The First Day Of Spring

Story Info
You feed each other in the presence of spring.
2.1k words
4.31
8.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the first day of spring. I am awake early, and sitting on our front porch admiring the beauty. The sky is crystal blue, and I can feel a slight breeze. Birds are chirping in the trees, singing their songs. The grass is covered with a thick carpet of young fragrant flowers. I'm wearing a thin ,white, cotton summer gown with spaghetti straps..that just barely covers my ass cheeks. I just sit back with my legs propped up and drift away.

You walk out, hand me a cup of peach tea, and sit next to me with a sweet smile..."Good morning my sweet Belle'" .."Good morning sweetheart".

As I'm telling you all about how much I enjoy the beauty of spring, I notice that your eyes keep glancing at my legs and all those places on me that you love the most. I smile , pretend that I don't notice, and I stand in front of you for a big stretch, causing my gown to lift ... exposing my bare ass.

As I'm stretching, I feel your warm hands brushing up and down my outer thighs and hips, and I feel your lips kissing my neck and ear lobes. MMMMMM..... I gasp a sweet moan with a smile...the smile that I know you love so much. We just cuddle and hold each other for a few minutes...the whole time I'm wiggling my ass against you slowly... as I think about how warm and wet my pussy is, and how much I would love to feel your thick cock inside of me...mmmmmm!

"I just love the way all those flowers just popped up out in the grass!" I said.

You gave me that naughty smile and replied with "That's not the only thing that popped up around here."

I backed my ass up against you again as you were caressing my whole body and kissing my neck still.. and I felt your hard cock through your boxers...so I reached my hands back to feel the warmth. I felt a drip of your pre-cum on my finger, so I quickly tasted you..spreading your nectar on my lips and licking until completely gone.

By this time my heart was starting to race, and I can feel your body starting to heat up. You turned me around and held my hands behind my head, against the post...kissing my lips so gently, licking slowly down my neck with just the tip of your tongue, and teasing my hard nipples with small flicks and swirls ...leaving them wet for the spring breeze to stimulate. MMMMM! My pussy was swelling full of heat and dripping with juices.

All the sudden, I just walked away...giving you a sweet but naughty smile. I grab the little blanket that I brought with me out on the porch , then motioned you to follow me. You eyes are locked onto my ass in that little gown that I know you love. I can see your erection from a mile away! You followed me out to the middle of the yard.

Right in the beautiful morning sunlight I drop the blanket onto the carpet of flowers in the grass, then I get onto my knees and pull you towards me. I kiss your hard on through your boxers, teasing and licking...as you feel my warm breath on him.

My fingers make their way up to feel your warm balls ,then I slowly lick from bottom to top...savoring every inch. My lustrous golden hair was gleaming in the sun...and I can feel your fingers gently griping my head. I teased your cock through those shorts for as long as I could take it without exploding from feeling lascivious!

I quickly dropped your shorts and threw them to the side. Now you stand before me with your thick hard cock just inches away from my lips...I noticed a huge drop of pre-cum about to drip so I slowly licked your swollen head and savored the wonderful taste of you. Your pre-cum is like a rich and tasty appetizer...and my mouth is watering for the full meal deal.

I slightly vellicate the tip of your head one last time, sending chills through your whole body, before I tighten my lips in a small circle and sloooowly ease your cock into my warm, wet, inviting mouth. MMMMMMMM! How good that feels! I love the feel of your warm hard cock in my mouth, so snug and thick. MMMMMM!

After easing your cock into my mouth as far as it will go and holding it there for a minute, in a total bliss... I slowly ease him back out and with the tip of my tongue, I tease the most sensitive part on your head, licking from there down your shaft, then to your balls...paying special attention to each one of them...then, quickly back up your shaft, rolling my tongue around your head... then sucking just on the end of your cock in and out at a pace that you set.... MMMMMM!

The whole time you can feel the vibrations of my moans. One of my hands teased your balls while the other teased your ass.... I can feel and hear you moaning, your heart is racing, your breathing is heavy... and your body is glistening in the sun from sweat... with the breeze stimulating your skin.

I'm sucking your hard cock at a steady pace..working with your motions... the more you moan, the more my pussy quivers , and the more juices drip down my skin of marmoreal smoothness.

As I'm on cloud nine I look up at you and our eyes lock..your cock fills my mouth, your fingers trace my lips... I can see the sultry look in your eyes...and you can see that my eyes are full of lechery and desire. My nose is filled with your heaven scent..and all I can hear is you..your moans, your heart, your breathing, your senses, not only do I hear you..but I feel you. We are both like one, only one... in the radiant spring sun!

As our eyes are locked in ecstasy, I hear you softly moan that "I'm so hungry for you my belle'... I need you to feed me"... Chills ran down my body that caused an instant quiver from head to toe. I just knew that I would soon be showering your mouth with my precious love nectar.

Your cock is so swollen and about to explode ... but you chose to save one huge explosion rather than many... making it even more intense than ever!

I stood up and our lips instantly locked. Our tongues danced in the presence of spring beauty. We could kiss as deep and passionate ever possible, and still be hungry for each other. You started kissing my breast through my gown, soaking the thin material. Then with your tongue

you lick one of the spaghetti straps off my shoulder, causing the gown to drop, and exposing my firm breast to shimmer in the sunlight.

Your fingers trace my sinuous body, making their way to my sweet velvet pussy, The tips of your fingers swirl around my lubricious clit...causing me to moan for you.. "Ohhhhh Alex!... I'm ready to feed you my love...."

You sit on the blanket, without breaking our kiss, and I gently push your shoulders back to lay you down. I straddle over you, with my knees resting on the blanket, on each side of your head.

Your hands instantly caress my silken curves, giving special attention to those places you love most. My nipples are firm, and still moist from your kisses and the breeze is causing small chill bumps to arise, but your hands warm them up in no time.

My pussy is so hot and glossy, that you can feel the heat from inches away, along with smelling the essence of my aroma. My sweetness is just above your face while you enjoy the beauty. Your fingers continue to stimulate my clit.

A huge droplet of my thick honey secretes and you open your mouth to catch it. I look down and enjoy the site of you savoring my nectar, as it continues to string into your mouth. Your eyes are so deep and sexy, caught in a heavenly trance.

I look back at your cock standing straight up, swollen, dripping your luscious sap. I reach back and collect a sample that dripped onto your thigh, then I suck my finger while moaning how good you taste. I gently take a hold of your hungry cock, and stroke you in a lavishly elegant manner.

You keep wanting to reach your mouth to my sweet and saturated pussy, but I pull back while tantalizing you. My other hand is playing with your silky hair, stimulated by my fingernails. I finally give in and lower my precious gift to your mouth... just to the point where you can barely tease my clit with the tip of your tongue.

Your fingers from one hand spreads my sweet velvet lips, while the other fingers trace the entrance. You flick your tongue across my clit over and over, secreting more juices to flow into your starving mouth. Ohhhhhhh Yeeeessss...I can no longer stand it!

I lower myself even closer to your mouth, allowing your tongue to slither into the warm darkness. I gently rock back and forth to your motions, while your fingers circle around my slippery clit. Your other fingers make their way to my tight ass, circling and teasing ever so gently.

I can't help but to stop stroking your cock and gently pinch my hard nipples with both hands, taking turns lifting them to my mouth to stimulate them with my tongue. Ohhhhh Yeeesss!

The sun is now beaming down on my warm body, reflecting from the thin film of sweat. My hair is blowing in the breeze, cooling me down with a sensual stimulation. The flowers in the grass that surrounds us are also dancing in the breeze, releasing a delicate fragrance of spring.

Your tongue is so warm and strong, and your lips are so soft and sweet. You slide your tongue out of my warm pussy, then gently suck on my clit, sending quivers through my body, causing me to let off a loud ruttish moan. I guide your head back to my tightness for you to continue to tongue in and out.

My juices are flowing down your chin and neck... your cock is dripping honey down your shaft, I'm rocking back and forth on your mouth, looking into your chocolate brown eyes that are

filled with euphoria. Ohhhhhh!! As your fingers continue to circle my swollen clit, my hands grip your head for an intense explosion ....Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh Yeeeeeessssssss!!

My warm body becomes one huge quiver, sending the most sensational chills all over! I feed you with my saporific nectar... so thick and creamy...your tongue searches and laps every drop, with that naughty smile that I love so much!

I back up to reach down and our lips lock again, as I savor my sweetness in your mouth. MMMMMMM..... your cock is still dripping for me. I want you to feed me as well... but you insist that your cock wants to feel my tight pussy first. So I crawl backwards and lower my tightness onto your hard ,throbbing, hungry cock.

I slowly ease you inside of me... teasing just your head, then quickly thrusting downward...over and over. You are moaning like an animal in heat... making my pussy quiver each time. Your hands grip my satin hips and you begin to fuck me with everything you have...moaning and groaning, your eyes are totally lost in a bliss.

My breast wiggle each time you thrust. You remove one of your hands from my hips, and begin to circle your finger around my polished clit. The stimulation of your cock throbbing and thrusting inside my snug pussy, along with your finger circling my clit, causes me to immediately explode again, showering your cock with my thick cum over and over.

I moan with you... and as you begin to explode inside of me, I quickly arise and lower my mouth to your cock... sucking so intense and deep while you feed me your thick milk....my eyes looking into yours ...we are both in paradise.

MMMMMMMMMM....so scrumptious!!

We fall back onto the blanket and gasp for air....gently kissing each other and smiling. We notice that it's getting close to noon.

I look up at you and say.."That was the best spring breakfast ever! I wonder what we will have for lunch?"

You reply with....."What ever pops up my Belle' " ;)