The First Chronicle of Jenni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We still have just enough time for me to show you how to give a blowjob properly" he whispered in her ear, "is that ok with you sweetie?"

"Yes sir" she whispered, fighting with an inner voice which told her that what she was doing was really bad and that he was using her. But this inner voice was silenced by her desire to please him. Her overwhelming urge to be submissive and obedient and the urge to be a bad girl for once in her life. 'I'd like that' she added.

He grinned and his cock stiffened further, lifting hard against her smooth firm young buttocks.

He stood and moved her to the floor on her knees and stood over her, his semi-erect cock swinging before her eyes. She knelt with her hands rested patiently on her slender thighs looking up at him obediently.

"Open your mouth little girl" he told her, "say ahhhhhh" he instructed.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she said as he moved closer and with hands on hips he guided his cock slowly into her welcoming mouth whereupon her soft tender lips closed around it and allowed it deep inside. He felt her wet warmth like heaven and his cock was soon fully erect. He reached down and played with her hair and stroked her gorgeous face.

"Ok sweetie, l want you to lick my cock just like you did last time but only this time l want you to suck me at the same time ok?"

"Um hmm" she managed.

"Good girl, give it a try now".

Her sweet young mouth started sucking him and it felt amazing although she wasn't holding his cock tightly and air was escaping and making a silly squelching noise.

"You need to hold my shaft tighter with those pretty little lips sweetheart so you can suck me harder, ok" he told her stroking her cheek.

"Um hmm" she said before her lips tightened and she began sucking like a dream. He saw her cheeks cave in and out with the suction. God she was beautiful! Plus he told himself that he had already shot his load twice and so this would be a long slow drawn out affair, great news for him, not so good for her.

"Very nice baby, now keep those lips tight but move them back and forth, up and down my cock......yessss just like that, keep licking baby, yessssss good girl, just like that, keep that going baby" he told her and she obediently sucked him slow and passionately with her hands on her lap while he adjusted the cam-corders to get shots of her cock-sucking from as many angles as possible. He couldn't wait to show his online pervert friends the tapes. He loved showing off his conquests.

"Wave to daddy sweetie" he told her and she obliged as she sucked him.

"Hello Jenni's dad! Your special little daughter loves sucking my cock" he grinned to the camera, "don't you Jenni?"

"Um hmm".

"Ahhhhhh, if your dad could see you now baby" he chuckled before enjoying a few more minutes of her oral loving.

He removed his cock from her eager mouth, "stick out your tongue baby", Jenni followed instructions and he rubbed the tip of his cock on her soft warm tongue. Pleasure shot through him like ecstacy. Then he slapped his cock against her tongue and wiped his dirty old member all over her glorious complexion. What a sight for sore eyes! His stiff disgusting old cock rubbing against such tender beauty. Over her glowing cheeks and cute little nose, into her eye sockets, forcing her nervous eyes to close. Across her forehead and through her beautifully soft and silky brown hair. Then he guided it back into her pretty little mouth and she instinctively picked up where she had left off; gripping tight and sucking hard, coating his cock once more with her oral juices which allowed her lips to glide angelically back and forth on his shaft.

"Deeper sweetie" he told her, "let it right in until you can't anymore".

She managed another inch and he felt his tip meet the back of her throat.

"Good girl, hold it like that for a while".

She looked up at him and tried to continue sucking as she stopped bobbing back and forth and she let her tongue play along the underside of his cock.

"Very nice sweetheart, now l'm going to face-fuck you for a while ok baby?" he asked in a way that was clearly more informing her of what was going to happen rather than asking for assent.

She knelt at his feet obediently as his big hands closed around her head and her pounding heart began to race even more. She had gone way past being troubled by her own pride. She had came to terms with the complete loss of dignity. She was completely naked, this stranger, this dirty old pervert, had his erect cock in her mouth, saliva and pre-cum glistened and drooled from around her mouth, dribbling down her chin with the occasional drip down onto her pert young breasts, and yet she felt alive and excited. She got a thrill from seeing how she could make an adult man feel so good and she had never before felt sexy. She liked the feeling of being sexy. Not just cute and pretty. Sexy. She fought bitterly with the urge to put her hand between her legs, her pussy was tingling like mad but she resisted. She could not yet bring herself to admit that she was enjoying it but she knew in the back of her mind that that was a harsh truth that would have to be dealt with at some point.

He held her head still and began rocking his hips, sending his cock slowly deep into her mouth and then allowing it to ease back out until she barely held the tip on her pursed lips before driving it gleefully back in deep, feeling it slide along her tongue to the back of her mouth. He increased the pace and delighted in the unflattering squelching and slurping that his actions were forcing.

"Look up at me Jenni, all the time, l want to see those beautiful eyes while l fuck your mouth ok baby?"

"Yes sir" she said taking a breath before he moved her head back to his cock and continued using her mouth. His cock was ringing with pleasure as she opened her disgraced eyes and locked eye contact with him while he degraded her. On a few occasions he felt his orgasm rising, threatening to become out of control. When this happened he paused in mid-flow and waited with greedy patience, enjoying the scene until the threat of cumming died down leaving him free to draw out the face-fucking for as long as possible. He started angling his hips, sending his stiff cock into her cheeks and he watched with great pleasure as her pretty cheeks bulged out with the force. The time flew by as he used her in this way and he realised that half an hour had already passed. He let go of her head and ceased thrusting into her face, allowing his cock to ease out of her mouth so that just his helmet was left in her mouth, her lips closed around it nicely with her instinctively continuing to suck it and snake her tongue around it like a lollipop. Then with one hand nonchalantly on his hip he reached down with his right hand and began to masturbate his shaft gently.

"Good girl, now keep it in your mouth just like that sweetie, keep on sucking and licking until l tell you to stop do you understand?"

"Um hmm".

"Good. Pretty soon l'm going to orgasm in your mouth baby-girl and this time l want you to swallow everything that comes out ok?" he instructed her whilst wanking his shaft with his tip subjected to electrifying pleasure, buried in her obedient young mouth.

Without warning he let his gargantuan orgasm rise up and explode sending huge waves of pleasure through his lucky body and he watched her shocked expression as he released spurt after spurt of cum directly into her mouth. To his delight he watched her gulp each load down while her tongue still worked well on him and she persisted in sucking passionately. His orgasm went on and on, her beauty carried it. He continued wanking every last drop of cum and every shiver of ecstacy from his cock until eventually the orgasm relented and subsided, at which point his masturbating hand left his cock and went to his hip and he watched her adorably continue to suck and lick, even when his exhausted cock had gone limp.

He almost felt sorry for her for a few moments in his post-orgasm haze, but that feeling didn't last and he let her suffer the indignity of pleasuring him for a further five minutes until he withdrew and allowed her to lie back on the sofa and get her breath back.

He pulled on his shorts, his smile painted across his face. He stared unashamedly at her gorgeous young naked body and grinned as she wiped the traces of him from her mouth and rubbed her aching knees.

"That was amazing Jenni, that is sure to have earned you a place on my books, l'm looking forward to a long and prosperous working relationship with you" he smiled.

She managed a wry smile and he felt then that he wouldn't actually be seeing her again. 'What the hell' he thought, it was well worth it for some of the best sex he had ever had.

She took a deep breath and gathered up her clothes and slowly got dressed. Her head was in a spin. She had never felt that way before and although it had all been a bit of a blur she had learned a lot about herself this day. Some of her actions had been as she had secretly suspected of herself. She knew that within her was a spark for being naughty. As a kid she had noticed this but since becoming a young adult she had subdued these urges and had thought that they were gone forever. Today had proven otherwise. But maybe these naughty urges should now be re-buried, for good!

There was an awkward silence as she dressed and then made for the door.

"I'll be in touch Jenni and we can finalise the details, ok hunni?"

"Yes sir" she said, in a way that confirmed to him that that would be the end of their whirlwind romance.

"Good girl, you take care now" he smiled as he let her out and watched her amble out of the chalet park and out of sight. Then he turned to his cam-corders and gathered them together taking them to his car, locking his chalet behind him to return home where he would spend the evening editing the recordings together. 'Maybe I'll add a music soundtrack to it' he thought with a smile.

Jenny decided to walk home rather than get the bus. She was struggling with this overload of feelings and emotions. Of course it would have to stay a complete secret. She couldn't bear the thought of others knowing what she had done, that was for certain.

She reached the park near her home and took the shortest way home straight through. As she passed through the park she was aware of how empty it was, not a soul there. She felt ashamed but she couldn't resist and longer and she let her hand slip down the front of her shorts where she touched her tingling pussy and an automatic sigh escaped from her mouth. God it felt so good. She looked around apprehensively, still not a soul in sight. She left the path and forced her way through a hedgerow to a lightly forested area beyond. Once there the fresh smell of nature filled her lungs, such a contrast to the stuffy smell of sex in the chalet. She looked around again and the dense hedgerow hid her from any paths and although the trees here weren't very densely planted she felt enough privacy to undo her shorts and let them drop to her ankles. Then she peeled down her damp panties to her knees and leaned back against a tree and began rubbing her pussy. It felt great. She kept her eyes on alert at first but soon the pleasure had built so much that she risked closing her eyes and bathing in the sexual pleasure that she was giving to herself. The taste of his cock was still strong in her mouth and she naughtily licked more of his taste from her lips and from around her mouth. She let a finger slip inside her tight pussy and she was overcome with lust, as she played with herself she lifted her vest top up over her breasts and caressed them as she worked up a great orgasm. A few more minutes and it ripped through her, ravaging her hard body, making her quietly cry out in sheer joy, her legs trembling and her body shaking.

Then all was quiet. She felt dirty and ashamed. She pulled up her knickers and her shorts and pulled her top down over her breasts and ran through the trees. She finally came to the hedgerow on the other side and pushed through back out onto the path, short of breath. She wasn't far from home now. She felt a strong desire to get back to her bedroom and try and forget about what had happened but a noise interrupted her. It was the rustling of bushes. She looked back further down the path and saw a man dressed in green push through the hedge too. The park keeper! He paused about fifty metres away and looked at her. He smiled.

'Oh my God! Had he seen?' she thought. Then she panicked and turned and ran towards home. She avoided any conversation with mum and dad, took a glass of juice and disappeared into her bedroom. She lay back on her pink duvet amongst a gathering of cuddly toys and tried to make some sense of her wild day.