The First Day I Met Our Lover

Story Info
She prepares lover to share with husband.
2k words
54.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met our lover through an adult classified. My husband and I were looking to add a 2nd male to our sexual adventures. He sent me an email, a picture and signed his name Josh. I was hooked from that moment on. We started a daily routine chat. Josh lives about 12 hours away, but was moving here in 8 weeks from the first day we stated our dialog.

5 weeks went by and we still had intense conversations. I decided I couldn't wait for him to actually move here. My desire for Josh was overcoming me. I made plans to meet him half way. Now me playing alone was not in my husband and my plans. But I needed him now. I told my husband I was making an over night trip to visit him. He was not as enthused as I was. It did not take very long into the conversation that he knew he was getting very turned on by the thought of me being with Josh, without him at my side, pleasing me as well. He agreed I would go.

I left about 9am on a Saturday to return Sunday afternoon. I wanted to arrive with plenty of time to freshen up before he got to the hotel. I was about 2 hours in to my drive when I had to stop and use a restroom. I did not realize how wet my pussy had become during the drive. It dawned on me that in less then 6 hours I would be putty in my lover's hands. The next 4 hours of driving were torturous on my mind and body. My mind wondered for so long that I did not even realize that it was a little after 3 and I was very near our hotel. I checked in and walked nervously to our room. I used the key card to open the door and I walked slowly into the empty room. I had so many feelings. I was scared and nervous but most of all, very horny.

I drew a hot bath so I could relax my tense muscles. I shaved my legs and a fresh landing strip that Josh had suggested. I stepped out of the tub and dried myself off. I applied a silky lotion all over my body. I was now as soft as I could be. I got dressed in his favorite bra and panty set he had seen me wear in the pictures that I had sent him. I had done my hair, make-up and was just adding the gloss to my painted lips when I head a noise at the door. My stomach turned, not knowing if it was Josh other side. I heard the key card unlock the door and it started to open. He was about an hour early, but my aching body was ready to lay with him.

As Josh entered the room he saw me standing in front of the mirror with my gloss in hand. He was as beautiful as I imagined. I saw a couple of pictures of him, but from what I had seen, he was more hot in person. He slowly set his bag down and starred at me which seemed like forever. He started to walk toward me. I was frozen and could not move. Nether of us had spoken a word at this point. As he continued to walk toward me, my body started to tremble. As he approached me he gently took my face in his big strong hands and drew my lips to his. Josh tongued my lips and slowly met his tongue to mine. It was the most sensual kiss I had ever had. After kissing me for a few minutes he drew his mouth to my ear and whispered slowly that he wanted to explore my body for the next hour. I said hello Josh and with a smile I said..........please.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Josh is 6'4" and I'm a mere 5'1" and I could feel the tip of his hard dick though his trusty jeans. Josh carried me over to the bed and laid me down on my back. He started at my feet, massaging each foot as he admired my toe nail polish. He softly moved up my legs, rubbing deeply into my calves and thighs and into my ass. As he moved his hand from one thigh to the other, he ever so slightly touching my throbbing pussy. Softly, he touched my back, drawing his mouth down to kiss the small of my back. I knew it would not have been long for me to become putty. I could have reached and orgasm just from his sensual touch, but wanted to save it for the penetration of his large hard shaft. He moved quickly up my back because he wanted to nibble on my exposed neck. Josh rested his body on mine just supporting himself enough not to crush my small frame.

His 8 ½ rock hard cock found its way between my slightly spread thighs. His tip gently rested on my wet opening. He slowly started to hump me from behind and his shaft just slid into my pussy like a hot knife in butter. I squealed in delight with the first insertion. I had never had had a massive dick like his before and it felt fantastic. He proceeded to slide his shaft slowly in and out of my drenched pussy. Josh could tell by the tightening of my hot box that I was near my first orgasm. He pumped me a little faster almost drawing the whole length of his cock out and slamming it back into me. My body became tense as I approached my climax and then melted into the bed as I released my energy.

Josh lifted himself and my ass up to the doggy position without leaving my pussy. He held on to my tiny waist so he could pound his weight into me, slamming his body into my ass. My second orgasm left me shuttering in delight. He pulled out and I rolled over and sat up on my knees. I began to suck his cock, devouring the thick creamy cum that was released from my pussy upon my orgasms. His stiff cock was too much for me to completely put in my soft wet mouth, but I tried, inhaling all but just over 2". Josh was drawing near his orgasm, but stopped. He rolled me onto my back so he could lie on top of me. Looking into my eyes and whispering to me how good my pussy felt all wrapped around his member. By this time, almost an hour had past and I told Josh I getting with exhausted by his stamina. He gently rolled me onto my side and continued to thrust his ever so rock hard cock into my drenched pussy. It did not take long for his swelling balls to bring forth the juice of his manhood. With a huge explosion, he came into my smoldering box. We laid close to each other with his strong gentle arms wrapped around me. With his now soft cock still deep inside my cum soaked pussy, we fell asleep

We slept for almost 2 hours in each others arms. When we started to wake, his cock was in full bloom again. It grew to full length right inside my cunt, which I could feel as it expanded. Josh slowly pumped me from the side for a while, until I took control. It was my turn to roll my lover onto his back. I slowly headed my warm mouth down to his throbbing cock, kissing his chest all the way down to his belly. Josh's cock came up past his belly button, so I did not have to go very far before his cock was in my mouth. He had his pre ejaculate bubbling over the tip of his hard dick. I scooped it up with my tongue and brought my mouth up to kiss him. His pre cum tasted so sweet. I squeezed the base of his cock and brought up more and more to lick.

I then climbed aboard his body. I straddled over his now very erect penis and rested my dribbling pussy over the tip. I slowly lowered my pussy down, inch by inch. Now being 8 ½" it took forever for me to reach the base. At that point I leaned in to spend some time kissing his tongue. I raised my body from his mouth and starting bouncing off his body. I had to lift my ass pretty far to have just the tip of his dick about to pop out of my box, but I never let his hard stick escape my tight twat. At that point I removed myself and turned around and backed up to his cock. I slid back down and I barley skipped a beat. Josh grabbed my hips and helped me slam into him. I could feel his large cock getting even bigger as he is about to blow his second load of the evening and in a moments time he had cum deep inside of me. I slid off and cleaned him up with my mouth before we got dressed for dinner. We did not shower because we wanted the smell of sex to linger while we ate our food.

After dinner we headed into the bar to have a cocktail. They were playing some fabulous dancing music. We danced to a few tunes and then the music switched to a lovely slow song. He took me into his arms and we couldn't get our bodies any closer then they were. He reached down to feel up my ass. We both became fully stimulated and quickly headed back up to the fuck pad, where once inside we began desperately removing each others cloths. He pulled off my shirt to expose my bare breasts and started sucking on my erect nipples cupping each breast in his hands.

Josh laid me on edge of the bed and began to lick my pussy. He used 2 fingers to tickle my G spot. He quickly brought me to an orgasm with the talent of his tongue and fingers. He then lifted me up and slid me onto his throbbing rod. He backed me up to the wall. Josh thrust his body with all his might and before I knew it I was in a full blown orgasm again. His length reached into my pussy like no other has before. He could have reached my throat from that angle. His body began so stiffen with anticipation of blowing his load again. Josh carried me over to the bed and laid me down and continued to fuck me. He turned me over and fucked me doggy style. The way he held my hips when he fucked me from behind was mind blowing. Josh had such large hands and the both of them could almost cover my whole middle.

He pulled out and motioned me to come over and suck his cock. I got on my knees and took is hard shaft into my mouth. I slid my tongue from his ass, all the way up his stiff shaft, keeping a tight grip with my slippery hand. Looking into his eyes from below, I could see he was enjoying my mouth and tongue all over his lower half. I continued to slid my wet hot mouth up and down his cock. Cupping his balls, I could feel them loading up and getting ready to spray my mouth with his white hot lava. He grabbed the back of my head, hair in hand and pumped my mouth until his cum bubbled over into my mouth. His cum tasted like no other. We fell to the bed and slept all night

When the morning came we both knew we had to get on the road. I needed to get home to my husband who graciously gave this night with Josh to me. We spent the morning sipping hot coffee from bed and reminiscing the night before. After a few cups of coffee, we showered each other, but leaving any foreplay and penetration for the week he moved into town. I can't wait to share Josh with my husband. I will truly enjoy the 3 of us together. This will be the longest 2 weeks of my life.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Very Special Holiday My wife and I had always wondered about her taking a lover.in Interracial Love
My Wife Does In Front Of Me Wife takes black in front of husband.in Interracial Love
More Stories