The First But Not the Last For Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now a black man was licking her clit. A black man whose children she had attended school with. A black man that she had known as a friend of her mom's. A black man who she knew now was more than her mom's friend.

Darrell, was going to be gentle with Jennifer at first. He had lusted after her even longer than he had lusted after Diane. He had lusted after Jennifer the first time he had seen her at a school event with his son.

Now he was licking her young deliciously hot soaking wet pussy and he was going to seed that pussy before he was done.

Each tongue lashing that he gave Jennifer brought out a moan or a groan or a whimper. Just like her mother, she whimpered.

Then the shaking began. Her legs began to shake. Her legs began to wrap around Darrell and she began to pull his head closer to her pussy, if that was possible. Her head began to rock side ways back and forth.

Darrell's Tongue delved into her pussy lips and his hands began to pull her butt cheeks apart as he went deeper with his tongue.

Her shaking became uncontrollable. Her orgasm was racing into her train station.

And then is hit her and hit her and hit her. It wouldn't stop. A black man old enough to be her father was licking her pussy at a furious pace. Her nipples were ready to pop. Her pussy juices were flowing all over his face. And her shaking continued for 30 - 40 seconds.

Then Mr. Woods pulled himself up her body and sucked on her nipples for a few seconds until continuing to move up to her face where he kissed her full and then slipped his tongue into her mouth. She tasted her juices and began to whimper again.

Mr. Woods then looked into her eyes and whispered, you are going to be mine Jennifer. He then guided his cock to the opening of her pussy and began to slowly push his diamond cutter cock into her. More and more, inch by inch, until she began to beg him to stop.

"Please, Mr. Woods, it hurts too much," she cried.

He slowed his pace down, before finding a rhythm that she was responding to with a thrusting return.

Darrell continued to feed Jennifer his cock while asking her how she liked it.

"Mr. Woods it feels so big and I think it is going to split me but it feels so good. Please don't stop, OK," she asked.

"I won't baby. I have wanted to fuck you for years," he replied.

With that he began to pound her a little harder. After a few minutes he began to go deeper and then Jennifer began to gasp and gasp and cry out.

"Fuck me harder Mr. Woods," she begged.

After a series of thrusts that had him finally bottoming out deep inside her, Jennifer couldn't take it anymore. Her orgasm exploded with Darrell hammering and hammering deep inside her. She put her arms around him and began to cry. He kept hammering while she kept shaking and going through almost a convulsive reaction. Her body kept releasing wave after wave of a complete body like shiver.

Then she looked over his shoulder out through the living room. Through the dining room and out onto the deck area.

The black man her mother had been sucking blasted his load down her throat and had finished on her face, before stepping away.

The man fucking her from behind was still pounding her mother's pussy. Her mother had a contorted look on her face as she looked forward through the sliding glass door, through dining room and into the living room.

Her eyes locked in with her mother's eyes as her mother began to orgasm from the pounding behind her. Diane realized that she was seeing Jennifer, being fucked inside the house by Darrell.

As Diane reached orgasm again Jennifer was being sent into another series of orgasms by Darrell. And then Darrell put together one last series of jack hammer like thrusts that lasted nearly a minute straight without stopping.

The final thrust unleashed a torrent of seed fireworks deep within Jennifer's formerly virgin for black cock white pussy.

As she felt the rush of cum erupt inside her, she again looked at her mother who was receiving the same final thrusts and then rewards.

Diane and her daughter Jennifer both collapsed in their respective locations. Fucked by black men that had pounded them and pounded them and then filled them with black seed.

For Diane, she had lost count of how many black men had taken her in the past two years since Darrell had rekindled her sexual candle.

Jennifer, had learned of her mother's "other life" the day her new life had just begun. She wanted more. She had never been taken before like Darrell had taken her. And he was just getting started.

Jennifer knew that she wanted more. She would find out just how much she wanted more very soon.

It was now almost 2:00p.m. and unbeknownst to anyone, another car was pulling up to the house.

Jenny's car was recognizable to Kim, as she drove up the driveway towards the house, but she wondered who belonged to the other car?

A few step's into the house would bring that answer, along with more questions than she could ever imagine having.

12