The First Date

Story Info
I finally get a chance to meet my wife's best friend.
1.4k words
18k
0
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Dave, I'd like you to finally meet my wonderful wife I've been telling you about."

I smiled at this man I'd been hearing so much about the past couple years and we shook hands. He was definitely attractive, and I already knew, from many conversations with my wife, that we had a lot in common. But this was my first time meeting him in person, on a work trip to Hawaii, of all places. He and my wife work for the same company and this was a big company-wide get-together. As a spouse of an employee, I got to tag along. Our last night there the three of us decided to skip the big work party and instead piled onto the bed with some cocktails to watch TV together. Some very distracting cuddling occurred, then he and I left to take a walk on the beach, where we sat and talked for a while. After a while, I threw the ball into his court, since I was the married one with permission to play. "I've been making all the moves so far. Anything else that happens from here on out is your call." He smiled enigmatically at that and then took my arm, leading me in the direction opposite my room, toward his.

As soon as the door shuts, he presses me up against the wall and we start making out, finally out of sight of all their coworkers. He slides the straps of my new blue sundress over my shoulders and down my arms, letting the dress fall down my body to the floor at my feet, leaving me only in my panties. He runs his hands up and down the length of my body, feeling all my curves and the smoothness of my skin. Suddenly he picks me up and tosses me onto my back on the bed. He smiles and turns toward his suitcase, retrieving something that turns out to be a length of rope. I laugh and ask, "Why did you bring rope on a work trip?"

"Annie may have given me some ideas of things you are into," he responds slyly, a mischievous glint in his eye. I think my wife might be the best wing woman ever. I make a mental note to do something nice for her when we get home. No time to think much about that now, though, as he brings my wrists in close and ties them together, comfortably but securely. He takes the free end of the rope and attaches it to the headboard of the bed. I tug hard on the knots, to test them out. I am not going anywhere, even if I wanted to.

With that settled, he turns back to the suitcase to get something else. I am very curious at this point to find out what else he has in that suitcase. He brings out a pair of adjustable nipple clamps, connected by a thin metal chain. "Did Annie suggest those too?" I ask, grinning. He stays quiet at that, just responding with a coy shrug as he comes back over to the bed. He gives my nipples a couple test squeezes to see how sensitive I am. Not very, so he fastens them on pretty tightly, just the way I like them. The cold chain drapes across my torso, causing me to squirm slightly underneath it, but I can feel it starting to warm up quickly next to my skin.

As he's tightening them, he says to me in a soft but serious voice, "For as long as these are on you, you are mine and you will call me Sir whenever you speak. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," I whisper, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Use your big girl voice when you talk to me. I need to hear you."

I take a deep breath and speak louder and more confidently, "Yes Sir!" eager to find out what else he has in store for me this evening.

"Good girl," he purrs into my ear, and I smile, proud that I have pleased him.

After this exchange, he flips me over, rather abruptly, causing the chain connecting my nipples to swing back and forth and pull a bit in a delicious way. He positions me so I'm up on my elbows and knees, wrists still together and secured to the bed. He kneels on the bed behind me and I can feel his hard cock through his pants pressing up against my ass as he tugs on the chain gently to make me squirm. I oblige by pressing my ass back against him in return.

"Are you ever going to take those pants off and join me?" I ask, attempting to sound casual, but I know he can tell I am aching to be fucked.

"All in good time. I'm not done playing with my new toy yet." He punctuates this with a firm slap across my ass.

He slides down my panties, slowly, dragging out the experience as long as he can. I'm already wet, eager to be fucked. He chuckles as he sees me writhing and nearly panting with excitement. "Oh, you're going to be such a good little slut for me, aren't you?"

"Oh yes Sir! I will! Please fuck me? I need it!" I beg, whimpering slightly for effect. That gets a couple more stingingly hard slaps on the ass for my greediness. One on each cheek. He rolls me over onto my back again and starts playing with my clit but tells me I'm not allowed to cum until he says I may. As I get closer and closer to orgasm, I ask him, "May I please cum for you, Sir?"

He snatches his hand away and says, sharply, "Not yet. I'm not done with you." I whimper slightly as I cool down a little before he starts in again. Three more times we do this, each time he says no, until I'm a quivering, moaning puddle of goo on the bed, at which point he flips me back over onto my elbows and knees. My limbs are wobbly from all the teasing and I'm having a little trouble holding myself up. He instructs me to be a good girl and stay very still. I do my best not to move, hoping I know what's next but preparing for anything. I hear his belt unfastening and his jeans sliding to the floor. I perk up, hopeful that I'm FINALLY about to get fucked like I've been desperate for all night. I feel him climbing onto the bed behind me, his hands holding tightly onto my hips. I spread my knees apart in anticipation. He says, with a smile in his voice, "You have been a very good girl. You've followed all my instructions, and so to reward you I'm going to fuck you like you so obviously need to be fucked." And with that he rams his cock all the way into my dripping wet pussy and I am finally, blissfully, filled up. He grabs a handful of my hair and uses it to hold me still as he pulls out and thrusts back in, over and over, the pain in my scalp barely noticeable through the glorious satisfaction of having my pussy stuffed with the perfect cock of this amazing man.

After he cums, he turns me back over one last time and starts playing with my clit again. This time, he leans in and half-whispers, half-growls into my ear, "Cum for me now, my good little slut. I want you to show me just how much you liked that." I am so worked up at this point, it takes merely seconds to get me there. Wave after wave of pleasure crashes over me, moaning and yelling until I am spent.

Once I regain the power of speech, I lean into him, give him a kiss, and say, "Thank you Sir!" He nods approvingly and takes a minute to untie my wrists and take off the clamps, then we curl up together, sweaty and exhausted, and fall asleep.

**********

I stretch in the sunlight shining in through the window, smiling at the dream I just woke up from. I turn my head to see Dave on one side of me, Annie on the other. I think to myself, "Yeah, that would have been a fun way to end our first date all that time ago, but the way we did it instead was perfect." I give each of my loved ones a good morning kiss on the cheek and then head downstairs to start cooking breakfast.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I agree with Epiphany... I spent several seconds going WTF and re- and then re-reading trying to figure out what was going on. A simple sentence at the start saying "he was one of the few people who was accepting towards our lesbian marriage..." (or similar) would have made it a lot clearer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
who cares....

...what the theme is, it is a fine start and an interesting take on some of the more usual stories. Keep at, my dear!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 6 years ago
And the reason you neglected to identify the gay theme of this story was...?

If you wish to post stories with homosexual themes, or "homosexual and ...", do your potential readers the courtesy of letting them know the elements of your story. I don't (and wouldn't) discourage someone from posting a story, but if you don't identify with your target audience, you're going to see their displeasure in the votes they cast.

In other words, if you want to write a story about two men getting sexual with one another, you're going to want to attract readers who would WANT to read about that. From the homophobes or those who simply don't get anything from reading such a story, you're going to get flack. If you don't provide that "head's up", you're going to upset some readers who don't want to read about that, and you're going to be ignored by those readers who might have enjoyed it.

Get it?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reporter Lucy Profiles CEO Ch. 01 Lucy discovers more about a CEO's personal interests.in BDSM
Fidelity's Growth Experience She created her new Master!in BDSM
Millville Ch. 01: REVELATION Suzie and I are blown away by our best friends' revelation.in BDSM
Vanilla is Overrated A couple is tricked into having kinky sex.in BDSM
Summer Hire Ch. 01 A graduate student's summer job leads her into a new world.in BDSM
More Stories