The First Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam remained silent, continuing to caress her soft skin with his tongue.

She turned in his arms, and he immediately pulled her close, crushing his lips to hers. His hands dropped down to her hips, then lower as their tongues danced with each other.

“You are so beautiful, Emma,” he whispered, lifting her in his arms. She reached and found his cock, and as she worked it inside of her, Adam clutched her ass cheeks tightly and began to bounce her, working her hard and fast in the center of the patio.

“Fuck me hard baby,” she whispered, holding on to him tightly. Adam watched the beautiful young girl ride his cock, once again astonished by the size of her bouncing breasts, and the smooth, tight ass cheeks his hands were clamped too. Her rounded thighs, smooth and unblemished, locked tighter around his midsection, and he carried her back into the room.

“Take me from behind,” Emma said as Adam gently placed her on the edge of the bed, temporarily breaking their union.

Adam eased up behind her, and Emma helped guide him back inside her tight, warm sheath.

“Your cock was made for my pussy, baby,” she said. “Pull my hair.”

Adam reached forward and tangled his fist in a silky nest of Emma’s hair as he began thrusting his hips; pounding into the small, wet peach of her womanhood.

He came soon after, exploding inside of her again, just as she cried out his name, and Adam felt all his worry, his fear, and his self-loathing dissipate when he emptied his balls into the President’s daughter once again.

Later, Emma lay with her head on Adam’s chest, and he stroked her hair in silence.

“I had never even seen a naked man before tonight, Adam,” she said. “Your body is beautiful. The way your chest and arms flex as you pound me, the movement of your hips, the way your ass feels in my hands while you thrust. And your cock is gorgeous.”

She emphasized his point by enclosing her fist around his organ.

“Well, you must have seen, I mean, you weren’t, well, it seems like you’ve…”

“What? Had sex before? Yeah, I have. With myself.” She giggled, and Adam laughed, pulling her tighter against him, his hand sliding down her smooth back to cup a bare ass cheek.

“Did you mean what you said, about falling for me instantly?”

“Yes, I did baby. I know it’s crazy, and you think I’m young, and foolish, that I lack experience…”

“I could never think you’re foolish, Emma. Young yes, but not foolish.”

“You object to my age? As if your feelings aren’t real because I’m not 30 years old?”

“You’re not even 20, Emma, and you’re the daughter of the President.”

“That doesn’t matter. I can see how you feel about me.”

She’s right, Adam thought. I don’t know how it’s possible, but she’s right. I’m falling in love with a girl I’m supposed to protect in less than a day. And now, I’m not just protecting the President’s daughter, but I’m also protecting someone I care about. Everything I read in her eyes, she read in mine. It wasn’t agency training that made me recognize it in her. I recognized it because I’ve been living it myself.

“You should try and sleep, baby,” he said.

Adam was the first to drift off, and Emma watched him sleep. She was terrified, she’d never been with just one bodyguard before, and there was always a team to look after her. They had taken her to safe houses, and boats, and buildings with guards and security systems. But he was just this gentle, sweet, attractive older man that had no idea how safe he made her feel whenever he was close. But just one guy can’t be enough? And Adam didn’t seem to have it in him. Though she admitted to herself that she didn’t really know him, it didn’t change the feelings she had for him. She snuggled closer, her breasts pressed against his back, and finally slipped into a deep sleep.