waves of lust all over her body as she contracted, gripping them tightly.

"Yes, dear, you do want my cock, don't you?" he said, sliding his fingers almost back out of her and then thrusting them back in rapidly.

"Oh yes, please, Sir, please, please, I beg you to let me come soon. Please fill me with your cock, Sir." she moaned as the muscles of her vagina tried to grasp his fingers, to keep them inside her. Each time, his fingers, now glistening with her lubrication, escaped the tightened glove, only to return a moment later.

She enjoyed the game of begging with a man, but it was no longer a game to her. She felt a true desperation rising, a fear that he would take her to the very brink and leave her there, quivering with unfulfilled need. She could hear the edge in her voice, almost a demand "Now, John, please! I have to have you, Sir. I have to!"

Within the bounds of their agreed upon roles, he could have refused her for being demanding with him. Her lust, though greatly appealing to him, was not the deciding factor in what would or would not happen between them. He was in control, having taken the power she had been so willing to give up to him. She would comply with his wishes, and his commands.

He almost smiled at her change in demeanor with him then. He knew she would accept his rule over her absolutely, though his desires did not extend to the tyrannical. The control he exercised over her was craved by both of them. It was time.

This time when he withdrew his hand from between her legs, it was not to tease her, but to help her recline fully on the bed. "I am going to remove these now.", he said a second before removing the clamp on her left nipple, laying it between her breasts, and taking the fiercely aching nipple in his mouth, sucking hard, while she struggled, eyes squeezed tightly closed, against the urge to cry out from the pain of the blood rushing back into it. Just as the sensation began to become manageable, he removed the other clamp and fastened his lips around the newly freed, throbbing nipple. Again, she fought the urge to try to escape his insistent mouth and the pain beneath it until the intensity began to lessen. He moved his lips to her throat and then her face, kissing chin, forehead, both cheeks and finally her lips.

He was on the bed now, and his skin against the length of her body made her tingle like an electrical current coursing through her every nerve ending.

She pushed the chair away from the desk and re-read the previous page yet again, waiting for the fantasy to trigger words. They did not. With a slight surprise, she realized that, as much as she wanted the experience itself, she had not yet constructed it in fantasy. The film just did a fade to gray, escaping her grasp. She tried to imagine his face, realizing that she had come to an unexpected, momentary

END

10/31/01, to John, Lord Talon

_lisa_
_lisa_
8 Followers