The First But Not the Last For Jen

Story Info
She discovers her mother's secret life.
4.6k words
4.57
92.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two years since Diane had been surprised by the visit of Darrel, while she had been out sunbathing in the nude on her deck next to her pool.

Living out in the country had afforded she and her family a large property, with their nearest neighbors a quarter mile away. The five foot high wood fence, that provided extra privacy that had given Diane and her family the chance to sunbathe without the worry of unwanted attention.

All of these factors helped add to a confidence that often led to soaking up the sun in the nude.

The visit by Darrel, a colleague of Diane's in a local nonprofit organization they both volunteered with, had come during one of the hottest days of the year and while she was enjoying one of those private, or so she thought, moments of soaking up the sun. And she had been doing this in the nude.

She had music blaring from the stereo speakers on the deck and the sound of Darrel pulling his car into the driveway and up to the house, that set off the road some 80 yards, wasn't heard above the top 40 tunes, that Diane was lost in as she laid on her back, enjoying the sun.

When Darrel looked over the fence, after getting no response from the door bell or several knocks on the door, he saw Diane, the beautiful brunet he had been doing volunteer work and fantasizing about, laying out with nothing on but her smile by her pool.


His cock had gotten hard almost immediately. Before he knew it, he was quietly opening the door to the pool, undressing and then standing over Diane with his throbbing black cock.

Forty-five minutes later, she was promising Darrel that she was his, whenever he wanted as often as he wanted.

Now two years later, Diane was still trying to come to grips with the change in her life.

She had grown addicted to black cocks. Not just Darrel's, but black cocks. As many and as often as she could get them.

Although she had been as careful as she could be, her new life was still her secret. But that secret was becoming more difficult to maintain.

Especially when Darrel began taking her to black clubs to show her off and making her see him in other public settings, in order for her to get the black cock she enjoyed getting from Darrel.

One time at one of the black clubs Darrel would take her to, she had seen the mother of one of her daughter Kim's friends. Although they were there for nearly two hours, Diane didn't make eye contact with the woman, she couldn't be sure that she wasn't seen by this mother of Kim's friend.

But, even if she had, it wouldn't have mattered.

Diane, had other black men that she would see as well, but Darrel was her first and her favorite and he seemed to know all of her buttons to push and she enjoyed him pushing those buttons.

Her daughters were both finished with their undergraduate work and were now working and living out on their own. Her husband was still distant and not very attentive, even though Diane had thought that might change when their daughters moved out.

They would come home on weekends once in a while, but no more than once a month, twice at the most, even though they only lived an hour away.

In a couple of days, Kim and Jenny would be coming home for the long July 4th weekend holiday and Diane was looking forward to seeing them.

Diane, had all the shopping done, with food and plenty of drinks ready for the weekend of activity and company she was expecting. The house was clean and ready for the family and friends that would be there for the party on Saturday.

Today was to be Diane's day. The calm before the storm if you will.

As she reclined around the pool, her bikini allowed her to soak in the sun that she enjoyed so much. Putting on a little more to her copper looking skin that looked anything but the skin of a 50 year old woman.

Although she didn't act like some woman of beauty do, looking down at those woman around her who weren't lucky enough to have her physical assets, she did have a confidence that her taking care of herself through working out through the years, had paid off.

Large full breasts on a beautiful frame and lovely thighs and legs had certainly earned her much attention through the years. Especially the last two years.

Ever since Darrel had surprised her on the deck two years ago, while she was sunbathing in the nude, she was getting more attention than she had ever received in her life.

She has received attention in the past, but the white men very rarely did anything beyond the harmless flirting, or an occasional compliment about what she was wearing. Darrel and nearly every other black man that she had made eye contact with over the last two years were different.

And now she was different.

As she enjoyed the sun and drifting back in thought over the last two years and how her life had changed, she thought of Darrel. He had been especially busy with work over the last two weeks and she had only been able to see him once, when she stopped by his office.

Within seconds after being ushered into his office by his secretary, a lovely young lady in her early to mid-twenty's, about the age of her youngest daughter Kim, Diane was on her knees in front of Darrel, pulling his cock out of his slacks.

She sucked and licked on his cock. His black cock. His cock that had changed her life.

It took just a couple of minutes to have him hard and she was not going to let her efforts go without her feeling him throb and pulsate and grow in her dripping wet shaved and soaking wet pussy.

It had only been two years ago, that Diane had been a virgin for black cock. Now, her pussy had been fucked by dozens of men, all black, and yet, each time Darrel or almost any other black man began to fill her their cock, it was like her first time.

Darrel fucked her for nearly 35 minutes that day she dropped by his office before his secretary buzzed him on the intercom, to let him know his next appointment was there.

When he watched her walking out the door a few minutes later, he noticed that on the inside of Diane's right leg, some of his cum he had pumped into her pussy, was beginning to run down. She hadn't worn panties, save for a few times since he took her two years ago. That day as she left his office was another day, that Diane had followed his instructions, about never wearing panties if she was going to be seeing him.

As Diane remembered that visit, she heard a car engine shut off, just outside her garage 30 feet away on the other side of the privacy fence. Then she heard car doors slamming shut.

She reached for her towel, then heard the familiar voice of Darrel. There were other voices but not those of anyone she recognized.

Her nipples began to stiffen with the thoughts of what a visit from Darrel usually meant and she looked at the her watch that was resting on the deck next to her. It was 11:00 a.m. Her husband wouldn't be home until late afternoon. She would have time to enjoy Darrel and his friends, whomever they were.

It never mattered to her. When Darrel arrived, or when she met him elsewhere, she knew that whatever he wanted he got. She learned early on that he was going to share her. As her obsession with black cocks grew, she also knew that she hadn't found a ceiling on how much was enough for her.

Within seconds after hearing Darrel's voice, the fence door opened and he walked in, with three black men following him.

Instantly his friends began to whistle and praise Darrel for his "white bitch" and how hot she looked.

They were "newbies" as Darrel called them whenever he talked to Diane. Diane rushed up to Darrel and kissed him and then as she had learned how to "greet him properly" she slid down his body to her knees and began to unzip his slacks. She pulled his semi-erect cock through his boxers and began to suck on the tip of his cock.

Darrel, put his hands on her head and began to move his fingers through her hair.

Out of the corner of her eyes she could see Darrel's friends sliding into the deck chairs and begin to watch her as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. She had never really enjoyed giving "blow jobs" to her husband or boyfriends before she got married. But she really enjoyed sucking on Darrel's cock. She looked forward to sucking black cocks in general.

After nearly fifteen minutes of sucking on Darrel's cock, she could begin to feel the balls begin to tighten. His thrusts into her mouth as he fucked her face began to become more aggressive. She knew that he was close and normally she would want him to fuck her pussy and fill it with his black seed, but with the other men there, she knew that there would be plenty of black cock for her pussy.

Diane, continued to work on her Darrel's cock and tried to coax her reward out of it. Finally, after several rapid thrusts that had the tip of his cock, moving part way down her throat, the first volley of his load splashed down her throat. It was followed by a second and then a third.

As she felt his cum sliding down her throat, he pulled out of her mouth and let the rest of it splash on her face and then her neck and tits. She looked up at her lover and smiled and he returned it.

The other men hooted and hollered as they began to debate who would be next. Someone began to undo her bikini top while the others picked her up and brought to a reclining cushioned lawn chair. She felt her bikini bottom being pulled down.

And then her legs were pulled open. She hadn't realized the others were all naked and ready for their turn. As one took position between her legs and began to insert his cock into her, another shoved his cock in her face and told her to "suck it bitch."

As the cock slipped into her mouth and the man began to tell her how he wanted her to suck his cock, his body screened her from being able to see Darrel. There eyes had been locked until then. She really liked how Darrel had helped her discover an appreciation for sex again.

It had been years since she and her husband had enjoyed sex with each other.

Darrell had helped her rediscover her sense of being a sexual being again. He had also helped her come to understand that she had a "slut side" to her sexual personality. And now, with his friends, she was beginning to enjoy her "slut side" and she began to feel her first climax begin to build.

The black man that was fucking her was not wasting any time. He was acting like it had been weeks, maybe months or even years since he had fucked a woman.

Fortunately her pussy had gotten soaking wet while sucking Darrel's cock, because this first cock had been shoved in without any pretense of concern for whether she was ready. Now, as he fucked Diane with animal like thrusts, she began to feel her "friend" as she called her orgasm, getting ready to arrive.

"Yes, fuck me, keeping fucking me," Diane gasped. "she's almost here."

Time after time the large black cock was shoved into her pussy, and then pulled back, nearly all the way out, and then shoved back in.

The cock in her mouth was working in rhythm to thrusts between her bronzed and toned legs.

She was ready for this, although two years ago, her first gang bang with seven black men, had left her exhausted and bed ridden for three and a half days.

Her family had nearly taken her to the emergency room. Diane had forbidden them to do that, convincing them she just had a bout of the "flu" and that she would be fine in a couple of days.

During her "recovery" she had vowed to get in even better shape for her next time with Darrel and his friends. As someone who had taken pride in her fitness, she had never been put through a six hour "fuck-robics" like she had experienced with that first gang bang.

She knew there would be a next time. In fact she knew there would be many next times when it came to black cocks and black gang bangs. She was addicted.

And now, her friend was there. Her first wave of the orgasm hit her just as a thrust from the cock in her mouth was putting the tip of the cock in her mouth at its deepest in her throat. This caused her throat to reflexively swallow and that sent the man who belonged to that cock over the edge. He began to spurt load after load down her throat, as Diane began to cum in waves.

The cock in her pussy began to explode and fill her with the first of what would be several loads of black seed, by the end of the visit from Darrel and his friends.

Diane's body eventually went limp as the cocks in her mouth and pussy were pulled out after fulfilling their initial mission.

The third of Darrel's friends said, "My turn honey. And don't think you are getting any rest. I have been more than patient for my chance."

Diane had one request.

"May I get on my hands and knees on floating mattress," she asked?

The mattress was over on the deck that was in front of the sliding glass door.

"Yes, baby, you may. But get over there and get ready because I am not waiting," he replied.

Diane hustled over and got on all fours in the middle of the floating mattress that was now being used in a much different recreational way than it had been.

"Have fun with her Cedric, she loves being fucked doggy style," Darrel said.

As little as that would come to an introduction, Diane knew the name of one of her new black men. Darrel had "introduced" her, as he liked to call it, to many friends and business associates in the last two years. In many of those situations, she had never learned the name of the men who he had shared her with.

As Cedric moved behind her he enjoyed the view of her ass hiked up in the air, and her full, swollen pussy lips splayed open and waiting for his introduction of his cock to her. As the tip of his cock slipped between her cunt lips and began to inch its way inside her, Diane began to feel another orgasm begin do build.

Once she had her first orgasm with Darrel or any of his buddies, her "friend" would return with a frequency she couldn't believe or understand. Cedric was a lot more relaxed than the first man and his "style" was more deliberate. Diane enjoyed this immensely.

He sensed her immediate response and receptiveness to what his cock was doing to her and he made her work for it. Combining a tease and hammer approach. Encouraging her, while at the same time making her ask him and them beg him for what she wanted.

"Please Vincent, don't tease me. When you get me close please help me finish," she whimpered to him.

Vincent just kept his pace and practice of teasing and then hammering for a minute or two. It was pure torture and Diane enjoyed every minute of this.

Since Diane was enjoying Vincent, and noticing that his other friends were ready for there next turns, Darrell decided to go in and use the bathroom and get something cold to drink.

In times like this, he wasn't worried about getting his "turns" with Diane. These three men were all clients of his and they helped him make a lot of money. He would have plenty of time with Diane, whenever he wanted to, or could make time with his very busy work schedule.

As he walked into the house, he stopped to admire the pictures of Diane's daughters that were on the hutch. They were both beautiful young women and Darrell had often thought about how he would like to take them.

Jennifer, was the older of the two young women and she was built much like her mother, with maybe even larger tits. Kim was more the athlete, with a smaller breasts and nice tight ass.

As Darrell went into the bathroom, his thoughts of Diane's daughters were interrupted by the sounds of someone moving around out in the living room area of the house. He glanced at his watch and it showed 12:15. After finishing his duties in the bathroom, he quietly opened the door and looked out before stepping out.

As he did, he saw a young woman with his back to him standing in the living room looking towards the back of the house. The young woman brought a hand up to cover her the gasp that escaped from her mouth.

From the type of body she had, it had to be Jennifer. Instantly his cock began to respond.

He could see her looking intently, through the dining room to what had to be the sliding glass door, overlooking the deck and pool area.

She was dressed in a blue oxford type shirt, unbuttoned three from the top of the shirt and khaki shorts and sandals. Her full tits filled out the shirt beautifully and from watching her mother being fucked her breathing was causing her tits to heave up and down.

Unaware that she was being watched, while she was watching her mother with a large black man fucking her and two others sitting around watching, Jennifer couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her mother was being fucked by a black man. Maybe even more than one, by the looks of the other men outside. OMG was all she could repeat to herself.

And as she watched she began to get excited herself. She was at least 35 feet from the sliding glass door, with furniture and lamps in the line of sight, in a house that all the lights were off and it would be difficult for anyone outside to see her.

But little did she know that she was being watched.

As Jennifer took in the sights from outside, Darrell began to get harder and harder. Diane was going to get most of the attention from his clients and that was fine. But her daughter Jennifer, was a different story.

While Diane continued to rock back and forth with Vincent, one of the other men got up and came around to face her. He pulled his cock up to her mouth and told her to suck it.

Jennifer gasped again and then she slipped a hand inside her shirt. Her fingers began to knead her right breast as her mother began to suck the black cock that had been placed up to her white lips.

Jennifer, backed up to a couch that was behind her in the living room and sat down on it. As she did she unbuttoned her shirt along with her shorts. Sliding her shorts down she began to rub her pussy through her panties. She could still through the living room and dining room out through the sliding glass door to where her mother was nearly reaching another orgasm.

She knew she should have called her mother to let her know that she and Kim had taken some vacation time to come home early for the holiday weekend. Now she wished she had more than ever.

But now, Jennifer also realized that what she was seeing was hot. Very hot. And she also realized that her nipples were ready to explode and that her pussy was soaking wet.

Her mother. Her sweet and innocent, prim and proper mother, was on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind and fucked in her mouth by two black men, while a third black man was watching and probably waiting for his turn.

Jennifer pushed her panties completely down and took her shirt and bra off. Her body was on fire and her clit was throbbing. Her fingers worked in and out the folds of her pussy lips and then gently brushed over her clit as she watched the black men take her mother.

Then as Jennifer worked herself closer and closer to orgasm, Darrell stepped completely out of the bathroom and began to stride towards the unsuspecting young woman.

As Jennifer began to thrash out of control, she noticed something or someone moving to her left. She looked up and saw another black man standing just a few feet away.

But it wasn't just another black man, it was Mr. Woods. He worked at the same volunteer agency that her mother did.

And now he was walking towards her. And he was naked.

He was very black and naked and with a large erect cock.

Was this a dream, Jennifer wondered?

Before she could say anything he was kneeling in front of her and moving her hands away from her soaking wet pussy.

Then he put his face down between her legs and began to flick his tongue our over her hot pussy lips. One, two and then three flicks landing softly on her dripping wet pussy lips. Then a flick of his tongue landed on her hood that protected her clit. A clit only touched by three men. Two boyfriends over the last several years and one other man who was a friend of her current boyfriend.

12