The First Date

Story Info
First encounter with my online date.
918 words
3.43
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our first meeting. She had asked me to wait outside Starbucks in CP & I was there before time. My heart was racing & the brain was pregnant with thoughts. What would she think of me? Would she stay? Would she be comfortable around me? Should I call her up & ask where she was? Or would that look too desperate?

There are still 5 minutes to 3. I sat in the cafe & ordered a cappuccino reminiscing the texts we had exchanged before this date. I had never been to a blind date before & that too with someone like her. Mature, intelligent, independent & gorgeous. Next few minutes, I completely lost sense of the world around me & started daydreaming. Suddenly my spell was broken & she stood right in front of me. There was intensity in her eyes, an unnatural wildness, a spirit that oozed hormones of lust all over her face. Without saying a word, she grabbed my hand & took me to her car parked on the front. She asked me to get inside the back seat & asked the driver to go.

"But where are we going?" I tried asking. She did not respond. Instead she raised her legs and kept on my thighs. She then glanced at me & asked me to massage them for her. I was a bit scared but honestly, the whole experience was so thrilling that I decided to take the risk.

After almost 45 minutes of teasing & craziness, we reached Taj Dwarka. She had already booked it. She asked me to get the room & handed me the IDs. And the moment I was about to get out, she grabbed the obvious bulge in my pants & gave it a squeeze.

"Get ready for me", she commanded with a blink.

I wasn't sure if it was right or morally correct but the situation was such that even death sounded overrated to me. I went to the hotel desk, completed the documentation & got the keys. As I turned, she stood behind me with restless all over her body. By the time we took the lift & reached our floor, she had kissed me 2 times & squeezed my ass. And she was just getting ready.

Once inside the room, she threw me on the bed & ran her hands on my pants. She unbuckled my jeans & tore my undies. I was shocked but before I could even notice anything, she held my cock & took it into her mouth. My dick was hard. So fucking hard & she knew exactly how to handle it.

First she spit on it and started licking it from top to bottom. Then she turned around and started sucking me off while looking into my eyes. Was it really happening or was I dreaming? I was only thinking when she started sucking him even harder and more violently. She knew I was about to ejaculate, so she started stroking my cock harder, positioning it near her boobs. I came.

"This is the hottest date I've ever been to," I said.

"It's my turn. Come to the bathroom", she ordered.

I was just relaxing a bit when she brought something from the purse and handed me. It was a box of condoms.

"We have to finish them today", a wicked smile crossed her face.

I was horny af. I wanted the control now. I was ready. Hard & so fucking big. I opened the bathroom door & there she was standing, looking at her face in the mirror. I asked her to bend down and she could say anything, I landed a slap on her ass. I held her butt cheeks tight and then smacked her again and continued doing that for a while and then whispered in her ears, "They are red baby. This is what you wanted." She was running out of breath, and somehow she managed to say YES!

I lifted her one leg up on to the washroom slab, slapped her vagina tight and started rubbing it vigorously. She was moaning loudly. I clenched her mouth with the fingers of my right hand. And she came. And the moment she should it was all over, I let my penis make way inside her vagina. Her pussy was so wet that my dick made its way inside with no struggle.

I started slowly, trying to make her feel every move and suddenly picked up speed. She groaned in pain and pleasure simultaneously. After fucking her mercilessly for 15 minutes, I pulled her hair & asked her to look herself in the mirror. I dirty talked a lot & her screams of my name made me go even harder. And then, I stopped.

"Get over the bathroom slab and spread your legs." it was my turn to command.

Without much argument, she did. I went inside me and started fucking her harder than before. She wrapped her legs around him and kept saying "Fuck me harder jaanu. Make me yours." This really turned me on & I went harder. And then we both came, like so fucking crazy.

We took a cozy shower together and crawled into bed. We cuddled, spoke for a while, embraced the moments. The paintings of the room & the soft music literally lifted the mood. After a while, she turned to my side & kissed my face. And I was hard again. She looked at me & smiled, "Round 2 begins"