The First Date Ch. 01

Story Info
The first date of my husband Jim and I....
1.6k words
3.5
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been three weeks since Jim moved down to Alabama and got his own apartment. He calls to tell me that he wants to go to dinner tonight.

"You know, it will be our first date?"

Jim informs me. I knew it was going to be our first too, and I was nervous and anxious to see him again.

"I know it is baby. I'm excited, but I also should admit I'm a little nervous too."

I clutch the phone as I always do when talking to him.

"Are you sure you still want to go out? We can always reschedule."

Jim tells me with a pang of disappointment in his voice. I then feel bad for mentioning my discomfort and quickly add,

"No, I'm fine. Really, I just think it's the nerves getting to me. I should be ok once I see you."

I can almost hear the smile appear on Jim's face as he speaks again,

"Great! I can't wait. Is seven ok with you?"

I can't stop grinning as I quickly agreed and hung up the phone, but not before a few 'I love you' remarks. I rushed to my closet, throwing pile after pile of clothes around the room, trying to pick out the perfect one. I decide on a pair of skinny jeans and a shirtdress with some high heels and I set off to the shower. As I showered, I thought of how Jim looked the day I met him. He had burnt auburn long hair with a neatly trimmed beard to match, beautiful baby blue eyes, short fit body type, and a soft sweet gentleman's voice.

"Hello Natalie, it is very nice to meet you finally."

Were the first words that he said to me. I remember how nervous I was that morning before meeting him. I wanted to look casual, wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. But my hair looked a mess. Jim thought it was cute, so that's all that mattered. I kept replaying the events of that day in my head as I showered, moving my hands lower down to my stomach, then on to my clit. I began to slowly rub myself, memorizing the looks on his face. I soon began to feel the warm, familiar stickiness of my cum on my fingers. I realize that I might have been sitting in the shower long enough, so I rinse myself off and dry my hair to style it. I go to brush my teeth, and pick out my undies for the evening. I pick out my black lacy bra and panty set, remembering how much Jim loves black lace. I look at the clock and see that it's now 6:30. I have only a half hour to get dressed and ready. I put on the rest of my clothes and spray on some perfume and as I finish doing my hair, I hear the doorbell ring. I hurry to do my makeup and rush to the door. I open the door to see my handsome man wearing a white button up shirt and jeans. I then feel comfortable knowing I didn't over or under dress.

"Hey Nat! How are you feeling tonight? Ready to go or do you need more time?"

He flashes his smartass grin. I giggle as I hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"Yes, I am ready to go! Just let me find my jacket and keys."

I reach for both and venture out the house. As I turn from locking the door, I see Jim has ridden here on his motorbike. I'm at a lost for words but I ask,

"You brought your bike, I see. It's been awhile since I've ridden on one."

I smile shyly at Jim with my green eyes.

"Well, don't worry I'll go slow on you babe."

He laughs at my nervousness as I hop on the bike. I hold onto him for dear life while he rides as slow as he can. We finally get to the restaurant in one piece. Jim asks for the reservations for Carr, and the waiter guide us to the table at the far end of the restaurant. As the waiter takes our order, he looks at both of us with a knowing smile and walks off. I ask Jim about this.

"Hey, why do you think our server gave us that smirk? It's kinda creepy."

I say with a shudder. Jim gives me a smile,

"Do you realize where we're sitting honey? It's far away from the other patrons and unless someone looks hard enough, nobody can see us. I guess our servant thinks we're gonna do something kinky. If you feel uncomfortable, we can move to another table if you'd like."

I peer around the dimly lit restaurant and quickly realize that Jim was right. I turn to him, my eyes turning sultry,

"Did you plan to do something kinky to me tonight?"

I'd kinda hoped so because I wanted Jim to see the panties I had worn for him. As if shocked by my question, he blushes.

"Umm I really didn't plan to do anything with you tonight, but if you want to do something then I think I won't complain."

He looks me in the eyes so intently as his hand brushes my chin. I feel my face become hot and start to feel like I'm going to melt away. I lean in closer to him and kiss his lips softly. A soft "Mmmm" booms from deep inside his throat. All of a sudden, we hear a noise in the background. I notice that our waiter is back with our appetizers. Jim and I smile and blush while we retrieve our food. Then soon as the server disappears again Jim puts his arm around the small of my back.

"Hey, you ok? You're just looking at your food like it's going to eat you."

I look up at him and with lust in my voice I tell him,

"Let's go back to my place. I'll pay for the food and everything, but I think I'm ready to go."

Jim looks at me with concern.

"Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

I chuckle at him totally missing my hint.

"No honey, you have been the perfect date, but now I am ready to be a good date to you."

It takes him about five seconds to get the point as he suddenly brightens with recognition in his eyes.

"Check please!"

He yells to the waiter in front of us. The waiter nods and a mere five minutes later, he comes back with our check drawn out. We both split the check and leave the restaurant. Jim seems to going full speed ahead as we race to the house. I look around him and I see him smiling. He stops soundly in front of the house as he leaps off the bike to help me off. He waits patiently for me to retrieve my keys and unlock the door. He steps inside, seemingly taking everything in, walking into my living room with chocolate colored walls. He sniffs the air,

"It smells good in here. You weren't kidding when you said you like to cook."

I smile proudly as I slip out of my shoes and earrings. He sits on my couch and I look at him for a moment, drinking in the sight. He looks perfect on the couch. Suddenly the living room looked much better with him in it. Jim catches me looking and ask,

"What ya staring at? Do I look funny to you?"

I draw up half a smile that doesn't reach my eyes as I walk towards the couch. I sit and Jim places his arm around me. I lean on his shoulders even though I'm taller than he is, and sighs.

"Are you tired Natalie? If you are, I can just go home and let you sleep."

I lift my head back up and ask,

"I'm not tired yet. I don't want you to leave yet. Stay and entertain me?"

I kiss him the same way I did at the restaurant. He leans in farther for a deeper kiss. I don't pull away, but only push into him more. I lean back across the couch and Jim follows me. His body weight pinning me to the couch. His kisses move to my neck, while I softly moan out.

"You like that honey?"

Jim says softly as his kisses still travel lower.

"Yes baby, please don't stop."

I whisper back to him. He takes my shirt off, revealing what I've been wanting him to see all night.

"You know how much I like lace. You wore this just for me didn't you?"

I began to tell him how I remembered that he loved lace so much and how I loved the way I looked in lace. He smiles at my weak attempt at humor as he slips his hand into the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttons them and slides them off with ease. I feel like I'm burning as he touches me. I decide that it's my turn to undress him, first taking off his shirt to reveal a nice midsection. I ease off his pants, feeling the bulge through his boxers. All the while, looking at him in his eyes and telling him "I love you." In the next moment, I hear a faint rattling at the door but I ignore it and keep going. I kiss Jim harder than I have ever kissed him and I pressed him harder down on me. We both moan from that little action, but was interrupted when hearing a familiar voice,

"What's going on here Natalie?"